All Comments on 'Wife's First Threesome'

by hueylicks4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The break of Dawn?

Who is she and why must she be broken?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

nothing more to be said, appalling writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Arsehole wrote that

What a load of pish that was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What pathetic writing!

Really an expose' of how poor our education system is!

Back to the sixth grade hueylicks4u!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a bunch of morons.

All these haters in here bashing the writing when they are themselves either ignorant or illiterate. The air very clearly states the "loving wives" category is for affairs, cheating, swinging, and sharing. So maybe commenters should learn how to fucking read before spreading their shit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi Huey, thanks for sharing your story with us. I like the no humiliation sharing. You got some odd phrases in there, such your wife blowing her load.

It seems like your trying to tell it like you remember it. The risk for a writer in doing that is things you assume or know intuitively are unknown to us. That means your recollection won't have enough info for us to follow smoothly or understand it all.

If you like to write, and want to keep going, don't let our criticism stop you.

But maybe shift to a different writing process. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CRAP!

SHIT EVEN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I swear this category gets worse each day

what happened to the good writers, on vacation? This garbage belongs in the land fill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gave me a laugh!

Not the story, but the anonymous commenter who asked, "Where have all the good writers gone?" That, after a bunch of anonymous and abusive comments directed at the author. What do you vitriol spewing commenters expect? Your nasty comments and personal attacks are, in fact, driving authors away, both old and new. Get a clue, dude! And get over your homophobic aversion to cuckold stories. It's unseemly and disrespectful to those who enjoy them. This is a dirty sex story site! How about you write US a story that YOU like? No talent, eh? So how about keeping a respectful silence for everyone else's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not hard to believe

Though it happens somewhat differently for me, I have sucked and fucked three of my husband's former college friends multiple times over the years. We both enjoy it very much, and it happens infrequently enough that it is a real treat when it does. It works for us, adding wonderful spice to our marriage. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huh?

A good premise. Not very developed. This could have been longer with more intensity. Needed more and better description of what little there was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like a very enjoyable evening had by all. My wife and I are talking about a three sum but with a total stranger. The above story gives us some ideas though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, will look forward to you telling us about giving your wife's married arse to another man, watching wifey on her hands and knees taking cock up her arse and having him hold her cheeks apart so you can see wife's gaping arse dribbling another man's spunk. It's incredibly hot to see, just make sure you get photos or video so you can share with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhueylicks4u@hueylicks4u
8 Followers
I am a male in an open marriage, for many years now I have enjoyed sharing my Hotwife with men and women. I am a Stag, she is my Vixen, I am not a cuckold but have cuckold others. I am a Bull who participates in threesomes with my wife and another male or couple, as well as mu...