Wife's Friends Help Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's friends help out more.
1.9k words
3.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am now a professional writer!! Just kidding, I'm nowhere near a professional writer still.

As always, feel free to provide feedback via message, comment or emailing me. To show how not a professional writer I am, I neglected to mention in part one that this a continuation of characters from most of my other stories. It's not required to read those stories, but without the background from those, this set of stories may seem odd.

Also, I'm looking into finding some ladies to help me edit my stories as I already have a handful of guys who help me. If interested, send me an email or message me.

As always, thank you for reading my stories.

I slowly hold my cell phone up to my ear and speak in to it tentatively, inwardly preparing for the worst "hello?"

"Hi D, it's Diane, one of the nurses. I wanted to let you know that there's been a break through with your wife, she is starting to move, so we're hoping it's just a matter of time until she is awake."

Surprised by the news, I thanked the nurse, hung up and stood there, staring at my phone with thoughts running through my head, with the back of my mind vaguely acknowledging Dana touching my arm and asking what is going on. SHE'S GOING TO BE OK!! SHE'S GETTING BETTER!! Suddenly, I exclaim excitedly, "I need to get down to the hospital. Like right now!!" And dash off, leaving Dana in the kitchen. I run upstairs and change in what seems like record time and sprint out the door.

Dana catches up to me as I'm hopping in the car, and we sat in silence as it feels like I break the land speed record to get to the hospital, find a parking spot and am in Jessica's room by her side. Her eyes are still closed, but I can see her fingers flexing slightly as well as her lips move slightly. I give her forehead a gentle kiss, whisper how much I love her and then go to sit in the chair.

A few minutes later, Dana walks through the door and says "hey there Speed Racer, thanks for leaving me in the dust," in a teasing tone.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I was just so excited, I couldn't wait to get back," as I turn red from embarrassment.

She giggles, saying "sweetie, it's fine. I'd have done the same if I was in your shoes," while she sits on the stool on the other side of the bed from my beautiful wife.

Sitting forward slightly in my chair, I reach over and take my wife's hand in mine as I look at her and take it all in. Jessica with her breathing tube, hooked up to a ventilator, the pulse ox hooked up to her finger and the heart monitor also hooked with its various leads. She looks so tiny in the big hospital bed, it's an overwhelming sight and I break down a little, a few tears streaming down my face, just wishing everything was back to normal.

Next thing I know, the hospital room seems to spin far away and fades into darkness.

I groggily open my eyes to the harsh light of a hospital room. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust, but my mind finally registers that I'm in a hospital bed with Dana in a chair next to me, her head against the back of the chair as she snored softly. "D!! You're finally awake!!" I hear from the other side of the bed and turn my head to see Cindy.

"How long was I out," I croak, as my throat is dry as the Sahara Desert.

With tears in her eyes, Cindy says "2 days. Doc thinks all this stress on you, built up until you couldn't take it anymore and went down hard. We were so worried about you," as she gently holds a cup of what I assume is water to my mouth so I can drink some of it.

After a few sips, I look at my wife's best friend, someone who I've come to cherish as an amazing friend of my own, and fearing the worst, I hesitatingly ask her, "how's Jessica?"

She looks at me with a solemn look and says "she's pregnant."

I jerk upwards shocked and must have had a look on my face, because Cindy laughingly says "I'm joking, I just wanted to see the look on your face after being out of it for a few days. She's doing about the same, but hasn't completely woke up yet."

Relieved, I start to laugh, but stop a moment later when it starts to hurt my head, and put my head back against the hospital bed with my eyes closed.

A moment later, I hear the door open and close, and crack an eyelid to see a nurse come in the room. There's pressure on side of the of the bed as she leans on the right side of my bed and start to take my vitals as she asks Cindy how I'm doing, if I'm awake and other stuff that slowly sounds distant and to slow down as I drift into sleep as I faintly feel a soft hand softly caress my cheek.

I wake up a few hours later to the sound of another nurse coming in to take my hourly numbers, Cindy and Dana are both gone, giving me a twinge of wistfulness of missing them. "Hi there sleepy head," says the nurse brightly in a perky tone.

"Hello there," I answer slowly. "How long have I been laying here?"

The nurse answers, "not too long, only four days. Those girlfriends of yours, they were taking shifts watching you every day all day long. You must be really special to them."

I feel my eyes tearing up at the thought of Dana and Cindy here every day looking after me and Jessica, and I tell the nurse "they aren't my girlfriends, they're my wife's best friends, she's a patient in one of the other rooms."

The nurse gives a non-committal nod, goes back to doing her checks and tells me to let her know if I need anything and she'll see if my wife's doctor can come by with an update, which I greatly appreciate.

I lay there for what seems like hours. Upon hours. Upon even more hours. I turn on the tv in the upper corner of the room and watch different things, like Bluey, Ghost Hunters and eventually settle on House Hunters. Finally, two doctors come in with a few nurses, and I find out one is my doctor and the other oversees my wife's primary team. After talking to each of them for several minutes, I am given the ok to discharge while my wife is making progress, very little progress, but progress nonetheless. After they leave, I get dressed, gather my things and leave to head to my wife's room while I wave at the perky nurse.

After getting back to Jessica's room, I give her a kiss on the forehead and then settle into the chair and turn on the TV. A few hours later, one of the nurses let me know that I have to go as visiting hours are over, to which I kiss my wife again and leave.

I get home and sit on the couch, exhausted mentally, physically and then, darkness.

I feel a tongue lick my ear. Then a little nibble, and then the same tongue slowly trace the outline of my ear, making me shiver. The nibbling goes down my neck, and I feel a hand run through my hair and another hand slowly slide into my pants and grip my soft cock and slowly jerking it up and down. A moment later, the hand is removed, the sound of a very wet tongue licking the hand and it returns to my cock and sliding up and down even faster. Then more nibbling as the hand goes faster and faster until I hear a voice softly whisper for me to cum and I blow 3 blasts of cum into my boxers. "Mmmmmm, good one D," whispers my wife as she takes her hand out of my boxers, "but I really need you to wake up right NOW!!!"

I jerk up with a start, covered in sweat and realize it's sunny out and my phone is buzzing. I answer the phone to Cindy shouting in the phone for me to get back there, Jessica is awake and talking. I hightail it back down to Jessica's room, Cindy is sitting there while Jessica is asleep. I notice she only has a nasal canula and other basic monitoring equipment attached, which is a good sign to me. I cross the room, give Cindy a hug and then give my wife a kiss on the lips. I feel her start, hesitate and then one arm circles around my neck to kiss me more passionately.

I break the kiss, lean my forehead against hers and lamely say "hi," with a goofy grin.

"Hi yourself, your pretty sexy, but if my husband finds out you kissed me like that, he's gonna kill you," Jessica responds back with a smile.

Settling into the corner of her bed while Cindy and Jessica laugh, we make small talk between the three of us for an hour or so, until the doctor comes back and explains he wants to run another test or two and then discharge her based on those findings. We get back to small talk which leads to how Dana and Cindy both helped me cum a few days before, but not since then. "Cindy, why don't you just give him a quick blowjob," my wife says.

She surprisingly says, "right here? Right now? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely sure. I can't do anything to help him currently, but you can," my wife answers.

Cindy slowly crosses the room and makes sure the door is shut and comes back and gently kisses me while her hands are undoing my belt and pants. She slowly sinks to her knees and grasps my cock and gently licks from the base up to my tip. Flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue, then nibbling a little while stroking it up and down. Moaning with her mouth as she takes my entire cock in her mouth down to the base. Humming as she goes up and down, her hand following her mouth, holding it tighter and tighter, more and more suction until her cheeks reach their limit and she sits up gasping for air, one hand still stroking and the other hand bracing herself on the floor. Every few strokes, she licks and bathes both of my balls with her tongue, then slowly licks up one side of my cock and down the other side as she strokes the tip of my cock tightly and eventually engulfs my cock down to the root and keeps it like that while the tip in her throat and feels amazing. After several amazing minutes of Cindy bobbing her head up and down while sucking my cock, I feel a familiar pressure as I begin to cum, the first blast hitting the back of her throat as she swallows it.

That's when the door to the room begins to open.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
ColdxxxColdxxx21 days ago

Good stuff. 5 stars. One tip don't rush it.telling you have being taken care off by her friends is worth a lot more words

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mary Ellen's Pussy I get lucky with a woman I secretly admired.in Erotic Couplings
Conference Married women gets seduced at business conference.in Loving Wives
Tammy Feared This Day Would Come Tammy can't resist being a slut to her brother in law.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pickup Husband wants wife to get picked up in a bar.in Erotic Couplings
Getting Closer to Our Friends Growing friendship between two couples.in Group Sex
More Stories