All Comments on 'Wife's revenge is harsh cuckolding'

by troyhelen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
deadonedeadone3 months ago

What! How can this be? Only men with frail male egos would be upset about their spouse fucking others. Women are strong they understand these things happen. Plus it was one time only, ok he didn't ask first but still "It's only one time honey".

I would like to know when a revenge fuck worked, and Ari could counter revenge by telling Cory's wife what is happening.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Nothing about this being 'part 1' - ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So another stupid act of infidelity begets additional stupid acts of infidelity story. Ari messed up, it wasn't a mistake, he used bad judgment and poor decision making. Mala is doubling down, on a predictable warpath to committing an even more reprehensible act. Ari used bad judgment, Mala is using anger and spiteful revenge in lieu of rational thought. She is planning to do wrong in a hateful way. On top of this she has pulled Ari's friend Cory into her and Ari's problems. A truly screwed up thing to do. Cory of course will be put into the position of having to make some judgment calls of his own. Of course Cory will fail, Mala will see to that. Ari should have just told Mala to make the choice of staying home with him and talk about the situation, or go to the concert alone but leave his friend out of it. Then he should have prepared for the worst behavior from Mala he could expect.

Ari should drop his now ex-friend as a client and let Cory find a new supplier. Cory has kids, we can presume he has a wife too. Ari should make sure that Cory's wife knows that he stepped out on her. Then Ari should just divorce Mala, she's proven she isn't interested in their marriage working out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A heck of a teaser

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice troll, good boy…..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You stopped it there????? Just give us the whole story next time. This was too short to have needed to be split up.into chapters, feel cheated you did this.....not sure I'll bother if theres a next part.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never continue. Put this in the correct category. Label it Chapter One if it's chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written so far. Don’t cave to the nay sayers due to the subject matter not being their favorite.

Please continue!

TK

troyhelentroyhelen3 months agoAuthor

Hey guys -- thanks for reading my story and sorry for letting some of you down by not being specific that this was chapter 1. If it makes it any better, I just submitted chapter 2 and that will not disappoint. Thanks!

want2be845want2be8453 months ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Putting this in LW is pure ignorance or arrogance on the part of the author. Interracial doesn't belong here. That's why there's categories. For us that do not want to read about a black cock.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

A woman becomes a whore to go even with her husband? The idiot opens the door wide open for him to get a divorce! But as I judge the author so far, he only has one cuckold story up his sleeve!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the right place for this story. Love the start of it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Good introduction and can’t wait to read part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertroyhelen@troyhelen
42 yr old man married for 10 years and have a lot of forbidden fantasies within. I hope you enjoy my stories.