All Comments on 'Wifely Training Ch. 02'

by Anaribrady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seems one sided

All I have read is that this is about her training and being pleasing to her husband. It all seems one sided. BDSM is not one sided it is about both sides giving to each other. I am hoping to seem more about her receiving pleasure too

AnaribradyAnaribradyabout 4 years agoAuthor
More to come

Stay tuned for Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This chapter was a bit bizarre - it’s all very disjointed

I wasn’t following why you had a large chunk of chapter one pretty much repeated verbatim at the start of this chapter? Obviously chapter one covered aspects of her first day but this chapter had a snippet of the last day, so what happened in between? It seems completely illogical that when he told her to count at the start of this last day

As the other comment noted it’s all very one sided is she supposedly a service submissive that only derives pleasure by serving her Dom, or as it’s supposed to be 24/7 is she meant to be a slave.

I’m sorry but this entire story so far is disjointed and off, BDSM is very intense and only functions with trust, so after dating 8 months they’re getting married so what have they been separated for weeks at a time so he couldn’t teach her much? When they said she wouldn’t be penetrated by another human and told she would practice on dildos but was then told to suck a real cock - by definition that’s penetration and I strongly suspect he was human. If she’s getting flogged twice daily why would she still be asking what she had to count, the last point was her panicking/ hesitating to meet her fiancé whilst naked? She’s been naked around people who were strangers for a full week, unless he was waiting outside the building on a busy street why would she hesitate?

I applaud you for having the guts to write down your stories and I appreciate that too, as I haven’t but I’d suggest that you reread what you’ve written before submitting it.

Best of luck, Tess (uk)

AnaribradyAnaribradyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

What an in-depth critique. I'm sorry if you didn't like the story. It is, indeed, a bit disjointed with details left out. I personally hate reading long, 4-5 page stories here, which is why I left quite a bit out. Also, there's a difference between being nude in front of strangers and nude in front of the person whom you most want to please. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you!

This is so sexy. I would love to be used and abused in prep for my sir like this. Yum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous