Wifeswap but Two are Siblings

Story Info
The spouses wanted each other, what should the siblings do?
1k words
4.11
23.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

It had been a great day out in York, let down by a visit to the Grand Opera House to see mediocre psychic give what was a disappointing display of mediumship. We left at the interval. It was a long drive back to Hebden Bridge, my brother Peter was driving, I was sat up front with him, hubby was in the back with my sister in law Jenny.

Bar my brother, we were all somewhat inebriated. I kept catching muffled sounds from the back, hubby was obviously trying to have a little fun with Jenny. There had long been an unconsummated chemistry between them held back I think because a swap was out of the question. Peter kept glancing in the rear view mirror. When he saw my hubby's hand disappear up his wife's skirt he said quietly to me, "Pity we're siblings Ally."

I put my hand on Peter's thigh, squeezed it and replied with a nod. I left my hand there a little longer than perhaps I should have because I could feel a growing tension in his pants. Our spouses were lost in each other and didn't seem to notice. Peter's eyes left the road for a moment and looked into mine. A slight movement of his eyebrows asked the question, "Should we?"

I shook my head and mouthed "We would regret it tomorrow."

The sounds and aromas coming from the back of the car were intoxicating. My hubby was almost fisting Jenny, the scent of her juicy cunt filled the air, the sound of the slurping as he fingered her told how wet she was. I think the people in the following cars must have heard her screams of pleasure as her orgasm overtook her.

"Sorry about that you two, bit unfair us having fun back her when you two can't" said Jenny apologetically as she lowered her head onto my hubby's dick. He relaxed back and let her make him cum. Jenny swallowed every drop.

We drove on. Jenny and my hubby drifted of to sleep. I wanted a man between my legs but the only one available if hubby was to go all the way with Jenny was my brother. I touched his thigh again, this time a little higher, my little finger gently stroking his balls. Peter was some eight years older than me so we had never experimented with each other when we were younger as some siblings do. I don't ever remember Pete kissing me on the lips. I'd certainly never touched his cock or his balls and likewise he hadn't ever touched my breasts. Yet here I was touching his balls as though he was just another guy. The back of my hand stroked up his rather impressive hardness. I pulled my hand away as the pair in the back stirred and asked how near to home we were.

I said, "We're getting close", realising that the words had a double meaning, and added without thinking things through, "Look guys, how much would it freak you out if Pete and I played a little?"

Jenny broke the stunned silence with "But you're brother and sister..."

hubby chimed in with "Okay with me, can I watch?"

Pete turned the radio on to try to change the awkward air my question had provoked.

I couldn't hear what was being said in the back but did know there was an animated, though whispered conversation going on. I guessed my hubby was trying to bring Jenny round to the idea of Pete and I having some incestuous sex so that he could spend the night with her.

"I'll regret this when I'm sober in the morning but I can handle it, I think, but we have to be in separate rooms. I would find it too out there if I saw Pete actually fucking you. We can't leave you to with nothing to do while we enjoy ourselves can we?" was Jenny's way of giving consent. hubby is a kinky sod and incest movies were his favourites.

Once home my hubby and Jenny wasted little time in disappearing to the spare room. Pete and I sat there awkwardly.

Our first kiss on the lips felt so wrong and I pulled out of the clinch. Pete looked so disappointed.

"Turn the lights off Pete. Let's not start with kissing. If its dark I can pretend you're a stranger. In almost total darkness Pete started fondling me, first my breasts and then my pussy. I started to forget who he was. The sounds of fucking from upstairs acted like an aphrodisiac. I didn't care who this man I was with was, I wanted to put his cock into my mouth. I giggled as an unbidden thought crossed my mind, "I can kiss him but I can suck his cock."

Pete asked if anything was wrong. I shared the thought with him. He suggested we saved any kissing until the scent and taste of our juices were on our lips. With that we went up to my marital bed, stripped each other and pleasured each other with our mouths. I could taste Pete's precum and I knew how wet I was under his lips. I didn't need to do much of the work on his cock because he was facefucking me in time with his delicious exploration of my cunt. Pete pulled out of my my and told me he was close to coming. I told him he could cum in my mouth if he wanted, in fact my words were "Darling brother, your slutty sister's tongue wants to taste your spunk."

"Not before I've fucked you Sis" and with that he positioned himself between my legs, asked if I was sure about what we were about to do. He didn't wait for a reply, he thrust deep into me in response to me arching my back to give him easy entry into where he should never be.

I won't deny that the incest factor acted to the sex between us but for most of the time we fucked he was just another guy in my bed. I soon got over the yukkiness of kissing him. I wished even that we had done this before. I expected reality to kick in the moment we climaxed but I really didn't feel ashamed or guilty. There wasn't much we didn't do that night and many times since. Jenny had the most trouble dealing with the situation but she eventually accepted it.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers