Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

The room became increasingly cooler as we sat there. I saw chill bumps rise on Liz's skin and she shivered. I took her to bed and drew the covers over us. We snuggled close and our bodies warmed each other. She felt warm, soft and silky smooth in my arms. I pulled her tightly into my favored spoon position and reveled in our closeness. I knew that sex was in our near future but right then just holding her fulfilled all my needs.

We spent a long time in foreplay this time. It went both ways. Liz was very enthusiastic and highly energetic. I kissed her, licked her. I touched her and manipulated her body every way I knew. She responded easily to all my ministrations. I helped her through several of her mini orgasms. Each time, I drew her back from the edge and away from the big one. She actively caressed me and orally kept the monster and his friends on the brink. Just as Walt had said, she could be very nasty in bed when properly turned on.

Liz said, "Help me cum. I need to cum, Luke."

I looked at the clock. It was after two thirty. We had been playing for well over an hour. I was surprised at how time flies when you are having fun.

I was in the proper position anyway. I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked. I felt her hands slap the back of my head and she ground her sweet pussy into my face. I thought about the time I watched Ed eat my wife. I remembered how he had treated her to such a wild and violent screaming orgasm. I tried to give that pleasure to Liz. I must have been doing something right. She came hard almost instantly. Erotic moans escaped her but other than that, she was quiet as the waves of pleasure wracked her body.

While she was still in ecstasy, I crawled up her body and slammed the monster completely inside her.

She whispered, "Yes Luke, harder." She ran out of breath and gasped for air. Her legs locked around me and she met my every thrust. We fucked each other hard. Her orgasm lasted longer than any she had with me before but she did peak and start down. I was on the edge but still in control of myself. I wanted her to have one more.

I said, "I want you doggy style."

We kept fucking in the missionary position until she came farther down and regained some control of her body.

She said, "Let me turn over."

I rolled off her and she turned over and assumed the position on all fours. The monster was very excited now. I knelt behind her and slid him back into the depths of her warm pussy. I stroked her long and deep but not hurriedly. She moved to help me and her Kegel muscle made it feel like she was sucking me.

Then she surprised me. She said, "Hurt me, Luke. Hurt me. Slap my ass. Choke me."

I was astonished. I just kept fucking her the way I had been.

She said, "Please, do it now Luke. Help me cum.

I felt the monster twitch and start to swell inside her. I slapped her ass and fucked her.

She said, "Harder Luke. Hit me harder and fuck me harder."

I slapped her ass in the same place harder and then smacked the other cheek harder than that. I pounded her sweet wet pussy. I was about to lose it.

She said, "Choke me, Luke. Choke me hard and fuck me hard, I'm cumming."

I wrapped both my hands around her neck and squeezed. I used the grip to snatch her whole body back into me as I pounded the monster into her. She was gagging and cumming hard. My orgasm overwhelmed me. I had never cum like that. She had emptied me about two hours earlier so I didn't have much juice. I transferred what there was to her body with great authority. I choked her hard and banged her even harder.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of her. I came to my senses in a little while and realized she was bearing almost all of my weight and she could barely breathe. I rolled off her and pulled her into the spoon. I remembered what had happened. It seemed like a dream to me but I knew it wasn't. I thought, "I'm glad that is over. I could have killed her." I pulled the covers over us.

She snuggled close to me and wiggled her butt against the expended hulk of the monster. She turned around and kissed me deeply. She settled back into the spoon and said, "Goodnight Luke." She giggled quietly once and fell asleep.

Linda's Uncle Gus was my mentor when I was younger. I remembered something he said to me once. He said, "If you have done your job properly, she will roll over and go to sleep." I slipped into sleep and slept deeply.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers