Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to sink into a hole. I felt so much shame at my behavior. It wasn't intentional but I didn't know who among us knew that. I refused to make eye contact with Ethan. As Lara climaxed in the background, my guilty reverie was interrupted by Marie.

"Ok, you guys broke all the rules. I hear another group coming, you all have got to go."

Tom

Things were getting interesting on this boat ever since we'd walked over to the pool, following a naked Jill.

Tracy and Ashley had been aghast at first, especially seeing that Rick and I were still semi-hard.

"Rick, what the hell are you doing?!" Tracy had shrieked. "You're naked in front of your coworkers!"

"Well, coworker technically. Ashley's the only one here who works with me. And she's too mad at Chad to be mad at me."

"All of you are animals," Ashley said, turning over on her stomach to face away from the rest of us. Her ass was pretty well toned for a 45 year old.

"Look honey, Jill just thought nude day would be fun, and it's not bad. It feels kinda nice."

"Yeah, I can see what you think of Jill," Tracy said, looking at his hard on with her arms folded over her chest. It pressed her tits together and she looked sexy. I suddenly really wanted to see her naked.

As I was trying to think of something to say, Jill spoke up.

"Tracy, you're the sexiest girl on this boat by a mile. I can't compete with you. It's just that everyone else is having their own big fun nude party on the island, and Tom's getting jealous of his wife being naked without him. So I thought it would be fun to have our own Nude Day. It's harmless. Please join us. Help me, Rick."

Rick and Jill walked over to Tracy, and each started lifting one side of her bikini top. She protested mildly but did not stop it. Soon the top was over her head and a glorious set of round tits bounced into view. She blushed, and it made her even cuter. "I can't believe I let you guys talk me into this," she said. Rick then reached for her bottoms, but she said, "No way. Not taking those off."

"Everyone on the boat already saw your pussy!" Rick said and ripped the bottoms down.

Naked, she turned around and slapped Rick on the chest hard enough to leave a handprint. "I said no, Rick!" She said and stormed over toward the pool, jumping in. I noticed she did not take her bottoms with her.

The tension and our nudity made everything momentarily awkward, and Jill had just the thing for that, hurrying to the bar to bring back a fresh pitcher of margaritas. As we sat around sipped them, I felt myself getting even more drunk and noticed Rick sipping his even faster. I was disappointed that Tracy had elected to stay in the pool, mostly obscuring any further view of her body. My eyes wandered shamelessly over Jill's body, and I thought several times about how I wanted her to touch my dick again. But I felt guilty for that, and my prevailing thoughts were with Ali and what she might be doing without me.

Ali

We'd walked the first 50 yards down the trail in total silence, and then we all starting to blurt out apologies simultaneously. We stopped, looked around, and all burst into laughter. All was forgiven and we each knew it and could move on. I felt so relieved. But still felt like I owed an explanation to Lara.

"Lara, I didn't mean to- I mean I wasn't trying to... It just slipped-"

"I know it wasn't intentional, Ali." Lara smiled warmly. "Sam and I decided in the shower that what happened at the massage tables will forever stay there. No one behaved themselves, but everyone had fun."

"Ok, just so you know I don't always-"

"You don't always go to Nude Day on some random island with your husband's coworkers and rub your naked body on them? Yeah me either. Now drop it, it's forgotten."

I couldn't help but laugh at that, but I still felt guilty, mostly because I'd technically cheated on Tom for real this time. Sure, it was unintentional, but I'd just had a wild orgasm in front of 4 people shortly after impaling myself on my husband's coworker's cock. I was having trouble not feeling conflicted at the very least.

"Hey check this out, there's a separate nude day on the boat!" Ethan came running up with his phone. He turned it around to reveal a picture of Tom standing behind Jill squeezing her tits. He looked drunk.

Some of my guilt was replaced with anger. While I knew I'd taken a picture with Ethan in the exact same pose, that was playful. The look in Tom's eyes in that picture saw lecherous and vengeful. He was groping a naked 25 year old just to get back at me for wanting to have fun, just because he didn't get to come.

