All Comments on 'Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 03'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WonderlustoveredWonderlustoveredover 2 years ago

Great work! I've enjoyed your story so far. It's been a fun ride and it keeps getting better. I like how you turned your main character around after his PE mishap. I hate when the guy comes across as a total wimp because that is not real life. The way you created tension by separating the couple and having them have to look at pictures for updates was clever. I look forward to your next chapter. I'm glad you didn't wait 2 months again to add another chapter, lol. Adding Brit as his high school sweetheart was a nice twist! You can take that plot line in a number of directions.

BTW, If you haven't read any, you may enjoy some of my submissions.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You weren't much of a pitcher, and even worse as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter looking forward to the next chapter or two (hopefully two)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice.. Waiting to see what Happens Next

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story. It’s getting better as it goes along.

shamnoxshamnoxover 2 years ago

Great work cant wait until the next chapter Ashley seemed to quite enjoy riding Tom while hearing about Ali's indiscretions maybe she would enjoy it even more doing while Ben was giving Ali the Best sex she as as ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story Glad he is getting some also but hope he dumps her upon return. When she has done and continues with his boss coworkers and his ex with her hubby is completely unexceptable. She is now a pig who can’t control herself. Me personally wouldn’t put up with any of it but on a friends boat or coworker if my wife tried to leave with them to go to an island I couldn’t get on it would’ve been a full blow out with altermatiums . Marriage over there off she went , everything else would just help matters in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has gone well beyond what I was expecting. Could there possibly be more debauchery stuffed into this vacation?

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Good chapter. Interested in seeing what happens next the obvious progression is wifey getting the fuck of her life thanks to the ex and her BF while Hubby and everyone else watches.

But who knows you have done enough good character development that this could play out a lot of different ways hopefully we will get to find out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Good balance between character development, the tease factor and eroticism. LW stories featuring a fuck anything in any hole slut wife or cheating spouse with revenge thrown in or slut wife humiliating cuck husband are boring. This sort of story is exciting - the wife isn't a slut but a series of events causes things to happen. The commenters expecting divorce, dump the cheating slut, revenge, etc (like 26thNC) are clearly forgetting that this is a fantasy.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

Damn

Really hot story! Keep it up!

Seems like Jill & Ashley & Brit would quite enjoy Tom having to watching Ben get into Ali.

Sammie73Sammie73over 2 years ago

Loved reading this. Hope to see how it ends.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"This is part 3, the story builds on itself so it's best to read 1 and 2 before." - Duh! That's what having parts means.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The hearless CUNT wife clearly has no respect for hubby and cares less about her simp hubby. The only good part is that hubby got some nice strange.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous