Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh. It's really okay," I whispered, rubbing her back under the raining water.

"I shouldn't have wanted it. I should have stopped myself," she said, barely slowing down her sobs. "You must think I'm horrible! Letting him do that in me. And it wasn't like he had to force me. I WANTED IT!" she almost shouted. "I'm so sorry."

"Shhhh. It's alright. I'm not upset with you. It's this place. I let that woman from the restaurant, Felecia? I let her do the same thing to me. I just stood there and let her get me to have sex with her," I whispered.

"You did?" she asked looking up at me.

"I did," I said with a slight shrug and an embarrassed look on my face. "I was watching you being stripped, and played with. After watching all those bouncing boobs and half naked girls, it was getting me really turned on watching you getting naked. It didn't even occur to me that he was going to have sex with you until I heard you climax."

"He made me come so hard," she whispered, her crying now dissipated to just a few shuddering gasps now and then.

"I could tell. Last time you came that hard was that time we played with that vibrator," I whispered.

"Yeah, it was kinda like that," she answered softly. "I shouldn't have wanted it though. I should have been good and walked away."

"But you didn't. Neither of us did."

"No. I let him play with my nipples. You know how I get when my nipples get teased. Just like when you play with them. After watching his dick bouncing around while he was dancing. I just wanted to grab it and play with it. Then he put it between my legs and I felt it against me. He was so hard and so big. His fingers were playing with my nipples and it was like there was electricity between my nipples and my clit and god I wanted it to be touched and stroked. I wanted to come so badly. When he asked me if I wanted it, if I wanted him to make me come. I just nodded. I couldn't even talk. I didn't know he was going to do it, not until he slid it into me. God it felt so good. It felt so, so wrong and so good at the same time. Hell, he made me come so fast. And then I felt it. I felt him coming in me. He whispered to me that he'd been wanting to do that since he took his shorts off in the cart this afternoon. He'd been hoping that he could get me alone and naked. He wanted me to feel him inside me. He wanted me to feel him come."

"And you did," I whispered.

"You must be so mad at me."

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because I wanted him. I wanted him like I'm only supposed to want YOU!"

"Really? Did you want to take him to bed and have him make love to you over and over again? Did you want to wake up in his arms? Did you want to shower and get dressed and eat breakfast with him every morning?"

"Well, no."

"Then you didn't want him like you want me. You gave in to lust in a very very lusty situation. I get it. It's not like you love him. It's not like you're going to throw away our marriage to run off with him. It's not the same thing at all."

"I think we should leave," she whispered.

"You do?"

"Uh huh. I don't want to cheat on you again."

"And if we stay? You will?"

"Probably," she whispered. "it's just too easy to get sex here."

"It is that," I agreed. "You want to walk away from half a billion dollars, and let all the people you met today be out of a job and their home?"

"You bastard," she whispered.

"What?"

"You know damn well I don't care about the money."

"But you do care about the people," I whispered.

"You knew I would," she said, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "So what do we do? We haven't even seen the whole place yet and look what it's done to us."

"What has it done?"

"You mean besides cheat on each other, lust after these, these, people?"

"So? Sex isn't love. I love you, you love me. Just because you had sex with a guy doesn't mean you don't love me."

"What if I start liking it too much? What if I find myself wanting it again and again, like tonight? What if it makes me stop wanting you?"

"If it makes you stop wanting me, I'd be upset. Somehow I don't think that'll happen."

"But they want me to, to audition naked men. And they made it pretty clear that they let these guys fuck them. You want these guys fucking me?"

"Probably not any more than you'll want those young things lap dancing on me," I said.

"And of course you're going to let them go all the way."

"Good possibility, unless you tell me you don't want me to."

"Which means you'd try not to, but if she was insistent to try and get the job, she'd probably convince you to let her, right?"

"Possibly."

"Probably. I know you honey. No way you can pass up a pussy pushed in your face. My sister proved that."

"That isn't a fair comparison. I didn't know it was your sister. I thought it was you."

"Well, maybe. Either way, you let her. I don't think you'll do any less with a sexy little thing bouncing her boobs and pussy at you."

"Well, I guess we can hire someone else to take care of that part of the club. One of the bartenders maybe?"

"And I don't have to audition the male dancers. I can let Rachel do it. She's doing it right now," my wife said. "And it's not forever. Just a few years, right? Then we can go home?"

"Just a few years," I agreed.

"Take me to bed. Make love to me," she whispered.

I found the controls for the water and turned it off. The dry desert air almost immediately started to evaporate the warm water off of us, not only cooling us, but almost chilling us before we made it into the front door. I took her up to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and lowered my face to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed for long minutes before I felt her reach between us. She found my hard dick and guided me to her pussy without breaking the kiss. I pushed easily into her wet pussy, trying not to think about what all the wetness was really from. I started sliding in and out of her, working slowly at first, pushing it all the way in so that when she rocked her hips the base of my dick pressed to her clit, just the way I knew she liked it. I could feel my engorged head pressing against her cervix with each stroke, the bump sending little tingles down my cock.

In and out I stroked, working into her at a steady pace, not too fast, and not too slow. She broke the kiss and closed her eyes, moaning softly that she loved me, begging me to make her come. I knew it wasn't going to take very long and continued to push into her as deeply as I could.

"I love feeling you so deep in me," she moaned as she uncharacteristically pulled her legs back and hooked them around me, resting her heels on my lower back as I plunged harder into her, smashing my head against the end of her depths. "Oh fuck. Just like that. Just like that, lover. You know how much I love feeling you come in me. Come with me. Please come with me!" she moaned loudly.

"Almost." I panted as I pounded into her. I couldn't quite get the image of the young woman in the grass skirt rubbing herself on me out of my mind. In my mind's eye I could feel her tits rubbing up and down my chest as I pushed my dick in and out between her thighs. I felt my wife start to climax, her pussy squeezing and spasming around me as she gasped and moaned for me to come with her. Moments later, the urgency built beyond the holding point and my body jerked hard, jamming my cock hard into her. She gasped and cried out as my body spasmed and pumped her full of cum, shot after shot pushing deep into her hot, wet depths.

"Hold me. Hold me tight and never let me go," she breathed into my ear as she held me tightly to her body, her heaving chest rubbing her big, soft tits against my chest as I lay on top of her. "I love you. You're the only one I'll ever love. I don't want you to forget that. I don't want you to love anyone else but me. Just you and me, loving each other forever."

"Trust me. I'll love you until the end of time," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her. It took a little bit, but I forced us to roll over. She moved her legs to let herself lie flat on me, my softening dick still inside her as she lay on me, her head on my shoulder, my hands gently stroking from her neck to her butt.

"I don't want to lose you," she whispered.

"And you're afraid a little sex will make me stop loving you?"

"You having a little sex with someone else? No. Me having sex with someone else? Maybe. You can be kind possessive sometimes."

"Just when you're in danger," I answered her. "It's my job to protect you."

"What if I can't not help it again? What if I like it so much I can't help it?"

"It's just sex. I think after while it'd get old, for both of us."

"You think so?"

"I do," I whispered.

"Just hold me while we go to sleep. Please?"

"I won't let go. I promise."