All Comments on 'Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 02'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the action. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"proves her love" must be cuck code for "proves her husband is a closeted gay man with no balls."

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

What's up with the homophobes on these comments? And being a cuck is only a bad thing if the cuck is forced to be a cuck. As a matter of fact I don't even think you can call a guy a cuck who forces the wife to perform for others. He's more a pimp and/or slave master. And getting cheated on creates a cuck who isn't even allowed to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of a fun read , hot with a bit of humor too boot

Imagination206Imagination206over 1 year ago

A very fun read. We must be about the same age. Back in the late 80's I would take my gfs to adult bookstores to buy a vid and a magazine. Occasionally a vibrator.

After the first visit I knew I wanted their cleavage featured so I could see the other guys reactions. The least cute and frigid gf that I tried to dump after 6 weeks was actually the most fun. I couldn't bear to see her cry when I tried to break up so we continued. Over time we found she loved being put in uncomfortable sex situations even tho there was likely no orgasm happening. I found out by accident that she loved licking up cum, a detail that was hidden because she was too lazy to give a decent BJ. She was embarrassed to ask me to jerk off on my stomach so she could clean it up. She finally told me when she saw I was sexually frustrated with her. Our relationship lasted 18 more months simply because I could sit in a chair and blast her face and mouth with cum while she kneeled nude on the floor. This is all pre internet so having an 18 year old licking your balls and kissing the head of your cock while you jerked off seemed revolutionary.

Just to make sure I couldn't leave, every few weeks toward the end of our relationship she'd ask to see a retired guy we found that had a massage table at his house. She'd get a pro massage from this old dude who had an ad in a swinger's mag. They were both nude during the whole thing. At the end she kissed and stroked him to his hardest. He'd push his meat into her frigid pussy for 10 mins or so and pull out of her. He'd lay down, jerk himself a few times and she'd watch the cum ooze out of his manhood and drip on his hairless chubby gut. She'd smile at me before leaning over the retired gent and lap up the jizz on his swollen belly before licking his cum-soaked pubes clean. His balls would get treatment since she knew that would always excite me, then finished by sucking the semen out of the tip of his now soft cock.

Four kids and a lifetime later... I bet her husband of 25+ years has no idea since she wasn't a dirty talker and had to be pushed into being degraded the first couple times.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts12 months ago

I would call this story VERY DRAMATIC to say the least. WOW ! It's short but I would still call it an EPIC STORY with a happy ending which might be a great candidate for an Oscar movie ... maybe with a lot of censorship involved. :))) Great dialogue again and I love your style of writing. Now I understand why this story is essential background informtion to your recent ongoing story "Me, You, My Wife, and Yours". I gave you another 5 stars.

HofeederHofeeder12 months agoAuthor

I truly appreciated all your high praise and all those shiny stars, IveBignutts. Out of every story I've ever written I think this one is my favorite. Some of those dialogue exchanges with my late wife in here are so accurate that they are word for word, I think, and it's almost like they bring my real life "Helen" back from the grave. She really did make those jokes that day... baseball cap = bald and flip-flops = gay... That was not me. That was her. She's so alive again in this story that I must have read it 40 or 60 times since I pieced it together. I can still see her in my passenger seat all dolled up and smiling her gorgeous smile at me. She truly did look so much like Marilyn Chambers in her prime... but with better hair and fuller lips... much prettier. So happy that someone seems to like this chapter almost as much as I do. It's very difficult to tell if something this emotional to write is actually entertaining for others. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story but it is hard to believe that it can end there. I’m sure she will have a relapse and need more cock especially after getting a DP.

HofeederHofeeder11 months agoAuthor

Yes, you are correct, anonymous one. Helen got a LOT more cock than either of us ever imagined. See the sequel, Me, You, My Wife, and Yours on this website by Hofeeder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES