Wife's First Black Ch. 02

Story Info
More then plan on.
1.7k words
4.28
15.4k
25
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife First Black

Chapter Two

As I laid there, one of them was still playing with my phone and made me a bit scared. But his buddy reached out, pulling me off the bed, "Being my first white woman I need to taste that pussy, however, before I do that, I need to clean it up some." He pulled me into the shower and started to soap me down and wash me up, really working on my pussy. 

Then his buddy stepped in and joined us, "I get to play too!" 

The shower was a bit small and they both had an erection that was poking me. As they soaped me and washed me, they pressed their bodies to me and I could feel their cocks rubbing all over my body.

Then the first guy took my hand, put soap on it, and pulled it to his cock. "Get this all ready for you," he told me as he wrapped my hand around his cock and moved my hand up and down stroking it. The second guy must have felt left out, so he took my other hand and did the same thing. I was now naked in the shower with two strange black males, and I was jerking them off. I guess I was doing too good of a job, because they stopped me and pulled me out of the shower.

"Want to save this for your pussy," the first one told me as he waved his cock at me. They pulled me off to the bedroom again and I was told to lie down on my back. As I laid there, they kept whispering to each other, and then one stepped over and smiled at me, as he leaned over, pulling my legs apart. 

"I get to eat the pussy!" he said as he slid down fast and his face found my pussy. It didn't take long for me to know that he liked eating pussy, as he did have me squirming on the bed, while the other two stood there playing with their cocks and watching us.

He had me close to cumming again when he stopped and pulled me closer to the end of the bed, but he did all that, so it made me roll over onto my stomach.

"I don't do the back door!"   

That caused him to chuckle as he said, "Well, not yet at least,'' as he pulled me up to my knees. I felt him step forward, and then I felt his cock slide into the crack of my ass. He continued laughing as he slid it down and found my pussy. He didn't waste much time poking into my pussy, as he grabbed my hips and pulling me back to him, as he slammed deeper into me. "Damn, I like this white pussy," he said to me.

He started to really fuck me and he kept a hold of me while he was slamming deep into me. When his partner laid down on the bed, I noticed his cock was rock hard. He just smiled at me as he moved over and under me. 

He was holding his cock near my face when he said, "You can suck on this while I wait my turn." He didn't wait for me to answer as he reached up with one hand, pulling my head down, and guided his cock to my lips, pushing down, and then up, his cock popped into my mouth.

"Yes, now suck it good, but don't make me blow," he ordered me. I had no choice but to suck it while being pounded hard. Every so often, he would pull my head off, because I guess he was about to blow, but then he would push my head back down.

Suddenly, I felt his buddy slam deep into my pussy and pulled me back to him. I felt his seed blowing into my pussy as he kept pushing harder into me and told me, "Take the black seed, Bitch."

He slowly pulled out of me, but as he did, he pushed me forward, as the other guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to pull me forward, "Time for your third cock," he said as he worked his cock close to my pussy. 

"Climb aboard, Bitch, and ride it!"

I waited a bit before I looked and noticed his friend was doing the video again. "Don't worry about it, this is for us, that is, if you ride him well, or we can show your husband will see how your night is going," he said with a chuckle.

"I'm not on anything now, and this will be the third time! I'm getting scared!"

"You show us a good time and we will get you the plan B, after pill in the morning. You should be okay, but you will have more coming your way tonight!"

He had his cock rubbing my pussy, so I slowly worked my way down on it, as he held it for me. Once it was fully into me, I slowly started to slide up and down on it, as he said to me, "Ride it harder, Bitch!"

I picked up the speed and bounced on his cock. As I did, my boobs started to bounce about, he reached out and grabbed them both, as he said, "Damn big titties!" 

Now as I rode him, he played with my boobs and nipples. He pinched and pulled on them pretty hard. It hurt like hell but it also felt so good to me. I've never really had anyone play that hard with them.

I found myself moaning as I ground into his cock, with my titties being touched. It wasn't long and I was cumming on his cock and then he was pushing up into me as I felt him filling me up. "Damn, I hope that pill works!"

I flopped off him and was laying on the bed trying to recoup. I could feel their seed leaking out of me, and then I saw as the guy with the phone moved in close to my pussy to show it leaking out of me.

Then, the first guy stood by the bed with a new hard cock, "Damn, I like that white pussy!" He then climbed on the bed and got on top of me again. He was shoving his cock into me again as he said, "I hope you're beginning to like black cock."

As he slammed all the way into me, he told me, "Wrap your legs around me and hang on," as he fucked me. I wrapped legs around him and held on and as he pounded me hard. He would pick me up off the bed, just to slam back into me, which caused me to feel he was getting deeper each time.

I couldn't take this anymore and I was almost screaming as he fucked me. I came twice before he blew his load into me, filling my pussy to make it feel so full. I could feel so much of it leaking out of me, running down my ass, and onto the bed. It felt like a big puddle in the bed.

He slid off me and the guy with the phone moved over and showed me the video. He had filmed the whole pounding, so you could tell that I was fucking back, and screaming as he pounded me.

"I think our little white, Slutty wife, is liking our black cocks!"

I then saw one of the other guys standing there stroking his cock and staring at me, "I want to fuck you doggy style, so get on your knees and get fucked like some bitch dog."

I was pretty worn out, but as I looked at the phone, I got on my hands and knees. I felt him move in behind me and then he started to rub his cock to my soaked pussy, but it also went up through the crack of my ass.

"Damn, you got one helluva mess here!"

He moved back down and slid his cock into my soaked pussy and stroked some. Then he pulled all the way out and then back in again. He did this a couple of times, but then he pulled it out, and when he went to push back in again, it wasn't my pussy, he was trying to put it in my ass.

I jumped and tried to get away from his cock, but he was holding onto me now as he shouted, "Cut the shit, Bitch, and take it!"

"It's hurting!"

"You're now a black man's slut and we fuck white bitch's asses, so, shut up and take it! You don't want your husband to see all our vids!"

The shock wore off and I knew he was serious about showing my husband, so I stopped fighting him as he started to fuck me in the ass. 

"There you go and you're being a good slut. You're going to love this more once you start to take one in your pussy and one in your ass at same time."

It wasn't long and I felt him fill my ass with his seed. As the night went on, they took turns fucking me or me sucking their cocks. I didn't know they could get it off that much.

I fell asleep exhausted and when I woke up in bed with one of them, I saw the other two, walking about in their boxers, and they looked freshly showered. Then the one with me pulled me out of bed and to the shower. We showered together and he was playing with me as we did. He got it up again in the shower but pulled me out and dried off. His cock was still hard as he pulled me back into the bedroom, but when I stepped out, I turned and saw that there stood a service man, laying out a breakfast. He looked up and saw me standing there naked, with a naked black man with a rock, hard cock, and two others still in their boxers. I tried to get back into the bathroom, because I was so embarrassed, but he held me tight.

"How do you like our new toy?"

"Damn, pretty hot!"

"Yea, she's leaning how to be a black man's slutty toy."

"All three of you?"

"Yes, we've been doing her all night!"

"Damn!" 

"We are going to be here for a couple of days, and if you keep giving us good service, we'll let you take a turn on her!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Just let me know whatever you need and I'll be here."