Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That way she makes the decision to have sex with him or not. But she will know you are ok with her doing it."

He asked: "Who will record it?"

I told him: "I will take over filming and instead of me fucking her, Rich will, leaving her mouth so she can suck Mal. Most women want to suck a black man's cock before they let him fuck them."

I moved closer to the bed and said: "Katie, all this action has made Mal's shorts very uncomfortable for him. Would it be ok with you if he took them off?"

She looked at him and said: "Sure why not, the rest of us are naked anyway."

I signaled Rich to start fucking her. When he did, Mal moved near her head pointing the camera down her belly to show Rich's cock going in. This brought Mal's cock near enough for Katie to see it up close. As I thought she would, she reached out and using one finger touched it. Then she took it in her hand and squeezed it a couple of times.

Ed right on que told her: "Honey you look so hot holding that big black cock. Do you like holding and feeling it?"

Katie in a very sexy voice told her husband: "Yes, I like touching him, it makes me feel so naughty."

Ed then told her: "Honey if you want to more than just hold it, I am very alright with it if you do. I fact I hope you want to enjoy him like you have been enjoying Rich and Don"

I had Mal hand me the camera just as Katie pulled him by his cock so she could suck him. He was leaking pre-cum and she stuck out her tongue and licked it off.

I heard Ed say: "Fuck that is so hot."

I looked over to see he was jerking off watching. Was about to suck her first black cock. Next, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and started to slide the head of his cock into her mouth. Slowly she took more of his cock into her, mouth till she started to gag. She took it out and took a couple of deep breaths and went right back to sucking him. This time she took more of him and held it there.

Though she couldn't get all his cock down her throat has did get most of it. She took it out and asked him: "Will you please fuck me? I need to feel that big cock inside me. Whatever you do, don't pull out I want to feel you cum inside me."

I heard Ed yell: "Oh, fuck."

I turned to see he was shooting his load. Hearing his wife telling Mal she wanted him to cum inside her was too much for him and he couldn't hold off.

As Mal started to feed his cock into her pussy, Katie started to orgasm. With each added inch she just kept getting off. When he had all his cock inside her. He held still till she calmed down, then he slowly started to fuck her. She told him: "I love your big black cock. I feel so full and stretched, I love it."

He then picked up the pace and she started having another intense orgasm. She was gasping for air and saying 'fuck me', 'love your black cock', 'my pussy is yours'. Mal slowed down and let her calm down again.

When she did, she said: "I mean it, I love your black cock. Before we go home, I want you to fuck me as often as possible."

She turned to her husband and said to him: "I hope you enjoyed seeing that, because you are going to see a lot more of it. When we get home, I intend to find one or more black lovers to give me more of this."

Turning back to Mal she told him: "I hope you are far from done with me."

He told her: "Sweet thing I am just getting started."

With that he started pounding her. They fucked in several positions for the next half hour. When he finally shot his load in her. She had him feed her his cum covered cock to suck clean.

As she was doing that, Ed went to her took one look at her stretched pussy with Mal's cum leaking out and just went down on her eating her cum filled pussy.

I knew right then; Ed and Katie would fit right in with our perverted little group.