All Comments on 'Wife's Younger Lover'

by thurlow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jimtq42jimtq42over 9 years ago
great story

Looking forward to more. This is right up my alley, good happy wife, without the heavy duty cuckolding.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
OK as a wanker

The sex parts are hot and energetic. However, it is awkward and weak getting to those parts. Was Bull already hitting on Sweetie, after BFF left (in a huff? or winking?) Or did the major part of the seduction consist of Sweetie blindly going along with an anxious covert-cuck Hubby (and she got lucky* hooking up with a younger, fitter, hung dude who was quick to seize opportunity?)

The tale is also weak at the end ... "and they fucked happily ever after!" Sweetie and Hubby never had any adjustments to resolve in this dramatic change in their life? BullShit!

*My consultant informs me that finding a long, thick dude in a random search is highly unlikely! She says a girl has to eat a LOT of Vienna sausages to find one salami! Ya gotta either get BFF references - or use the Crocodile Dundee direct investigation technique before accepting a free drink! (Since she employed NONE of these techniques in furthering OUR early acquaintance, is it possible she acquired her wisdom AFTER nuptials?)

3*

denanne70denanne70over 9 years ago
My fantasy

This scenario is my fantasy.I would so love this to happen to my wife,just to watch another cock stretching her cuntlips & hearing screams of pleasure,long since lost in our sexless but still loving marriage.Good story,thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

nah

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 9 years ago
lovely

We both loved it! So nice to read a loving wife story that resembles our loving situation, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's always hot to watch your wife fuck and suck a younger very hung stud with verility and stamina isn't it.my mature white wife is a BBC slut and I love to watch her taken by a much younger black stallion.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Really??

I didn even finish reading this story. One thing only I want to ask. Why is every cucks wife fucked by a ten inch cock no less? I have a seven and a half inch cock in twenty years of fucking around my late wife never found anyone bigger but yet the wifes in this stories find them in their first attempt. Please make your stories belivable. Exageration is ok sometimes but not always. I´ll say something even only finding smaller cocks than mine my late wife found better lovers than me. But she used the experience to teach me better love making techniques

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
Just what I like ...

My first wife was like this lady ... she was surprised that men wanted her. I told her for years that I was okay with it. She finally figured out that I was serious and she grew exponentially in her sexual desire as she experimented with other men. She came home with her stories for me which I enjoyed but she unfortunately didn’t want me participating or watching her. I loved her stories and really loved it when she came home with love bites that stuck around for a couple of weeks to remind me of her lovemaking with guys she met while dancing.

The writing needs a bit of practice. Don’t give up. Before writing, read a bunch of stories to determine the best avenue to tell your stories. Perhaps get your wife to proofread what you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some years ago my wife and I picked up another couple at a club and went to a hotel for a swap. I c ouldn't believe how hot it was to watch this other guy drill her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous