Wifes Lipstick Colored Nipples

Story Info
Nipples.
894 words
4.24
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember watching the movie Pennies from Heaven 1981 and seeing Jessica Harper revealing her lipstick nipples to Steve Martin. This scene of her lipstick covered nipples made her nipples look very sexy and desirable. We'll that is when I got the idea to asked my wife one night if I could apply bright red lipstick to her nipples. It took me a few weeks to figure out how to ask her about it.

So one night while we were in the living room watching the movie Pennies from Heaven when it showed Jessica Harper revealing her lipstick covered nipples to Steve Martin I whisper in her ear would you let me color your nipples with bright red lipstick? She looked at me and said yes she was always up for new things. So I asked her to get her make-up bag and come back she got up and walked to the bathroom to get her make-up. When she returned she was already topless and sat down next to me on the couch. Her small white perky breasts looked great and her light brown puffy areolas a little more swollen topped by her half inch longer nipples poking out. I could tell that she was excited just looking at her breasts.

So I told her to lay down on the couch so her breasts were flat to make it easier for me to do my work of putting lipstick onto her nipples. Since her areolas and nipples were light brown in color I first took her black eye liner pencil and started to trace around the out side of both her areolas with a thin black outline when that was completed I got her bright red lipstick pen and started coloring in her areolas leaving her long 1/2 inch nipples looking there natural color. Once I was done I looked and something looked out of place and something was missing. It was her natural looking nipples that looked out of place. So I looked in her make-up bag trying to find something that would be a good accent for her long nipples. That's when I found her pearl white nail polish thinking that would be the perfect accent for her long nipples. So I lightly applied the pearl white polish on to her nipples once done I knew it would have to dry so I started to blow on them to speed up the process. When the nail polish has dried it was hard and very shiny.

I told her to sit back up and looking at her small breasts they looked like the front of little bombs her white breasts against her tan body and her lipstick painted nipples.

That is when I asked her to dance for me and make her little titties bounce around for me. So she got up and walked over and turn off the movie and turned the radio on and the music up and started to dance around. She really surprised me when she stated to pec flexing her breasts and bounce her breasts up and down in rhythm with the music. I never knew that she was able to do that and seeing her doing it I thought next stop I would have to take her to a strip club on amateur night.

As she continued to dance for me that is when I noticed that her brother and two of his friend had walked into the room and saw her dancing around. She didn't notice them since she had her eyes closed. I motion for them to come in and sit down an added bonus since she had already agreed to remain topless if someone stopped by and not cover up. She knows that I really enjoy when others get to see her small breasts.

When she opened her eyes and saw them she just smiled and continue to dance and flex her breasts for them to see. I could see that they all had hard ons and so did I since we're watching her. She looked very sexy and I guess her brother knew the routine and got up and asked her something the next thing I knew was that they all had taken out their cocks and started stroking away while watching her dance. That is when I saw her getting down on her knees and started shaking her breasts side to side in front of them. Her brother then got up and walked over to her pointing him cock at her small breasts. Then I saw him shoot his load on her tits making sure to cover her nipples. Then his two friends follow suit shooting his thick creamy load onto her nipples also and soon I followed with my load. She didn't rub it in but just left in in place. She got up and walked over and sat down next to me breasts covered with thick creamy white cum. I got up and made us drinks which gave time for some of the cum to dry. Afternoon an hour she took her make-up bag and said she was going to take a shower. Later that night in bed I told her thank you for letting me do this. She told me that next time she had a surprised of her own and I would have to wait and see.