Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 23

Story Info
My Plan for Airy Gets Sprung.
3.6k words
1.9k
2
0

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Note to my readers:

Due to the lessor among us and the hate that trolls this site, I will no longer be accepting comments on my stories. As a new writer my hope was that with constructive criticism I could improve in my command of the written word, but with them being allowed to comment, that is simply a dream that cannot happen. I will endeavor to improve and hope you all will bear with me as I try, but until then all I can do is my best as of now.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part 23

My plan for Airy gets sprung

From the night of sex we had, I was tired getting up early the next morning, but it was pivotal to my plans for Airy. As always, she got up with me, worn out, wearing just an open robe, and that well fucked look upon her face. We talked and she thanked me for the night before, and we made some small talk before I had to leave on my supposed trip to San Diego.

"Don't you go looking at any pussy while you're there?"

"After a night like last night, my cock needs a vacation."

"And I have three well-worn and sore holes honey, but I'll be ready for you as soon as you return. Meanwhile I can have Barbara lick me back into shape."

"I want that thing well rested when I get back."

"It could be falling off and it would still be open and ready for my man."

We kissed, I grabbed my briefcase, and I went out the door to the car to leave. Now, I had to time this out so she would believe I was at the airport and through security before I called her. I went to the warehouse where I had a recording of themairport concourse when it was busy so I could play it when I called her. While I waited, I inspected the place to male sure everything was done to spec. The bed I ordered was perfect, looking industrial and as it was designed for one use. The hidden cameras were all up and functioning and everything seemed to be in place.

Just then the Boys arrived, remember the big cocks from my last plan for Airy, well the top three were there and three more they recommended. They told me they had three more coming and five on call if they needed them. My plan was in motion and starting off fine.

I went in the back office to make my call, starting with the tape of a busy airport in the background.

"Hello?"

"Airy, I need your help."

"Anything my dear."

"I forgot about something important, and I'm already through security at the airport."

"Then How can I help?"

"There is a box on my desk at work. It must be delivered before 8AM this morning."

"Where do I have to take it?"

"The address is on the envelope taped to the top of the box. Now it must be there in a bit over thirty minutes so please just throw a dress on and go fetch and deliver it for me A.S.A.P.?"

"Of course, darling I'll do it right away."

"Thank you so much sweetheart."

"No Problem, just concentrate on your day and I'll take care of it."

"Thanks Love, Bye."

The first step of my plan was in motion, now to get out of site and watch it progress. I parked in a covered garage and hid just across the street. As planned three of the guys were outside acting like guys just hanging on a street corner, waiting for her to arrive. The other three were inside the office waiting. Knowing the thought of being forced to fuck was a fetish of Airy's, so this was going to be a great time for her.

Just as predicted, Airy pulled up slowly checking street numbers and parked outside the office on the street. She got out wearing a short dress and heels as she didn't like to leave the house without looking sexy. She walked past the Men to the front glass for and tried to open it when one of the Men reached over her shoulder and kept the door shut. She turned to find she was surrounded by three Men. One of them knocked the box out of her hands and pushed her back against the glass.

"Well, look what we have here."

"I'm sorry guys but I'm just delivering that box."

"A fancy bitch doesn't get to come to our neighborhood without her paying her way out again."

"And how do you want me to do that, may I ask?"

"No, you may not ask, We'll. Let you know what we want from you and when we want it."

The big guy went to pull the top part of her dress down to see her tits, and he ripped the spaghetti straps holding it up. Another guy pulled the hem of her dress up exposing her dainty panties which were forcefully removed from her right there on the sidewalk.

"Now you can't just grab me and strip me on the street."

"We can and we did so shut up bitch. This will keep you from talking."

They spun her around and walked her into the office where the other three were waiting, her standing there with her tits on full display and her panties stuffed in her mouth. The other three me admired and drooled at her nakedness and without even speaking to her they took her into the room prepared for this purpose. The laid her on the bed, bound her hands to the headboard and her ankles to each bottom post, leaving her torn dress on her like a wide belt. They left the room and closed the door behind them, leaving her to ponder her fate. Meanwhile I came in to speak with them and make sure everything was understood.

"Hello guys. I really liked her being stripped out on the sidewalk. That kind of thing really gets her wet and horny. Now understand, she is Not to be hurt or injured, but she does love being forced and gets into multiple men, so do you best."

"We sure will, and don't worry, no one is going to hurt her, despite what we tell her."

I left and drove to the office where John was waiting for me. He was insanely curious about what I was doing, and I did promise him an explanation so, I called him in my office.

"So, fill me in and tell me what's going on."

"Well, it's no secret that Airy loves multiple Men all using her body all at the same time, but since the office scandal, she has agreed to be a home woman and only mine and she's been fabulous. I never had a better sex life with her plus I have Barbara and Deborah to use at my will also. But Airy's been keeping me pretty much satisfied, even directing Barbara to give me the blow jobs in between our sex with each other."

"Well, I certainly don't see a reason to change that plan."

"Here's the stumble in all of this. Airy came to me a few weeks ago and told me she missed her excursions having multiple Men but wouldn't ever go behind my back again. I'm not into gang bangs of my wife yet I want her fully satisfied."

"Well, I'm sure you came up with a plan so tell me."

"Do you remember when I was angry with her and set up that gangbang with those younger guys? Well, there were two of them that really rocked her world, so I got in touch with them and four other guys."

"So, you are setting up another one for her?"

"I already have."

I turned on the new TV in my office, the one that has the private feed, and a live picture came up of Airy tied to a bed, her tits and pussy on full display, and her torn dress around her waist, and a cloth gag in her mouth.

"Did this have anything to do with that box I put on your desk?"

"She was delivering it for me when she was accosted and stripped on the street, then dragged into the warehouse. Now I'm waiting for their phony ransom call."

"Oh shit, that's quite involved. How will it go from here?"

"They will send me a ransom video and tell me every minute they don't have their money they will take from her body in trade."

"And how long will you let this go on?"

"That's the only thing I'm not sure of, that's why I have the camera system to monitor the situation. I Just want her to be well fucked and enjoy herself, knowing that once someone starts her engine it has to run its course."

"Wow, this took some planning."

"Anything for Airy."

Just then I received a text from Airy's phone showing a picture of her tied to the bed exposed, four huge cocks surrounding her, and one set of fingers inside her pussy. The message stated "Tour Wife needs your help" along with an email address to download a non-tradable app and a username to contact. I immediately downloaded the app while I chuckled about the massive cocks surrounding her, thinking she was really going to enjoy this. I contacted the username from the text, and it was answered by a live feed of Airy and a man speaking. (I knew this because I was watching it on the monitor)

"Your pretty little rich bitch wandered into the wrong neighborhood, and now you're going to pay for her misjudgment. Don't even try to tell me you don't have money, I've seen the BMW convertible she drove, I've seen her very expensive panties, her professionally manicured cunt, and her perfect nails top and bottom. While you raise the money, we will charge interest on the money, and she will pay it with every orifice her body has. From how wet she was just after we grabbed her, well let's just say your whore might enjoy paying the interest. Heck, maybe you should let her pay the ransom. I can turn a pretty white bitch in this neighborhood and make lots of money. I will contact you whith my list of demands and how much it will cost to get her back. Until then your number will be blocked from this account. No need to acknowledge this, just watch as we get started and you'll know we are serious."

I watched my phone and my monitor to see Airy with one cock in her mouth, one in each hand, and those fingers ramming in and out of her pussy. I could already hear her moaning as she does before her first orgasm, but this was going to be the first of many on this day. I watched as she was brought closer to her first orgasm, and I could see the two things she absolutely loves in her eyes. One is that feeling of knowing this wasn't going to be a one-time orgasm that she could control, and the other was that little bit of fear and anticipation in not really knowing what was going to happen. She was one her way to her type of sexual bliss, and I was getting horny just watching it begin.

Just as she approached her first orgasm, the man finger ducking he stopped moving in and out and just left his two fingers in her pussy. She lurched her head forward and scolded him brashly.

"You bastard, don't give up now!"

"You cum when I want you to cum. We didn't take you for you to enjoy yourself. You are our whore, and you will cum when we decide you have earned it."

"You mother fucker, finger me, fuck me, vibe me, hell stick a hammer handle up my cunt, just make me cummmmm."

"You know I'm recording this for you hubby to see?"

"I don't fucking care, just get me off. I need it NOW!"

The camera turned from the sight of Airy, tied down with her head bent as far forward as possible, eyes wide as can be like she is when she's on the edge of Cumming, blissful tears rolling down her face bring her mascara with them, slobber on her tits and chin, and that wanting look upon her face, to the man who was fingering her. Like the rest, he was naked except for a ski mask, and he spoke.

"Can you hear you little whore of a wife begging a stranger to fuck her?"

"Fuck you, you bastard"

"Maybe I should give her this?"

The camera panned down to show his stone hard erect 8-to-9-inch cock. Then it panned back to Airy's face with that 8 inch one hanging next to her face.

"Shut that bitch up while I enjoy my work on her."

Following directions, the man next to her face grabbed a handful of her hair, turned her face, and without mercy, shoved his entire cock down her throat. I could see she wasn't prepared for that, but I knew she knew handle any cock in her mouth and she dutifully handled the assault. The first man started Jack hammer her pussy with his two big fingers, and she resumed her voyage towards her first orgasm until she was almost there and he stopped again, and once again she spit that cock out to curse him.

"You little fucking coward, can't you handle a real woman Cumming?"

"Just wait and I'll give you what you really want."

"I want to fucking cum you fucking asshole."

"Just wait bitch, you won't be disappointed."

He put the camera in some type of holder pointing right at her and I heard the door shut. In less than a minute, I heard the door open and close again and then I heard his voice again.

She said she wanted a hammer so let's give her what she wants."

