All Comments on 'Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07'

by MILF4black

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Things like this happen. Thats why I liked the story. I been like Sarah and Jennifer. I DONT Lick Azz or do any thing Azz to Mouth or even Azz to my Pussy but I do like being Fucked Both IN the Azz and Pussy by 2 Men. I also like being Double Penetrated like being Spit Roasted with a guy IN my Mouth while another Man is Fucking me from behind. I even been at some parties or just with a Man and his friend with another of there girlfriends and they would take turns with Us going back and forth between me the white girl and usualy the other girl was Black or Spanish. I even licked some there pussy when they pulled out them cause I"m very much like Sarah and In to women to. I think it is different when I had Sex with other women. Its gentle and more softer but beeh with some that had partners that were VERY Dominant over me and put on Strap Ons and just used and Fucked the heck out of both my holes with it while I serviced and licked or kissed there partner or there partner was using a Toy or Vibrater IN my Other Hole. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMILF4black@MILF4black
I am currently a older married female and writing about my first and only time when i was younger about how i became a whore for a short period of time to a younger black man with a BBC. I may write other fictional stories later about white women and BBC later