Wife's Lusty Widow Friend, Anne

Story Info
Wife's widow friend needs sex.
1.7k words
4.26
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday late afternoon when his wife Lee and her best friend and widow for two years now, Anne, returned from lunch and shopping. A few minutes ago they had entered laughing, hauling a few bags of purchases, happy as they returned.

Lincoln had stood, greeted them each with a hug and a kiss on the cheek all the while smiling at how happy both his wife and her old friend were in the moment.

Anne had not accepted the kiss on her cheek but switched to his lips, kissed him with fervor much to his and Lee's surprise.

The fun part of that day started right then for Lincoln even though he did not realize it.

Lee had noticed, been curious about this sudden change to their routine, decided to say something soft about it to her widowed friend, Anne. She started to put the bags away as the two went into another room, leaving Lincoln in the family room by himself.

Once both were in the room she faced her friend, Anne and gently asked: "Anne, honey, are you okay?"

"Oh, Lee. I am sorry I kissed Lincoln so hard but it has been a long time since I felt and smelled the touch and texture of a man's embrace. Well, ahem, I am just more than a little bit missing the feelings, the touch, the smell and the sex Reggie and I used to enjoy. It has been a long time and I guess lust just took over. I apologize."

Lee knew that her friend was sincere and could understand her missing sex as she loved fucking and touching Lincoln and his more than adequate kissing, lovely dick and all of his foreplay skills.

She responded: "Oh, I understand, Anne. He does smell good and just touching him sometimes gets me wet. That's when I kind of stop thinking."

Anne listened then spoke rather frankly. "Is he good in bed, Lee? God, I can't believe I asked that but I am beyond horny without Reggie or anyone else."

Lee was quiet for a few seconds then thoughtfully spoke to her friend. "Anne, Lincoln is the best lover of the four men I have ever been with. He is caring, patient, knows how to kiss me to make me swoon, lick me and touch me, has a really nice 7.5" dick that fills me wonderfully. I'd say he is just terrific." She paused watching Anne's eyes light up then continued with an impulsive thought. "Maybe if he and I agreed you could use him to relieve your frustrations, if you know what I mean?"

Anne sat straight up with that query. "He is so handsome too. I am sorely tempted Lee, are you serious? Could you still stay married, not be jealous or hate me? I would not want to be responsible for any of those things while I was in the grip of lust being fucked by my best friend's husband."

Lee paused only a little before answering Anne. "I had never considered this aspect of what you are going through but our marriage is strong and I think it would be good for us if there was a little spice added to it now and then. I have not thought this though because I have never done it before but I guess the only thing I would want, if you do fuck him, is to watch. I think it would be kind of sexy to see Lincoln over you giving you the pleasure he has given me."

"Do you think he would do it, Lee?"

"Honey, he is a man. Offer them a cuddle and a push and they fall all over their tongue, their balls and their dicks!. Besides, I've seen him look at you as you leave, watched him following your butt and the jiggle of your nice tits. Oh, yes, he'll want to fuck you and probably more than once."

With a rather flushed face, Anne looked at Lee, shifted her legs and arms a little, then said: "Okay, it works for me but how would we go about it, Lee?"

"I just had an idea. Why don't we go back in with the new clothes we bought and do a fashion show only change into the outfits right in front of him? By the time you get down to your undies I will have gotten his dick out, sucked it and he will be hard as a rock and almost as naked as us. I'll whisper in his ear you need fucking and then strip naked, watch when you two do it. Sound like a plan?"

"Oh, Lee. Now I am really, really nervous but that is a plan. Let's grab our bags and get back in there!"

Lincoln sipped his drink as Lee and Anne came back into the family room, bags still in hand. "What's up, Ladies?"

Anne answered: "Today, Lee and I bought some new clothes, a couple of skirts and sweaters, some shorts and some new lingerie and we have decided that we want your opinion of them so we propose a bit of a fashion show with you expressing your opinions. Sound okay, Lincoln?"

His laughter preceded his answer through his smile: "Oh, my! It is my lucky day! Two gorgeous women who are my favorite females as well!"

Lee chimed in: "Let's begin then. Lincoln, I have told Anne that you might want to "feel how the outfits fit on her" with my blessings. She misses the need of a man's touch and we two girls have appointed you to be that man if you are up to it!"

He nodded in affirmation and the two women each rummaged in their bags coming up with outfits.

Lee came up with a skirt and blouse and Anne slacks and a sweater.

He just sat there as both women stripped to their undies in front of him and put the new outfits on.

He started to get excited when Anne stripped and he got to see how lovely her ass was in panties and how full her tits were. Of course, Lee was gorgeous with a pair of lace panties and matching dark bra as well. It was not thoughts of sugarplums that were roaming Lincoln's mind as they dressed but thoughts of for the first time in his life fucking not only his wife but the lovely Anne. Could that have been their plan ran through his mind.

When dressed both stood and twirled for his admiration which he expressed by standing then running his hands up and down the lines of both women's clothes and bodies, feeling the swell of their tummies, the curl of their butts and lingering over Anne's beautiful titties under the cable-knit sweater. When his hands held them, Anne sighed an audible sigh and shifted her legs. When his hand pressed the front of her slacks following the curve of her tummy down between her legs she spread them to give him room and leaned her head forward and lips up and kissed him. This time it was not a simple kiss but smacked of lust and fucking to come. He recognized it, patted her rump and complimented her before giving Lee a similar treatment which ended with him feeling her pussy beneath her skirt as she kissed him, tongue deep into his mouth, legs apart.

He sat down and had a sip of his wine as the two women talked to one another about the outfits then stripped them off and reached into their bags for the lingerie sets they had each bought.

Lee spoke over her shoulder to him as she bent down to get the yellow bra and panty set she purchased. "Did you enjoy the first outfit?"

"Oh, indeed, and feeling you two women beneath them was a rare treat as well.

Are you going to change in front of me now into these outfits?"

Anne answered for both: "Yes, if you will come take this outfit and this lingerie off me, please, Lincoln."

"Indeed, I will, Anne."

She raised her arms as he pulled the sweater over her head then unzipped her slacks and helped her out of them, laying them folded over a char. Once she was in her bra and panties he massaged her shoulders, her breasts and then stood behind her, felt her tummy where it swelled then slowly peeled her panties off, feeling the furry bush she had covering her mons. His breath was hot against the back of her neck and Lee was helping undo Anne's bra, down to her own naked tits and bush already on her own.

"Now, Lincoln, spend some time on her breasts. She has had no male attention for a long time and rumor is she wants it, needs it....then we can try the bra and panties on. I'd suggest we move into our bedroom though as I want to watch her take your dick inside her body and soon!"

He was astonished but completely caught up in the moment which soon enough ended up in the bedroom with both women naked and by then him as well.

Anne was holding and stroking his hard dick inches from her mouth laying on the bed while Lee was massaging his balls as he sucked her tits.

It was clear to all three that they were all three going to fuck today.

When Lincoln had sucked on Anne's tits long enough, kissed her deeply enough, he moved his dick to the entrance to the swollen slit between her legs and pressed it until those very lips parted and let the mushroom that was his head spread them, creating a marvelous sigh then a huge push and pull to draw all of him into her pussy.

Lee was rubbing them both, naked and wet with her own juices, laughing out loud as he fucked her best friend, Anne, two feet from her.

She was going to be next and all three of them knew it. Anne had found a new relief for being a widow and Lee had found the spice they were ready for on occasion in their long marriage.

Life was very, very good..and after both women had fucked Lincoln he spoke in a tired voice: "Are you ready to put the bras and panties on and finish the fashion show my two lovers," with a laugh?