"Ali, you're getting burned! We need to put on sunscreen," Lara said.

Ethan produced a small tube of sunscreen out of his fanny pack and tossed it to Lara. She applied some to her hand and started rubbing it on my back. Ethan took it and started applying it to my front. Sam took it from him and went in on my legs. Soon we were horseplaying and trying to squirt each other with the sunscreen. Ethan and Sam took turns taking photos of our antics. I avoided touching any dicks, I didn't need Tom seeing these and thinking I was jerking them off. But part of me wanted him to see a little bit of naughty horseplay, to one up him and that slutty Jill.

All sunscreened up, we made our way back down the trail and over to the pool.

We immediately spotted Mary and Bill, as they were standing just outside the pool area fighting. We picked up the end of it as we approached.

"You've been a total whore all day," Bill was saying. "You've gone out of your way to look at every guy's dick."

"Bill, you're just imagining that because you're insecure about your small dick. It's fucking Nude Day, which you wanted to come to. You knew I'd see some dicks."

"You took a picture with that guy earlier too. He has a picture of you naked now."

"Who cares? It's a naked party, Bill. It's fine. Stop being so controlling. You always do this."

"You flashed your tits on the boat to my coworkers, even before Nude Day started."

Mary spotted us approaching and waved, "You're back!" she exclaimed, looking relieved to be rescued from her conversation. She ran up to us, giving Lara and me each a full frontal, sweaty hug. Her tits were soft, I noticed.

Bill stormed off in the direction of the beach.

"He's being such an asshole," Mary said. "Always so insecure. He's a good guy but I'm tired of his shit. Come on, let's go to the pool and drink.

After grabbing some drinks, we walked toward the pool, admiring it. It was huge- there had to be 200 people here lounging in and around it. Ethan look some pictures of the scene. We saw Chad lounging, drink in hand, near where several college age girls were drunkenly playing in the water and splashing each other. He looked like a kid in a candy store.

We found a spot in the pool near a swim-up bar and lounged there for the rest of the afternoon. Lara and Sam drifted away occasionally, mingling throughout the pool. I noticed Lara turning a lot of heads. We met a couple about my age who turned out to be from my hometown, and we knew lots of the same people. Brit, the girl was very pretty with black hair, pale skin, and freckles. Her medium sized boobs were accentuated by puffy nipples. She looked vaguely familiar and I was sure I'd seen her before somewhere, but I couldn't place it. I guess everyone looks a little different in this context. It turned out that Ben, her boyfriend went to the same high school as Tom. I'd have to remember to tell him later.

We all got really drunk at the pool and I'm a little vague on all the details after a certain point. I remember us goofing around and posing for some funny pictures that Ethan was taking. I think some of them were a little naughty, but I reasoned that it wasn't even close to what happened at the massage, so I trued to just have fun and not worry.

At one point, Mary was sitting on the side of the pool twisting her body back and forth, intentionally making her tits flop around while Ethan filmed it. Bill walked up right at that moment and immediately looked furious, but said nothing. He sulked on a chair near where we were for the rest of the day, probably to keep an eye on Mary.

It was finally time to go back to the boat around sunset. Ben and Brit had told us earlier in the day that they'd seen our boat and were anchored near it. They offered to give us a lift on the jetskis they'd taken from their boat. Than called the captain and told him there was no need to come get us, we had a ride.

We started walking with Brit and Ben's group toward the beach. Mary and Bill managed to get in another fight in our walk out of the party. I just tried to stay away from it. As we collected our things from the lockers, Lara, Sam, Ethan and Chad put their clothes back on. Bill and Mary stayed naked, too focused on their fight to bother dressing and I chose to do the same and just put my bag over my shoulder.

On arriving at the jetskis we realized there were 4 of them. There were 7 of us and just 5 in Ben and Brit's group, so we'd be going 3 per boat.

"Come with us, Ali." said Brit. Lara and Sam jumped on with another girl in their group. Ethan was talking to the last girl in Brit's group intently, and followed her to her jetski. Surprisingly, Mary followed after them. I guess she needed some space from Bill.

That left Bill to ride with Chad and an overweight guy driving the last jetski. He did not look happy.

Tom

The pool had gotten boring again. Jill was in the pool now, reading a book, as was Tracy. Rick was passed out drunk and snoring on his lounge chair. Ashley was ignoring everyone. I was left to sit bored and worry about Ali. I tried to read but couldn't concentrate, especially after another set of pictures came in depicting Ali, Sam, Lara and Ethan playfully putting sunscreen on each other. I hated how comfortable she looked being naked around other men.

About 20 minutes before sunset, another group of texts came in from Ethan's phone. It was a dozens of pics, and even included some videos. I groaned.

Ashley, who had just come back from the restroom, was walking by me and asked what was wrong.

"Ethan just sent a whole bunch of pictures from the nude island and I don't want to look at them. Don't you feel the same way about your spouse being there without you?"

Sitting down next to me on the edge of the pool, she said, "I'm furious with Chad, but he's not exactly a catch like your wife is. I'd be a lot more worried if I was you."

"Thanks, that makes me feel way better."

"Let's look at the pictures," she said.

Reluctantly, I opened the first picture. In the very first one, Chad was sitting on a lounge chair with his sunglasses on, watching a group of college girls dance and frolic in the pool, with a contented smile on his face.

"What the fuck, Chad?" Ashley said, and looked like she was on the verge of crying. "I try to stay in good shape, I got my tits done last year, and do all kinds of freaky shit in the bedroom but he doesn't seem to care about me. I caught him one day masturbating to the neighbor's 18 year old daughter tanning next to the pool. I'm just not good enough."

"You look great," was all I could think to say. This was awkward.

"Thanks," she said. "Well, I guess if it's nude day, it's nude day. May as well enjoy it too."

With that, she untied her bikini too and let it fall. "Do you like my fake tits? At least someone should enjoy seeing them."

"They're uh... nice," I said and I wasn't lying. It was a very professional and expensive looking job. They were big but not overly so, and I would have thought them natural if she hadn't told me otherwise. Leaning back a little, she slid her bottoms from underneath her butt and tossed them aside.

"Let's look at some more pictures."

The next few were just close-ups of the college chicks Chad had been watching. I flipped quickly past them.

The next was a picture of Ali and Mary posing still fully naked and holding drinks. The pool was in the background and looked packed with hundreds of people. Then a few pics of various combinations of Ali, Mary, and Ethan in the water with their drinks. "Ali looks like a fun person," Ashley commented. All I could think of was what kind of fun Ali was having without me.

I stopped cold on the next one and felt a surge of rage. "What the FUCK?!"

The picture had three people in it, standing in the waist deep water with their arms around each other. On the left was Ali, looking beautiful and drunk. On the right was Brit, my first girlfriend, who I'd dated from 9th grade to freshman year of college. I'd lost my virginity to her and spent every possible moment of high school with her before going away to college. She was a year younger than me and would join me at the same college a year later.

At least that was the plan, until she'd fucked Ben, the cocky star quarterback, and the guy standing in the middle of this photo. I'd caught them on a Friday evening when I showed up at her parents house to surprise her. She'd made eye contact with me, and after a momentary look of panic in her eyes she'd finished fucking him for another 20 seconds and let him cum all over her face and tits. Then all she said was "Babe, I didn't expect you home. Oops." She actually shrugged as she said it, kneeling there naked with cum on her face, as if the last 5 years of our relationship had meant nothing, and as if she couldn't care less if it was over.

I'd walked out without a word, and heard Brit giggle as I exited the house. I'd never spoken to her or Ben since, and now here they were, somehow naked on an island with my wife and without me. Ali had never even met either one of them- I'd met her a couple years later. I decided it had to be a coincidence, but what terrible luck.

I explained who these people were to Ashley, who said "Wow. That's some shit luck right there."

