Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 22

Story Info
Plans Finalized and We Have More Fun.
3.3k words
4k
6
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Note to my readers:

Due to the lessor among us and the hate that trolls this site, I will no longer be accepting comments on my stories. As a new writer my hope was that with constructive criticism I could improve in my command of the written word, but with them being allowed to comment, that is simply a dream that cannot happen. I will endeavor to improve and hope you all will bear with me as I try, but until then all I can do is my best as of now.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Twenty-Two

All plans finalized and having more fun

My plan was already, the construction work, the cameras, and microphones, even my plausible reason to have my wife in the right place at the right time. I knew from years of playing together that although she enjoyed sex immensely, she really got into it when there a was context of being forced or just having sex somewhere she wouldn't, and I had this planned well. Now all to be done was put it in action and enjoy her enjoying herself, and the so-called strangers she was going to meet. It was Sunday and I called John to set up the pretext for the entire adventure.

"John, good morning and sorry for calling you at home in a Sunday morning, but I need a little help from you in the morning."

"Sure, what can I do to help you?"

"If Airy should call you, go along with this premise: I'm supposedly leaving in a trip tomorrow morning, and after I leave, I'm going to call Airy and tell her to pick up a package from you early before business hours at the office. Can you sell that if she calls and checks with you?"

"I can sell anything, but are you going to let me in on what you're doing?"

"I will after she comes to the office, then I will be in and explain it all."

"What time will this be?"

I'm thinking around 7 AM should work just fine."

Well, I'm normally there about that time anyhow. What should she be picking up?"

"Just make a small box, not heavy but not empty, out it on my desk, and if she doesn't ask you, pretend like you don't know she's there. As a matter of fact, if she doesn't contact you beforehand, hide so she doesn't see you."

"I can do that, See you in the morning."

"Alright and thank you."

Airy was still asleep for being worn out yesterday, Barbara and I worked her orgasmic mind into a frenzied state. Before bed last night I had Airy sit on my lap facing away from me with my cock in her ass, and Barbara licking her non-Stop for an hour, and the screams of pleasure that came from her were tremendous. She was in another world after that and couldn't stand on her own but kept asking for more. I carried her up stairs and we fucked twice again before she passed out and went to sleep. After that I had Barbara help me get her cleaned up inside and out and out her to bed, but I had one more thing to do. I lubed her up well, plugged her with that big glass plug she enjoys so much, and put panties on her so it stayed in all night. The plan is for Deborah, Barbara, and me to fuck her all day again today, but this time the girls are both going to be wearing strap-on cocks, that way we can truly give her a threesome that she will enjoy.

Ever since she got the OK from her doctor, we have been doing nothing but fucking, but she's wearing me out, she's like a Nymph who has been denied for weeks, and now she wants to make up for lost time. And tomorrow the crowning achievement of her weekend fuck celebration goes into action with my plan. But for today she's mine, and I'm enjoying every inch of her body and every minute we are together. It's not like I couldn't have sex because I did with Barbara and Deborah, but she does something to me that makes me want to have her again and again. So, I headed up to Barbara's room and told her it was time to wake Airy up the way she will enjoy, and we both went into my room. She was laying flat on her back, legs spread wide, panties bunched up, tits displayed like fine artwork, and that well fucked look upon her face. I removed her panties and had Barbara put in her strap on cock, climbed in bed and rolled Airy onto my stomach and penetrated her pussy to wake her.

"Oh my god, you're going to start my day off this way, I love you honey. Wait, what's that in my ass?"

"It's your favorite plug my love, I though maybe you missed it."

"Yes, I did. But how did you get it in me without waking me?"

"Last night when you were passed out Barbara and I cleaned you up and installed the plug with lots of lube in case I wanted your ass in the night."

"Oh, I'm going to be so loose there this morning."

"No where near as loose as you will be tonight, I promise."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Just lay down on my chest and enjoy yourself while I slowly use your pussy."

As she did, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to my body. She jumped when she felt the plug being removed and tried to turn around to see, but I held her in place.

"I have another surprise for you this morning dear, just lay here and enjoy it."

Barbara gently entered her from behind with that huge strap on I purchased.

"Oh, Fuck that feel huge."

"That's only the tip Miss Airy, Master told me to give it all to you this morning."

"How large is it?"

"Wider and longer than any cock you've ever had in there, but you're my wife and I know you can handle it."

"Where did Barbara get such a huge thing?"

"I bought it for her for this morning's playtime, now shush and enjoy what's happening."

This thing was huge, and especially made to my specs. It was 14 inches long, started out with a 1 1/2 inch head, and 8 progressively larger round bulges (knots) down the shaft ending at 2 1/2 inches before the base. She was really going to enjoy this, and I was going to enjoy her enjoying it. But more important, I had to make sure she was physically up for my surprise and her request and wasn't going to reinjure herself in gangbang. As for me, an entire week of unbelievable sex wasn't something I was going to complain about. But back to right now, Airy was being impaled on this new strap on cock and she wasn't seeming to not want to slow down or stop.

"Shit, what the hell, Is it getting bigger as you push inside me?"

"Relax darling, it has knobs on it of different sizes, so you get to experience being stretched and released."

"But how, where did you find this thing?"

"I had them made just for your pleasure."

"Them, you have more than one?"

"Each one has four different shafts that can be interchanged, and I had a couple made."

"Oh fuck, that is stretching me wide open, and it feels so good."

"Are you close to getting it in yet Barbara?"

"No sir, only three inches in so far."

"How long is that fucking thing?"

"A whole lot longer than three inches dear."

"Well Barbara, I want all of it, so get busy."

"I'm just trying to be gentle Miss Airy."

"Miss Airy is just fine Barbara, she wants you to just fuck her with that thing, so give her what she wants."

"OK sir, as you both want. It's going all the way in Miss Airy."

"Oh fuck, that feels so damn good. Holy geese, it's stretching me again. Oh fuck, that feels amazing. Oh Fuck, give it to me."

"I can feel it rubbing against my cock from inside your ass baby."

"When I start to cum, I want you both to fuck me silly."

"Kiss me my slut, I love to watch you getting fucked."

"Get Ready Miss Airy, the last and largest is about to go in."

"Oh...Fuck me...that's Fucking Unbelievable. That last knot on this thing is so big it almost split me open."

"Do you want Barbara to stop?"

"No fucking way, just give my asshole a chance to get used to it. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Give her a minute to get used to it then start fucking her like she wants Barbara."

"Those knots stretch me out and feel so damn good. Where did you come up,with the idea,for this?"

"I wanted you to really enjoy your coming back after your injuries, so I had them made just for your use baby."

"I can't wait, have Barbara fuck me like a street whore."

"You heard her Barbara, just start easy then get going hard."

"But honey, aren't you going to fuck me at the same time she does?"

"My dear slut, I'm already inside of you feeling everything she's doing, and I know those muscles you've got down there. When you cum your going to damn near pinch my cock off with your pulsing convulsions, and you will milk me dry doing it."

"You do know me so well, and I'll do my best not to hurt you."

As Barbara started pulling out for the first time, I could feel Airy quivering, a feeling I had experienced before when she was about to embark on a life shattering orgasm. She was already revved up and ready to spin her wheels off then starting line. As Barbara started to go back in, those eight knobs pushing past her sphincter, the noises Airy made were priceless and never to be forgotten.

"Fu, uc, uc, uck, me, ee, ee, ee. Sh, shi, it, it, da, AA, am, amn."

Each time a knot went in or out of her she would be fought in this stuttering scenario unable to speak clearly. As Barbara repeatedly entered her ass, she started getting used to it, but it was driving her crazy.

"Holy fuck, I've never felt anything like this. Fuck me Barb, and fuck me hard, I want to feel every inch of that fucking thing."

Barbara started to vigorously fuck Airy and Airy never missed a beat enjoying her ruthless actions. I not only could feel that tool pounding inside my lovely wife, but now I could feel her muscles clamping down on my cock in her pussy. It felt like a combination of fucking and being sucked, and what a feeling it was. I knew that it wouldn't take much more to push her into an earthquaking orgasm, and I was determined to give her that.

"Barbara, fuck her like those men used to fuck you when you were with Mel, give it to her hard and deep."

While Barbara was picking up speed I forced my hand between Airy and myself and started massaging her female button, causing moans to escape her mouth. It was more than obvious that she was close, but she was holding on trying to enjoy it for as long as possible. I took my thumb and fore finger and lightly pinched her clit then started rolling it between them. Her head jerked up to stare into my eyes, her eyes were open as wide as was humanly possible, her mouth wide open in the shape of an "O", and her body started to quiver.

"Fuck, fuck, oh shit, fuck me."

And with that she launched into a massive orgasm only speaking in guttural tones and drooling.

"Fuuuuuuuck, ooooooooo fuuuuuck."

She sounded like a person possessed by the devil as she came buckets of lady juices all over me, jumping and shaking, bouncing up and down on my cock, and her pussy squeezing me like it was trying to rip my cock off. After her orgasm started to subside, she just fell onto my chest, the only parts of her body showing moment was her heaving for air and her pussy still pulsing on my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer as I shot eleven spurts of cum deep up inside her womb. As she tried to come back to reality, I simply held her and massaged her back, hearing more guttural grunts coming from her mouth. Barbara pulled out of her thoroughly used anus, I picked her up with my cock still inside her and laid her on the floor to recover fully. As soon as I pulled out Barbara took my cock in her mouth methodically sucking and cleaning me off.

