Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Emma say: "Good you are awake."

Jen then started sucking me and Emma fed me her pussy.

The girls kept changing who was sucking and who was getting her pussy eaten. When I came, it was in Janes mouth and she didn't stop. The pleasure was so intense that at one point I passed out. When I came to Carly was now sucking me.

Jen said: "That was wild, you passed out but we kept sucking you and you stayed hard."

I asked: "How long was I out?"

She told me: "Less than a minute, but you were spasming for most of it. How was it?"

I told her: "If I wasn't bound to the bed, I would have thrown whoever was sucking me off. The pleasure was so intense, it boarded on pain.".

I then heard Riches muffled screams and saw him spasming. Jen was sitting on his face which is why his screams were muffled. Like me he passed out. I took a little over aa minute for him to come around.

When he did, he said: "Holy fuck that was intense, do it again."

They did it twice more to each of us. The last time I had no cum left. But the sensations were just as intense.

I headed to the shower with the sisteers and even though they tried I couldn't get hard again. When we got back in the room Carly and Emma had stripped and remade the beds. They then took Rich by his cock and lead him to the shower.

In the morning the six of us went to the pool where a buffet was set up. Peter was there and asked the four girls to fix plates and meet him in his office.

That left Rich and I on our own, so after eating we decided to get a ride to the Resort to get massages. After our massages that we were offered happy ending. On our way back to get a ride back to Peter's. We passed the Photo Shop.

Mal saw us and said: "The gods are smiling down on me."

I asked him: "Why is that?"

He said: "A young couple have booked a session. He wants to watch her with two guys. I told him I have many friends that would be happy to help him out with that. My problem is he doesn't want black men. His cousin watched his wife with a black man and now he is only allowed to watch her with her black lovers.

The only white guys working here are gay and none of the guest I have approached are interested. Will you guys help me out?"

Rich asked Mal: "Why don't any of the guest want to do it. Is there something wrong with her?"

He replied: "She is a little on the large side, but not fat just big."

I asked: "How old is she and do you have a picture?"

Mal had us come behind the counter. His computer had a picture of her topless She looked about six two broad shoulder and huge tits. He was right she was big, but not fat.

Rich and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. He said: "I am in."

He turned to me and I said: "As long as she doesn't suffocate me with those tits, I'll do her."

Ten minutes later we met the couple. We all went back to the studio and the husband told us: "Do her one at a time. I don't want her to freak out. She has only ever been with me."

I disrobed and went over to her. She was already nude, as I approached, she said: "Please be patient with me. You will be only the second man to have sex with me."

I told her: "We will proceed at your pace; do you suck cock?"

She replied: "I have a couple of times."

I told her: "Sit up on the end of the bed and get acquainted with my cock. Feel it, stroke it, and went your ready lick and then suck it. We will go slow so you are comfortable doing it."

She did as I requested and after ten minutes. She forced my cock down her throat. She gagged and took it out of her mouth.

I told her: "Don't try taking to whole thing like that. Just take a little in your throat till you get used to it, then a little more at a time."

She took me back into her mouth and did as I had suggested. Ten minutes more and she was able to deep throat my cock.

At that pointed I asked her: "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

She said: "I think so, but please go slow. Your cock is bigger than my husband."

I did as she requested and took my time till she had taken my whole cock. I fucked her slow for a few minutes then asked her: "Do you want me to do it faster and harder?"

She said: "Yes, please fuck me like I know I need to be."

I gave the lady what she asked for. She came twice before I was near the point of no return. I told her: "I am ready to cum, do you want me to pull out, or cum inside you. If you want I can cum in your mouth or on your face or tits."

She replied: "I think my husband would be pissed if I let you cum inside me. He never cums in my mouth, make it look like you are going to do it on my tits, but let the first of it hit my face. I will have my eyes closed with my mouth slightly open. Hopefully some will go in."

I did as she asked and surprised myself that I shot off strong enough that the first rope of cum went right into her mouth. With the rest painting her tits.

I looked over to where her husband was talking with Mal and they were looking at the video on his digital camcorder.

I sked her: "Would you like to do more of this. Be recorded with other people and be paid a lot of money. It is with rich people for their private enjoyment not the internet or sold."

She said: "That sounds fun, but my husband won't go for it."

I told her: "I will make the pitch to him, so he will ask you do to it."

She asked me: "You said people not men?"

I told her: "You could do only men, but there are women and couples that are willing to pay."

She told me: "My husband doesn't know, but my first roommate in collage and I use to lick each other's pussies to relieve our sexual tension. She did it much better than my husband."

Rich approached the bed and I went to join Mal and the husband.

Mal asked me: "Did you aim for her mouth."

I told him she asked me to, but make it look like I was trying to hit her tits."

Mal said: "You made his day; he was hoping she would let you cum on her face. He thought she asked, you to do it on her belly or tits. When he saw the first shot go right into her mouth. He was over joyed."

I told him: "She wanted to take it all in her mouth, but was afraid her husband would get pissed. By any chance to you still have a copy of Kim's first session that Peter watched and the second when he fucked her?"

Mal said: "Yes on my laptop over on that table, all her sessions and the gang bang are on it. Why?"

I Told him: "I want to show it to the husband and try to see if he is will to let his wife do some sessions. I told her about it and she wants to do it. But the husband needs to be the one to ask her."

Mal said: "With those tits and her good looks she would be very popular."

I shared with Mal: "Her husband doesn't know it, but she likes pussy."

We noticed the husband coming back and dropped the conversation. Mal went over to talk to Rich and the wife. This time would be more planed. So, he was giving them instructions

The husband told me: "She has only ever been with me before you just now. I am trying to get her to be more sexual open."

I told him: "Before the pandemic, my wife and I came here. She also had only ever been with me. Mal showed me a topless picture of your wife when he asked us to do the session with her. I'm guess she did a topless or nude session earlier?"

He said: "By the way my name is Ed. Yes, first thing this morning. After I asked him if he ever arranged boudoir sessions. He told me he does and hard core if we were interested. I asked hm to set up a hard-core session for us."

I asked him: "Would you like to see my wife's first couple of sessions?"

He said: "Sure, I would love to see them."

I led him over to the table; the laptop was open. It took me a minute to find Kim's file. I opened Kim' first sessions and hit play. I skipped ahead to when she asked Peter to undo her bra.

Ed said: "That is so fucking hot."

Then he heard what Peter asked her and her response.

He asked me: "Did she tell you about it?"

I told him: "Yes and I told her if she wanted to do the session with him, I was alright with it. She asked me how far she could go with him. I told her she could do whatever she was comfortable doing."

I then open her session with Peter and played it for him. Again, skipping forward to the best parts.

He asked me: "Did she do any others?"

I told him: "She did three more sessions that day with three other men, she was paid very well for each session. Plus, at midnight she did a gang bang with Mal and fourteen of his friends, for which she made a very large amount of money. She was offered many times more to release it for the internet, she turned it down. The reason I'm telling you is, your wife could be making money doing private porn with some very rich people. They have more to lose if it leaked than you and your wife. Right now, mine and Rich's wife are at the private home of the man in the first two videos. He owns this island and both resorts. They are both being paid ten grand each to do session with even richer people than my wife did here. That is just to be nude with them. Any sex is additional, a session could go as high as fifty thousand. They are not the only ones doing sessions there. Your wife is doing this for free, if Mal had recruited her. She would be getting at least four thousand for this. Would you be interested in allowing your wife to get in on what mine and Rich's wife are doing?"

Ed said: "I like it, my cock is hard just thinking about it. Heck when your cum shot into her mouth I came in my pants."

I explained to him: "If she does this, the men will expect to cum in her pussy and mouth. If you are ok with that, tell her to let my buddy cum inside her. Then if you like he and I will do her together. She can suck one of us while the other is fucking her."

He asked me: "How much extra will that cost me?"

I said: "If she agrees to doing sessions you will owe nothing. I will take care of Mal's fee. By the way there will be women and couples she would be doing sessions with are you ok with that?"

He had only one question: "Do I ever get to watch?"

I smiled at him and told him: "Yes, at times you even get recordings of her in action and you can enjoy other women when you want."

Ed said: "I have enough trouble keeping her satisfied. But the occasional different sex partner does have its appeal."

I told him: "Mal is ready to start recording them. You should go over now and let her know. That you are ok with her letting her Rich cum inside her.

That way if she does. It is her decision. If she lets him cum inside her. She may feel guilty right after. If you go down on her and eat her cum filled pussy, she will know you still love her and any guilt will fade away."

He told me: "I do that after I cum in her. Because I cum so quickly and she is left wanting more. Even though it is not my cum, I think I will be ok doing it."

He went over to the bed and said to his wife: "Katie, if you want to let him cum inside you, I am ok with it. I love you and want you to enjoy this experience to the fullest."

Mal added: "His cum dripping out of you will make for a hotter scene."

It was when Ed said her name, I realized till then I didn't know her name. Katie was a big girl in that she was tall over six feet. Very large tits, her waist was in proportion to her chest and hips. I remember a Playboy Playmate my dad had her center fold up in the garage. Roberta her last name was Spanish. He would say, she was the most desirable women he ever saw.

Katies body reminded me of her. Katie is taller, but the proportions of her body are the same. Where Roberta was exotic looking, Katie is wholesome that girl next door look.

Ed came back to where I was standing and asked me: "Do you think she will agree to what you are suggesting I ask her to do?"

I smiled and told him: "Just look at the way she is sucking her Rich's cock. She looks up at him for his approval of how she is sucking him and she looks at the camera. As if she is proud to be sucking cock. She knows it is being recorded and is showing it to the camera.

Wait and let's see how she is when he starts fucking her."

Katie took his cock out of her mouth and asked him: "If I make you cum in my mouth? Will you still be able to fuck me after?"

Rich told her: "Most defiantly, but I want to let the camera see me shooting it into your mouth. That will leave no doubt that you let me cum in your mouth and when you swallow it. It proves you like eating your my cum."

She said: "I love that, it will prove how much I enjoy being a slut wife."

It was then that I noticed she hand her had so it showed her engagement and wedding rings.

I nudged Ed and told him: "She loves that she is being recorded. She just made sure if this is every shown to anyone else. They will know two things; one she is married and two that is not her husband she is having sex with."

He then told me: "I think I love watching her more than having sex with her. Would you mind if I jerk off, I am so hard it hurts."

I asked him: "Would you mind if Mal turns the camera over to get you doing that as part of the video?"

He said: "I like that."

I went up to Mal and let him know Ed was jerking off and he is ok if he got Ed jerking off in the recording. Mal swung the camera and we saw That Ed had stripped naked and was jerking off. Mal swung the camera back just as Rich pulled out of Katie's mouth and with her mouth open wide. He started shooting several ropes of cum into it. When he finished Katie turned to the camera to show the cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it. She opened her mouth to show it gone.

She then said: "Ed, I hope you enjoyed seeing me doing that. I want to do it a lot more. Love you for convincing me to enjoy other men."

She then took Rich's cock back in her mouth to get him hard so he could fuck her. I went over to Mal and asked if he had another video camera so, I could record Ed jerking off watching his wife getting fucked.

He told me where it was, I got it and had Ed move so I could get him with Katie and Rich in the back ground.

Because he had already shot his first load. He was able to last a long time before he was ready to cum in Katie's pussy.

They changed positions several times. Katie said she liked being on her hands and knees the best. When Rich told her he was ready to cum.

Mal suggested she get on her back and Rich put her feet on his shoulders. That after he cums to hold her legs up as he pulls out and move to the side enough to get a good shot of his cum leaking out.

Rich did just that and as Ed saw the cum leaking out of his wife's pussy he shot his load. I did have to remind him about eating Katie's cum filled pussy. He dove in like a man possessed.

Mal had his camera catching Ed eating her cream pie and I had mine showing Katie's face. She was in a state on constant orgasm.

When she settled down Ed was still eating her pussy. I asked her: "How do you like being recorded having sex with men other than your your husband? He seemed to enjoy seeing you doing it and eating your lover's cum out of your pussy."

Katie smiled and said: "I absolutely loved it. If he tells me this is a one-time thing. I will let him know; this is something I would like to do more of."

Ed had finished licking Katie's pussy clean and told her: "Honey you are not done. Next both are going to have sex with you at the same time. If you are ok with it, I would like you to do this with other people.

Don has told me his and Rich's wife do this for money. I fact right now they are at the owner of this resorts house, on the island doing these kinds of sessions for a lot of money.

You looked like you enjoyed being recorded and you defiantly enjoyed the sex. Do you want to do some more sessions with some other men and be paid to do it?"

Katie asked: "If I was paid for what I have done so far. How much would I have earned?"

I answered her: "So far what you have done and I will add you enjoyed. Your earnings would be four thousand dollars. After Rich and I enjoy you again in a few minutes. You would have earned another four thousand dollars.

Right now, our wives are being paid ten thousand just to be recorded nude with the clients. Any sex the price goes up. Depending what is involved.

The people she is doing this with are very rich and powerful people. They want these recording for their own personal enjoyment. What is recorded is not on the internet or for sale.

So, you do not have to worry about family or friends seeing them. Or people on the street recognizing you."

She said: "I like being recorded and I do love the sex, but I am not sure that being paid it would feel the same."

I told her: "I will call the guy that owns the island and ask if I can bring you and Ed to his place. We will go to his office and on his computer so you can see our wives doing a session.

Then if you want to try doing it, he will have you do a session with him. You will be paid one thousand dollars, if you suck his cock you get five hundred more. When he cums in your mouth he will do it like you did with Rich, and if you let him fuck you that is another five hundred. When he is ready to cum from fucking you. He will pull out and you will hold your pussy open, so he can shoot his cum into you, that way the camera shows it. Also, you will get a copy of the session."

Katie said: "I would like you to make the call, if it is alright with my husband."

Ed said: "I am good with that, I loved watching her having sex."

I went to call Peter while Katie started sucking Rich hard again.

Peter answered and I filled him in. He said he was looking forward to meeting Katie.

When I got back to the studio, Mal asked: "Do you think she would let me have a go with her?"

I told him: "Let me run it by her husband first. Better if he suggests it. That way she will know he is ok with her experiencing sex with a black man. We both know she will love it."

He went back to setting up for the next part of Katies session. While I went to Ed to tell him what Peter said about them going to his place.

As soon as I walked up to him, he asked: "What did he say? Is it alright for Katie and I to go with you?"

I smiled and told him: "Peter is looking forward to meeting both of you. I have a question for you. You enjoy watching your wife with others. Have you thought about her with a black man?"

He replied: "Not until we came here and I watched Mal posing her and how comfortable she is with him. Does he ever get involved during these sessions?"

I smiled and told him: "Mal asked me if I thought you might like to see your wife enjoying his big black cock. My wife loved it, let me show you them together. Then you can decide."

I led him back over to the table with the laptop. It was still open so. I brought it to life and opened Kim's gang bang file.

He already knew from me telling him that my wife did the gang bang.

When I started it, he said: "Holy shit he is hung, did it hurt her?"

I told him: "No not at all, in fact after the sex Katie has already enjoyed. She will have no trouble handling his cock. So would you like to watch your wife sucking and being fucked by his big cock?"

Ed said: "If she will let him, I would love it."

I told him: "You should suggest it. If she hears how much it would turn you on and please you. She may very well agree to do it. Especially once she sees his cock."

He asked me; "How should I go about asking her?"

I said: "I will tell her that Mal looks uncomfortable and is it alright if he takes off his shorts? If she is alright with that, he will move closer to take close-ups. He will be near enough for her to reach out and touch his cock.

If she does and seems to like feeling it. Tell her how hot she looks with his cock in her hand. That is really turns you on more than what she has already done so far. Ask her how it feels holding his cock. Tell her you are ok with it, if she would like to enjoy him as she has already enjoyed Rich and myself.