Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich and I went to get us drinks and as we were returning the two sketchy guys that were with the Russian woman. Walked over to Kim and Leah and tried to make them go with them.

Ken and I reached them and Rich said: "The ladies are our wives and do not want to go with you."

One said: "This party is supposed to be and orgy and our employer wants to watch us fuck these whores."

Rich told them: "After you apologize to the ladies, you need to go. If not, it will not end to your liking. But I expect your employer will enjoy watching my wife kicking the crap out of both of you."

Since they had their backs to Kim and Leah, they hadn't noticed Leah was on her feet a step behind them.

The one who had spoken said: "Guess what, we are going to fuck the whores right here Infront of you two."

He then turned and was meet by Leah first kicking him in the balls followed by a round house kick to his jaw breaking it. He fell into his buddy that was stunned to see what this woman half their sized had done to his friend.

He helped his friend up and they walked back over to the Russian woman who was laughing. Peter went up to her and it was obvious he was not happy. When he finished, she stormed off with her two thugs.

Peter came over and apologize for the incident, saying: "I told her she and her friends have to leave and I will no longer be doing business with her."

He then addressed Leah: "I am very impressed with how you handled that. Would you be interested in being my new body guard."

We realized he was joking, or so we thought. That night he got her aside and offered her a very generous deal to be his personal body guard. She thanked him, but told him no.

At first guys were leery about approaching Leah. Word had spread about what she did to the guy earlier. So, she had to be the aggressor. It was out of character for her with people she didn't know.

Carly and Emma took her aside and spoke to her. Then the three would go up to a guy Leah wanted to have sex with. Carly on one side of her Emma on the other. They would take turns kissing him and nibble his ears. As they did this Leah would drop down and start to suck his cock. Soon after she would be on all fours with the guy fucking her.

By the third guy it was obvious they didn't have to worry about her kicking their asses. Meanwhile Rich and I were busy being pleasured by the wives of two brothers that got off watching them being fucked. The brothers didn't have sex with anyone except their wives after they had been fucked by several men. Later I found out Kim had been with Hans and several women. She was fucking them with dildos so Hans could fuck them.

Around mid-night Peter caught up with Rich and I, he asked us: "I would like the two of you and your wives to meet with me at ten tomorrow morning. I have two business propositions. One for the both of you and one for your wives."

We agreed to meet him and went looking for Kim and Leah. We found them together with a guy in his fifties. Leah was riding his cock while Kim was sitting on his face.

We got on either side of them and Leah leaned over and sucked my cock while Kim sucked Rich's. We came within seconds of each other and our wives kissed each other swapping our cum.

I asked Kim: "Do you think he will last much longer?"

She said: "Fuck no, he took two Viagra. He is on his third-round fucking each of us. Why don't you find Carly and Emma to take over for us."

We found them at the shower near the pool. They were rinsing off the cum from being targets during a bukkake event.

We filled them in and they said they would go and give our wives a break.

After we each took a shower, we waited for the girls to show up. When they did, Kim told us: "If you want blow jobs ok. But no more fucking tonight. I don't know if you noticed, but that old guys cock was almost as thick as Hans."

They went to shower and when they came out, they each got in bed with the others husband. We didn't even have to ask, they started sucking us off right away. After we came, they switched beds and started sucking again.

After that we went to sleep. I woke up in the morning feeling a mouth sucking my cock. When I looked down it was Leah, looking over Kim was doing the same thing to Rich. What a nice way to start the day.

We told the girls Peter wanted to see us at ten. We found a note had been slipped under the door. It read breakfast buffet in the dining room. Attire for the day is men shorts, women topless shorts optional till one PM. Then clothing of any kind is not allowed.

Rich and I put on shorts and the girls chose to be nude. We knocked on Peter's office door and were told to enter. He was on a couch with Carly and Emma taking turns sucking his cock.

He told us: "Pull over chairs I have two proposals I want to offer the four of you."

Carly and Emma never stopped sucking him. While he made his pitch.

