All Comments on 'Wife's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 01'

by boris8921

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Don’t know what to say suppose it might have been better off in the lesbian section not fully sure but one thing for sure it was rubbish

kimi1990kimi1990over 4 years ago
This has me laughing.

Mr. 8921, you are hysterical. Dude, you should write about things in your experience or that you've researched. You could possibly not be more mistaken in all points.

Your wife character has been happily married to a man for many years. In fact, 80 percent of bisexual people are in straight relationships. About the same number, if you control for age, are in monogamous relationships as straight people. Going out to have sex with someone who pierces your nipples doesn't have a thing in the world with being bisexual. That just means you're a slut, whatever your sexuality may be.

The idea that bisexual people are driven to have sex with both men and women is just some weird fantasy of weird people who don't have a clue what bisexuality is. Bisexuality just means your partner could be male or female, and has nothing to do with the number you have. We are as, or more, successful at having long-term relationships with one person as anyone else.

The idea of a faithful wife suddenly losing her grasp on reality and banging some young chick because she "awakens" to her sexuality is just hilarious. It would be just as likely to happen to a straight person of no character as a bi person of no character. They are both sluts, but it has nothing to do with sexual orientation, just a lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like the temperature in winter

The numbers keep dropping.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@kimi1990 - Thank you! I was going to post something similar, but you put it much more eloquently than I could.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago

What employer asks sexual orientation on a job application?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kimi shut up!

You write of bisexuals as if there are members of some monolithic group and you are their Goddess who predetermines how they all act. You are you! You dont speak for or represent all Bisexuals. The moment some moron starts saying members of this or that group are like this and like that, then you know this is a stupid, idiotic wannbe know it all.

"Whites are like this, Blacks are like that, Asians...gays... Lesbians... Heteros..."

The story is pretty stupid, but not because Bisexuals are like this or that! Stop that foolishness little Kimi the know-it-all

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hacked

This story and author help me realize what has happened to quality writing on LW. It appears that LW has been hacked by the Russians. Putin's Socialist minions are trying to degrade and destroy our favorite Literotica genre. There can be no other explanation for the massive increase in new authors and their ill written stories. You can't even find a decent new cheating, or swinging story, never mind a great BTB anymore. There are many quality writers who still resist this evil tide and give us good stories. Randi's invitationals , at least for a few days, make LW great again and show what we're missing. Comments on this story show that there is still a resistance, but we need more. Don't let Boris win.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Kimi - Just what personal knowledge do YOU bring to the subject? If you can believe that a straight woman can be attracted to two men, but only love one of them, why is it so hard to believe that a bi woman, attracted to a man and woman is able to only love one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Kimmi1990 What story were you reading?

I have no idea what story you read, but you said:

"Going out to have sex with someone who pierces your nipples doesn't have a thing in the world with being bisexual."

1) who said it had anything to do with being bisexual????

2) when did she have sex with the piercing technician??? That didn't happen! She said that his touching her naked breasts, while preparing to pierce them, added to her arousal. That's all. Having a bodily reaction to being naked and touched is not "having sex" and also doesn't make one a slut.

You then told us:

"The idea of a faithful wife suddenly losing her grasp on reality and banging some young chick because she "awakens" to her sexuality is just hilarious."

1) Where did she have sex with a hot chick? In the story I read, she simply traded boobie pics with the hot chick.

2) The premise of "awakening" to one's sexual preferences is a VERY VERY COMMON thing, both in literature and in real life. For many people, it takes some event or some person to help them realize their true desires and feelings. The transformation from unaware / in denial to embracing one's nature is normal. Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Then you said: "It would be just as likely to happen to a straight person of no character as a bi person of no character."

Yep. People cheat. That's the point of stories about cheating. It doesn't matter if it's a heterosexual or bisexual affair. Cheating is cheating. I don't think the author was saying bisexual people are more likely to cheat than straight people.

You've read so much into the story that wasn't there (she fucked the piercing tech and had sex with the hot chick, neither of which happened ) and then criticized the story based on your imaginary content. Or do you have some special insight into part 2 and beyond that us mere mortals miss out on?

loveloverloveloverover 4 years ago
Boris

So much better after 7 years. Hotter. You are good on this theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous