Wife's Fantasy is My Sister

Story Info
Thought my sister was my wife.
1k words
4.18
28.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jack, I'm 6ft tall and I have shaggy brown hair(In need of a haircut), I am decently fit due to my hard work in construction, constantly lifting and carrying lumber and heavy tools all day. I am dedicated to my beautiful wife and I would do anything for her.

My wife, Jennifer is 5ft tall, long blonde hair with perfect big boobs and is extremely fuckable. She works all day in an Office as a Secretary. When she arrives home she is ready to have a glass of wine and relax. She loves talking dirty and role playing in the bedroom and is very kinky.

Many times while role playing Jen wanted to play the role of my sister, Amber. Amber is a very attractive 4'7'' red head with smaller boobs and a decent ass. Growing up I never viewed Amber in any kind of sexual way. In fact, I would always be grossed out any time one of my friends would speak of how Hot she truly is.

After a few times of reluctantly agreeing to call her my sisters name while she wore a curly red wig that looked incredibly like an exact replica of my sisters hair, I actually became interested in looking at my sister and any time I saw her at family events I would become super horny and have to find ways to hide my bulge.

One day after I got off work, I arrived home with my clothes dirtier than usual and I immediately walked into the laundry room to throw my clothes in the washer. As I entered the room I seen my wife bent over looking for clothes in the dryer. Jen was wearing her amber wig, a pair of transparent yoga pants and a small jacket.

My pants became tighter as my cock grew quickly. I pulled them down and began touching myself, I then pulled my shirt off and grabbed her hips and started to grind against her ass. She yelped in surprise.

"Oh Amber, I am so glad to see you!!!" I then yanked her pants down and put my hand over her pussy as I played with her clit, She was already wet. "UGH" Jen was getting really good at sounding like my sister Amber. I lowered myself to taste her juices. I grabbed her ass cheeks and realized right away that this was not Jen.

My heart sank but I then wedged my face in between her cheeks then swirled my tongue on her clit and slid into her vadge to get a better taste of her sweet nectar and back to the clit. Meanwhile my heart was racing and my mind was all over the place. The deal I made with myself was that I was this far in and I knew what I wanted and it seemed she wanted it too.

It was Amber, the real true amber. She turned around and pushed my back to the dryer as she went down on me. "It's about time you give me what I want" Amber said as she licked the tip of my manhood. "your huge, Jen is truly lucky" at that moment Jen walked in and shoved her hand down her pants furiously rubbing herself.

After a few moments of my sisters mouth slurping down my cock I stood her up and lifted her up onto my raging hard on. This was so amazing, I was finally fucking my only sister. I continuously kept slamming her on my cock. Amber was moaning loudly as I peaked past her shoulder to see my wife was now naked and getting on her knees.

I watched intently as she crawled toward me slamming my sister down my shaft perpetually. Her face was out of my line of site when I suddenly felt my balls being licked. Amber then came hard as she screamed out in pleasure splashing her cum all over my wife's face. My sisters vagina pulsing on my dick gave me an intense pleasure mixed with the great pleasure my wife was giving my balls and I could no longer hold my orgasm back. I lifted my sister off of me and she got on her knees holding her tits out while lifting her shirt while I stroked myself and I came so hard, it was more than I had came in years.

Jen grabbed Ambers tits and licked every last drop of jizz off of her while laying her down on her back, she then passionately kissed my sister and I rose to attention again and was ready for round two. I inserted my wood back into her flower as she moaned lightly into my wife's mouth. Jenifer got up and adjusted her leg over top of my sisters mouth and we made out like animals out of control. My wife was moaning into an orgasm while grinding her pussy on my sisters mouth meanwhile I was pounding my sisters pussy while staring deep into my wife's eyes.

All of us had came at the same time. my wife and my sister then went to shower together while I went to my bedroom to fall asleep. I couldn't believe this fantasy had become a real thing. it was amazing and I was spent and completely exhausted. I now needed to sleep and I knew I would have the best of dreams.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night feeling a blowjob but I was too tired to move and I fell back asleep. I'm not sure how much time had passed but I woke again as my shaft was being massaged with a tight vagina. Again, I fell back asleep. Then I was woken up by the sweet pungent taste of juices leaking into my mouth. My sister was riding my cock as my wife kept twerking and cumming on my face. I was so comfortable and eventually passed out one last time.

It was amazing and I hope it happens again but the next morning I seen my sister had left. Things were great and my wife got to live out her fantasy and so did I.