He said: "First to Don and Rich, I have used you Don through your employer and you Rich have also worked for me. Neither of you had any idea the one paying for your services was me.

What I am offering is for both of you to work for me full time. I know what you both gross annually and I am prepared to pay you fifty percent over that, plus bonuses. My business has grown such that in the long run I need full time security for the type of work the two of you do. Think it over and let me know by Wednesday."

He then spoke to our wives: "Both of you have done sessions with me. Leah you did it once and Kim you did several times while you were first here. And if I am correct you were going to come back and do it several more times.

What I am offering you is to do more sessions. They will be recorded of course and stills taken during sessions with very rich people. Both of you have sparked a great deal of interest since yesterday. Your payment for doing the session would be ten grand.

Anything other than nudity you would be tipped extra. So, far seven men, three women and two couples have expressed interest in doing sessions with you. Alone and together, if you are interested. Let me know by Wednesday. It would start Thursday three sessions a day ending Sunday evening."

Kim asked him: "This would take place at the Photo Shop in the Resort?"

He told her: "No, it will take place here. So, there is no chance for someone to wander in and see the clients. These clients are people that if it became known they were doing this, they would be ruined. You will be staying here. The sessions will take place in the suite you are staying in."

She then asked: "Will we get copies like before?"

He told her: "No, these clients cannot afford any chance of it being exposed. That is why you will be paid so much money if you agree and you will have to sign non-disclosure agreements.

If you break the agreement the penalty is five million dollars. You could also face jail time in the client's country if they are able to arrange to have you brought there."

Rich asked him: "Are Don and myself required to stay here on the island, while we are working for you?"

Peter said: "No, you will still live where you live now. It is important that it appears that you are both working for your selves."

I asked: "How soon before we would start?'"

Pet.er told us: "If you agree now, tomorrow you will fly to Montreal separately. Rich you will be picking up a satchel to transport too Belgian.

Don you will escort the owner of the satchel to Belgian on the same flight. You will be sitting in first class. Not near each other and you cannot acknowledge the other. No one can suspect you are connected.

You are on the same flight to be each other's back-up."

Rich and I looked at each other smiled and nodded. First Rich then myself, told Peter that we accepted his offer.

Kim and Leah were a few feet away whispering to each other. When they heard us accepting Peter's offer. They walk back to join us.

Leah spoke for both saying: "Pending the clients giving us by Wednesday. A list of what they would like us to do with them. If there is something either of us is not willing to do.

Then they can agree not to do it, or cancel the session. If they agree to the list, we are willing to say yes now."

Peter said: "The list from each client will not be a problem. In fact, I will insist on it from now on.

Before I forget passports, you will not be flying on your U S passports. Don, you will have a diplomatic one from Belgian and Rich yours will be Canadian. They will have your own information on them. In two hours you will both come back here and representatives of both consulates will give you each the new passports.

Now off you go and have fun."

We then went to get something to eat and discuss what just happened.

Leah said: "I wonder how he is able to get those passports."

I told her: "Knowing what Hans has told me about Peter. The diplomates are most likely here as guests."

Rich added: "I am willing to bet, this is not the first time Peter has done this.

Most likely he made the arrangements before he knew we were coming. If we didn't accept his offer. He has others he invited as backups, if we turned him down."

I said to Rich: "I don't know about you, but I will need other cloths for the trip. What I brought here won't do."

He said: "So do I. We need to mention it to him when we get the Passports."

I noticed Kim and Leah had wondered off. We found them sitting by the pool, Carly and Emma were with them. Instead of using the sun screen both. The girls were applying it on each

other.

They then went to one of the large beds with a canopy over it. With in seconds the four were in a daisy chain eating each other's pussies. They soon had a crowd watching them. Other women sat on the edge of the bed and were rubbing their pussies. Emma got up and another woman took her place.

Emma walked over to the next bed and three of the women that had been watching joined her. When a couple of men tried to join in. Two staff members announced: "The beds are for the ladies only till one PM."

Rich and I were enjoying the show our wives were putting on. Till a staff member informed us it was time to go to meet Peter.

I said to Rich: "I thought he said two hours."

When we entered his office. He was with two men we assumed they were the diplomats. Peter pointed to one of them, then at Rich. The guy handed him a passport, as the other one handed me one as well. The two then left without saying a word.

Rich then said to Peter: "We both are going to need to get other clothes. What we brought with us won't do for our assignments."

Peter told us: "Make a list of what sizes you wear. Everything from underwear, sox, shoes, shirts, and pants. I will have it here already packed when you leave in the morning. Now go and enjoy the rest of the day. But please call it an early night, I want you both well rested for tomorrow."

Shortly after we returned to the pool. It was announced that there was going to be a few contests starting at two PM. At one PM a bell rang signaling the end of ladies only use for the beds.

The girls came over to us just as Hans came up beside us. After greeting us and giving Kim and Leah kisses on their cheeks.

He asked: "Fellows, can I borrow your wives for about an hour?"

Before Rich or I could answer him. Kim and Leah each grabbed one of his hands.

Leah then said: "We will catch up with the both of you, if we can still walk when he is done fucking us."

As they walked off, two women came up to us. One asked: "Is it true both of your wives were able to take all of his massive cock in their pussies?"

I told them: "Yes, both did. My wife did it with the help of two girls just before the Pandemic, and again last weekend. His wife did it last weekend with the help of my wife."

The other asked: "What do you mean by helped?"

I told them: "The first time he fucked my wife. Two girls prepared her to handle his cock. They fucked her with different size dildos till she would be able to handle his cock. Last weekend my wife did the same thing for his wife."

She then asked me: "Do you think your wife would do that for us?"

I asked them: "Have you meet Carly and Emma yet?"

She said: "Yes, we meet them when we arrived with our husbands."

I told them: "They are the girls that prepared my wife to handle his cock. By the way they also prepared her ass and she took him there as well."

Rich asked them: "You both look like sisters."

The one that had been talking the most said: "We are, I am Jen my sister is Jane."

Rich then asked them: "Can we go with you to find Emma and Carly? We would enjoy watching them preparing you."

Jen looked at her sister who nodded yes. So off we went to find the other two.

As we were looking, we started to talk. We found out they were married to cousins. Both their families do business with Peter. They are just under a year apart in age and meet their husbands here when staying at the family resort. Each had had only one sexual partner before their husbands.

Rich asked them: "So how did you get into being so sexually open in your marriages?"

Jen told us: "We were married here at the family Resort. The beach over there allows topless sun bathing. We knew our mother was tanned all over and wondered how she did it.

One morning we saw all three sets of parents taking a jeep to go somewhere. What caught our attention was our mother was sitting between our husbands' fathers. But what piqued our curiosity was that our husband's fathers were taking turns making out, with our mother.

We got our husbands and the four of us asked at the front desk if there was a place on the island where we could sun bathe in the nude. They told us we could do that at the Adult only resort on the other side of the island."

The person we talk with made the arrangements for us to get a ride over there. The driver told us when we get there the section to the left is the resorts. The section to the right is the owners. If we go there be prepared to see a lot more than nude people.

We went to the left of where we were dropped off. When we didn't find them, we went to the section to the right of where we were dropped off. We found our parents after about ten minutes. They were with several others; the ratio was two men to each woman.

Our mother was being fucked while sucking another guy's cock. Neither was our father; our husbands' mothers were also being fucked while sucking cock. All three of our fathers were fucking a third woman. We turned and started walking back.

We meet two couples our age and started talking with them. Turns out their parents were with the group we saw our parents with. Long story short we ended up swapping with them right there on the beach.

We were still going at it when our parent came along and through a fit when they saw us."

Jen took over saying: "I told them they were hypocrites, that we saw them doing the same thing."

It was then that we found Carly and Emma. I introduced them and we all went to the room that Carly and Emma stay in. For the next two hours Jane and Jen were fucked with gradually bigger dildos. They also sucked Rich and I several times while they were being fucked.

