Wife's Bondage & Foot Slave Husband Pt. 04

Story Info
Husband's vanilla wife made him her bondage foot slave.
2.4k words
3.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie gave Tom a nudge. "Get in the vehicle slave!"

"Yes Miss Jodie."

Jodie had Tom lie down on the back seat, then locked his feet together and chained his feet to his manacles. Then she used a length of string and tied his toes together, keeping his feet totally immobilized.

Susan laughed and said, "That is one of my favorite positions. I refer to it as hog chained, since it's all steel instead of rope. I do love the added touch of tying his toes together. I must remember that when I get him back to my dungeon."

Jodie laughed and said she would call it that also from now on.

"Miss Jodie, is it a long journey to your dungeon?"

"Who told you to speak SLAVE?!!!"

Jodie took out a rubber hose, and laid it hard across Tom's ass.

Tom screamed in pain and shock.

"I'm very sorry Miss Jodie. Please accept my apology."

She laid the rubber hose hare across his ass again eliciting another howl of pain and tears.

"He is slow on the uptake isn't he Susan?"

"He'll learn. Slave, you have a new master now for the next 2 days, and I don't think she will prove to be as nice to you as I am."

"Slave, you will ask permission to speak or ask a question. Otherwise, you will not speak unless spoken to. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Jodie."

It was all Tom could do to no pass out. He was told his new master wasn't going to be as nice as his Slave Master. Not as nice as his Slave Master? That didn't bear thinking about! It was just as well he was still wearing the locking butt plug! What horrors was he about to face during the next 2 days? He quietly wept, trying not to be heard, fearing more punishment. Miss Jodie was a Dominatrix that really, really enjoyed giving pain. He now knew he would be beat with the rubber hose for the slightest perceived infarction of the rules.

Just try to keep it together for the next 48 hours, Tom thought, or Miss Jodie will make what was to come even worse!

"Ok slave, you look too comfortable, so I am putting these stick on pads on the soles of your feet. Oh, that will necessitate ball gagging you also."

What were these pads on the soles of my feet going to do to cause me to have to be gagged, Tom wondered. He didn't have to wonder very long.

"Susan, would you put the ball gag back on the slave, please?"

"Ok. Open up and hold still slave!"

"Yes, Slave Master. Obeying your command."

"And you will be obeying my commands also, you pathetic foot slave!"

"Yes, Miss Jodie, I am your foot and bondage slave also. Obeying your commands and orders is what I must and will do."

"You most certainly will, you pathetic foot slave. Now ball gag him, Susan."

Tom was once again ball gagged, unable to speak, although he wouldn't dare without express permission from his new Master.

The reason for the ball gag became apparent when he felt a tremendous shock to the soles of his bare feet! He tried to scream, but all he could make were grunting noises through his gag. He wanted to beg for mercy, for it to PLEASE STOP! But the gag prevented that. Then, he reasoned Miss Jodie would only make it worse if he did beg for mercy.

The shock ceased after 10 seconds, but felt to Tom like hours. He thought, "What am I in for in the next 2 days?"

"Ok slave, you wanted to know how long the journey is to my dungeon? Well, it's going to take over an hour. And, I know you will enjoy it because the soles of your feet will be 'tickled' every 20 seconds for 10 seconds each. This will happen for the whole trip."

Tom almost passed out from fright. But he knew there wouldn't be any respite from passing out, as the shock would just bring him back to consciousness to 'enjoy' the 'tickling'. He just lay on the back seat hog chained, completely helpless, and let the tears roll down his face.

"Susan, follow me with your vehicle. Let's get started. I can't wait to get him chained up in my dungeon."

They arrived a little more than an hour later. Jodie removed the pads from Tom's feet, released him from his hog chained position. But she kept him ball gagged.

"ON YOUR FEET, FOOT SLAVE! Do not keep me waiting! I am not your kind Slave Master. You are here to entertain and serve me. If I am not happy about something you have done, or not done, you will have the soles of you bare feet caned. Either with your feet locked in the stock, or hog chained. They both make the best targets for caning your feet. Now come along fast as you can. Oh! By the way: I own quite a few female slaves and one male slave other than you. He is in punishment right now, so he won't even get to see you as he is hooded, gagged, and chained to the wall."

Susan came alongside, and said, "Well, let's go in, so you can begin your 48 hours enslavement to Miss Jodie."

They entered the dungeon and brought Tom to a spot in the middle of the room where his feet were chained to a ring in the floor. He remained manacled, hands behind his back. Susan removed the ball gag and removed the locking butt plug.

"Welcome to my dungeon, foot slave. I see you noticed all the pretty young ladies checking you out. As you can see, they are manacled and shackled, so like you, they are my slaves. You will notice that unlike you, they are permitted to wear clothes. And, you, foot slave, are subservient to my female slaves. Male slaves are always on the low end of the pecking order and have to treat the female slaves as if they were your masters, which they are. You will address them as, Miss. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Jodie. I am subservient to everyone here. You, My masters and all of your slaves."

"The one exception is the male slave you see chained to the wall. He is in punishment for 2 weeks. You will notice he is free of the chastity cage. My girl slaves tease him by tickling his feet and legs close up to his cock and balls. His job is to not get hard. If he does, then he is treated to electro shocks to the soles of his feet. Something you have experienced today."

Tom said nothing in response to that. He was looking at one of the slaves coming up to him. He was glad for his chastity cage for once. He couldn't get hard, so he could maybe avoid the electroshock to his feet.

"My, I like this slave. I wish we could keep him permanently. I'd love the chance to see if I could excite him without the cock cage he's wearing. Then I could treat his feet to some electro shocks. May I torture his feet, Miss Jodie?"

"Yes, little slave: we will all take a turn torturing our new foot slave. Let's get him ready."

"May we have him hog tied and forced to worship our feet while we torture his feet? That is our favorite thing, but since foot slave Roger got put into punishment, we haven't had any fun with a male slave for awhile. He keeps getting put into punishment. When he is released from punishment, we hardly get any time to torture him the way we like, because he winds up displeasing you Miss Jodie, and he is back in punishment for a few weeks."

"Very well, but from now on we will call the hog tie position the hog chain position as we only use metal, not ropes."

That got a laugh of appreciation from all the slaves. And they were eager to see the new slave re-chained for his torture session.

"Ok, little slaves, get him hog chained in position for his introduction to our dungeon games. Also, put a hood on him as well. It's more fun if he doesn't know what you are going to do, and when you are going to do it!"

In less than 10 minutes, the slaves had Tom hog chained in position in such a way that he couldn't even move side to side to hopefully avoid some of the torture. He was gagged, and a bondage hood put on his head. The torture then began. He had to worship each slave's feet through the mouth portal in his bondage hood while another of the slaves either electro shocked his feet, and/or caned his feet with a plastic rod.

The pain was unbearable, and Tom was punished if he cried out too loudly, so he had to try his best to bear the pain, while worshiping the feet of Miss Jodie's girl slaves.

After a time which seemed an eternity, Miss Jodie asked if Tom wouldn't mind undergoing another hour of the torture while worshiping her feet and his Slave Master's feet while her 'little slaves' kept the torture going on his feet.

What else was he going to say? NO? That would bring down an unimaginable amount of and pain and torture.

"It would be my pleasure to worship your feet Miss Jodie, and of course my Slave Master's feet also for the next hour."

So the torture and foot worship continued for another hour. When it was finished, they removed the bondage hood and released Tom from the hog chain tie. He was led to the bathroom and told he was allotted 10 minutes to relieve himself. Of course, he had to do so while in transport chains with his shackled feet also chained to the wall by the toilet, but he managed successfully. He almost felt like a free man after two and a half hours hog chained with the soles of his bare feet tortured while being forced to worship the feet of everyone there. He was almost jealous of slave Roger just chained to the wall wearing a bondage hood. But, in all fairness, he was also tortured by having to not get hard when the 'little slaves' tickled and caressed his feet, and stroked his legs and cock and balls. If he failed, he was treated by electro shock to his feet. Also, he was a permanent slave to Miss Jodie, while Tom was only here for somewhat less than 48 hours at this point.

Be thankful for that, Tom thought. He couldn't imagine being a bondage and foot slave to Miss Jodie permanently. Being Slave Master's bondage and foot slave has been bad enough these past, what? Months, a year or more? He had no way of telling. It seemed an eternity no matter how long he'd been living chained in bare feet, naked, with no hope of escaping and regaining his freedom ever again.

"Ok, foot slave, time's up. Come on out of the bathroom. Other slaves need to use it also."

"Yes, Miss Jodie, but I'm chained to the wall by my feet. Would you please release my shackles from the wall so I can obey you?"

"Oh right! I very often forget that I chain my slaves to the wall while they use the facilities."

She released Tom from the wall and brought him to a table with a bench. She told him to sit on the bench, and she then chained his feet to the cross bar of the bench.

"It's time you had something to eat foot slave. Slave Cindy, bring our foot slave's food out."

A pretty blonde slave about 22 or 23 years old brought Tom a bowl of plain oatmeal with no frills and a glass of water.

"Here you go, foot slave. Enjoy! Although I don't think you deserve this. Miss Jodie is too good to you."

"Thank you Miss. I appreciate it though. And thank you, Miss Jodie for the oatmeal and water.

After Tom was done eating, he was lead to the dungeon floor once more where he was introduced to various methods of torture. He was ball gagged for much of the different tortures he was being put through, so Miss Jodie didn't have to listen to him cry out and scream. For every one of the torture devices Tom was locked to, he was tortured by Miss Jodie, Slave Master, and then every one of the 'little slaves' as Miss Jodie called them. Tom couldn't get his head around how the girl slaves could be so vicious torturing him. After all, they were slaves too. Every one manacled, shackled, in bare feet like him. The only difference being that they were allowed clothing while he and slave Roger were not. Maybe it was because it was a way for them to get out their frustration, since they were in bondage, and nothing they could do about it. It could also be that they were commanded to be vicious to the male slaves, or suffer punishment themselves. Another possibility could be that none of them liked men and loved the opportunity to tease and to torture any man that Miss Jodie put into slavery.

The games and torture went on into the small hours of the night. At which point, Miss Jodie announced it was time for sleep. The girl slaves were put in transport chains and allowed time to use the bathroom, after which she chained them to the wall by their feet for the night.

Tom was allowed to use the bathroom chained as before, then after he was done, Miss Jodie hog chained him complete with his toes tied together, and put him in his bondage hood.

"This is how you will spend the night, pathetic foot slave. I don't want any noise from you, or you will spend the night ball gagged also. Do I make myself clear, pathetic foot slave?'

"Yes, Miss Jodie. I will be quiet. Thank you."

"Sleep well, foot slave. Tomorrow will be a busy day for all. And I may have a bit of a surprise. But that will wait until morning."

"Yes, Miss Jodie. Good night Miss Jodie. Good night Slave Master."

"Good night slave. After tomorrow, we return to my dungeon and we will incorporate some of the things I learned and saw here."

"Yes, Slave Master."

OMG! Susan is going to use the tortures I went through here, when we go back to her dungeon? What am I going to do? Exactly nothing! I'm a slave in chains with no options open as long as I wear these chains. And what did Miss Jodie mean by 'a bit of a surprise'?

To be continued

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ex Slave Husband has His Revenge Tom was his wife's bondage slave, now she's going to pay!in BDSM
I was Curious about Foot Worship Chris, curious about foot worship became a slave!in Fetish
Why Is Carl A Bondage Slave? Carl's in a slave's prison & doesn' know why.in BDSM
The Sky Kingdom Ch. 01 Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slave for The Summer Ch. 01 Josh gets enslaved by Vicky and her devious friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories