Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 13

Story Info
Retribution and Vengeance PT. 1: Deborah.
3.4k words
4.7k
7
5

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

*

Part Thirteen

Revenge and Vengeance Part one: Deborah

Sunday morning came and Airy was awake in her hospital bed, arguing with the nurse about her abilities. She was hard and decisive about getting out of bed and participating with me on planning out Monday's retribution of her assailants, but the nurse had other thoughts. I walked in just as they agreed to disagree and dropped them subject temporarily.

"Good morning my sweet girl. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Like I told this nurse, sure I'm sore and bruised, but I'm not debilitated."

"Well, the doctor is coming back to see you this morning, let's see what he thinks after you argue him into migraine?"

"I am sure I couldn't enjoy any type of sex right now but I want to make my body available to you for your release and satisfaction."

"Just being awake and talking to me is enough for now my dear."

"But our new agreement included me being your 24/7 slut and whore, and I don't want you going without ever again."

"My dear, I am fully confident you will please me in every way you can but to doesn't have to be now. I would be so worried about hurting you that I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself anyhow. What you can do for me is let me take pictures of all your wounds and bruises."

"Sure Honey, my body is yours for whatever purpose you have. But why do you want pictures of me bruised and beaten? Wouldn't you rather wait and take pictures of my body once it's healed?"

"I need the bruise pictures for what I'm doing next."

She pulled down the covers and spread her legs on her naked body. I took the pictures I needed and covered her back up.

"I could have the nurse get you a nightgown to wear?"

"I already told her in this house, I remain naked for my husband, and these bruises don't change that. Now, don't think I missed it, tell me what you're doing with those pics today?"

"I would much rather you not worry about it and just concentrate on getting well today."

"Don't give me that crap honey, you know that's not going to work on me."

"Yeah, but telling you isn't going to work either, so what can I do?"

"I'm not sure what you can do, but do you want to see what I can do? Nurse, come move me to the front seat of my husbands car for the day some must take me with him, wherever he is going."

"You are so stubborn sometimes. How the hell am I supposed to handle you?"

"You're not supposed to handle me, I'm supposed to handle you and handle you,as many times as you want to use me. And as for stubborn, you don't mind my stubbornness when I want you cock in me so just live with it. Now, that was cute the way you changed the subject and didn't answer my question. We agreed to no secrets remember so give it up big boy, where the fuck are you going today and why do you need those pictures?"

"OK, I'm going to see Barb and Deborah and show them what their husbands did, then tell them how much of their lives I now own, how I'm going to ruin their husbands, and what I'm going to do to them if they don't follow my instructions to the letter, then tell them I require them be at the emergency board meeting on Monday morning to watch what I and the board do."

"You're not only showing them pictures, but you're also showing them me. My black eye, my broken ribs, my bite marks, my contusions from them punching me, and the tampon up my ass from the bleeding they caused."

"Honey, you're not healed enough to do that today."

"And that's the very reason I will be there, let them see the horror they are married to."

"Only if the doctor says you can."

"I don't give a shit what the doctor says, I'm going with you, do you get that?"

"I know telling you would be a huge mistake."

"And you're the one who said No More Secrets my dear."

The doctor came walking through the door and asked how we were doing this morning. I left the room telling him that he had to argue with her because I give up. I went downstairs and I could hear Airy arguing with the doctor about removing her IV and pain pump so she could go with me today, and all I could think of is the pity I had for that doctor at that moment. He came down the stairs with a dejected look upon his face, just shaking his head back and forth.

"You lost that argument too, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I tried to convince her she needed more fluids and pain management, but she isn't budging. My only win was that she agreed to take the IV overnight tonight, but apparently, she's hell bent on going to do something today and tomorrow morning."

"She gets the chance to face her abusers while they lose everything they ever worked for, and she's not going to miss that."

"I got her to agree to get back knot bed when you return and stay there until tomorrow morning. The nurse will reinstall her IV and pain pump, but I also left a bottle of pain pills for you to take with you if she needs them. And NO lifting or anything strenuous in her day, those ribs will hurt like hell just from twisting to get in and out of the car."

"Well, I thank you for trying Doc, but I figured you were beat before you started."

After he left, I went back upstairs to see airy and talk with the nurse.

"Well, are you happy with yourself, you won that battle?"

"I'm ecstatic, how about you baby?"

"How long do you need to get dressed and ready?"

"Well, the nurse here has offered to do my hair and help with my makeup, so that will help save some time."

"What about getting dressed and stuff?"

"I'm just wearing a silk robe and flat shoes today; I'll be dressed tomorrow."

"Good, then eat something for breakfast or I'm leaving you here. We won't be leaving until around noontime. I'll be down in my office tending to work matters."

"I did some business work on the computer, looked into the so-called investors Mark dealt with and downloaded some pictures, Bio's, and stats on them, hoping that later Airy could identify some of them as Marks accomplices. Then I called John at the office to check on his progress and learned that Mark had transferred corporate funds to a separate account but couldn't withdraw large amounts of money due to the controls John had out into place. John planned to use this as the keystone of his investigation he would be discussing with Mark and Mel this afternoon. I couldn't wait to start springing the traps and hell that awaited him. The board still knew nothing of what was going to happen, but they would learn on Monday morning at the meeting, and I would dare them not to act, beings I am the majority stockholder and could get rid of any one of them. We had eight board members in total, Myself, John, Mark, and five others. Of those five, three would be with me, one was an unknown, and one was a bit friendly with Mark, but a bit of a wimp and wouldn't follow Mark into hell for sure.

Before I knew it, the time was 11:30am and Airy was standing in the doorway. Considering what she had been through she looked pretty and did her best to hide her pain.

"Well, my big strong businessman, are you ready to take down some bitches today?"

"Yes, my love, are you ready to watch me do it?"

"Watch hell, I'm going to be your cheerleader."

"If that's the case, maybe I should make a stop and get you a uniform with a really short skirt?"

"For today, my natural Pom-Poms will have to do. But get the outfit, I'll wear it for you anytime you like."

"Have a seat my dear, I want to hear from John that they are both at the office first. I want this kept quiet from them until tomorrow."

"So, tell me how you plan to deal with these women?"

"Well, I won't give you specifics, those you must wait and see for yourself. What I will tell you is I will show them how I took everything they call their lives from them, and if they want any part of it back, they have only one thing to trade for it."

"Tell me what they have of worth left to trade you?"

"The very same Mark and Mel tried to take from you, but failed miserably at"

"They got my body, they had my silence, and they controlled my decisions, what else were they trying to take from me?"

"Your pride, your self-esteem, your self-worth. And when I take that from them, their husbands will be sitting right there with a front row seat."

"Oh, I can't wait to see how you do this, it will be so satisfying."

"That's John texting me, they are at the office, now lets get moving."

She stood up in her full-length white silk robe and a pair of flat sandals and I grabbed my briefcase and helped her out to the car, this time the sedan with a driver. The driver knew already to take it easy and to go to Marks house so we could start with Deborah.

We got to Marks house in fifteen minutes and rang the bell. Deborah opened the door and was horrified to see Airy standing there with a blackeye and just wearing a robe.

"Oh, my dear, what happened to you?"

"That's what I need to discuss with you, may Airy and I come in and sit with you?"

She ushered us into them sitting room where I opened my briefcase, pulled out my laptop and thumb drive, and set them on the table.

"There is something I must show you may I?

"Absolutely you can, but first can I get you two anything?"

"No, we're good. What I'm about to show you is difficult to watch, but you need to see it."

With the laptop in front of her, I started the edited video for her to watch. Acting horrified she slammed the laptop closed about five minutes in and started to get up.

"Sit the fuck down or tomorrow you won't have a life or a house to sit down in!"

She heeded my warning and sat back down, and I turned the video back on. Sitting there watching with her hands over her mouth, she started at the screen with a look in her eyes that she recognized the behavior of her husband. The video ran twenty five minutes and she watched in silence until it ended and before she could say a word Airy stood and dropped her robe.

"This is what your fucking husband did to me. What you can't see are the tampons the doctor put in my ass to soak up the blood from the anal tearing he enjoyed and laughed about. my What do you have to say about that?"

"Honey, please sit down, you're not even supposed to be out right now. And you Deborah, I have videos of your husband blackmailing and abusing my wife going back over two years. They were kept right there in your bedroom, and I suppose you're going to tell me you didn't know about his activities?" Well don't even try that, there is no way a husband acts out like this, and is this perverse, and the wife doesn't know about it. You knew what type of person he was, and instead of protecting every other woman from him, you kept quiet and let him victimize God knows how many women."

"He used to do those things to me, and I was just relieved when he moved on to others. He has a deep hatred for women, and I just stayed out of his way."

Let me explain what's happening today and tomorrow. First, Mark out his stock in a company mortgage account where it was available to purchase by any board member, and I bought every share. Secondly, I started a loan company and bought both of your mortgages, of which you behind in. In a matter of a month, he will be out of the corporation with no retirement plan due to the morals clause in his contract. I will also be moving to foreclose on your house and outing a lien on everything else you own. By the time you get a divorce lawyer, there won't be anything to get from him. He acted like and said he was going to own my wife, and now who owns who?"

"I can't go back to being poor, I was poor for most of my life until I met Mark. What can I do, isn't here any way to save any part of my life?"

Before I could say a word, Airy stood and told Deborah to stand as well, and she did.

"Strip. Now."

"I won't take off my clothes for you, I am a...."

Airy slapped her so hard she fell back on the couch.

"I said strip naked you fuckin' bitch!"

Deborah decided not to anger Airy again so she striped bare naked.

"Airy Honey, this isn't necessary."

"Oh yes, it is its mandatory. Now, because of your husband, and because of your lack of action to protect us all from that worthless fuck you call a husband, I cantwsexualoymsatisfy my husband, so you're going to do it for me. Now get on your knees between his legs and suck his cock. And I mean do a good job, not one of those sloppy housewife things, a quality blow job. He is used to the best."

Deborah fished my cock out and started sucking it as if her life depended upon it. She did a deliberate and industrious job, making sure not to drool or slurp, looking at Airy the entire time."

