Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 12

Story Info
Airy continues, Mark hangs himself, and I'm forced to watch.
3.1k words
4.8k
8
5

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

*
Part Twelve

Airy continues, Mark hangs himself, and I'm forced to watch

Mark, being his normal perverted self, took his fingers and shoved more cocaine into Airy's asshole and pussy, making sure she would have no ability to fight or even decide if she didn't want to continue. This was important because she told him she didn't want any, and after he tied her, he forced more drug knot her body. This is a legal distinction not a morale one but important all the same, it's just one more thing that could be unleashed on him and possibly jail his ass.

"Were going to take and use every hole you have bitch, and we're going to enjoy it so get comfortable. Mel, how is that mouth doing, is she sucking you properly?"

"Oh yeah, this bitch knows how to suck a cock, and it seems she lies it too."

"Well, I'm going to test out this pussy and then move on to her ass. let's just see hoe much fucking she can take this afternoon, and don't be gentle, she needs to learn her place and a lesson."

All Marks anger and embarrassment from Airy arguing with him in front of Mel came out when he started to fuck her. There was no mercy, no care taken to let her get used to his cock hammering in and out of her. He just shoved it in all-in-one thrust and found it funny when she yiped from the intrusion, but did nothing to make it easier in her.

"Come on slut, you've taken a rough fucking from me before, just lay back and enjoy my cock inside of you. Then I'll meet you have Mel's cock because I know how much you love to be fucked, you're just an insatiable whore and you know it."

Mel starting ruthlessly pitching and stretching her nipples and having fun doing it, just to see the pain on her face. Mark kept fucking her so hard that with each thrust he shoved her body forward, sending Mel's cock further into her throat, causing her to choke and gag, another thing that amused the two Men. I watched this with trepidation and worry, hoping the worst of what they were going to do was over. But I knew, and as the day was going to prove out, that it was not going to be and the wickedness of what they were planning was not over yet.

"Mel, lay down on the bed in your back, I want to see her taking every inch of you in her cunt. Slut, get over there and mount him like the whore you really are."

They both took their places ad directed, and Mark climbed up on the bed behind Airy, lining his cock up with her not yet assaulted hole. He entered her ass with suck brutality that she let out a bold curdling scream as he forced himself past her sphincter and deep into her rectum.

"Shut the fuck up you worthless whore and take the cock we are kind enough to let you have, we all know you're a cock whore and love it in you anywhere you can get it."

After a few minutes you could see Airy's eyes going glassy from the cocaine, and its effect on their cocks just made then stay hard longer without Cumming, giving her more anal torture as Mark pistoned in and out of her now wounded ass. Mark didn't care if she was enjoying the forcible assault, just that she was no longer resisting his advances. He just wanted to use her, abuse her, and humiliate her as much as he could in the time they had. By this time, the only noises coming from her were moans and groans and grunts and grrr's, and it was time for him to take it up a level.

"Bitch, I want you to sink all the way down on that cock beneath you and stay there. Mel, grab her tits and if she tries to move, pull her back down by her nipples. Honey get ready for your owners cock, and stay there to enjoy it."

Mark aligned his cock with her pussy where Mel already had his and started pushing to gain entry to the already occupied orifice. All you could hear from her was "Uggg, mmffppp, grrrr, ffffuuuck!" She was slobbering as he forced his way into her pussy alongside Mel's cock, stretching her wide beyond where she started. In her drug fueled state, she collapsed onto Mel's chest just groaning and moaning from this intrusion. When Mark started ambitiously fucking her again, she was pushed forward causing her tits and nipples to be pulled on by Mel beneath her, just as he had hoped. The more she whimpered and moaned, the harder he thrusted into her now stretched pussy, causing her even more discomfort and pain. But by now, she was in a state of drugged anonymity and well detached from the assault in her body, just being there used as a piece of fuck meat, which is what Marked wanted. When they both came inside her abused pussy, they simply withdrew and pushed her worn out body to the side of the bed.

Laying there like some kind of fuck doll waiting for its owner to gain interest again, she saw them enjoying more drinks and being jovial. They seemed to be very pleased with themselves and were toasting and high fiving each other over what they had done. I was wondering if this was the point where we call this off and get Airy out of there, but John told me to wait and see what was going to happen next. She looked so out of it and broken it was everything I could do not to run in there and hold her, but I deferred to those around me.

"Let's get ready for round two, this is bound to be the best part of the afternoon. She's totally submissive now and we can do whatever we want to her, and she probably won't even know what we did, so feel free to use your imagination."

Mel seemed to like the idea that he could act with impunity and not have to worry about repercussions, but little did he know there would be major repercussions for his actions this day. Up until this point he was just Marks little follower, but if he took any initiative, I would bury him with it. Then it happened, the little man attempted to direct the abuse, and it was going to be his undoing.

"What if I get on the bed, have her mount me anally reverse cowgirl style, and we do the same thing to her ass, I mean really stretch her out so she will never forget it?"

"I like the way you think but for both of us she's going to need some serious lube, so grab the bottle from my brief case and lube her up beforehand."

Mel happily used the bottle and his fingers to lubricate her anal canal, and enjoyed finger fucked her asshole for a time before he laid on the bed. He really enjoyed taking charge of Airy and dictating what they would do to her next, never having the dominance to take a woman on his own, he just hitched his hopes to Mark which was a huge mistake he would pay for.

"Lay her flat on the bed, get up behind her head and hold it tightly between your thighs so she can't move it."

Mel did as he was told while Mark took two short straws from his briefcase and loaded them with cocaine. He stuck one up each nostril and told Mel to pinch her nose closed with them in there.

"Now, when she exhales Ill cover her mouth and you let go of her nostrils, she'll be forced to inhale through the straws."

Mark got on top of Airy and waited for her to breath out, and he pushed down on her chest, forcing her to expel all the air in her lungs. Then he covered her mouth and Mel let go of her nose and she inhaled both straws full of coke. Her eyes opened wide as she gasped from the reaction of cocaine sucked in through her nose, then slowly fell back and was completely in the control of the two Men. They both had to lift her onto Mel's cock to out it up her ass and Mark instructed him to loop his arms inside hers, pinning her against his chest.

"This is what you've been waiting for honey, we are going to own the last orifice you have, and your wimp of a husband won't be able to do anything about it. We own your whore cunt and ass, and we'll use them anytime we want, so just lay there, and enjoy both of our cocks fucking your asshole bitch."

Mark started with light and steady pressure on Airy's last unabused portion of her body, and she was in no condition to defend against what he was going to do. As he continued to increase his pressure, she felt him slowly expanding her sphincter beyond what would be needed for a normal anal entry, he was going to make sure he achieved his goal of both cocks inside her ass at the same time. As he increased his push, she could feel the pain of her being almost ripped open to accommodate him and Mel together, and the feeling was shooting through her with the urgency and ruthlessness of an electric shock. When her body finally gave in to his perversion, he sipped in all the way to his balls, causing her to make an unintelligible sound like a groan and a grrr mixed. Mark could see in her eyes the look of an animal that has lost it's will to try and get away, not submission but just giving up completely.

Accomplishing his goal of them both in her ass wasn't enough though, as he bit her breasts and shoulders, slapped her face, and pinche'd her nipples, making sure she felt the abuse all over her body while he pumped his cock in and out of her. Whether it was the large amount of drugs or the unbelievable pain shooting through her body, at this point her body just gave up and she passed out cold, something both Men rejoiced in.

"Look at that Mark, we fucked her until she passed out, now we own this cunt."

"Just fill the bitch with your seed so we can get out of here."

Mel was first to expel his spunk in her tortured asshole, and Mark pulled out and filled her pussy with his. After Mark withdrew from her body, Mel crawled out from beneath her and crawled between her legs.

"What are you doing, eating that whore's pussy?"

"No, I'm leaving my marks on her, so she remembers me."

Mel was biting her soft skin leaving numerous contusions and punching her thighs hard enough to raise serious bruises. They both cleaned off their cocks with her hair and her mouth as she lay there motionless. They got dressed and gathered their belongings like nothing out of the ordinary had happened there.

"I'll bet next time she won't talk back or give me any resistance in the future, we sure taught her a lesson this time."

"Just invite me back for next time Mark, I enjoyed using this bitch."

They left without even a fleeting concern for Airy's condition, just leaving her passed out on the bed with her abused body showing the afternoons activities in welts and bite marks.

Once sure they left the hotel, we rushed into check on Airy and see how badly she was abused. The medical staff took the lead and left no room for me bedside although I tried to force my way there. John came and escorted me back to the other room, telling me to let the staff do what they needed to do.

Not being able to tend to my wife, I turned my attention to the electronics people and the recordings from the afternoon. We reviewed some of it, making sure we got perfect views of the men's faces and that the audio came out clear.

"I don't care what it takes, even if you must work all night, I want professional copies on DVD and plug in drives delivered to my home tomorrow morning. I want four copies that are full length on DVD, two on thumb drive, and four edited version of the most perverse moments on DVD along with two thumb drives. Make sure I have then early tomorrow morning."

John came up to me and told me they had tended to Airy, and they were moving her to my house by private medical transport, so I went out to see her. She was still too out of it to talk, or even recognize what was happening to her, so they just wheeled her out through the rear entrance and loaded her up. I had arranged for a room to be set up at my home with all the medical equipment should she need it, and she was going to need it. John and I went to his rental car and followed them back to the house.

At the house they brought her upstairs and put her in the room next to ours, with a doctor, a paramedic, and a nurse. I came in and she was thrashing back and forth, flailing her arms and speaking incoherently. The doctor explained they gave her Narcan at the room to combat the effects of the large amounts of cocaine, but she would still be in a state of panic and confusion, so he asked me if I wanted her sedated. I told him to do what he thought was best, and he gave her a shot, along with an IV pump hooked up next to her. He gave the nurse Instructions for her care and told her to call if anything in her condition had changed.

"I gave her something to lesson the effects of the drugs, but she was still in a fog, so,I sedated her. I have her on an IV of vitamins, electrolytes, and dextrose to replenish her body and an IV pump for morphine anytime the nurse thinks she needs it. She won't wake up again today, and sleep is the best thing for her right now. I will be checking in throughout the night and come to see her in the morning."

"Thank you, Doctor we both appreciate your taking care of her."

John and I went downstairs to the family room, poured a few drinks, and discussed my next moves. I had additional thoughts I wanted to plan out, but I would need his help and support.

"Listen John, you are the CFO, people come running when you call them, is there any way you can get Mark and Fienberg in the office for a few hours tomorrow?"

"Sure, I can phony up some ledgers or financial reports leaving monetary questions for them both to answer to, but why would you want to do that?"

"I'm going to see both wives, Deborah, and Barb. I want them as visitors to Monday's emergency board meeting to watch what I do and share in the punishment and despair."

"Are you considering retribution on them as well as their husbands? Are you sure they have any copiability in all of this?"

"If they didn't know who and what they were married to, they should have known. But in return for the life they lived, they turned a blind eye to what their men were doing. You don't think Airy is the only one now, do you?"

"No, I seriously doubt that, but I have no proof of anyone else, and bringing them out could cause legal problems for the corporation. It may be wise not to search too hard for other victims."

"If I learn the identity of others they have abused, I'm bringing them to the front. I'm not sweeping anything under the rug. We didn't go through all of this to hide what they did, and the wives need to pay a price right alongside their worthless husbands."

"Be careful, revenge and vengeance can kill them person wielding that blade as sure as it strikes down it's intended target. Now I need to go to the office to set this up with spread sheets and such, what time would you like them out of their homes?"

"Early afternoon starting about 1PM and until about 4PM. Can you do that?"

"Absolutely I can and will. But you take a sleeping pill, put the bottle down, and get some sleep yourself. You're beginning to look like shit."

After John left, I just sat beside Airy's bed and held her hand. I asked the nurse about her bruises, and she told me they would be worse in the morning, and worse the morning after that. I started to ask myself the most Earth-shaking questions, and for a man who is so decisive in business, it was not easy for me to doubt myself like this. Why did I let Airy change the instructions to the security people? Why didn't I overrule her instructions? Why didn't I just run in that room and take her away from them? Why did I plan this at all using Airy as bait? Was my thirst for vengeance overpowering my rational thought process? I was full of questions and remorse sitting there watching her and wanted so much just to talk to her and hold her in my arms. All these thoughts would have to wait until tomorrow at least, maybe longer. The nurse came in and told me the doctor prescribed a powerful sleeping aid for me tonight, and she suggested that I take it, but I couldn't drink if I did. I agreed and took the pill and went to my room with the instructions the nurse was to wake me if there was any change in Airy's condition.

Tomorrow was going to be a very hectic and busy day, and I needed to regain control over my thoughts.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrific in every single way.

Why are you still writing this shit?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

JFC at this point even YOU have to know how badly you suck at this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply awful. Please stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

12 chapters of garbage. Each one gets a one star rating. Always, no exceptions.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
What a piece of shite

You have gone completely off the rails

and your writing skills are awful too

copiability.... do you have any idea what that word means

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming a Whore 01 Wrong place, wrong time, simple ... or is it?in Loving Wives
My Wife The Next Day How my wife became a whore for a black man.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 01 White wife wants a bbc gangbang while husband watches.in Interracial Love
Being Special She tried so hard, would she still be special after he knew?in Loving Wives
More Stories