There was a knock on the door and I went to see who it was. Kim and Leah were there they had been looking for Rich and myself.

I let them in and told them what was happening. Kim left to find Hans and bring him back.

I asked Leah: "Do you think he can still get it up to fuck them?"

She said: "No problem, he didn't cum. Said he is waiting till later. He did make us both cum several times."

It was fifteen minutes before Kim returned with Hans.

When he saw who was being prepared to be able to fuck him. He said: "Even after those two prepared your mother last month she couldn't handle all of my cock."

Emma said: "I think this one is ready to handle your cock."

She pulled a huge dildo out of Jen and Hans got behind her and started to push his monster cock inside her.

She screamed: "It hurts but don't stop. Just let me get use to your size."

It took him fifteen minutes till he was balls deep inside her. She had already cum four times.

She looked at Jane and said: "His cock feels unbelievable. He can fuck me whenever he wants. You are going to love him fucking you."

Jane told her: "I want a pictures of us taking his whole cock. So, we can show mom we are better fucks than she is."

Kim asked me: "Where did you find these two?"

I told her: "I didn't they found Rich and myself. They wanted to know if our wives really were able to take all of Hans' cock. I told them you both did and how you were able to. Then I brought them to Carly and Emma."

Kim then said: "I want to talk with them after Hans is done with them. Leah and I have been talking and we have an idea. I think those two joining us would be a perfect fit."

I asked her: "Just what is this Idea and why would you need these two?"

Leah told me: "A few months after she did her session with Peter. When she started being a distraction during business discussions.

She was in Dubai; it was her second time doing it. The guy that hired her was a Persian and extremely wealth. When the people he was negotiating with left. He asked her to stay and have dinner with him.

After dinner he seduced her, not that it was that hard as she was into him. After he offered her fifty thousand if he could record her having sex the second time. He assured her it would not be shared. As it would cost him more than it would ever cost her.

She agreed and after they watched it. He was so please he gave her a hundred grand. It was the only other time she was ever recorded or pose for nude pictures.

Men in that part of the world have money to burn and she feels if she contacts this guy. We can make a fortune in a short time.

Using these girls, we can offer more options. What do you think?"

I asked her: "What about Peter's offer?"

She said: "We are still going to do that. This would be in addition to what we do with Peter. Leah feels we could work the middle east for a year maybe a year and a half. With these two maybe a year longer."

I told her: "You realized you can't do it over there. If you are caught, you could be put to death."

Kim said: "We already thought of that, we would meet them in Thailand. It is the sex capital of the world."

I told her: "If they are interested, talk to Peter, and see if they can start doing sessions here. If they work out doing it. Then offer them to do the other stuff.

I think Thailand is a bad idea. Some local could want in and if you don't let him. You both could end up dead or sold into slavery. The more I think about it, the more I don't like it.

Denmark or Sweden would be safer and making almost any kind of porn is legal. Hell, you can do it in the states. Why go outside the country."

She said: "You make a good point. I will talk it over with Leah, but first I want to talk with these two."

Hans wore Jen out and started on Jane. She took all his cock quicker than her sister. As Jen was laying on the other bed recuperating. Emma got between her legs and started licking her pussy. Jane saw what was happening and asked her: "Do you know a woman is eating your pussy."

Jen told her: "I don't care it feels good."

Carly then joined them and started sucking Jen's nipples. After a few minutes Carly offered Jen one of her nipples to suck. Jen sucked it as if she did it all the time. Soon Jen reached for Carly's pussy and started to rub it.

Carly then asked her: "Have you ever tasted a pussy?"

Jen told her: "No, but I have always wondered what it would be like."

Carly then moved up and straddled Jen's face. Soon Jen was eating Carly.

Jane said to her: "Jen, what are you doing?"

Jen pushed Carly to the side and told her sister: "We both have talked about what being with a woman would be like. The way Emma's tongue feels eating me, I decided to try it. I like it better than sucking a guy's cock."