Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her hand moving but the table blocked me from seeing what she was doing. It didn't take much imagination as he closed his eyes for a moment. I was sure she'd just opened his pants and worked his dick out. He groaned softly and his left hand worked between her legs, stroking her clit, while his right slipped between her legs from behind. She let out a gasp and gave him a stern look. No doubt he'd pushed a finger into her pussy. He chuckled and whispered again. She tilted her head back and pushed her pussy toward him slightly. Her hand lifted from his lap and pulled the pad she'd set on the table toward her. I saw her touch the screen and then touch her bracelet to it. He grinned and touched his too.

She pushed the screen away and then moved to sit on his lap, sitting astraddle him, facing him. Both hands lifted to her breasts, guiding first one hard nipple to his mouth and then another. Her hips worked back and forth, grinding her pussy against his dick, little moans and gasps seeming to come from her. One hand reached from her tit and wrapped around her. She stopped moving, staring at him intently. He looked back at her almost shyly and then whispered something more. She shook her head in response. Again he whispered, and she shook her head again. The third time she thought about it, looked around the room, as if checking to see who might be watching, and then nodded. She twisted to get her pad again. After they touched bracelets to the pad, she set it down. She looked around the room again, clearly pretending that this was something she wasn't supposed to do. She lifted herself, without looking at him, looking across the room as if checking for someone or something, and then sat down again.

From the look on his face, there was no doubt what she had done. She began to slowly lift and lower herself, slowly fucking his cock right there at the table in front of his wife. It was her turn to say something. We couldn't hear it, but the look on his face was almost startled for a moment. Then he shrugged as Tasha continued to ride up and down on him. He said something to her again, this time she shook her head emphatically. I couldn't see her face, but I got the idea that whatever he asked for was a very hard no. He asked something again as she went back to riding him, the two of them ignoring the wife, who got up and walked from the table.

Just as Evelyn had predicted, she walked straight to one of the bus boys. She stood in front of him, clearly asking him a question. He shrugged a moment, and answered something. In response she turned around and he reached for the zipper of her dress. She shrugged it off and stood completely naked in front of him. She reached for his dick and grasped it, stroking it as it slowly hardened. I was so busy watching him, I almost didn't see Tasha say no again to something. The man got a frustrated look on his face and then said something again. Tasha looked around the room and then nodded. She twisted to get the pad again as the wife walked back to the table, the busboy following, holding her hand. She stood in front of her husband as Tasha started bouncing on him more earnestly. She took the tablet from the busboy and tapped something on it, to which he smiled and nodded.

The wife, not bad looking at all for a forty year old woman, bent over the table, staring straight at her husband and giving us a fantastic view of her partly-shaved pussy. She spread her legs apart and the busboy stepped behind her. We could see him rub his head up and down her slit several times and then push it into her. She stiffened and moaned so loudly we could hear it halfway across the room.

Tasha never stopped her bouncing, completely ignoring the wife and busboy. The husband however, was torn between what Tasha was doing, playing with her tits while she rode him, and watching his wife now being fucked right in front of him. In and out, the busboy pushed, driving hard into her so the table shook each time he slapped against her bare ass. She watched her husband intently as Tasha pushed the last buttons and he stiffened and groaned. I knew he was coming inside Tasha, who climaxed with him, though I doubted it was genuine. To her this was a game, a game that made her lots of money.

The wife was clearly getting closer and closer to climax herself, the busboy pounding into her. She lifted herself onto her elbows, and I could see her C-cup tits swinging wildly under her chest as she was fucked from behind. It was easy to see her orgasm wash over her. Surprisingly, the busboy continued to stroke into her as she climaxed, pushing her orgasm even higher until she was shaking and trembling. I could see her juices dripping in a small stream down his balls to the floor as she climaxed around his cock.

"And there you go," Evelyn said after a few moments. "That couple just did something they never expected to do, they both enjoyed an intense and probably fantastic orgasm, and you made a ton of money, as did Justin, the busboy, and Tasha."

"We made money?"

"Certainly. Knowing Tasha, he probably paid a thousand dollars for that orgasm. She gets half, the house gets half. The busboy probably settled for a lot less. The guys don't make nearly as much. I'd say about six hundred for that quick fuck. And he didn't have to come, so he's still hard and can go around again with another customer once he washes up."

"And Tasha?"

"She'll go clean up and be back waiting her tables in ten or fifteen minutes," Evelyn said. "Ahhh. Dinner!"

I looked and our large-chested waitress was bringing a tray of plates out. She set our food out for us, made sure we were settled, even opening my napkin and setting it in my lap. She pressed her hand against my hardon as she did, letting me know that she understood I was turned on, opening the door for me to make any suggestions I wanted.

I nodded my appreciation, but let it go at that.

"And this kind of thing goes on all the time?" my wife asked quietly.

"It does," Evelyn answered my wife. "The customer provides the fantasy, we provide the means to achieve it. Be it being pleasured during a massage, taking a dip with a hunk in the river, or getting fucked while tied off to the side of a mountain."

"And the other levels? Silver and gold?"

"They can still do all those things. The only limitation is silver and gold level MUST wear condoms if they penetrate one of the girls and our gentlemen will wear a condom to penetrate them. Otherwise, it's whatever you can talk your guide or server into."

"How do you hang around this all day without getting turned on all the time?" I asked.

"Who says we don't?" Rachel asked me. "I do all the time."

"So, what do you do?" My wife asked.

"What else? Have sex. I can choose to let myself be seduced by a guest, just like the rest of the staff, or I can choose to play with one of the off duty staff members."

"I think I should explain the rules, so to speak, that the guests are given," Evelyn said quietly. "Since all the guests are here for the same thing, anything between guests is quite fine. No holds barred, except things like rough sex or bondage. There are just too many problems with that kind of thing. We specialize in sensual contact, not the really kinky stuff. Our staff are not allowed to start anything sexual, but they are allowed to respond. If a guest starts to flirt, they are allowed to flirt back. If a guest asks for a sexual favor of any kind, the staff is more than able to respond, for a price of course. That said, you might have to decide very soon if you are going to allow yourself to be included in these interactions."

"You mean, have sex with guests?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Why would I have to decide that soon? We're just here to get a feel for what this all is," I answered.

"You may get a lot more feel for the business than you planned. Greg used to enjoy interacting with both the staff and the guests. In this case, look over there. The lady in the gray dress."

I looked across the room and saw a table with a single woman sitting at it in a lightweight, gray summer dress. She was staring directly at me, and smiled when she saw that I was looking at her. She sat, a half-eaten piece of cake on the plate in front of her. She had one hand on her face, the fingernail of her pinky finger was in her mouth, between her red, lipstick-painted lips. Her other hand was gently stroking one fingernail back and forth across her right breast, teasing her hard, protruding nipple through the thin material of her dress. "She's flirting with me? Why?"

"Not all women want their men to be twenty something. Some like their men a little older, a little gentler, a little more experienced," Rachel said with a grin.

"Well, she's definitely flirting with you," Evelyn said quietly. "And she's not the type that takes no for an answer."

I looked at Evelyn in surprise. "How would you know that?"

"I make it a point to know the important guests. She's the CEO of a large company. Her husband is currently off on an overnight camping trip with one of the staff members, so that leaves her alone tonight to find companionship of her own. And it looks like she's found a target of opportunity."

"And if I don't want to be her target of opportunity?"

"I guess that's up to you. But it would be unfortunate if she was left with a bad taste in her mouth."

"So, you're telling me that my husband is supposed to go play footsie with a bigwig to keep the company reputation up?" my wife said.

"Well, I wouldn't call if footsie. But you might consider taking her to the luau tonight. Spend a little time with her. She might NOT want to go take a tumble in bed."

"Or she might," my wife said.

"I think I need to go talk to her," I said. "Make my apologies. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for all that yet."

"That's your choice. You could just sit here and ignore it."

"I vote you ignore it," my wife said sternly. "I'm not comfortable with any of this."

"I'm not sure you have the choice any longer," Evelyn said quietly. "She's coming to you."

I looked up, and sure enough, the woman was coming toward us. She walked up to the table and stood expectantly. "Good evening," she said with a smile.

I stood up and stepped around the table. "Good evening. I'm David Parks. This is my wife, Jennifer," I said, motioning to my wife.

"Mrs Parks," the woman said with a smile "I'm Felicia."

"Felicia. I don't want to sound rude, but we just took over the facility and we're just here to get a handle on what all it entails."

"Ahhhhh. New ownership. That can always be exciting," she answered. "So then you're technically staff?"

"I suppose you could consider us staff," I agreed.

"In that case," she said with a smile, stepping closer. She reached out as she stepped closer, letting her arms slide around my neck and pulling us together. "Since it's the goal of the staff to make the guests happy, that sounds like a perfect opportunity to get to know each other better."

"Felicia. I really don't think," I started to respond.

"Oh, but I do. I think you are EXACTLY what I need."

"You do? Why?"

She grinned. "Your wife knows exactly what I mean."

I looked over my shoulder at my wife, who was rolling her eyes and shaking her head slightly. "I really don't think this will work. Maybe another time," I said quietly.

She shrugged and leaned her face to mine and kissed me in a long, slow, erotic kiss that was actually quite a turn on. She broke the kiss and loosened her grip on my neck. She stepped back and let her hands slide down my chest to my shorts. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and tugged, just hard enough to pop the snap. "Oops. Look what happened!" she said with a grin.

I reached down and held her hands. "Felicia. Please. Not here," I whispered.

She made a little head bob, the smile still on her face. "Well, if you want me to finish the job, you know where to find me. I'll be all alone all night, and naked of course. If you have to, bring your wife. I'm sure we can keep her busy as well." With that she turned and headed back to her table. She sat down and went back to looking at me.

"That was, um, uncomfortable," I said as I moved back to my seat.

"I think you handled it quite well," Evelyn said with a smile. "Said no, but left the door open. Couldn't have done better myself."

"She really wanted me to come along and, what? Have sex with her too?" My wife asked incredulously.

"Some women don't mind playing both ways," Evelyn said with a grin. "I know I don't. Some women even enjoy it. Take that couple over there, across the room in the far corner. I can tell from here what she's looking for."

We both looked across the room to a table in the far corner, a very young looking waitress laughing and flirting with the couple. As we watched, the woman dipped her finger into the chocolate frosting of the half-eaten cake in front of her and reached up to rub some on both the young waitress' nipples. She licked her finger clean and then circled her arm around the waitress to draw her to the table between her husband and herself. The two licked the young woman's nipples, making her giggle and wiggle until they had cleaned the chocolate off both nipples.

"Is that girl even old enough to be here? I mean she can't be more than sixteen." My wife said. "That's disgusting. A young girl like that!"

"Trust me Jennifer. She is NOT sixteen," Evelyn said. She motioned to a waitress walking by and asked her to go get Marylyn. The waitress walked away and across the room to the young girl. She looked over at us and walked toward us. Her body looked every bit that of a sixteen year old. Not a hair on her pussy or mound could be seen as she walked toward us.

"Yes Miss Evelyn?" she asked as she approached our table.

"Marylyn. This is mister and missus Parks. They are the new owners of Wild Horse. Would you tell them how old you are?"

"I'll be twenty two next week," she said with a grin.

"You look, well, like a teenager!" my wife said quickly.

"I know. I know it won't last forever, though," she said with a sigh.

"So what's the arrangement?" Evelyn asked her quietly. "Baby sitter?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm supposed to be there when they get back from the show at nine. They want to catch me playing with myself on their sofa."

"Not surprised. That seems to be a popular choice. How much?"

"Twenty five hundred for the night," she answered. "She wants to watch her husband fuck me and then lick his cum from my young, little pussy," she said with a naughty grin.

"And you let them do that? Just fuck you like that?" my wife said in surprise.

"Missus Parks is still trying to understand what motivates the girls here," Evelyn said quietly.

"Actually, I enjoy the role playing. When I was a teenager I'd have never even considered doing something like this. but some couples fantasize about this kind of thing. Mrs. Eddings over there caught her babysitter actually masturbating on the sofa one time. This is just living out what she wanted to do, but couldn't."

"But you LIKE doing this? Having sex with who knows how many people?"

"It's just sex. I mean, if I have it, why not use it to make money."

"Is that all it's about? Money?"

She laughed a little. "I enjoy the attention, and I have enough money in the bank now to buy a house when I decide not to work here anymore. By the time I'm done I'll have finished my degree online in Human Resources."

"All our onsite staff, with a few exceptions, are required to be working on some kind of continuing education. We want our staff to be able to move on to a regular life when they choose to leave. No one stays in the industry for that long. It's not a life long profession," Evelyn said. "Thank you, Marylyn. You can go back if you want."

"Yes ma'am," she said before turning and walking away.

"She'll make half of that. Twelve hundred dollars for a night isn't exactly bad money," Rachel said. "So, now that we've eaten. Should we talk about the club and spa?"

We talked about the spa first, learning all about the different things they had to offer, from massages, to saunas and pools and soaking mineral baths. It seemed like there wasn't anything that you couldn't get there. Sally had previously been in charge, and it seemed that my wife would be the most logical person to manage that facility, releasing Rachel to return to managing the club.

That was the next topic, the club. I was surprised to learn that in addition to being a regular men's fare strip club, there were some nights reserved for other things, like twice a month lady's nights with male dancers, twice a month amateur nights, where local girls could come in and dance, as well as any guests who would like to take a stab at the pole. They even had once a month lesbian and gay nights. The thing I found most interesting was the couples nights. The dancers paired up as mixed couples and danced on stage together, and would then mingle with the couples only crowd to encourage them to do private dances.

"So, I don't get it. Sure I can see a woman giving a man a lap dance, but how does a guy give a woman a lap dance? I mean, having a guy grinding his butt on my lap isn't going to entice me to do anything," my wife said with a frown.

"You've never had a lap dance?" Rachel asked, looking a little surprised. "Not at a bachelorette party or anything like that?"

"Never," my wife responded with a little shrug

"Would you like to find out what one is like? We could have one of our male dancers give you a short one."

"Male dancers?"

Rachel motioned to the far wall where several young men sat, watching the dwindling number of attended tables. "All of our busboys also work in the club as dancers. As do our masseurs, our horse trail guides, and four wheeler guides, and mechanics," she answered y wife. "It helps keep them busy and ads extra money to their pockets."

"So, they're all dancers?" my wife asked, looking across the room at the four young men sitting on stools against the wall chatting with each other.

"They are. Is there one that you find attractive?"

"Attractive?" my wife asked. "I've never really thought about it. I guess that one with the short, blond hair isn't too bad looking."

"Ahhh. Eddie. Good choice," Rachel said with a grin. She motioned and in a few moments the guys figured out that the blond one was being called over. "Eddie. This is Missus Parks. She's one of the new owners."

"Good to meet you ma'am," Eddie said politely, holding his hand out. My wife took his hand even though I could tell that her eyes were glued to his completely bare dick that was at eye level.

"Yes," she said, blushing slightly.

"Missus parks has never had a lap dance before. She's kind of curious about what a man can do in a lap dance that is, let's say, stimulating. I thought maybe you'd give her a short one, just to give her an idea."

"Be my pleasure," he said with a smile. He moved to my wife's chair, and with little effort managed to lift her chair with her in it, pulling her back from the table a couple feet. "Feel free to ask anything you wish," he said as he stepped in front of her.

"Here," Rachel said, setting her cell phone on the table, which started to softly play a rock song that would certainly have been appropriate for a strip club.

Eddie reached out for my wife's hands and pulled them to his hips as he started to rock and gyrate, swinging his dick around in front of her. He only did it a few moments before he moved her hands to his dick, letting her hold him while he rocked and gyrated. I could see his dick starting to grow in her hands as he moved, his motions almost fucking her hands. It hadn't gone on too long before his hands were rubbing her shoulders and slowly working down the front of the kimono style dress. I saw my wife blush as his hands reached her nipples, rubbing them through the thin, silky material. It didn't take long for me to realize that her nipples were definitely growing more prominent in the thin dress as she held his dick in her hands.