Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 07

Story Info
Couples exploring sex with others for fun and profit.
16.5k words
4.27
10.8k
11
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah said: "I have heard that a woman can take a fist in her cunt, but I always thought it was fiction."

Kim told her: "When Hans pulled his cock out of you, your pussy was so wide open. I wanted to see if I could do it. How does it feel?"

She said: "Different than a cock, much fuller. When your hand slide in was ok, but when you, made a fist. That gave me a whole different kind of sensation. Twist your fist I want to see how it feels."

Kim did as Leah asked her and that sent Leah into a whole new orgasm cycle. She was screaming and trashing about. Then she tensed up and passed out.

She was breathed heavy and her body was having small tremors. She came to a minute or two later. Her breathing slowly became normal.

Leah finally spoke and said to Kim: "You must try this after Hans fucks you again. It is the most intense pleasure I have ever felt."

We all took showers and after napped for a couple of hours. When I woke up, I slipped out of bed so as not to wake Kim and went to the kitchen. Where I found Hans on the phone.

Went he hung up he said: "I ordered food and there is fresh coffee in the pot."

I poured a cup and said: "That was the hottest sex session I have ever seen."

He asked me: "Was it even hotter than watching Kim's gang bang?"

I told him: "Yes, Kim had more orgasms than I could count while all those black guys fucked her. But she didn't pass out or have any that compared to what we saw Leah have."

A minute later Kim joined us and asked: "What are you two talking about?"

Hans told her: "We were comparing Leah's orgasms a while ago with yours during your gang bang."

She smiled and told him: "While mine were the most intense and there were so many of them. It wasn't even close to what I saw Leah have. I am looking forward to her fisting me after you fuck me later."

I asked Kim: "Did she piss herself? The bed was soaked when you both got up?"

She told me: "Yes and no. The first liquid was her juice, it was a lot like cum. But then she seemed to lose control and started to pee, when she passed out."

Hans said: "Since that bed has already wet, when I fuck you we will do it in that room. When she gets up, we need to change the linens and put a bunch of towels down."

The food arrived a half hour later and we woke Leah up. After we ate Kim told Leah: "We need to change the bed in the room you are using."

Leah said: "I already did that after my shower. It looked like I peed during my fisting."

Kim told her: "You squirted, then when you passed out you peed."

Three hours later we were back in the bedroom Hans had fucked Leah in. Kim was ready for Hans to fuck her again. No dildos to open her up this time she just wanted his cock and her pussy well lubed. She had him lay down and mounted him. When she had taken all his cock, Leah went down on them the same as Kim had done while she fucked Hans.

After Hans filled my wife with his cum, Leah sucked and licked them both clean. Then she lubed her hand and Kim's pussy to prepare her to be fisted. As Leah was just inside my wife up to her wrist.

Kim said: "Holy fuck that feels incredible. Push into me farther and make a fist."

Leah did and Kim started shaking and said: "Hans, I love you fucking me with your huge cock, but this is even better."

She then told Leah; "Twist your wrist and flex it up and down."

Leah did as Kim asked causing Kim to squirt a couple of times. Then have an incredible orgasm. Saying: "Oh God so good, don't stop, keep making me cum. Nothing has ever felt as good as this."

Then like Leah she started trembling and passed out. It was then she started to pee.

Hans said: "In the future you girls need to not drink for a couple of hours before we do this again and empty your bladers just before we start."

Kim started to come around and asked: "Did I piss myself too?"

I told her: "Yes, when you passed out."

She then said: "If I get fisted too often, I may never want a cock again."

Leah chimed in: "I agree, it is like nothing else I have ever experienced."

Since the bed was again a mess, we stripped it and let it air out overnight. Hans' cleaning service would take care of it in the morning.

I went to the kitchen and brewed coffee and ordered some pizzas. The three of them each went to one of the bathrooms to shower.

After we had the pizza. Kim said: "I picked the movie."

She then slipped a disk in the DVD player. I hadn't seen any DVDs in Hans' condo so I wondered where she got it. I was shock when it started because it was Kim's gang bang.

I asked her: "I thought there was only the flash drive?"

She told me: "I burned the disk from the flash drive, so I could leave the drive in the safe."

When it was obvious it was her all-black gang bang. Leah asked her: "How many men are there?"

Kim told her: "Fifteen, I took them one on one, two at a time, and they made me what they called air tight."

Leah asked: "Air tight?"

My wife replied: "Cocks in my mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time. Most did me more than once and a couple I got to enjoy a third time. As you will see my husband also got in on the action."

Hans told her: "I even paid for the privilege of watching her doing it."

Leah wanted to know: "How did it came about, that you were gang banged by fifteen black guys?"

Kim told her: "When we are through watching it, I will tell you."

When it ended, Hans and I went to the kitchen to have some beers and let the girls talk. We finished our beers and the girls were still talking. I went to the room Kim and I were using and Hans went to his.

I was watching TV when Leah came in and said: "Kim is staying with Hans tonight. So, since the other bed is still airing out. You are stuck with me."

I through back the covers and told her: "Stuck is not the term I would use."

She asked: "What term would you use?"

I said: "I have the pleasure of enjoying the night with an incredibly sexy woman and am looking forward to pleasuring her."

She laughed and said: "Don't take this the wrong way, but even Hans' cock would feel like he was trying to fuck the Grand Canyon tonight. I am stretch so big I think you would be able to fist me."

I told her: "Leah, tonight we are only going to pleasure each other with our mouths, sexually and verbally."

She said: "Speaking of verbally, can I ask you somethings about what Kim told me about your time at the Resort? I told you about posing with Peter for money.

He paid me the thousand for the session but not the extra for the sex I had with him. Also, I didn't know about being able to do it with others and how much extra I could get to have sex with them.

Kim told me you two have been together since she was fifteen. That she was still a virgin on your wedding night. How did she go from that to making porn and getting gang banged?''

I asked her: "Did Kim tell you about her sister? I am older that Kim. Her sister was in my class in high school. Most of my friends went out with her and all of them had sex with her. She was known as a sure thing.

I never went out with her; she was known as 'Deb the Town Pump'. I was fixed up with Kim on a blind date. Knowing her age, I was a perfect gentleman. We hit it off and have been together ever since.

I had been with other girls sexually before I meet Kim. I always felt she might feel she missed out on something never having been with anyone else. So, after Debs husband showed me the pictures of her at the resort and him telling me Deb showed Kim.

I knew she might be curious to explore her sexuality. So rather than risk her going behind my back and cheating. I agreed to let her pose with Peter. Fully knowing he was going to fuck her.

I encouraged Mal to get her to pose with others. By the time she had her third session. She told me to enjoy others as well. I introduced her to the two girls that showed her how to enjoy sex with a woman.

I also asked Mal to see if she would do a gangbang with him and his friends. When the pandemic hit, we hooked up with Hans. He had already done a session with Kim and was only to happy to invite us to stay with him.

Did she tell you about the offer to release the gang bang video

Leah said: 'She did and it must have been hard to turn down so much money. I think she did the right thing. I did enjoy being recorded with Peter and would consider doing private porn again. But doing it commercially, I think would ruin both the work I do now and my marriage."

I told her: "Being open to having sex with others only works if you and your spouse are honest about it. I know Kim enjoys big cocks and the way they make her cum. Physically I am not able to get her off the way they do.

But it is just physical pleasure for her. She doesn't feel any emotional attachment to any of these men."

She told me: "That is how it is with my husband and myself. Oh, by the way he loved the video of Hans fucking me and Kim fisting me."

I said to her: "Maybe when we are at Peter's party. He can see you doing it again live."

I woke up the next morning with my dick in Leah's mouth. When she realized I was awake. She handed me her phone. It was already recording. When I told her I was about to cum, she took my dick out of her mouth and jerked me with her mouth open and about two inches from her mouth. When I finished shooting my load in her mouth. She turned to the phone showed the cum in her mouth. Then swallowed it and her mouth was empty.

She took the phone from me and turned it so her husband could see me.

He then said: "Thank you for feeding my wife her morning dose of cum."

I told him: "It is the least I can do since Hans is most likely do the same thing with my wife."

I left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, where I found Kim drinking a glass of water.

I told her: "Leah's husband just watched me feed her a load of my cum."

She smiled and told me: "Hans just gave me the same thing. I am washing the left overs down with the water."

I said to her: "If you and Leah put on a lesbian show for Hans and myself. It should get us both recharged to fuck the two of you."

She said: "Go get Leah and meet us in Hans' room."

When I went to get Leah, she was in the shower and I told her the plan.

She replied: "I don't know about Kim, but my pussy is still to soar and stretched to fuck. But I will suck you off again while we watch them going at it."

When we got to Hans' room, Kim was stroking his cock while licking the head of his cock. Kim saw us and motioned Leah to join her. I sat on one edge of the bed at the headboard to get the best view.

Hans said to me: "I don't think we are going to get pussy today. When I went to finger Kim her pussy is to tender."

I told him: "Leah told me the same thing. So, I guess it is an oral sex day."

Kim stopped what she was doing and said: "We will be doing the giving while the two of you get all the benefits."

It took them awhile to get Hans off. When they did, he covered their faces and they licked each other clean. He went to shower and they turned their attention to me.

I wish I could say I really made them work for it. But that wasn't the case. I was so turned on watching them with Hans. That I blow my load in about five minutes.

They started kissing and swapping my cum. By the time Hans finished his shower. He was greeted to the sight of them eating each other pussies. They were doing it soft and tender, not really trying to get each other off. Just soft soothing licking each other pussy lips. Neither was licking the others clit.

Hans and I left them be and went to fix something to eat. After eating we were relaxing in the living room, when the girls joined us.

Hans asked them; "Are the both of you hungry? I can make some eggs and there is juice or I will brew a fresh pot of coffee."

Kim said: "Eggs and juice for me."

Leah said: "That sounds good."

After the girls finished eating, Hans asked Leah: "Will you be here in the city Friday? If so, will your husband be with you?"

She. answered: "Yes he is coming Wednesday."

He then said to me and Kim: "The company jet is flying over Thursday night. I will have it stop in Boston and pick you both up. Is Logan or Hanscom better for you to get to?"

I told him: "Hanscom has less traffic and is close to us."

He said: "Hanscom it is, be there by seven am. I will leave it up to the pilot where he will pick the rest of us up. Probably Teterboro. We will land in Miami and Peter's helicopter will take us to the island."

Later in the afternoon the car picked us up to go to the train station, for our trip home.

Kim was busy all week rearranging her schedule for the first part of next week. While I got approval from my boss and someone to cover for me.

We were at Hanscom at six thirty Friday morning to meet the plane. TSA was easy, as there were only a couple of commercial planes and the only Private plane for departure was Hans.

At six forty-five we were on our way to meet up with Leah her husband and Hans.

When Kim said to me: "I don't know Leah's husband's name. Did she or Hans mention it to you?"

I told her: "Not that I recall. We did have other more pressing things on our minds all weekend."

She poked me in the side and said: "Don't you mean in mine and Leah's pussies?"

It was at that moment the cabin stewardess asked: "

Would either of you like a mimosa? We are waiting till we pick up the others to prepare breakfast."

We each told her yes. Then Kim asked me: "Do you think she heard what we were saying?"

I told her: "I am sure she has heard and seen worse on this plane and elsewhere."

The flight was quick and we landed at Teterboro where Hans, Leah, and her husband joined us.

Leah Introduced us to her husband Richard.

He said to me: "Thank you for recording Leah's first-time enjoying Hans' massive cock. I only wish I was there seeing it. By the way everybody calls me Rich. Only Leah and my mother call me Richard."

Breakfast orders were taken and we took off. When the plane reached cruising altitude. The cabin stewardess served more mimosas to everyone.

She informed us: "The cook told me; breakfast is almost ready."

A couple of minutes later she brought a serving cart with the food on it. After serving us our food she topped off our mimosas.

We chatted and learned that Rich was a free-lance currier. He worked for companies, and private individuals. Anything from documents to valuable items.

Kim asked Leah: "How did the two of you meet?"

Leah said: "Remember the party I told you about at Peter's, It was there I meet Richard. I was on the island with my then fiancé. When he learned I had been recorded with Peter. He through a fit and demanded it be destroyed.

Peter got it and instead of destroying it, he played it so everyone at the party could watch it. The irony is he watched Peter and several other men having sex with me at the party. He also had sex with several of the women at the party.

It turned into aa shouting match that ended when he punched me in the stomach and called me a cheap whore. Two of Peter's security staff hauled him away. After they gave him several blows in his stomach. Richard was the first to comfort me. We have been together ever since."

Rich added: "I was the head of Peter's security at the time. When Peter talked to me after I told him. If Leah was ok with me taking care of her the rest of her time at the island. Would he mind me doing that. When she was leaving, he had me go with her to make sure her ex wasn't waiting for her.

They shared a condo and I called the local PD and had a officer meet us there. I had witness statements and video of the incident. He was there and insisted he owned the condo and she had no right to be there.

The officer got on his radio and asked dispatch if the information he requested came in. He had had Leah and myself wait in the hallway. We heard the dispatcher tell him the name of the owner on the deed. Leah had already told me that her parents own the condo.

When her ex heard that he went nuts and started breaking stuff and threating to kill her. The officer arrested him and at his arraignment the statements from witnesses at the party and video were shown the judge. Along with the officer's statement of what transpired at the condo.

He got six months in jail and an order to never contact or come within a hundred yards of Leah. A violation of that order and he would go back to jail for two years."

I asked: "Did he learn his lessen?"

Rich said: "Of course not, by then Leah and I were together. He showed up when he got out. Someone let him in the building and when he knocked on the door, she answered thinking it was someone from the building. Because she didn't buzz anyone into the building. He punched her and through her on the floor.

I was in the bed room and heard her scream and got to him just as he was getting ready to kick her in the head. He went down with one shot to his abdomen. Leah called 911 and as he went to get up, I put my foot on his throat and he realized I could end him if he tried anything.

He got the two years for breaking the restraining order for the assault on Leah, and five for the illegal entry of the building. Security video showed he picked the entry lock. The last two to be served on and after. So, he is still locked up."

Kim asked him: "What about when he gets out?"

He said: "Not a problem, my name is not on anything connected to the case. Leah's name has been changed legally and were married on the island at Peter's. There are no records for him to trace to find her. If he does somehow."

He turned to Leah and said: "Show them."

Leah lifted the hem of her skirt and showed us she was armed with a pistol. She put her foot up and showed us a knife. Then pulled the pin holding her hair up, that turned out to be a quarter inch shaft with a long-pointed tip.

Rich then added: "She is also a third-degree black belt in several martial arts."

Rich then asked me: "Leah told me you work in private security. Do you mind telling me who you work for?"

I told him who I work for as I felt he would have the clearances to ask. Some of the private people and companies he does work for are also clients of the company I work for.

He asked me if I had ever worked with. He named off several of my colleagues. Turned out they served together as Navy Seals.

I felt I was making a new friend and it turned out I was right.

When the plane landed, we were at Miami-Opa locka, a private airport near Miami. Peter's helicopter was waiting for us.

When we got to Peter's we found we were not the last guests to arrive. We didn't need to worry about what to change into as the dress code seemed to be 'nude only'.

The first people to greet us were Carly and Emma. Turned out they missed the last boat off the island so Mal brought them to Peter's. Now they are part of his staff, their job is to make his guests happy.

Kim introduced them to Leah and Rich. Then the two of them showed us to our suite.

Turns out the four of us were in a suite that had a sitting room and one bedroom with two king size beds and a hot tub that could fit eight.

I asked Carly: "Where is Hans staying?"

She told us: "Hans is across the hallway, where he always stays."

Emma asked: "You arrived with him; do you still see him?"

Kim answered: "Yes, we traveled with him from Miami to New York, when we left the island. He let us stay with him for a few months. We were with him last weekend and have become good friends."

Carly inquired: "Did you ever have sex with him again?"

Leah answered: "We both were fucked by him last weekend. Hopefully he will fuck us again during our stay."

Carly and Emma left and we unpacked. After which we all showered. Then headed down stairs to join the party.

Several more people had arrived and two that were with a Russian woman looked sketchy. Lunch was a buffet that was set up on the terrace. After which we went to the pool. There was a booth that you stepped into and were sprayed with sun screen.