All Comments on 'Wife's Visit to a Tattooist Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

This story turned me on so much because I truly want to be a sissy cuckold for my wife. I know my small thin pencil dick can't satisfy her. I want to not only watch her studs fuck her but I want to fluff their big juicy cocks, swallow their 1st load, and then eat their 2nd load out of my wife's pussy, after they fuck her deep and hard.

Please continue. I can't wait to read more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Yes, I don't know why?"...is not a question, so why the question mark? For this, and so many other errors, please find yourself a proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The next week Susan, and Colin showed at Joe's place as ordered, as soon as they got there Colin got very close to Joe. Before Joe could say anything to Colin. Colin pull, out a large and very Ka-Bar knife from his back. And started slicing away at where Joe's cock, and balls should have been. Joe fell to the floor screaming for help, while grabbing at a blood mess where his cock and balls use to be. Looking down at Joe on the floor Colin said with a smile, did my loving wife ever tell you what I do for a living? Still smiling, NO I guessing not, she never was very smart. Well let me tell you then. I'm a Hand to hand knife instructor for the military, then he pulled the cock cage out of his pocket, and dropped it next to Joe's head. Colin looked at his soon to be ex wife, and said you may want to call an ambulance for him before he bleeds to death. But I doubt you will ever be able to use what's ever left of what use to be his big cock, beside little bits, and pieces of that was his cock anymore slut, done ever come home..

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 month ago

i like thesse stories, this one moved fast, three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Impotent, flaccid Quiet Oldie brings us another gem of erotica.

And this one brings also brings in the sexually insatiable slut-whore beaviour of his lovely wife!

Smart that she chose "Joe" as the name on her cunt tattoo: there are plenty of other "Joes" out there to fuck her brains out while Quiet Oldie sits on his rocking chair, dreaming of erections long-past.

Six stars: five for the story, a bonus one to his wife

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Hot story, Susan!

(True story, it sounds like)

Yeah, well my wife did it the other way around. She had me tied down and her initials tattooed on the underside of my foreskin. Hurt like hell - and reminds me every time I look how much I and other men love my wife so much. Great story for FIVE ***** stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...