All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy is My Sister'

by Wetdirtysmile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A good idea

Bring back the sister. have the sister say after I had you my brother and step sister no ather sex with any one would do and I tried every combo I'd like to move into your home and be both of your wives if you will have me or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story had potential but it felt rushed… zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get an editor.

Sparrow69Sparrow69almost 2 years ago

I liked the concept, and it shows promises of being a multiple chapter story. This story seemed very rushed and also could use some editing attention. If you use a text-to-speech software (on PC highlight the text and right click) hearing it out loud really highlights the areas that need help. Being dyslexic that’s what I do to better enjoy these stories.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

What was your hurry? Not a bit sexy. Poor grammar. Try a rewrite because your idea was good, you just didn't execute it well.

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmilealmost 2 years agoAuthor

my hurry or rush is that I'm writing short stories and if you don't like the grammar then don't fucking read it. spell check works just fine for me, also every one who has bad things to comment haves no stories of their own. So you go and write a story and let everyone dog you out because you can't write and your stories suck just as bad as mine. I've read plenty of stories on here with mistakes and bad grammar and I'm not too high and mighty to look past those errors. my stories are for people like me who work all day and have very little time to read. Also I'm not a fan of reading 12 paragraphs to get to the good scenes so I'm writing for that. now go fuck your sister in real life.

thank you for taking the time to read my short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hoping for a part 2... it's a good start

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill86211 days ago

that was hot. all of you got off & were happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous