Wife Taken to Man for Punishing

Story Info
Wife brought to other man to punish her for cheating.
2k words
4.46
12.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you know why your husband brought you to me? You have agreed to be punished for your affair with your boss. As your husband cannot punish you himself he has asked me to. Your safe word is "guilty" which if you use at any time you will be deemed not to have taken your punishment. You will refer to me as Sir at all times. Do you understand and agree?"

"Yes sir I agree and wish to take my punishment so that my husband forgives me."

"Your punishment may involve being constrained, physical punished and or humiliated. Your husband will be allowed and encouraged to stay as long as he says nothing and does not interrupt. He will sit in the chair opposite. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Take off your blouse and your bra and kneel down in front of me."

Gemma revealed her small and very firm breasts, kneeling down and looking up into his eyes with both excitement and fright.

"Are your nipples always as excited and erect as they are now? It is not cold in her."

"No Sir, sorry sir."

She had always been able to control men including her husband. Now her mouth was dry and her heart was racing. She realized that she actually was quite happy to give up all control to this man.

He slowly reached forward taking hold of both of the large, dark and erect nipples. He rolled them firmly but not roughly between his thumb and middle fingers, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I am going to roll these harder and harder between my fingers until you ask me to stop. The longer you last and the more pain you take the less your punishment later will be. You are to keep looking into my eyes. Are they sensitive Gemma?"

"Yes sir they are sensitive. I will try and take the pain"

His fingers squeezed and rolled them more and more firmly. He was surprised that she met his gaze and did not complain. She almost seemed to be challenging him to increase the pain and dominance. The nipples increased in length becoming thick and aroused. He adjusted to grip them at their base. His squeezing now varied from increasingly hard to much lighter almost a caress in a milking action. Gemma's eyes reflected the combination of pain and caress, opening wider and questioning this new stimulation. She felt a wave of humiliation as he smiled knowingly holding her gaze.

"Are you enjoying your helplessness Gemma? Your nipples are responding as if you are sexually excited. Can you take a little more pressure?"

"Yes sir"

"I will take that as you can take more pain. Here goes I am going to pull them harder and away from your chest."

He carried on with the varied level of pressure but added stretching the nipples when pinching hard and reducing this to a light grip when caressing them close to her chest.

"Please stop sir. I cannot take the increased pain, my nipples feel like they are going to explode"

"Your face looks flushed almost as if you are aroused by your helplessness. Gemma, are you sexually aroused? If I felt your pussy right now would it be wet and swollen? Think carefully because if your answer is not true your punishment will be increased. "

Gemma was aware that she had been completely absorbed by the last few minutes. Her heart racing, nipples sore and swollen but now wonderfully sensitive to every small movement. She had not been aware of the dampness between her legs, which she realized was all along her pussy and running down to her bottom.

"I am err --- aroused. And so embarrassed, sorry dear"

"I also asked if you are wet and swollen."

"Oh please don't ----- I am so wet and probably swollen"

"I want you to go over to your husbands chair, face away from him, bend at the waist, lift your skirt so that it falls down your back to cover your head and spread your legs as wide as possible."

Gemma crossed the room and stood close to the chair and followed his orders. Her husband could not believe it. Her pink knickers were brief and pulled up between the cheeks of her bottom. He had never seen her like this, vulnerable and much to his amazement visibly aroused. The crotch of the knickers was soaked all the way through, showing a line of moisture from her clit to her bum. The final thing that struck him was the wonderfully pungent smell, which filled his nostrils. He was desperate to lean forward and bury his face into her panties.

"Don't touch her. She is to be punished not aroused further."

Only then did Gemma realize that she was more aroused at that moment than she remembered being. It was scary as she had not even been touched below the waist. She wondered whether if her husband licked her clit right now would she be able to prevent herself from cumming? She was so caught up in this thought she didn't register his next words.

"Straighten yourself up and come here. You will go across my lap after taking your skirt off, leave your panties on. Head to my left with one leg each side of my left leg. This way your husband can see your bottom as I spank it."

The first 20 spanks were firm but not hard. Gemma found herself almost relaxing over his knee. The panties had gone further between her checks leaving her bum completely exposed to his hand.

"The spanking is only the first part of the physical punishment. You will receive between 20 and 80 more spanks depending on how wet your panties are. You are to tell me whether you are due 20 more spanks because your panties are dry, 40 more because they are damp, 60 more because they are wet or 80 more because they are soaked through. For every 20 I think you are wrong you get 20 more. Now tell your husband how many you are due and why that number is correct. If what you say to your husband is not clear and convincing you will get 100."