"Don't look at me you cunt, look into the eyes of the man you're sucking. Don't you know anything about pleasing a man?"

Deborah was giving me a good quality blow and she was staring into my eyes with her big brown ones, looking for validation from me so Airy wouldn't punish her again.

"Very good Debbie, you have him nice and hard, now climb on and wrap that cunt of yours around his cock, and please him like you love to fuck."

Deborah did as she was told and she was fucking as if she liked it, slowly going all the way down to the base then rising to the head and back down, slowly and methodically she stoked my cock with her pussy.

"Deborah, you're doing an excellent job, I'm going to cum soon."

"Then spray your cum all over the inside of my cunt, let me feel a real man giving me his seed."

With that encouragement, and her talented movements on my cock, I couldn't hold back, and I spurted five times inside of her, as she grabbed me and kissed me with the most passionate kiss. Then she looked over at Airy and gave her a sly smirk.

"I'll fuck this man anytime. Does that get me off the hook?"

"Just for this afternoon bitch, you have much more penance to perform."

Deborah climbed off of me and sat back down where she was, my cum starting to leak from her just used pussy, and a satisfied look upon her face.

"OK, I know you're a serious businessman, your reputation screams it. So tell me whats on the table and what I can do to salvage at least a part of my life? I've worked just as hard as any other woman to get what I have, and I'm not willing to lose it on account of the sadist fucker I'm married to."

"Great, a woman who knows when her options are little, and still willing to make a business deal."

"I am not a fucking stupid as Mark, at least give me that?"

"OK, I will give you that, and make you an offer. I already own every share of the stock you thought you still owned. I own your house as soon as I foreclose on it, and Mark won't a job, and no one will hire him after the hit hits the fan, so you will fall further in debt to me. I will then get a lien against everything else you own because your fuck-up husband took out an unsecured loan along with two mortgages, so you'll be lucky to leave here with a pair of panties. Keeping all that in mind, I make you this offer. You come to work for me at the office, and I'll pay you a fair wage. I will put the house into a trust so you can live her until your passing. You will immediately file for divorce from Mark, as I Don't want him anywhere in my circle of acquaintances. Does this sound good to you so far?"

"Yes, it does, but you and I both know the big requirement has yet to be spoken, so lets just get to it."

"You will arrange, participate, and endure a minimum of four hours with no less than two Men doing all the things Mark and Mel did to my wife. I will spare you the black eye and the broken ribs, but you will endure all the sexual perversions your husband out my wife through. Do you understand what I am proposing?"

"Yes, I do, and if I were you, I might require the same. I can endure four hours of excruciating sexual pain to get part of my life back, as I said, Mark used to do all of that to me."

"Oh, I want to add something to this negotiation. From this point until your death, I am referred to as Ma'am and he is referred to as SIR. You will fuck who we want, when we want, and how we want from here on out. You will be our whore, just like your husband tried to make me his."

"If I get to fuck him, that won't be a problem."

"Watch it bitch, I'll be taking care of him, but I might share from time to time."

"I have two more items that are a must, or this deal is off."

"Go ahead, how much worse can it be?"

"First, Mark is Never to know the agreement we have made her today. Second, after tomorrow, he never sets foot in this house. He comes to get his stuff and never comes back."

"I agree, this allows me to save part of my life, and I'm grateful you're giving me the chance. I'm not so sure I would be so magnanimous if I were in your place. And if you have any needs until your wife is recovering, feel free to stop by."

"I'm starting to like you a little, you're a whore inside just like me."

"We have to be going now, but here is a full-length DVD for tour divorce lawyer, and if he needs it, I have other recordings showing the same."

Deborah walked us to the door, naked with my Cum running down her inner thigh. She stopped and took a finger full and slurped it into her mouth. This might be a fun arrangement. Now off to Mel house where Barbara would be our next victim. As we were ready to pull away, Deborah, naked as the day she was born, came running out to the driveway with Airy's robe in hand.

"You forgot something Ma'am."

"Well, I'm such a whore for my husband, I forget when I'm out in public naked."

"He's one lucky man, if he has a brother send him my way."

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has potential but you need to either proof read or get an editor.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

SearchingGayDom really does have the unhealthy mental issues that nakeecraving has....who most likely is Odoreater or one of the other sperm burping closet dwellers.

Keep hanging in the SGD, dont let us naysayers distract you from sticking with this liquid bowel movement you've got going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

13 chapters? Time to put this garbage to rest. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spelling, grammar, syntax...obviously you didn't proofread anything. Usually I am the last to be the format/spelling troll. These episodes have been pretty bad. Premise is pretty bad also, a farce of evildoers and depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Were you drunk when you wrote this part?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Being Special She tried so hard, would she still be special after he knew?in Loving Wives
Christmas Wish Sometimes the greatest gift is a second chance.in Loving Wives
Ultimate Betrayal Young couple struggle to start a family.in Loving Wives
Her 45th Birthday Wife feeling old is tempted to have an affair with her boss.in Loving Wives
Sucks to Be Bob The woes of young Bob.in Loving Wives
More Stories