Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I have a suggestion, if you're willing," Evelyn said as she stepped into the room. "I know you said you didn't bring anything for a fancy dinner, I thought maybe I could loan you something that would be quite appropriate, yet comfortable." She walked over to the bed and around the end to my wife, holding out a folded, something, hanging over her arm. I watched my wife stand up and take the garment from her. It looked to me to be more of a sexy bathrobe than any kind of dress. She frowned a little and slipped it on, wrapping the material around her body and tying the waist belt similarly to the outfit Evelyn had on. The only real difference was the color and the thickness of the fabric.

"What do you think?" my wife asked, turning to face me. The kimono robe came down to the middle of her thighs and looked to be real silk. "It's a little short."

"I think it's perfect. Only thing that would make it better was if you didn't have a bra on under it," I said, still feeling the effects of the impromptu oral sex Evelyn had given me.

"No bra? Really? Are we back to that again?"

"Just saying, you have a very good looking chest and I like to be able to see your boobs moving around."

"Really? you want me to run around with my tits hanging out?"

"I didn't say hanging out, I said bouncing around. I don't mind if they bounce inside the dress."

My wife shook her head. "Do you believe that?" she asked, looking at Evelyn.

"Actually, I tend to agree. If he likes the look of your breasts unrestrained, why not? Maybe it'll keep his eyes more on you than the other girls?"

"I doubt it," my wife said with a frown.

"Well, you wouldn't be out of place. I doubt there will be a single bra anywhere in the place," she said with a smile. "I'll meet you downstairs in a few?"

"Sure," I answered as she walked to the door and out. "I still think it'd look better without a bra," I said with a shrug as I walked to the suitcase and pulled out a pair of lightweight fishing shorts.

"And of course, if I told you to go without underwear, you'd just take em right off and go without? In those shorts? Knowing just how much they can show?"

I looked at her for a moment. "I will if you do."

She stared back at me for a moment. "Okay, deal. I think you're going to be more embarrassed than I am before the night is done," she said as she started taking the dress back off. I pushed my briefs down, stepped out of them and into the fishing shorts. By the time I had my shorts on and closed up, she had her bra off and the dress back on, her nipples poking the material out on each side. "There! Better?"

"Much!" I agreed with a grin as I walked back to the bed to sit down and put on my shoes again.

"You're not wearing those socks, are you?"

"Why not?"

She walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of ankle socks. She tossed them at me before turning to her own suitcase. She pulled a pair of high heel sandals from the bag and moved to the end of the bed to put them on. It only took a few moments to strip off my socks and put the others on, and the pull my athletic shoes on. We walked out of the bedroom together and headed down the stairs. She held my hand as we walked down to help keep her from accidently falling on the stairs.

"Well, you both look relaxed. I take it you had a nice nap?"

"We did," my wife agreed.

"Good. So, here's a present for you," Evelyn said, holding a small bracelet out to each of us with our names on them.

"I've seen everyone wearing them. Something special about them?" My wife asked, looking at the little bracelet curiously after taking it from Evelyn.

"We are nothing if not high tech. These are your RFID identity bracelets. Everything that happens here, from buying a drink to paying for a massage, or tipping the waitress, is all done by your RFID bracelet. For the customers it detects if they are all inclusive and makes a record of the purchase. For those that are not, it bills everything to the account they have identified. For each purchase, from a drink to paying for the tip of a lap dance, is charged off. The patron makes the purchase on the small pad device the staff all carry, and once it's confirmed it lets them know. For something like a lap dance, the patron makes payment, and the system puts a hold on the funds in their account. Once the dance is done, the patron and the staff both tap the pad with their bracelet and it transfers the funds appropriately. We can get into specifics later. For now, you should know that yours are special. Since you own the place, everything that you pay for comes out of the operating funds. If you tip the waitress at dinner, she gets paid out of our operating budget. Each of you have a special account we set up that tracks your expenditures. Yes, it's private. Your husband doesn't need to know you went to the spa unless you WANT to tell him," she said to my wife with a grin. "Just like if he tips a girl at the club, you won't know unless he tells you."

"Why would he be tipping a girl at the club?" my wife asked quickly.

Evelyn looked at her. "Well, I kind of assumed that you would follow the same pattern that Sally and Greg had. You're in charge of the spa, David is in charge of the dance club, and you both share the responsibilities of the resort and North face."

"I'm in charge of the spa?" my wife asked.

"Yes. You have to audition, for lack of another word, all of the staff in the spa. Your husband is in charge of making sure all the dancers meet the club standards. But we can get into those details later."

"I'm not sure I like the idea of him around all those naked dancing girls," my wife said with a scowl. "Especially after hearing just how far they're expected to go with the customers."

"Just as I'm sure he won't like the idea of you being around all those naked masseurs. We have as many masseurs as we do masseuses. Let's face it, the ladies prefer a naked man rubbing them to a naked woman, and men are just NOT into men rubbing on them at all!" she said with a grin. "And you get to make sure all of them are capable."

"Why are they all naked? Do they have to be? I mean, isn't that an invitation to just do things they shouldn't?" my wife asked.

"What shouldn't they do?"

"Well, have sex?"

Evelyn laughed. "I can tell, you, half of the women that come in to the spa hope that the masseur is a hunky guy and gets a hardon. Some of them will want him to give them a happy ending, some of them will want to play with his dick, as if they are secretly doing something naughty they shouldn't, and some of them will definitely want to feel him massage everywhere, if you know what I mean."

"And you allow that?"

"Jennifer. One thing you have to realize. These couples that are here have already decided on their own, long before they get here, that they are willing to do things they wouldn't do elsewhere. They expect to have interactions, that would normally be forbidden. They have to sign off on a contract before they come that they understand that any actions resulting in extramarital sex are the result and responsibility of the customer. The staff are forbidden from attempting to coerce a customer into sex. They can touch, they can tease, but any actions that involve sex between a customer and staff have to be initiated by the customer, either physically or verbally. We're not going to get pulled into some divorce fight because the wife got fucked when the husband didn't want her to. If she gets fucked, it's because she asked for it, very plainly."

"I see," my wife said quietly. "And I'm supposed to somehow make sure these girls and guys are good at this? Just how am I supposed to do that?"

"I presume just like David will deal with dancers. He has to audition them. I presume you will have them give you a massage and see how well they do."

"Just a massage?" she asked.

"That's up to you," Evelyn said. "If it was me, I think I'd be at least trying to find out just how good some of these young studs are." She paused to let that sink in and then turned to me. "Shall we go eat?"

"I suppose," I answered, suddenly feeling a little overwhelmed at the prospects just lined out. Clearly there was going to be ample opportunity for both of us to engage in plenty of sex outside our marriage. I wondered if our relationship was going to be strong enough to withstand it.

The walk from our residence to the restaurant was only about a quarter mile, several long blocks at most. Along the way we saw any number of people, different ages and shapes and sizes, walking from place to place in the evening light, all completely or mostly naked. Some were clearly enjoying looking at others, hard dick and nipples testifying to their excitement, others seeming to not be the least bit bothered by the nudity around them, or their own. I felt a little conspicuous, both because I was dressed, and also because even though I was dressed, my growing hardon was making a significant bulge in my thin shorts. The bulge was NOT unnoticed by Evelyn, who took any opportunity to brush her hand across it when she thought my wife wasn't looking.

Along the way Evelyn pointed out different important points, such as the general dining hall where the clients and staff both ate, portions of the silver and gold hotel spaces and the path to the staff dorm spaces. She promised a more thorough tour tomorrow. We arrived at the restaurant, which was a bit of a surprise. It was a two story building, with the Point, the high end restaurant, on the second floor, and the Spot, the mid range restaurant, on the first floor. The smells coming from around the building attested to the barbeque being cooked outside the kitchen area, and left my mouth watering.

We walked up the stairs and were immediately guided to a table that I learned was perpetually reserved for us. It was a round table with four seats, all set with silver and crystal, and one seat already filled by a tall, slender blonde woman. She stood up as we approached and stepped toward us. "Mister and Missus Park. I'm glad I get to finally meet you!" she said energetically, holding a hand out to me. "I'm Rachel Evans, but you can call me Rachel or Miss Rachel. I'll be helping you both manage the club and the spa."

I took her hand and shook it, trying not to stare at the semi-sheer, powder-blue gown, made of several layers of cloth, which shifted against each other as she moved, making her body become visible and then invisible again as they moved. It was an extremely tantalizing effect. I looked up at her face just in time to see where her eyes were fixed, which made her blush slightly when she realized that we were both doing the same thing. I let go of her hand and she moved it to my wife. "I am so looking forward to working with you on the spa and the store. It's been almost overwhelming trying to keep both the club and spa running alone since the accident."

"The store?" my wife asked.

"Oh, maybe I'm spilling the beans. We recently opened a store in the spa. Massage and tanning oils, lubricants, toys, and lingerie. We only opened about a month before the accident and it's been such a hit we can barely keep the shelves filled," she said as she stepped back.

"Um. I see. This is the first I've heard of that," my wife said, looking at Evelyn.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't want to overload you with too much at once," Evelyn apologized. "We'll get a chance to see it tomorrow. I've booked a mid morning couples massage for you both tomorrow. I thought it would be nice after running around in the dirt on four wheelers," she said with a smile.

"Well, okay. I guess I can see that," my wife answered as I stepped behind a chair and pulled it out for her. She settled into the chair and I took the one next to her. Evelyn sat next to me and Rachel moved back to the seat she had previously.

The waitress came almost immediately to suggest drinks and take a drink order, as well as place the single sheet of the night's menu before each of us. She was naked, except for a black satin collar with a single gold button, a pair of black satin cuffs, that looked like shirt sleeve cuffs without the shirt sleeves, also with a gold button, a semi-sheer apron with pockets on the front to hold her pad and other items, her bracelet and a pair of black high heels. She had a pretty substantial chest that wiggled and swayed with each move she made, her nipples pierced with two large, silver barbells. It didn't take long for me to realize that her movements were very deliberately designed to make her big breasts either push out toward me or to hang and swing as he bent slightly more often than she really needed to. Once our drink order was made, she departed.

"Tell me, was the waitress chosen for us, or was it random?" I asked Evelyn quietly.

"I'll be honest. I'm making personnel choices to maximize the impact. It didn't take long for me to realize you enjoyed big breasts and adjust my staffing to enhance those attributes," she said with a smile. "Just like tomorrow will include some eye candy for your wife."

"Well, you've done a superb job so far," I said with a wink. "So, what's good to eat?"

"Oh lord, everything. I'm going to have the grilled snapper tonight. It's one of my favorites," she answered.

I looked at the menu. "This is all pretty expensive," I said quietly.

"Actually, no. Cost wise it's about a third of what the menu price is. But even then, you don't pay for it. It comes out of the business expenses. We're catering to couples paying a thousand dollars a night, they expect absolute quality and pampering."

"And this is how it's always worked? With Nancy and Greg?"

"Absolutely!" Evelyn assured me.

"In that case, I'll have the surf and turf special," I answered, looking up at the waitress who had come back and was hovering nearby with her little pad. Almost as soon as I said it, she'd recorded it and was waiting for the next order. "How about you hon?"

"Shrimp alfredo sounds perfect. I could use some pasta. Can they do a nice salad with it?" My wife asked Evelyn.

"What kind of dressing would you like?" the young waitress asked almost immediately, startling my wife who apparently didn't realize she was standing behind her.

"Oh, um, what kind do you have?"

"Anything and everything. If we don't have it, we'll be happy to custom make it."

"Then a raspberry vinaigrette would be nice."

"Done!" she answered.

"I'll have the boneless wing selection," Rachel added to the order.

"Very well. We'll have that all up in a moment. Would you please swipe your bracelet Mister Parks?" the waitress said, holding out her pad.

I held up my arm and she tapped the pad to it and then, with a smile, tapped her own bracelet to it and walked away.

"Is that woman pregnant?" my wife asked suddenly, looking at the waitress a few tables away, leaning toward a male customer, her big breasts and very dark nipples and areola hanging down tantalizingly.

"Yes, that's Tasha," Evelyn answered quickly. "No matter how hard you prepare, sometimes mother nature bypasses mister science. In this case, we're pretty sure that the antibiotic she was on for an infection on her ankle reduced the effectiveness of her birth control."

"So what happens?"

