Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim told Jane: "When Hans is done with you. Leah and I would be glad to introduce you to the pleasure only a woman can give another woman."

Jane thought it over and said: "I think I would like that. Thank you."

When Hans had finished with her. He told the sisters: "I can't wait to tell your mother that the two of you are way better at fucking than she is.

Next time I am going to fill both of you with cum. If you lick each other clean after I will do you again,"

With that he left and Kim and Leah joined Jane on the bed and they started enjoying each other.

Rich and I were dripping precum. Carly and Emma seeing it came over and dropped to their knees and started sucking us off. We didn't last long as we were both so turned on by what we had witnessed.

Kim had moved over to the other bed and she and Jen were in a sixty-nine. Leah and Jane were doing the same.

The girls kissed sharing our cum back and forth. Then they went back to sucking our cocks. Once we were hard again, they got on all fours so we could fuck them.

We were still fucking Carly and Emma when our wives and the sisters took a break. The four of them were watching us fucking. Kim said: "Why don't you move over to the beds? That why after you cum. If the sisters like they can try eating cum filled pussy."

The sisters did eat our cum out of Carly and Emma's pussies. Rich and I escorted our wives to the showers by the pool. So, we could clean off the sweat, pussy juice, and cum before getting something to eat.

We washed their backs and they were kind enough to wash ours. Plus, any trace of Carly and Emma off our cocks.

During lunch I asked Kim: "Did you talk to the sisters about being _"

Before I could finish, Leah interrupted me, asking Kim: "Did you tell him my idea? If so before you say anything, I need to tell Rich about it."

She then told her idea to her husband. Who told her: "If that is what you want to do. I will not try and stop you, but you cannot do in Thailand or anywhere outside the U S."

Rich then asked me: "You already know about this?"

I told him: "Kim told me while we were with the sisters. I said the same thing about Thailand. You are right about it happening in the U S. Although I did suggest Denmark and Sweden as possible places."

The staff wheeled out three canvas covered frames. Each had four holes with numbers above each hole. The holes were numbered one through twelve.

Peter walked up to the first frame and announced: "The next event this afternoon is. The best cock suck, I need twelve ladies to volunteer to compete for the title 'Best Cock Sucker'.

If you volunteer, you will give your name to Emma and she will assign you a hole. Once we have our twelve cocksuckers. All the men will line up to let each of the ladies suck their cocks through the holes. Once you have sampled each ladies skills. Tell Carly which cock sucker was the best.

The lady with the most votes will be crowned 'Islands Best Cock Sucker', she will get a crown and a sash that proclaims her title.

Now not to be left out, after we crown the lady. I will need twelve men. Each will be given a number and will lay on a bench hidden behind the canvas covered frames.

Ladies you will line up and be blind folded and lead behind to let each guy eat your pussy for two minutes. After you will vote for who you feel ate you out the best. The winner will be crowned 'Best Muff Diver'. He will also receive a crown and sash showing he is the best. Let the games begin."

We watched but didn't take part. Later they had a blow job contest. Each woman that competed, had to suck off three guys. To prove they made the guy cum, the first had to shoot on the right tit. The second on her left tit and the third on her face.

Both Kim and Leah volunteered, along with six other women. Kim won with Leah a very close second. The crowd went wild when Kim licked the cum off Leah's tits and face. Not to be out done, Leah did the same to Kim.

Several guys approached them asking if our wives would do them the honor of sucking them off. Kim and Leah came over to us and asked: "Are you two up do watching us sucking these guys off? If so, let's go to the room, it will be more comfortable.?"

We headed to the room with what ended up being eleven guys.

I had a feeling instead off them sucking all these gys off. Kim and Leah would end up being gang banged.

Once in the room I told the guys; "I need a word with our wives before they start."

We went in the bathroom and I said to both and Rich: "You do realize this most likely is going to turn into a gang bang.

Kim has done one before. Leah have you ever been gang banged. If not if it goes that way, are you ok with it? Rich are you ok with Leah fucking several guys one or two at a time?"

Leah asked Kim: "Did you enjoy it when you did it? Were you glad after that you, did it? Do you want to do it now?"

Before Kim could answer, Rich said: "Honey if you decide to let these guys gang bang you. I am ok with it so long as it is what you want to happen."

Kim then told her: "I did it with fifteen very well-hung Black guys here on the island. Yes, I enjoyed it and after I had no regrets. If you are not up to doing it. Sit back and watch me enjoying all that cock."

Leah said: "I agreed to sucking them. I'll start with that and see how it goes. If you start to fuck them If I feel ok with it. I'll let them fuck me too. After all sex is why we came to the Party."

We left the bathroom to find the guys were stroking their cocks. Kim dropped to her knees first and started sucking the closest cock. Leah did the same and soon the other guys were standing close to them.

I guy on Kim's right said: "I am about to cum."

Kim stopped sucking the guy in her mouth and turn her head to the guy that spoke. With her mouth opened wide, he shot his load in her mouth. When he finished, she looked up at him and swallowed his cum. She then started sucking his cock till his knees buckled and he pulled away.

Any fears I had about the guys turning it into a gang bang. Went away went my wife told the guy: "You get it up again and you can fuck me."

Kim was the one turning it into one.

She went back to sucking the first guy. When he was ready to cum, she opened her mouth for him to shoot his load.

He asked her: "If I get it up again can I will fuck you too?"

She told them: "You all can."

Rich turned to me and said: "The only question now is will my wife join her."

I told him: "When the third guy fucks Kim, Leah will be so turned on she will be begging someone to fuck her. Or you can speed it up by fucking her yourself now."

He replied: "When we were in the bathroom, I wasn't sure I want to see her being gang fucked. But now I am taking your suggestion."

He went over and picked her up, laid her on the bed and started fucking her. The guy she had been sucking move on to the bed a stuck his cock in her mouth.

Feeling inspired I picked up my wife and brought her to the other bed. I got the lube from the night stand and lubed my cock and her asshole. With me laying down she guided my cock into her ass. She was in the reverse cowgirl position.

The first guy that came in her mouth was hard again and she waved him over. He got on the bed and started to sink his cock into my wife's pussy. The guy she was sucking when I picked her up, offered her his cock again.

After Rich shot his load in his wife, when he got off her, she said: "Who's next I need more cocks to fuck me."

That is how we spent the rest of the afternoon. Watching our wives being gang banged. As guys left, they must have spread the word that two women were being gang banged.

As others came to the room. By the time Kim indicated she was ready to stop. They had been fucked and or sucked off twenty-eight guys between them. Kim had been DPed three times and air tight once more. Leah wouldn't let anyone fuck her ass.

When everyone cleared out, we helped the girls into the shower. After they laid down to take a nap. Rich and I went to the buffet

Fixed plates for the girls and ourselves. We meet the sisters there and they asked us: "Did your wives really took on about two dozen guys a while ago?"

Rich told them: "Indeed they did and it was amazing to watch."

I said to them: "I know Kim talked to you about working with them. Have you given it any thought."

Jane said: "We have, we just don't know how to bring it up to our husbands."

Jen said: "My husband has recorded me with a couple of his friends and I know he jerks off watching the videos. But this is different. We would be doing it with people we don't know or people that know our family. Plus being paid to do it."

Jane said: "Wouldn't that make us paid whores?"

I told them: "No, not paid whores. You would be porn stars making recordings with very rich people for their private enjoyment."

Rich added: "Jen you said your husband has already recorded you with others. So that turns him on. Jane has Jen's husband shared the recordings with his cousin?"

Jane said: "Yes, he and I have a copy of them and have played them while having sex. He has also recorded me and him having sex but not me with others. He does enjoy watching me with other men."

I told them: "Rich and I are leaving in the morning. Our wives are staying, why don't you introduce them to your husbands. Do you know Mal the photographer at the resort?"

Jen said: "Yes, he did nudes of us when we turned eighteen."

I told them: "Kim can set it up with him to record your husbands with our wives in our room. Tell them it is a special present for them to remember the party.

Mal will then suggest after, doing another session with the two of you with our wives or a couple of guys. If they agree to that, Kim will talk to them about doing paid sessions starting Thursday.

They are already ok with letting you enjoy other men. They watch you at times having sex. They are into recording both of you having sex. Jen it was already with other men so he will be easier to get to go for it. I bet his cousin be will be all for it.

There is no bigger turn on that seeing your wife being the star of a porno."

We left them to think it over and went to wake the girls and eat. Later they were to soar and worn out to take care of Rich and I so we went to find some females to drain our balls.

We met up with Carly and Emma and told them what we were looking for. Unfortunately, they were on their way to Peter's room. He had a very special client for them to entertain.

Emma said: "If you go to our room, my two eighteen-year-old twin sisters are there. They are visiting and hoping Peter will hire them. They are bigger sluts than I am. Just tell them I sent you."

That is what we did and Emma was right. Her sisters were insatiable, when we couldn't get it up any more, they ate each other's cum filled pussies. Before we left them, they sucked us trying to get us hard again.

When we got to our room the girls were asleep. So, we got in bed and snuggled our wives and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I found that Leah was now in my bed with her mouth working on my cock.

I looked over to see Kim was waking up Rich the same way.

Looking at the clock I realized after feeding Leah my cum I needed to get ready to leave. I feed Leah just as Rich was feeding my wife his cum.

We didn't have time to shower instead, the girls got warm face cloths and cleaned our cocks. After kissing our wives good bye, we headed to Peter's office.

He gave us our tickets and last-minute instructions. We were to get off the copter separately. Me first and Rich with the pilot a few minutes later. From then till we finished the assignment we were not to acknowledge each other.

Rich and I were dressed in casual clothes, Peter told us: "Rich you are fine to travel as you are. Don you will need to change into the suit, shirt, and shoes I have in the next room with your carry-on. Rich your carry-on is there as well.

You will both be back by late Wednesday morning. Rich you are on United and Don you are on Delta. Your flight to Belgium is on British Air. Don you and the client will board first, Rich you will be the last first-class passenger to board. Again, do not acknowledge each other.

Your return flights are on Lufthansa but separate flights. So, no one connects you to each other. Now get going, I will see you when you get back."

We went into the other room and I changed and we got our carry-ons and headed to the Helicopter pad for the trip to Miami.

When I got to Montreal there was a man with a sign waiting for me. He led me to a limo and opened the door for me to get in. There was a man already inside that looked familiar.

I asked him: "Have we met before? You look familiar."

He told me: "No, we have not but you do know my brother. My name is Franz. I am Hans' younger brother; he has told me a great deal about you and Kim. My wife and I are looking forward to spending time with the both of you."

The limo drove to the international departure terminal. Before we got out, he handed me a briefcase and I cuffed it to my wrist. We went directly to the passport control. Franz showed his diplomatic passport and I did the same.

Once clear I asked him: "I thought you would be in your father's company?"

He said: "I am, my wife is a Belgian diplomat which allows me a diplomatic passport as well. Which is good for my business travel."

We boarded the plane first and a cabin steward gave us Mimosas. When we arrived in Belgium, we were the first to get off. We were directed to the door and stairway down to the tarmac. A group of three cars were waiting. We got in the middle car and the little convoy drove off.

I few minutes later we entered an under-ground garage. Once we were upstairs. Franz open the hand cuff from my wrist. He then showed me what the briefcase contained.

There were velvet pouches inside. He poured the contents of one and I saw what looked like what I thought must be uncut diamonds.

I asked him; "Is this what diamonds look like before they are cut and polished?"

He smiled and told me: "No, these are quarts and not worth very much. You and I were decoys to be watched. Your friend Rich brought the real stones with him. He will get here in a little while and be debriefed."

I asked: "Do you always do it that way?"

He told me: "No, only if we suspect there may be a problem or we are buying from a new source. Which is what this was."

I meet up with Rich a half hour later. We were given our return tickets and taken to the airport in separate cars leaving the building by separate doors. My flight was first, his from a different gate a hour later.

When I got to Miami, I was met by one of Peter's staff. He informed me, that I needed to go to the marina where a boat was waiting for me. The boat took me to Key West where I was meet by Hans. We walked to a private home and when I walked in, Rich was already there. I wondered how that happened. Then I realized my plane stopped in Madrid Spain. His must have been a direct flight.

Hans debriefed us about our trips back to Miami. We spent the night and the next morning we boarded a sport fishing boat as if we were going fishing. Instead, we were brought back to the Island.

Once there we were escorted to Peter's office. He was sitting at his desk looking at his computer. He saw us and waved us over to see what he was watching.

When we looked at the screen, we saw our wives being fucked by. two men. With two more waiting their turn.

Peter said: "The four are the sons of an Arab Prince. Two of his sons are twins and they turned eighteen today. Your wives are their birthday present from their father. The twins are waiting for their second turn. Though you can't see them. The three mothers of the boys and the father are watching."

Rich said: "I thought the recordings were not going to start till Thursday?"

Peter smiled and said: "The recording will start on Thursday. This is not being recorded. The father paid your wives each one hundred thousand dollars to spend twenty-four hours with the twins as their sex slaves. The other two sons are only getting to fuck your wives this one time. The girls are doing them as a favor to help the twins get it up again."

I turn to Rich and said: "Before now Kim considered herself a porn star making porn for people's private enjoyment. But this is straight up prostitution. For me the only difference than before, is it isn't being recorded."

He said: "They are going to be paid to have sex tomorrow through Sunday night anyway. Recorded or not what's the different. Face it our wives are paid whores and we both are alright with it."

Peter smiled and said: "Guys, they don't know they are being paid. I was going to tell them after they were done being recoded Sunday night. If you want, I won't tell them and the two of you can keep the money.

Oh, before I forget, Hans' father was very pleased with your service. He has also asked that the two of you handle all his company transfers from now on."

Rich and I were glad to hear that. Hans' father tipped us both in diamonds.

Peter then said: "Between your wives and them, (Carly and Emma had just entered the office) they convinced the twins to do sessions with my clients. After the four of them pleasured the sisters' husbands as the sisters watched, when they were done, those two would have agree to anything, so they could have your wives and the other two again.

Since your wives are unavailable till tomorrow night. Why don't the two of you. Take Carly and Emma for your sexual needs."

Peter went back to watching our wives on his computer. We took Carla and Emma with us and as we got near the pool we saw the sisters sunning nude.

I asked the sisters: "Where are your husbands?"

Jen answered: "The parents made them leave to take care of the business. All three sets of parents have moved to the Resort."

Jane said: "They know what we are going to be doing. None of them are happy that we are going to make our husbands true cuckolds."

Rich asked: "You have open marriages as does your parents. How does what you are going to do change that?"

Jen smiled and said: "Three things have changed, one until we are done doing recorded sessions. They cannot have sex with us. Two they are only allowed to fuck us using condoms. Other men we fuck will do it bareback and our husbands have to eat our cum filled pussies after. Three they are allowed to fuck other women with our permission, but they must wear a condom."

Jane added: "I have a feeling before long all three mothers will do the same to there husbands. I know when we told our mother, she was smiling."

I then said: "I am glad our wives are not doing that to us."

Rich then told them: "Peter offer us the two of you till tomorrow."

He was talking to Carly and Emma, who started to get up.

As they did, Jane asked: "Do you mind if we join you?"

I told them: "Please do, the more the merrier."

So off we went. I have to say, I enjoyed Jen and Jane more than Carly and Emma. Most guys would like to think they could be in that situation and fuck the women till they beg for a break. But that would be wishful thinking. The four of them wore Rich and I out with in a half hour. Though we recover quickly from watching the four of them pleasuring each other. After round two it took an hour till, we could join in again. After which we took a break to get some food and drinks.

When we returned to the room, we started up again. There was more oral sex this time. Every time Rich or I were about to cum, whoever was sucking us would stop so we would last longer. When they finally let us cum, we were done for the night.

I woke up to find I had been tied to the bed. When I looked over, I saw Rich had been also. He was awake with Carly sucking his cock and Jane sitting on his face.