After cleaning me fully, Barbara moved down to Airy who was still laying on the floor heaving for breath. She started cleaning her out with her tongue. Getting rod of any evidence of just what happened, causing Airy to jump and moan some more. The look on my wife's face was priceless, as she wasn't posing or caring about how she looked, just there on the floor completely satisfied and drained. That look is the sexiest and sensual thing I have ever seen in my life, and I love seeing it every time I can. Barbara and I finally got Airy upstairs and the two women bathed together as I used the shower to clean up. After they were done, I checked back on them and Barbara was on the bed with Airy, holding her and stroking her hair like a mother would a small child. I couldn't get over how far Barbara had progressed under Airy tutelage and how normal she was becoming, shaking off all those horrible thoughts and habits her husband had drilled into her head.

I told them to come down for an informal dinner and that getting dressed up was not necessary, although I did expect them to wear some clothes. I wore just shorts and a Tee and they both wore short silk housecoats without even bothering to tie them shut, but I surely didn't mind that at all. Airy had tried to fix her hair but she still had that "Well Fucked" look to her and she ate like a football player. I could only snicker to myself how wonderful she appeared and didn't know it.

"So, what are you girls going to do when I'm in San Diego tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure but I'm positive it will I'm love Barbara and that strap on."

"I'm sure, but you can't just lay there getting fucked all day long?"

"We'll see about that."

"If you keep that up, you're going to end up walking funny."

"As long as I'm getting fucked the way you two did me today, I won't want to walk."

"As long as we're talking about walking funny, it seems Deborah at the office is walking pretty good. Have you lost interest in her?"

"No, not at all. But given the option of fucking you silly and fucking her, I chose to be here. Should I make arrangements for someone at the office to take care of her?"

"She is a gift for you, not your buddy and CFO."

"Well then when I get back, I'll make sure to pay some attention over in her office."

"You do that, I wouldn't want her getting lonely, and she's worked so hard to be able to please you. Beside as long as Barbara has that new tool, I can be taken care of anytime night or day."

"Well before I go on my trip, I want to fuck you Both silly tonight, so plan on not getting much sleep."

"Well, be ready for you, and plan on being fucked back."

We finished our dinner, and I went to take a shower while the girls went to get ready for tonight. I stopped at my office and phoned John at home just to make sure everything was in place for Airy's surprise the next day, and he assured me his part was covered. Then I phoned her friends from her earlier gang fuck and made sure they were ready as well. It turned out they had some well-endowed friends that wanted to join, so I told them to be at the warehouse, but no extra people touch her until I interview them. If I use them all, she will have a total of twelve huge cocks to keep her busy. She certainly wouldn't complain about that, she loved to be in the middle not knowing who was fucking what hole, she just enjoyed being thoroughly used. Tomorrow she was going to get her wish, but for tonight I was just going to make sure she was well fucked, and I had a plan.

The first part was to get Airy and Barbara in bed and get things started. I had made plans with Deborah, and her new strap-on, to come over and I would leave the door unlocked for her. As for Airy, she was going to be blind folded and at our mercy, which she had enjoyed in the past. I had Barbara lay down and Airy climb on her new tool, while I took her ass from behind.

"Wow, that new toy really did stretch you out."

"Oh God, I couldn't help it, it felt so good, but give me time and I'll get back to normal."

"You don't have time dear. I leave tomorrow and I want you tonight, so I'll make the needed adjustments."

As I pushed into her ass, I lifted her off Barbara's tool and when I pulled back, she would slam back down onto it. She was enjoying this almost as much as she enjoyed the anal pounding Barbara had given her earlier. But the best was yet to come. Deborah quietly entered the bedroom naked wearing her new toy and replaced me behind Airy.

"Oh Fuck, what are you doing?"

"I'm making needed adjustments dear."

"You want me to take two of those things at once?"

"Well, that's the general thought. Let's see how well you do."

Deborah took her place behind Airy and spent no time entering her already stretched ass. I moved up the bed and had Barbara service me while she was laying there. Again, knowing how much my sweet wife loves a good anal fuck, I was just waiting to hear those familiar moans and groans come from her mouth, and I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh Christ, Jesus, Oh Fuck. That hurts like hell and feels so damn good all at the same time. Pound that ass harder Debbie, give it to me good."

"See that dear, I knew if anybody could take this, it would be you."

"Barbara, just suck him good so he stops talking and lets me enjoy this."

"OK girls, treat me like a whore and give me the fucking of my life."

With that said, Deborah began pounding into Airy's asshole, harder than I had and almost pushing her off Barbara tool. When she pulled back, she grabbed Airy's hips brutally forcing her back down on Barbara's. And all Airy could do was ugh, grunt and groan. A wonderful site to see, the woman you love getting a fucking that rough and forceful. She was in ecstasy, and I was enjoying watching her knowing this is a situation she won't soon forget. And with knowing what surprise tomorrow held for her, she'd be totally satisfied for some time to come.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 01 Melissa gets blackmailed by her old neighbor.in Loving Wives
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 01 White wife wants a bbc gangbang while husband watches.in Interracial Love
Being Special She tried so hard, would she still be special after he knew?in Loving Wives
More Stories