He held up a full-size sledgehammer in front of the camera, apparently left there from my construction crew. He lined up the handle with the entrance of her pussy and started to apply pressure while she looked on in horror and desire.

"Oh Gaaad, that will tear me apart."

"I have a feeling you will take it and enjoy it you fucking whore."

Airy's responses told me he was applying more and more pressure to it.

"Oh no, oh no, I can't take that. Just fuck me instead, I'll take each one of you over and over."

"You'll take everything I give you cunt, and you'll enjoy it."

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh no."

Now I know from experience that Airy can take a good 8-inches before it hits the top of her uterus. I saw that hammer handle break through and make entry into that wonderful pussy I fell in love with. But he didn't slam it in, he went in slow enough so I could count each inch as it entered her. She was quite vocal as he did, showing him what he needed to see.

"Ow, oh that feels, so fucking good. Oh, oh. Oh, give me more you mother fucker, fuck me with it and give me all I can take. Make my cunt scream with pleasure."

I witnessed the slow advance of that sledge handle enter my sweet wife, and I also witnessed her object then enjoy what I figured was between 8 to 9 inches go inside her. But I thought that was her limit, but I soon found out I was wrong. I could tell by her expression that it was fully up to the top of her womb, but what I saw next made me drop my jaw in awe. He just kept numbing it against her cervix until it moved aside and allowed another 2 inches of entry.

"Oh Fuck, I've never felt this full. Keep pushing that fucking thing inside me. Make me take it all the way up to its head."

Now of course I knew that was impossible, but when he finally reached her ultimate depth, he just held it there gently bouncing it in and out of the last inch. I,had thought hey eyes were wide open but she seemed to open them a bit wider under this assault on the inside of her pussy.

"Listen up and listen carefully you two-bit slut. If you cum before I tell you to, I will shove this so far up your cunt that the head of my cock will feel it when I face fuck you."

This man, and I couldn't tell who he is, was and absolute master at teasing and taunting at the same time. Airy, who has been on the verge of a huge orgasm, once again was denied by the fear of his words. Her eyes were open enough to let her eyeballs just fall out of their sockets, and her body was vibrating in the fading hopes of an orgasm.

"You fucking wimp, can't you make a real woman cum?"

"I can make you cum on demand, and when I'm done with you, you will cum every time I tell you to. You're cursing and insults just make you wait even longer."

"Then what do you want from me mother fucker?"

I want you to learn that I own your body completely. Everything from your mouth down to your asshole, inside and out, I own it all and your body will respond to my every command cunt."

This entire time he kept that handled hurries at her deepest regions, continually but gently bouncing it in and off her most never stimulated parts. I never saw a man rule a woman's body as he was doing. Then as if it were magic, she entered another phase of her subservience.

"Please, what do I have to do to be able to cum? I will fuck you in any way you want. You can use and abuse my body as much as you wish."

"You will eventually submit to me in a way that your decision-making capability will be gone. You will be nothing but a completely submissive collection of fuckable body parts available to my every wish. I will own your body, and your will, you won't even think when I call you and tell you to walk outside naked for me to pick up for a fuck-fest bitch."

"I will do whatever you want me to do, I swear."

"I don't need your offers or your permission; you will be my mindless human fuck toy. I will own you and every part of your worthless life."

I looked over at John who was amazed even more than I was. I could her slowly moving towards her so needed orgasm once again.

"John, can you even believe what you're seeing and hearing?"

"I've dabbled in domination and submission play, but I've only heard tales about this type of thing. Up until now, I thought it was just whores making up and telling stories. But now that I see this, I truly believe before he lets her cum, he will own her mind and body so deeply ghat it will make her a unleashed whore for all time."

"Should I go rescue her?"

"If you pull her out of there before he satisfies her inner sexual demon, she'll hold it against you for all time. She'll always dream about what he could have given her, and nothing will erase that. We're not talking about any physical injury that will heal, we're talking about an injury to the mind if you stop this."

"Then what should I do?"

"Text this guy and make sure that before this is over, he makes sure she knows this is all under your control. That way, in her mind, you did all of this and have the power to put her on that edge for as long as you wish. Then you will be the Alpha in her brain, and she will be yours."

"Wow, I never saw this coming, but I'll take your advice."

"What could be better than her loving you and believing you own and control her every orgasm?"

"I need to go do something. Stay in here with the door shut tight. Text or call me if I need to know any developments."

I was suddenly worried about someone from the mortgage company next door walking into that warehouse. I was told they were all sexy women, and these guys wouldn't know that I didn't send them in there. Without giving the caper away, I needed to go over there and stealthily observe any plans that they had in mind.

With Airy still on the edge and no easy out in sight, and John Keeping his full attention on what was happening, I was going to venture into that company where I had never been, and only knew one person. This was going to be one freaky day, and I was as hard as diamonds.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black and Blue Female cop tracks down a missing white wife in the hood.in Interracial Love
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Paying For Our Dungeon Husband sold my body to strangers while I was tied up.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Challenge 01 - Heather in the City Rich White Student Explores the Hood.in Interracial Love
More Stories