Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched my teeth as I felt her tight sphincter slowly open up and slide down the length of my shaft.

Helen let out a groaning gasp as my cock filled her asshole up.

She fell back onto her hands, and moaned loudly as she began fucking my cock with her ass, her hips shifting up and down in a slow rhythm.

"That's it, Baby. That's not your ass. That's my ass now. Give it to me. Fuck me with that ass."

Helen began panting loudly, her long brown hair flowing in my face as her head moved up and down with her pumping.

I helped her hip move with my right hand and I squeezed and groped her tit with my left.

"You love a cock in your ass, don't you, Baby?"

"Yes," she cried, panting. "Yes, I do."

"Now lay back on me and take that huge black cock in your pussy."

Helen moaned loudly as she dropped her asshole all the way down onto my cock. Her full weight pressed down on me.

Then I saw Meldrick's hand drop onto the floor next to mine.

"You want this big cock, girl?" Meldrick asked.

Helen whined, more than moaned. I shifted my hips, fucking her asshole from below, putting both my hands on her big tits.

"Tell him you want him to fuck you with that big black cock," I said. "Tell him."

"Fuck me," Helen said, softly, "Fuck me with that big black cock."

I heard Helen let out a little moan of distress as Meldrick must have placed the head of his penis against her pussy.

Then I felt Helen's hips press harder into mine, and she cried out, "Holy fuck!" Her panting became loud and frantic.

I felt her whole asshole tighten up around my cock, so I pushed my cock deeper.

Then I felt the pressure of Meldrick's big cock pressing against mine through Helen's soft tissues.

She shrieked, throwing her head back and cried, "Oh my fucking God!"

I felt his cock enter her and slide as far inside as mine.

Helen panted like a dog. In a high, urgent voice, she cried, "Too big! Too big! It's too fucking big!"

Then Meldrick pulled out and rammed that monster deep again.

Helen shrieked, and then let out a series of incoherent sobs. Her whole body trembled and was instantly drenched in sweat.

Meldrick grabbed her hips and began pumping his big dick into her pussy.

She grunted with each pump.

I grabbed Helen higher on her hips and began pumping my cock in her ass in between Meldrick's pumps.

Helen's incoherent grunts punctuated our thrusts as we fucked her from the front and behind.

Usually, we were out of sync, fucking her like pistons, one up and one down, but, sometimes, our thrusts would plow into her in unison, and I could feel Helen's whole body shudder in reaction to getting both her holes rammed at once.

then she began letting out long, low moans as we fucked her. I recognized those.

She was starting to like this.

I felt her earlobe on my lips as we rammed our cocks into her, and I whispered, "You fucking love this, don't you?"

"Yes," she groaned as she spoke, her voice a low growl.

"Do you want us to stop?"

"No," she said, panting as we fucked her.

Helen started pushing down into our thrusts. And, suddenly, she was fucking us, too.

"What do you want us to do? Tell us, Baby."

"Fuck me!" She screamed out. "Fuck me hard!"

We did. And after several minutes of all three of us going at it, I don't know how long exactly, I felt Helen's whole body tense up and spasm, as she screamed out in a gutteral groan.

She collapsed on top of me like a rag doll, but both Meldrick and I kept fucking her.

Meldrick yelled, "I'm gonna fucking cum. Can I cum in this bitch?"

"Make her drink it," I said. "Give her a mouthful."

Meldrick pulled out and lumbered up to put his big cock in Helen's face, his knee landing next to my shoulder.

I guided her dazed face toward his cock. "Open your mouth, Baby. You have another load to drink."

Helen's eyes focused on his cock. She put her open mouth on it just as Meldrick grunted and shot his load. The big tube beneath his girthy penis pulsed as he shot wad after wad into Helen's mouth.

She drank it down as he delivered it, gulping over and over again to keep up with the flow. He finished cumming, and fell back onto his elbows, laughing.

I pumped my cock up into Helen's ass, and held her sideways turned face in my hands, watching as she swallowed the last remnants of his cum.

She gasped for air, and groaned as I fucked her ass.

Shifting my body, I pulled my cock out of her and dropped her on the van floor. "Kneel and put your hands against the wall of the van. You remember the position."

Recognition dawned in Helen's eyes. She grabbed her bottle of Schnapps, pulled the cap off and guzzled it down, emptying it.

"That's right," I said, stroking my throbbing cock. "I want you in the same position I caught you in last night."

Helen nodded, looking like she was holding back tears and tossed her empty bottle aside.

Both Meldrick and Terence, sensing the tension between us, just watched us in silence.

Helen sat up, got on her knees and put her hands against the van wall.

I knelt behind her like Tim had, and shoved my cock into her ass, ramming it so hard that it rocked the van and made Helen grunt.

I felt my orgasm building.

"Now tell me you want me to cum in every fucking hole!" I said, ramming my cock deep in a rhythmic pounding motion.

All the anger I had in me seemed to be churning in my pubic region, getting ready to explode into my wife's gorgeous ass.

"I'm sorry...uhn!" She cried, grunting again as I plowed my cock deep into her. "Don't make me...uhn! say that...uhn! Please, Harry...uhn!"

"Say it!" I screamed, Grabbing a handful of her long brown hair, and ramming my cock into her with everything I had.

"I want you... uhn! To cum in... uhn! Every fucking... uhn! hole... uhn!"

With that final thrust, I buried my cock in Helen's ass, and shot all my anger into her, filling her bowels with cum.

She immediately broke down, bursting out in violent sobbing, her whole body shaking as she cried.

I pulled my softening cock out of her, and a huge glut of cum dripped out and down her inner thigh.

Picking her up from leaning on the van wall, I hugged my sobbing wife to me. Wrapping my arms tightly around her, I massaged her naked breasts, and hips and stomach as she sobbed.

I whispered in her ear, "You're all mine again, Helen. Shhhh, Baby. You're all mine again." I kissed her cheek and rubbed my head gently against hers.

As I held and massaged her there, kissing her cheek and neck over and over, her crying fit subsided and trailed off. She rubbed my face with her open hand and kissed me back, her tears soaking my face.

"I love you," I said, squeezing her tight. "Apology accepted. Apology accepted. You're all mine again and will never be anyone else's. It's over. No more random cocks. I promise"

"I love you, too," she said. "And I'll never be anyone else's. No more random cocks. I promise, too."

I turned her around, and hugged my wife close. We pulled our heads back as we embraced, and smiled warmly at each other, both basking in the glow of our reborn love and renewed commitment.

Then we kissed a passionate kiss.

Terence said, "So... Does this mean no more guys?"

We both laughed at that, got up, got dressed and went home.

12