All Comments on 'Wifely Training Ch. 01'

by Anaribrady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, what happens the rest of the day and evening?

She is supposed to be whipped until she goes into a kind of subspace. At least twice a day. I assume it will be in the morning and evening? And the buttplug will be in for quite some time by the end of seven days. What does she do the rest of the day? What kind of room is she in? What kind of meals? What are her hard limits? Hopefully there will be more details in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit hit and miss

Overall the story has a lot of potential even though large chunks of it have little or no bearing on the S.S.C tenets of BDSM. Frankly it looks as though you have a limited understanding of BDSM itself, including terminology. *submind*?? I always thought it was referred to as “subspace.

In no specific order there is:

“Blackmail Safeword” - IMHO one of the easiest signs of identifying an abuser. The basic *traffic lights* system is commonly understood and used for good reasons.

Twice daily “Punishment”? - a pretty fucked up concept you didn’t exactly albeit as punishment but did mention using a range of implements...

“Whipped with a paddle, flogger, cane, whip, belt, or hand. Anally plugged. Vaginally plugged. Violet wands will be used on any part of your body. Nipple clamps..”

- supposedly to make the beating end she has to orgasm. The flogger and hand spanking are the mildest options available without knowing if she’s a pain slut or not the remaining options just scream torture rather than erotic pain. Crying from pain and begging them to stop reinforces the abuse aspect. She can’t ask for a slow down/ re-evaluation because she wasn’t given the option.

Penetration - “You will NOT be penetrated by another human..” putting a cock in someone’s mouth IS penetration.

Due to the intensity and realism this isn’t coming across as erotic to me. As it stands there isn’t enough information to confirm it either way. I know it’s supposed to be *only a fantasy* but this kind of fantasy needs to be realistic otherwise it’s meaningless. It could easily be very erotic with the right approach.

Tess (UK)

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

This doesn't seem safe, sane, or consensual. She is supposed to be doing this to lean and be happy in her new lifestyle with her husband, this isn't a good way to ensure that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous