Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter joins Mom as BBC Slut.
2.2k words
4.39
53.2k
87

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle and I were shocked by what we came in on upon returning early from the hotel. I yelled, " what the hell is going on here" loud enough for Michael to hear across the street and come running!

Our daughter Chloe who just turned 18 a little over a week ago was on all fours with a big black cock balls deep in her pussy, ass and mouth!

Michael's son Jamal had his cock buried in my daughters ass, his friend DeShaun was deep in her pussy and DeMarco had his cock deep down her throat!

Michael came running in right about the time that the three boys pulled out from being startled by me. He too had a shocked look on his face once he saw the situation.

Elle yelled, " what do you think you are doing young lady?"

Chloe responded, "nothing more than what I saw you doing online last night!"

We were all shocked by the fact that she had seen the photos and video so quickly.

Elle - "how did you discover the downloaded material?"

Chloe - "Jamal, DeShaun and DeMarco came over early this morning after discovering the material on Jamal's dad's computer."

Me - "how did you get from there to here so rapidly!"

Chloe - "when I saw mom in the video she looked so happy and looked like she was having a blast. I've had a crush on Jamal for sometime now and he asked if daughter took after mom. I told him let's find out!

With that she grabbed hold of Jamal's 11.5" cock and slowly stroked it.

I asked Michael if he had anything to say about this? He stated they're all 18 and can make their own decisions unfortunately.

Upon hearing that, the four went right back to what they were doing before we interrupted despite that we were right there.

Chloe began sucking DeMarco's 10" cock, DeShaun reinserted his 10.5" cock in her pussy and Jamal shoved his enormous cock back into her well gaped ass!

I stood there shocked that I was watching my "innocent" daughter being blacked right in front of me. I also couldn't believe how blissful she looked!

Michael actually had a proud look on his face seeing his son bury his bbc in my daughters ass. He then asked, "hey Boys, would you like to do both mother and daughter?" Almost in unison they all gave thumbs up.

Elle looked so pissed and said, "Michael how can you go along with this?"

Michael - " First of all slut! You are to call me Daddy! Second, do not question my orders. Lastly, take off your clothes, get on your knees and be a good black cock slut! Now!"

Elle looked shocked, but to my amazement began to undress and went to her knees.

DeMarco pulled out of Chloe's mouth and inserted his cock into my wife's surprisingly wet pussy. Jamal removed his cock from Chloe's ass and shoved it into Elle's mouth. I thought I had seen it all until I noticed Michael had undressed and went over and filled my daughter's ass with his giant cock!

I seemed to be frozen and couldn't move at what I was seeing. My wife and daughter were both extremely enjoying their blacking! I couldn't believe how quickly they both submitted and became black cock whores.

I found myself getting in closer to the action and getting aroused watching the big black cocks stretching my wife's and daughter's holes! The thick shafts had very prominent veins running the length of their cocks.

Both of my girls now had cocks in their pussy and ass and we're now facing each other as they were being fucked. I loved watching their asses grip the cock shafts as they pulled out and pushed in.

What have I been diminished to? I had a stiff hard-on watching my wife and barely 18 year old daughter, as they were becoming black owned basically and loving every bit of it.

They had been getting fucked in all their holes now for about 20 minutes. It was obvious they both had experienced multiple orgasms. The boys and Michael all pulled out of the holes they were stretching. Lined up in front of my daughter, they shot rope after rope of cum on her face and hair.

My beautiful daughter was initiated into the bbc slut club right in front of me! The worst part was I enjoyed watching it happen.

Elle went up to Chloe and licked all the cum off her face and hair like a mother cat to her kitten!

The boys went on their way back home and Michael stayed behind.

He asked Chloe if she wanted to join her mom and be a part of his white slut stable? Chloe asked, "what would that include doing?"

Michael said, "you would address me as Daddy at all times. You will go with your mom to be tattooed with a QoS to mark your commitment. You will allow any black person I see fit to fuck you. You will dress and groom yourself as I see fit."

I spoke up and said "wait a minute, don't you think you should be asking me for permission to allow this?"

Chloe chimed in and said, "Dad, you don't have a say in this. I'm 18 and you allowed your wife to get blacked in public by 30 plus BBC's last night!"

Michael then said, "you don't get a say in these matters anymore after today or I will include you in the No White Dick order I gave Elle! You will begin clean up duty on your wife's holes or you won't be able to fuck her anymore, understood!"

I looked in complete helplessness and said "yes Sir". What the fuck did I just agree to? Now all of a sudden I was submissive to a black man!

Michael stood up to leave, turned to face Elle and Chloe and said, "be clean shaven, dressed in matching short sun dresses, 5" stilettos and no bra or panties tomorrow morning. From this day forward no bra and panties around me. Be ready to go by 10am."

I asked if I would be going along and Michael said "only if you follow orders, no matter what is asked of you." I agreed and said "yes Sir!" I too, felt as though I was becoming black owned. One of the weirdest things I have taken out of this is I never would've thought Michael was in any way involved in this lifestyle.

Elle and Chloe went out shopping later in the day and found the appropriate clothing for tomorrow. Elle also took Chloe to get a complete leg and Brazilian bikini wax for them both. Chloe inherited my wife's good genes and was built relatively the same as Elle. In fact, they look very much alike down to their long blonde hair.

Sunday morning rolled around, Elle and Chloe were ready and excited to find out what was in store for them today. They had matching short floral sun dresses on just covering below their butt cheeks, and bright yellow 5" come fuck me stiletto's on. They looked amazing together!

Michael pulled up in the driveway in his black suv and the girls literally ran out to get inside. I followed behind them and got in the back seat with Chloe, Elle was in front. Michael pulled away and drove into the city.

We arrived in kind of the hood, at a tattoo parlor and guessed it was time for their "branding". We all walked in and noticed it was all black guys including the artist's inside. There was three or four guys that looked like ex con's. All were tall, muscular and heavily tattooed.

Michael greets everyone the way the Brothers then instructs the girls to remove their dresses. In unison they say "Yes Daddy" and remove their dresses without hesitation. I am stunned how easily they will get naked in front of strangers.

Their both standing there naked and the black men start surrounding them, fondling and squeezing their tits and ass. Michael then informs them that they will be paying for their artwork with their bodies today!

All this has happened so quickly yet they both have a sexy grin on their face when they hear it. Both dropped to their knees and began unfastening their pants. I'm blown away but what I see next!

Once their pants are removed their flaccid cocks are half way down their thighs and incredibly thick with huge veins running through their shafts.

It takes Both their hands to lift these cocks up and stretches their mouths wider than I've ever seen to get them in! The girls are each working on 2 guys each swapping back and forth with a very wet blow job. Saliva is dripping everywhere as their cocks grow to unbelievable length.

The two tattoo artists make their way over to join in the fun. The guys start working fingers into the girls asses. One, two, three then four to stretch them best as possible for their mammoth cocks. I can't believe my wife and little girl are being treated like whores right now and they love it.

The girls start sucking the tattoo artist's cocks and get ready for their cunt and ass to be spread wide. Chloe gets on all fours and is soon triple penetrated, Elle rides reverse and she too is triple penetrated.

They are railing my girls hard and fast when the cock in Chloe's pussy is pulled out and she squirts a gallon of cum everywhere. Then the cock is reinserted.

Elle was having such a powerful orgasm that it looks like she is convulsing and the guys just kept ramrodding her holes through the whole thing.

Michael tells me to get over there and clean the guys cocks when they pull out to switch girls. He says "you don't want their pussy and ass juices to mix do you?"

I respond that I'm not bi and not interested in sucking cock. Michael says, "yes you are, you just don't want to admit it". Then reminds me of my agreement.

Chloe pulls her mouth of of the big black cock and says, "come on dad, that's why you enjoy watching mom and now me fucking black men. You wish you were us not them!" Then she goes back to having here throat fucked.

I reluctantly go over closer to the girls and get on my knees. The guy in my wife's ass pulls out and stands right in front of me. I hesitantly grab the cock and am amazed how heavy it is. Before I know it my mouth is stretched around the head trying to get it in.

I begin licking the shaft clean, trying to suck as much as possible before gagging and surprisingly lifting the shaft so I can lick and suck his ball sack.

Before you know it, I've cleaned him up and he moves over and swaps places with the guy in Chloe's ass. I take his cock in hand and begin his cleaning process. He swaps places with the guy in Elle's pussy and so on and so on until I've cleaned all six cocks and they've found another hole to fill!

The girls have a couple more orgasms and the guys all swap around until they've had a chance at all their holes! As they start to cum Michael tells me to get in their and swallow all their loads while the girls begin their "branding".

I return to my knees and begin stroking cum out of all 6 cocks. I start with the artist's to get them done first. The girls lay on the bench awaiting their tattoos.

I jacked each cock until they were ready to cum then put their cock in my mouth to catch and swallow all their of it. There was so much cum built up in those big balls that it seems I swallowed a quart!

Once I finished I went over to watch them get their tattoos. They each got a 1" tall spade with a white Q in the center located off center to the side of their right tit. That way they are easily seen when wearing cleavage exposing clothing.

Michael then says, "I want them each to receive a sexy little BBC SLUT tattoo in script writing across their pubic bone". One of the artists says, "anything for these two whores".

With that said, Michael responds with, "I think they each should receive both their nipples pierced with barbells, their belly button pierced with a BBC ONLY piece and their clit hood with a small curved jewel piercing".

Michael added, "one more thing, I think this white boy earned himself his Jack of Spades tattoo! Put it just above his waist in front and to the side of his right hip". The artist said, "Done!"

Once we were each completed we drove home in silence. Mainly because I was embarrassed that I was forced to suck cock and found that I enjoyed it! I wasn't sure what Elle was thinking about her husband sucking cock and being labeled a jack of spades!

When we arrived Michael told us to be ready next Friday night. He would contact us during the week with instructions for all three of us bbc sluts!

***to be continued***