In the next pic, Brit was on Ali's shoulders, trying to topple Mary, who was on Ethan's. I guess Ben had the camera. The next few were more of the same, but the camera really took a liking to Ali's body. There were some close-ups of just her. Then it dawned on me. Ben and Brit probably knew who Ali was, even if she didn't know who they were. After all, they'd grown up in the same town, although none of us knew Ali as she went to a different school. Surely they'd made that connection, and it wouldn't have taken long for Ali to blurt out that her husband had gone to the same high school. My name's not one you forget easily, I distinctly remember Ben and some of his football buddies making fun of Tom Thomas as the most creative name in the world. Now he was naked with my ex girlfriend and my wife. The fucker was probably sending these pictures to himself. I was humiliated.

The pictures didn't get any better from there. Lots more naked horseplay between my wife, my boss, my ex, and the dude who stole her from me. This couldn't get any worse.

But it got worse, as the horseplay started to get naughty. There was one of Brit sitting on the edge of the pool, while Mary pretended to be about to be about to lick her pussy. There was one of Brit on all fours on the side of the pool, with Ben pretending he was about to fuck her from behind and Ethan with his cock near her mouth. I worried the next one would with Ali in that position and if course it was. But Ethan and Ben had swapped roles, with Ethan behind her. And when I zoomed in, it looked like the tip if Ben's dick was actually touching her lips!

"Oh no, that's bad," said Ashley. She put her hand on my knee. "Tom I'm sorry." I barely noticed as I swiped on.

Next up was a video, it seemed Brit had the camera and was playfully grilling my wife about putting her mouth on Ben's dick. Both were laughing hysterically and slurring their words.

"It was Ben!" my wife was shouting. "He put his penis on my lip," she giggled.

I heard Ben in the background claim it was an accident and that he forgot how long his dick was. Prick.

Just then I noticed that Ashley was lightly stroking my dick.

"If you're gonna torture yourself with those pictures, at least let me help you get off to them. I noticed you getting hard."

She was correct. I was fully erect. I felt insecure about this and started to make excuses, but she cut me off.

"I could care less if you are turned on by your wife acting slutty. Chad doesn't care about fucking me and your wife went off and left you to go to a nude party where she's misbehaving. I need some dick and you need some revenge. Keep scrolling those pics and describe them to me while I suck your cock." And she started blowing me.

Jill and Tracy had of course noticed. Jill just winked at me. Tracy looked uncomfortable, but she didn't leave.

"Ughhh... ohh... um, OK, there's one with Brit sitting on the edge of the pool between Ben and Ethan, she's holding both their dicks. Ashley we're both married I'm not sure we should-"

She spit my dick out. "If you complain again I'm telling your wife I sucked your dick when she gets back. Next picture."

"Ahhh OK.. fuck. It's Ali holding both their cocks now. Shit- is she going to cheat on me?"

Without waiting for an answer, I scrolled again. "This one's a picture of Brit and Ali kissing."

Swipe. "It's a picture of Ben standing in the water holding Brit and Ali in up out of the water, one in each arm. His hand is probably on their pussies. Ali's looking down at his dick."

Ashley sprang from the water, straddling me and impaling herself on my dick. I was fucking Ashley. Truthfully, she was doing most of the work, leaning back and gripping the edge of the pool for balance.

"Finish the pictures," she said. I described a couple more pictures of Ali and Brit doing naughty poses while Ashley's tits bounced away in front of me.

Ashley orgasmed after I described a pic of Ali sitting on Ethan's lap. After she finished convulsing, she got out of the pool and laid on my towel which was on the ground next to me. "Come here and fuck my tits til you cum." I knelt over her and obeyed. Jill got out of the pool and picked up my phone. Holding it up to me, she scrolled to the second to last picture, which was of Ali sitting in Ben's lap. He was groping her tits. Her pussy was clearly resting on his shaft. The head of his dick was barely visible. They were an inch from fucking. I felt queasy but was very near cumming. The last pic was a random video of Mary sitting on the edge of the pool shaking her tits at the camera. I exploded. As I looked around at my surroundings, Rick snoring, Jill giving me a thumbs up, Ashley covered in my cum, Tracy getting out of the pool naked and walking away toward the restroom, I heard the drone of several jetski engines.

To be continued...