All Comments on 'Wife Tries a Slave Tunic'

by DjEtla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic way to keep the passion and adventure in a marriage! Well done!

LandParkWriterLandParkWriter9 months ago

This kind of reminds me of the gorean theme. I came across Captive of Gor about 10 years ago. Looking back on it, the book wasn’t very well written but it was the first time I had ever been exposed to the idea of becoming a slave. It’s an interesting concept in present times given our current culture.

ThomasLordThomasLord9 months ago

Fun, short story. There is good potential to expand it with the wife/slave girl revealing to her husband/Master the fantasy life she is living and have him really fill the role of Master. More illustrations would be nice, too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope to read some more stories of this wife developing her role as a slave for her husband.

Volume51Volume519 months ago

Absolutely fantastic writing. There are so many ways that this can go while still leaving such a deep erotic image. This is a new kind of vision. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjEtla@DjEtla
Hobbyist writer of BDSM tales, some of which are quite dark. Occasionally I do some 3D art. Influenced by Dolcett, Susan Coquin, Anxious Amber and many others. You can find more of my work at other sites Pixiv, DeviantArt. Sometimes I post to The Dark Spot or the Crux Forums. ...