"I am so sorry love, but I am due 60 more spanks because my panties are...wet. I want you to see me receive all 60."

"Stand up in front of me and I will test your panties."

She stood naked, except for her panties, facing away from him. Reaching round he held the waistband of the panties and very slowly pulled them down at the front. They stuck in her pussy and he had to pull them harder. As they pealed away a line of sticky fluid stretched from the panties to her pussy, only breaking when the panties were near her knees. Once off her feet, he put the screwed up panties in front of her face. He squeezed them and the fluid seeped throughout the whole material. He indicated to her to stay still and gently rubbed the panties all over her face from her closed eyes to her chin.

"I think 80 plus the 20 you were wrong by, making 100. You need to ask me very nicely to administer the spanking as if it is the only thing you could wish for."

"I know I am here for a spanking but can you not just get it over?"

"You are here to be punished the spanking is only part of it. This is your last chance"

"I am sorry sir. Please spank my bottom at least 100 times. Make it sting; make me submit completely to you. Do not stop until you are both happy I have learned my lesson and can be forgiven."

The next 20 were back over the knee and much harder. Her legs seemed even more in contact with his leg than before and she found herself snuggled into his body. Her arousal grew and she found she was kind of humping his leg as each slap landed.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"No it is hurting, but it is making me feel kind of miles away. I want to feel punished but I am feeling confused."

"The next 40 will not be with my hand but with a strap. This strap which is light but stings beautifully. Go to your husband face him and lean over him holding the back of the chair so your head is next to his ear. I want him to hear every breath and cry as I hit your bottom and your pussy. Every 5 spanks you are to thank him and ask for 5 more. "

The first 5 were hard and she cried out each time but thanked her husband and asked for 5 more. He made her spread her legs further apart and applied the strap vertically, upwards, to her bottom, just catching her pussy. The crying was louder and tears run down her face. Another apology and request for more.

"You can earn a reprieve from the next 5 by laying on your back on the floor and masturbating until I let you stop. Do you wish to take the option? It is your choice"

She moved quickly without saying anything. Lying on the floor, her legs apart, knees bent, she played with her swollen red pussy and large clit. Her husband was stunned but his eyes were riveted between her legs. The master moved next to her and gently strapped her breast initially avoiding her nipples but gradually getting closer and closer.

"You are not to orgasm. If you get close you are to tell me. You are to keep eye contact with me at all times."

She knew she was very close to orgasm but also knew she was very able to masturbate for hours keeping herself on the edge. She held his gaze as he resumed strapping her breasts, now catching her nipples as if by accident. He seemed to be looking right into her soul. Did he know she was very close?

"You are to carry on masturbating while I give you 20 more with the strap. If you don't orgasm your punishment is over. If you orgasm you are to ask me to fuck your bottom until I cum"

She resumed her masturbation confident she could prevent herself from having an orgasm. He started to strap her breasts harder than before catching her nipples with glancing blows. She slowed her masturbation, as she got closer to orgasm. She knew there were only 10 more blows to go. That was when he leaned next to her ear and said.

"Orgasm for me now."

Her orgasm hit her from nowhere. Her nipples exploded from the heavy strapping and she no longer controlled her hands. This was not like her normal orgasm, it exploding in her head, her nipples and her clit at the same time. He held her down hard, one hand on her chest the other above her knee, as she writhed in what looked like agony. She fought this constraint but this only added to the most violent orgasm she had experienced. She had no idea of how long this lasted, but without any thought she said.

"Fuck me now and fuck me hard'

He entered her bottom with the minimum of effort and no discomfort. It was surprisingly slow and sensual as he pushed slowly but firmly into her until she was full and could feel his balls against her bottom. Her legs were round his back but not tightly so he could screw her firmly. She had never been fucked anally but found another orgasm building slowly but completely uncontrollably.

"Cum hard and come now."

This was different again, washing gently over her, no fireworks just a long racking orgasm with slight peaks each time his prick was fully inserted. Was it one orgasm or a series she had no idea. She barely noticed when he exploded deep in her bowels.

She was completely out of it as her husband's prick sunk into her pussy. She was soaked and somehow still aroused. He fucked her hard and fast managing to last about one minute before cumming deep in her.

"You are fully forgiven. Lets go home now."