Hitchhiker Becomes my Slave

Story Info
I take a hitchhiker home and train her to be a slave.
1.8k words
4.08
12.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to have to travel by car from my city to another about two hours away. I would often stop at a restaurant about halfway between, which had simple fare and a pretty, middle aged Mexican waitress who liked flirting.

One day, upon leaving, there was a young woman hitchhiking at the entrance to the freeway. I gave her a ride which proved to be a wonderful beginning to a master/slave relationship.

During the ride, the woman, Kim, asked if I "dated." I took that to mean that she was either a professional prostitute, or, more likely, desperate since she was hitchhiking in a lonely place. I told her I didn't pay for sex and let it drop. We talked some more and she told me she was heading to Austin, Texas, but didn't sound like she really had any plans. She also said she was broke.

When we arrived at my city, I pulled up in the rough side of town and told her this street was where she could ply her trade. Also, there was the entrance ramp back to the freeway heading east in the general direction of Austin.

She seemed reluctant to get out of the car, so I offered her another option. I had a small apartment where I held assignations and offered her the chance to spend the night there, shower, wash her clothes and get something to eat. She said she would like that.

When we got to the apartment, I told her she could take a shower and I would take her clothes to wash in the laundry room. She agreed and handed me her clothes from around the door. I handed her a robe she could wear when she got out of the shower. I took her clothes down to the laundry and put them in the washer.

When I got back, she was combing her hair in the bathroom mirror with the door partly open. She was wearing the robe. Kim smiled at me and I told her that her clothes would be ready in about an hour. She came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed opposite where I was sitting in a chair.

"Kim," I told her, "If you're interested in letting me be your master, you can live here, but you will have to obey me and do exactly what I tell you."

She looked surprised, but quickly decided that it was her best option; that she didn't want to start hitchhiking again without money.

I told her, "You need to call me Daddy and submit to me totally."

Kim nodded and I told her to take off the robe, that I wanted to examine her. She stood and took off the robe and revealed her young body. Kim was in her early to mid-twenties, was a little thick but not fat and had a pleasant but not beautiful face. Her breasts were average sized, not too small or too big, with nicely shaped nipples.

Kim was not shaved and I told her I had to shave her, that it was important for her pussy to be on display at all times. I took a scissors and cut the hair to a shorter length. I wet a towel with hot water and had her lay down on the bed. I placed the towel over her hairy triangle to soften it and then I coated it with shaving cream. I carefully shaved her clean. I used tweezers to pluck a few wayward hairs. I had her roll over and examined her asshole and used the tweezers to remove a few hairs there. I wanted her to have a clean asshole since I would want to finger and lick her there.

I wanted to make sure Kim was aware that she was now my slave. I questioned her about what was required of a sub and the fact that she would be punished severely and often for any transgressions or failure to obey. She said she understood and was ready to submit.

I brought out rope and tied her wrists to the bedposts. I tied her legs just above and below the knees so her knees were bent together. I separated her knees allowing a great view of and access to her pussy. I admired her pussy and began to slap and finger it. Kim groaned softly as I struck her clit and fingered her G spot.

Not wanting her to cum yet, I stopped and went to the toy chest and removed a light flogger. I began flogging her breasts. This flogger was not capable of real damage; I just wanted Kim to get a taste of the discipline that she would now experience daily. She squirmed, not really hurting but feeling some discomfort.

"Tell Daddy what you want," I told her.

"Whip my tits, Daddy, please," she replied.

Kim was obviously made for this role! I continued to flog her tits, interrupting the strokes to fondle her pussy. Kim was nearing orgasm so I switched to flogging her pussy. In no time, Kim was bucking and writhing on the bed in the throws of an enormous orgasm.

I let her calm down and return to normal, then I untied her. I ordered her to straighten the bed and crawl to the kitchen to make us something to eat. I watched as her pert ass stuck up as she crawled into the kitchen.

The next day, the couple from next door came over. Jim and Karen were a handsome couple who liked sex a lot. I wanted them to meet Kim so they could have their way with her. I knew Karen was bi and liked to dominate other women. Jim was more passive and liked to watch while Karen disciplined other women.

Kim came into the living room naked, carrying drinks and snacks. Karen ordered her to stand in front of her so she could admire and examine her various charms. Karen ordered Kim to turn around so she could examine her bum. Her bottom was perfectly formed, sticking out just so. Karen ran her hands across Kim's butt and then spread the cheeks to admire her butthole. Karen began to lick Kim's nasty hole and finger her cunt. Kim groaned and stuck her butt out further, putting her hands on her knees. Karen continued to rim and finger Kim. She was now close to orgasm. Suddenly, she cried out and came hard.

Karen smiled and told Kim that she had not given her permission to cum.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Kim stated, obviously nervous.

"Now you must be punished, slut," remarked Karen. Karen told Kim to get the strap and flogger. Kim reluctantly went to the chest to retrieve the items.

"Hurry up, slut," Karen barked. I am counting extra strokes for all the time you are wasting."

Kim hurried back with the items and Karen instructed her to kneel on the couch and stick her bottom out. Kim complied and waited nervously for Karen to begin her punishment. Karen rubbed her hands over Kim's butt and then delivered a sharp blow with the strap. Kim inhaled sharply but didn't cry out. Karen continued to strap Kim's bottom, first the left cheek, then the right. After several strokes, Kim's butt turned a deep red. Karen admired the color of Kim's butt and rubbed it with her hands after every stroke. She spaced out the strokes to enjoy it more and let Kim feel peak pain with every stroke and then settle into a dull ache afterwards.

"How are you enjoying your punishment slut?" she asked Kim. "Do you understand that you will be punished every time you disobey me?"

"Yes Mistress," answered Kim softly. Whack! Karen savagely attacked Kim's bottom.

"I can't hear you!" she hollered. "Do you understand about punishment in this house?"

"Yes Mistress," answered Kim loudly this time.

"Now suck my man's cock," Karen ordered. Kim obediently took Jim's cock in her mouth. His cock was somewhat on the large size, about 8 inches and thick. Kim had to open wide to fit it in. Karen took the back of Kim's head and forced her to take Jim's cock all the way. Kim began gagging and jerked her head back.

"Do you want me to beat you some more?" asked Karen.

"No Mistress," answered Kim.

"Then take that cock balls deep!" Karen ordered. Kim slowly lowered her head all the way over Jim's cock. She began to move her head back and forth, taking Jim's cock all the way down her throat and then moving out until just the head remained in her mouth. She continued like this for several minutes. Saliva dripped from her mouth.

Jim asked Karen if she wanted him to cum in Kim's mouth or on her face. Karen said on her face; that she wanted to see Jim cover Kim with his cum. Jim pulled out of Kim's mouth and began tugging on his own cock. Karen ordered Kim to look up at Jim and open her mouth. Jim began shooting ropes of cum all over Kim's face and into her mouth.

Karen got on her knees next to Kim and began licking Kim's face and using her finger to direct cum into Kim's open mouth.

"Don't swallow until I tell you to," she ordered. Kim nodded her acknowledgement. After Karen licked Kim's face clean she ordered Kim to show them the cum in her mouth. Kim obediently opened her mouth and pushed the cum to the front for inspection.

"Now swallow it and then show us," Karen ordered. Kim obliged and opened her mouth wide to show that she had swallowed the cum.

I was now rock hard and my cock was standing at attention. Jim was soft and would stay that way for a good 15 or 20 more minutes. Karen had yet to cum, however, so I moved over to the couch to service her pussy. Karen straddled me and lowered herself onto my eager cock. She was already soaking wet from punishing Kim and licking cum off her face and she took me in easily. She began sliding me into her pussy and then raising herself until I was almost out of her then sliding back down. She continued this motion and grew more and more frantic. She was moaning and groaning audibly as her orgasm built. I could barely hold off from cumming myself, but I wanted to satisfy my gorgeous neighbor and used all my self-control to keep from cumming,. Finally, Karen shuddered and locked herself on my cock deep inside her. Her orgasm came in waves and her pussy squeezed my cock. I shot my wad into her cunt in ecstasy.

Karen finally finished her orgasm and got off of me. She sat on the couch and opened her legs. She ordered Kim to lick the cum out of her pussy and clean it. Kim obediently set to licking Karen's dripping pussy, cleaning every bit of my cum from it.

Karen and Jim dressed and thanked me for introducing them to Kim. They said they would be back and I invited them to come over anytime and use Kim however they wished.