Wife's Second Gloryhole with me

Story Info
Gloryhole 2nd visit.
1.9k words
4.45
4.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our marriage my wife and I traveled quite a bit to different cities and towns around the country. One think I can say is that in our home town we don't have any real good adult store so as we traveled around the country it became a part of our fun game to find out which cities or towns had the best adult book stores and gloryholes in them. When ever we found a very good one I would annotate it's name the address along with the phone number on the map next to the locstion it was in so the next time we were in the area we wouldn't have to search for it when we were back in town.

Over the years we had found quite a few adult book stores which were our personal favorite to visit it when we back in the area. I remember when we first began this adventure my wife was very shy and would only want to be in there for short times. However after her first experience with a gloryhole it changed her whole outlook on them it also helped that I encourage her. I

would tell her that when she was sucking someone's she was helping along with providing that person a pleasure he would enjoy and remember. Now she is willing to browse the store looking at porn and even some of the more adventurous toys. She has even gone as far as having conversations with perfect strangers in the stores who enjoy talking to her because of her being bralesss with a see through shirt which clearly showed her visible puffy nipples so they check them out. I enjoy watching them getting a boner when talking with her knowing that they might get her to suck on it in a gloryhole.

On one of our trips heading up north we noticed a brand new adult book store which looked like it had just opened on the side of the interstate. As normal we pulled in to take a look around and see if we needed add it to our list. It wasn't the biggest we had ever visited and she noticed right off that it had something none of the other did, an arcade section off to the side so she walked over to check it out. When she went in the arcade we noticed some what appeared to be teenage boys playing the video games in the corner. I watched them as they checked her out. We were surprised yo see teenage boys in a adult book store. I am sure they got an eye full of her 34b breasts showing through her transparent top. We weren't sure what to make of it but this being down south anything is possible. I had a different thought come thru my mind when I noticed the them checking her out since her breasts and nipples were very visible from were I was.

When we pulled into the parking I noticed 5 cars outside, but once we were in the only people I noticed were the clerk and another couple and the teenagers in the arcade. I had recently become intrigued by the idea of seeing her with another man or two came to my mind again. My first thought was that the lack of people could hsve meant there were somewhere in the back watching porn. My second was, maybe there are gloryholes in the back booths which needed to be checked out. She already knew about gloryholes from her first experience which I loved watching her in action.

Not wanting to spook her so I tried to make it sound normal for them being down south. I told her that they go in and pay to watch a porn and jerk off. I told her it could be fun to check it out this one out together." I was trying not to seam to eager with her. She thought about it for a while she walked around. After 10 minuets she decided no because of the teenage boys and we left. I was horny and disappointed so we continued on to our trip and decided not to add this one yo our list.

A few months later we were on another trip. I was disappointed because we hadn't had any luck finding a good adult book store in a while but thanks to google I found one a few blocks from the hotel we were staying in. It was very close so we decided to walk to it. When we walked in I noticed the sign for the video booths off in the back. I didn't give it much thought as I felt nothing would happen. We separated as I went to looking for a new dildo for her, I'm always trying to find one she likes better, as she went to checkout the porn. After a little bit I noticed she was talking to the clerk and I watched as he motioned to the back of the store. When I walked up just as the clerk was explaining to her that "Yes the door locks and you just insert cash select what video you want to watch and enjoy yourself."

Just then my wife turned towards me, "You want to watch some porn?" What a stupid question that only needed a nod in response. So we made our way to the back and into a vacant booth. I inserted the cash and she began looking through the selection of porn and found one with a blonde and black guy. I enjoyed this movie because my wife is blonde and it reminded me of her first gloryhole experience when she sucked her first black cock. We had only watched for a few moments before she had placed her hand on my crotch. I was already hard from watching the blonde girl and black guy fucking and sucking and I guess she was excited too. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock gave it a couple tugs to make sure it was real hard knelt down and began to suck me off like a wild woman.

My wife is blonde 5'7" 155 lbs with small 34b breast and puffy areolas. As she sucked and jerked my cock I was in heaven. I pulled her shirt up over her breasts and since she was braless this releasing them. I began to fondle them and pinch her nipples

as she continued with the blowjob. It took a few minutes but I finally came, blowing my load in her warm mouth. She swallowed every last drop. As she came upright and we kissed. Then we heard a voice say "Fuck that's hot. Any chance you would suck me off like that?"

She was caught off guard she jumped up pulling her shirt down covering her breasts and looked around the small booth. "Who the fuck said that!" A big black hand came through a hole in the wall as my wife looked down at it then to me.

I knew immediately and the thought rushed through my mind. "Fuck yes a gloryhole. This fucker just watched her suck me off. I must have had a big grin on my face because when I looked at her she wasn't smiling. I was trying to think of something to say that would convince her to blow him when he asked her. "Can I at least touch your tits?" I looked down at her saying that he has already seen them and watched you sucking my cock. I'm sure he would enjoy them as much as I do. I watched as she rolled her eyes then raised her shirt over her breasts she squatted down to the level of the his waiting black hand.

He cupped and squeezed one of her breasts and then other one. Complementing her on them as he began to pull on her puffy nipples. She began to stand up you could hear the disappointment in his voice "Wait. He asked her if she would stick one of her breasts through the hole so her could suck on her nipple. I watched as she got down and put her breast in the gloryhole for him to suck. She was enjoying it. When he was done she went to get up again. He then told her that if you won't suck my cock would you at least give me a hand job?" I'll never forget that annoyed look on her face because it's the same one I get when I want to fuck and she isn't in the mood. She sighed giving him an annoyed "fine". It only took a moment until a large uncut black cock came through the hole. This was the first large black uncut cock she had ever seen. She knelt down and slowly began stroking and jerking him off. I soon became aware that I had never put my own cock away as I hard again and I began stroking my cock as I watched her.

My wife turned to see me jerking off while watching her and all I could do was tell her how sexy she looked with a strangers cock in her hand. She gave me a sly grin and asked if I wanted to see it in her mouth. I told her yes just like the first time at the gloryhole. I almost came right then as I watched her open her mouth pulling the foreskin back exposing the head under the skin and then took his cock head into her awaiting mouth. He must have been as horny as I was at that point because he didn't last long before we heard him knock on the wall and say he was going to cum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and continued to jerked it until he came all over her tits and nipples. She continued to slowly stroke his cock until it turned soft in her hand and kissed his cock head before it disappeared behind the wall. A moment later I adding my cum to her tits. The stranger thanked her saying she was by far one of the best cocksuckers he had ever had. Then my wife surprised me when she said thank you for letting me give you a blowjob. This was the first time she had ever thanked someone she gave a blowjob to. As we straightened ourselves out and left the booth. I couldn't help noticed that there were 3 black men in the store looking at her and it was everything I could do to not wonder which one was the lucky guy that had his cock in my wife's mouth.

Before we left she bought a couple products and left for our hotel. Needles to say we fucked when we got back to the hotel and I told her how amazing she was. Telling her the next time just let him cum inside her mouth. She said you would just love watching a black cock cum in my mouth wouldn't you. I told her honestly yes I would have wanted to see that happen. She told me well the next black cock she sucked she would make him cum in her mouth just for me. Before I could ask she said yes she was going to swallow it. I told her seeing is believing as a dare.