"Well, just like we're not responsible for marital issues arising from the visit, we don't hold the customer responsible for something like this. If it does happen, the young lady has several choices: abort the fetus, carry it to term and let it be adopted, or carry it to term and keep it. The third means they have to leave the resort. Children are expressly forbidden on this side of the fence. In this case, Tasha didn't believe in abortion, so she's carrying it to term. A nice couple down in Reno that has been trying unsuccessfully for several years to have one of their own is going to adopt it at birth."

"I thought you didn't allow unprotected sex?" I asked her quietly.

"In the club, absolutely not. You never know what is going to happen there. On this side of fence, all platinum guests must have a standard STD screening test before coming. And our workers are all screened weekly as well."

"Why only platinum?" my wife asked.

"Platinum customers are the only level that the staff is allowed to have unprotected sex with. It's one of the perks they enjoy. Any staff member that they can convince is welcome to pleasure them completely. Of course, those same staff are well compensated."

"You mean you pay them to have sex?" my wife asked incredulously.

"Of course not. If the customer wants to enjoy something like that, they have to come to terms with the staff themselves. Look over at Tasha. She's already given them dessert and now the man is going to try and buy her favor. See how she's already letting him rub her stomach? He probably has a fantasy of having sex with a young pregnant woman," she said as she raised a hand and another young woman came over. "May I have your pad a moment? Thank you," Evelyn said, taking the small pad from the waitress. She touched her bracelet to the pad and scrolled down a few pages of information I couldn't quite see. "Ahh. Yes, I see. This could be quite interesting, and instructive," Evelyn said, touching something on the pad to log herself off and then handing it back to the waitress, who then scurried off.

"The gentleman has had several encounters, apart from his wife. She may or may not know about them. They've been here almost five days and are due to leave tomorrow. She had her first sexual encounter today, skinny dipping in the river with three other women who convinced the male guide to have sex with them all. He probably doesn't know that yet, either. If you look at him, he thinks of himself as god's gift to women. Right now he's asking permission to touch her breasts, to which she just said he could, if he made it worth her while."

"How can you know that?"

"I've learned to read people, and lips," Evelyn answered with a grin. "Just watch now. He just tipped her a hundred dollars," she said as the man started to stroke her big tits. Tasha leaned toward him, allowing him better access and also almost touching his face with her big, soft breasts. "He just asked if he can suck her nipples. I'm sure you can guess what her response was."

"More money?" my wife asked, watching the couple.

"You got it. He agreed," Evelyn said as Tasha twisted a little further to bring one of her now-hard nipples to his lips. "Oh this is going to get quite interesting. Look at the body language of the wife. She's figured out his game."

"What is his game?" my wife asked quietly.

"He wants to have sex with her. Right here in front of his wife," Evelyn answered. "If I were a betting woman, after yesterday she's not going to let it go unchallenged."

"Unchallenged how?"

"His wife will let this play out until he's having sex with her. Then she's going to get that busboy she's been eyeing for the last ten minutes to do the same to her."

"And you know all this?"

"I've seen it played out so many times I've lost count. Just watch, you'll see."

While we waited for our food, we watched the story unfold. The man's fingers, stroking her stomach, started to move down to her pussy. Tasha let his fingers get all the way to the ever so tiny strip of curls on her mound, and then pulled his hand back to her stomach, all the while letting him suck her nipples, one after the other. He broke his suction on her nipple after she moved his hand away a second time and whispered something to her. She laughed and shook her head. He kissed her nipple and then nibbled it, drawing a little gasp and moan from her lips, which I wasn't entirely sure was real. He whispered something again. She seemed to think about it for a few moments and then nodded, this time not moving his hand as he stroked slowly down over her mound and pressed his fingers between her legs. I could see his fingers working between her legs, teasing her lips and then, finally, pressing one finger between them. Her hand came down quickly, pulling his back away and then setting it on her lips again. Apparently the agreement had been to touch her, not push into her lips. He groaned in frustration as she let her hand move to his lap, apparently trying to balance herself, but in the process landing her hand on the bulge in his pants. He chuckled and whispered something again, to which she thought for a moment without answering. He whispered again and she nodded, moving her legs apart to give him more access.