Wife's Cinderella Breasts

Story Info
Saline Breast Injections.
1.1k words
4.07
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

The other night the wife and I were going to party with a group of friends at Jimmy and his wife's house. Jimmy is one of my best friend and has seen my wifes tiny little breasts before. He told me that he was going try to talk my wife into letting him inject some saline solution into her small breasts for the evening. He wanted to increase the size of her breasts for the night in front of all of us. I told him good luck with that and told him I told him that I was fine with it and would even try to encourage her to do it. The thought of seeing my wifes small breasts growing larger before everyone's eyes was exciting.

After doing research I found out how the process works. It's called the "Cinderella" Boob Job and Gives The Person Bigger Breasts for a short time. Th process involves several large syringes filled with a saline solution with a long needles attached to inject the saline solution directly into each of the breasts. The saline will increasing the size of the breast by one or more cups depending on how much solution is injected into each breast. Depending on how big you want the breasts swell is determined on how many syringes of saline is injected into each breast. The body starts absorbing the liquid over the next 24 hours while enjoying fuller breasts, typically for an event or special occasion like tonight. This was a special occasion Larry's birthday.

After reading on it I determined that the process was low risk and I was fine with it. However the saline injections can produce significant enhancement to the overall size and shape of the breast with minor bruising at the injection spot is possible.

When Jimmy finally approached her and asked if would let him inject some saline solution into her small breasts for Larry's birthday. I told her that it was safe to go through with the injections. Reassuring her that the process would only last for the night. She had been drinking and was feeling relaxed and decided to go through with it.

We all gathered around her as she sat in the middle of the room. I removed her top bring her small breasts into view. I had Jimmy take some alcohol and wipe her small breasts with it so they would be sterile. He had ten syringes filled with the saline solution five for each of her breasts layed out on a tray. We all watched as Jimmy took the first two of the syringes and stuck them into the top of her breasts telling her to hold them in place.

He then took two more and stuck them into the side of her small breasts. He told her that when he started injectioning the saline solution into her breasts he wanted her to also start to injection it into her breasts slowly. He told her to start her injections they both did it together.

At first there was no result in the size of her small breasts but as the syringes emptied into her breasts. Then we noticed that her breasts were becoming more rounded. There was six more syringes remaining three for each breast if needed. Jimmy got two more syringes and this time stuck them in under her breasts. He then asked for two volunteers to help with the injections Mike and Larry were more than willing to help out. Jimmy told them that they needed to inject it slowly into her breasts so we could watch them swelling up from the solution. As they started slowly injecting saline into her breasts we noticed that again they started increasing in size. She was now at least a 34c and her breasts looked nice and round. With four more syringes remaining two for each breasts Jimmy asked her for permission to inject one more set into each of her breasts and she agreed. So Jimmy asked for two more volunteers I was surprised when Mary and John asked if they could do it since they were married. Jimmy said why not and told my wife this one was going to hurt a bit and told her that she needed to braces for it. He told her that this time he was going directly through the center of her nipples into the middle of her breasts. He then took hold of her right breast first and pushed the needle deep into the center of her nipple and told Mary to hold onto it. Next he did the same to her left breast and gave it to John. They then started injecting the saline solution into her breasts. Again they increased in size and shape much rounded and larger. I asked her how she felt and she said she was fine. I also asked her about getting her nipples pierced since she had a needle stuck into her nipples already. She said that she would think about it. I told her that the last injection would increase her breasts to a 34d if she wanted. She looked over at Jimmy and told him we shouldn't waist the remaining syringes so go ahead and use them.

he told Jimmy that she wanted Gail and Julie to have the pleasure of doing the last injections this time. So Jimmy stuck the finally two syringes into the side of each breast going deeper into them. Gail and Julie then started to inject her breasts. When they were done her breasts were a full 35c. Since the saline made her breasts larger it also made her usually puffy areolas flatten out to the size of flat large costers but her eraser size nipples still stuck out about half an inch from her areolas.

Everyone was surprised how much bigger her breasts were and said that they wanted to see what her breasts felt like. As everyone got their feel and commented on them like still feeling soft and not hard. She was totally exciting by all the attention her larger breasts were getting. She told the birthday boy that he needed to play with them for his birthday. Larry didn't waist any time feeling her up. Larry then asked for a birthday favor. He told her that he would love to tit fuck them. She told him yes and Larry dropped his pants and placed his cock between them. She pushed her breasts together for him. We watched as she spit between her breasts for lubricant. It didn't take long for him to cum all over her chest. Larry was the only one who got to tit fuck them.

This was one of the best parties ever.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers