Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved side to side and up and down over her big breasts, finally sliding up far enough that as they slid down again, they were inside the dress. She gasped slightly as his fingers closed around her nipples inside the material of the dress. The most surprising thing was that she neither let go of his dick, nor stopped his hands from playing with her breasts inside the dress.

"And you do this with all your clients?" my wife asked breathlessly.

"To start with," he answered. "If they want to tip more, I do more."

"How much more?" my wife asked in a whisper.

He grinned and pulled his hands from her dress and then reached down to the waistband. He untied the square knot holding the belt closed and then as he danced, teased the dress slowly apart. He put his hands on hers and guided her to move his dick head to her nipples and then wiggled himself so that his head rubbed back and forth across her hard nipples, which were now completely exposed as the dress spread wider and hung from her shoulders. He took her hand and guided them higher too, sliding his dick in and out of her hands so that his head disappeared into them and then pushed out again toward her. He moved his dick toward her face and then rubbed his head across her lips. I was shocked to see my wife open her mouth and let him push his dick inside, pumping it in and out of her mouth and hands half a dozen times before pulling back fully clear of her hands.

"About now, for a big enough tip, I'd stand her up and take off all her clothes and put this someplace else," he said softly, letting his hands tease across her bare breasts and rock hard nipples.

My wife blushed brightly and pulled the dress closed around her again. "I think I get the idea," she whispered breathlessly.

"Usually a single woman is more cautious and reserved," Rachel said quietly. "But if you get them to go two or three in a group, then they get quite a bit more active, sucking and helping him rub it all over them. Some dancers like to have a little spray whip cream that the ladies can lick off. We of course keep lubricant and condoms in the rooms so that the dancers, both male or female, are protected. It's a requirement that condoms are used in the club at all times."

"So, all the male customers wear condoms in the club?" I asked a little surprised. "Even our platinum customers?"

"Required," Rachel answered as the dancer knelt down in front of my wife and leaned toward her, pushed her dress apart again. I was surprised to see her not object to his opening her dress again or leaning toward her to gently kiss each nipple before moving up to kiss her lips.

He pressed his lips to hers for long seconds before he pulled away and whispered, "I hope I'll see you later and get to finish this?"

"Oh goodness," my wife whispered, blushing even more brightly. She looked over at me with her eyes wide and then frowned. "What? It's not like Evelyn didn't suck your dick before we came to dinner." my wife said accusingly, clearly trying to shift things away from what she had just done in front of me.

"Huh?"

My wife rolled her eyes. "You think I didn't hear you coming?"

"I didn't know you did," I answered honestly.

"So, I guess now you know what a male lap dance is like," Rachel said quickly, trying to abort the fight she thought was coming. "Anyway. On ladies night the gentlemen dance for the ladies, and on couples nights the men dance for the ladies and vise versa. Like I said before, inside the club, on that side of the fence, so to speak, our staff ALWAYS use condoms. We don't know where it's been or what it might have. So we protect our girls. If a customer tries to penetrate without a condom on, they are summarily tossed out, naked or half naked, doesn't matter. All the girl has to do is press the red button in the private room and they'll get a bouncer. On this side of the fence, obviously, for a price you can go bareback. That's' because on this side of the wire, we have traceability. We know exactly which guests each staff member has been with and how far they went. Platinum guests have to have an STD test before they come, and they are not required to wear condoms at any time. Gold can buy their freedom from a condom for a price and a check for STDs at the camp infirmary."

"Sounds like a lot of trouble to get rid of the condom," I answered.

"That's the idea. Sex work is legal here in the state, but we want to minimize the risks to our staff, so we minimize methods of transfer. With things like AIDS, well, you can't be too careful."

"Sounds reasonable," I answered. "So, what else do you do at the club? I guess there's a bar?"

"We have a full-service bar. We also have dance cages. Once the girls are off the main stage, they can either mingle, or they can dance in a cage. If they mingle they must have their pants on, so to speak: some kind of covering over their pussy. Patrons are not allowed to touch inside there unless they have gone to a private room. For a tip a girl can dance in a cage for them, and they can do that naked. A lot of girls use it as an invitation to go to a back room. They dance and play with themselves with the customer standing right there next to them. They just can't touch through the cage bars. Some of the girls push that a little, especially if it's a slow night. I've seen a few back up to the bars and push their pussy right into the face of a patron. If he happens to lick it, well, not much we can do to prevent it. Once they go to the private room, the minimum is a hundred for three songs, with full nudity of the dancer by the end of the second song. The patron is not allowed to be naked for that and they are not allowed to touch the dancers between the legs. They have to go to the two-fifty level for a thirty minute private dance if they want any of that. For two-fifty the dancer will be naked by the end of the third dance, about ten minutes, and by the end of the sixth the patron, if they want it, can be naked. That costs another hundred. She'll rub and grind all over him until the end of the thirty minutes. If he wants more. For another hundred she can stroke him off, or if she wants, she can allow him to put on a condom and penetrate. Most girls only go that far for a total of six hundred or more."

"That's a lot of money," my wife said, "for a little sex."

"It's a lot more than a hooker will cost you, but then, hookers don't dance and who knows where it's been. Our girls are all checked out weekly," Evelyn said frankly.

"So you said that I would be responsible for auditioning new girls?" I asked.

"Yes. Basically you have to come to amateur night and watch. If you see a girl with a red bracelet, they are auditioning. You look and see if you think they're sexy enough. If so, you can have them do a private dance for you. How far you let that private dance go, well, Greg used to enjoy this part of the job, so he let the girls go as far as they wanted," Rachel said with a grin. "And some of these girls really want the job."

"I don't know that my husband is going to be letting a bunch of naked girls spent time on his lap, so just put that out of your mind, honey!" my wife said quickly.

"Well, just remember," Evelyn answered for me, "you have to audition all the male dancers. And some of them really want the job as well. the only difference is those aren't done on amateur night. They're all in private auditions!"

"You're saying I have to audition men to do what, well, what he did?" my wife said, looking almost shocked.

"I'm sure you don't want David auditioning them, do you?"

"CERTAINLY NOT!" my wife responded.

"Well, if you stay, that's part of the job. One of the more pleasurable parts too, in my book." Rachel grinned.

"So who'd doing it now?" my wife asked.

"I have," Rachel answered her. "And I make sure they can give a woman a really good time!"

I could see a young lady wave to us from across the room and then disappear. "Well, one thing that we pride ourselves on is letting the staff have input on how things run. If they have good ideas, we try to incorporate them. Some time back one of the young ladies working for us asked if they could make their own show on the off nights. It's become a regular and decidedly popular attraction. We don't derive any income from it, but the dancers are free to mingle and even invite the guests to participate. Whatever tips they get from the show, or after, are theirs. It just so happens that tonight is the off night for the club and it's the hula show. So if you'd like to retire with us to the patio, you can get a firsthand look at how seriously the staff take their jobs here," Evelyn said before standing up.

I stood up and held a hand out for my wife, who picked up her drink, the third of the night. We walked to the huge patio by the outside pool which had dozens of small, round tables with umbrellas on it. At one end was a slightly raised stage area under a pergola that was laced with all kinds of rope and small, hanging lights, giving it a very intimate soft lighting. Evelyne led us to one of the small tables, each only large enough for three or four people. This one had a reserved sign on it. We turned our seats toward the stage and settled into them.

The show was a Hawaiian hula type show. A myriad of topless girls, wearing nothing but grass skirts, demonstrated a variety of native Hawaiian dances, from the very soft and fluid hula to much more energetic dance moves that had their tits bouncing and flying wildly. In between the girls' dances were some combination dances that included some of the male dancers. I was actually surprised at how many there were. Evelyn informed us that many also worked in the horse stables and ATV barns as well as the spa. We were even treated to one young man doing a very good act juggling burning torches.

I kept glancing at my wife, who I would have expected to be frowning and generally displaying disapproval at the half naked women on the stage. To my utter surprise, she seemed mesmerized by the act.

At the end of the act, all the dancers, men and women, moved out into the guest area and selected guests to draw up onto the stage with them. I wasn't at all surprised that my wife and I were included. Jason, the young man that had driven us from the airstrip pulled my wife by both hands to the stage while a very buxom, long-haired brunette pulled me from my chair. We were drawn to the stage and music started again, this time one of the middle speed Hawaiian songs that they had danced to. The music had just started and a misting system that was used during the day to cool the pergola area turned on. The roughly four dozen of us on the stage area began being rained on by a pleasantly warm mist, the water not evaporating nearly as quickly now as it did during the day.

As the young woman tried to teach me the dance moves that seemed so natural to her, the water collected on us, beading up on her body into tiny droplets that rolled down her and dripped off her big, lightly bouncing breasts. My shirt was quickly getting wet and, almost as if planned, she moved her hands to mine, and pulled them up into the air. She coaxed me to hold my hands above my head and moved her hands to my shirt tail. She pulled my shirt up and pushed it up my arms until she had it off, her big, soft tits now pressing wetly to my chest.

I glanced over at my wife. Jason had undone the belt of her kimono style dress and was pushing the now open dress off her shoulders, completely exposing her body as it down her arms to the deck. He leaned toward her and pressed his chest against her tits as he began rubbing his body against hers as they danced, his fat hardon working between her thighs. My attention was pulled suddenly back to the young lady in front of me as she the front of my shorts open. I looked down at the young lady in front of me, grinning up as she let my shorts fall around my ankles, letting my raging hardon poke out at her. She squatted down in front of me and coaxed my feet up one after the other, until my shorts were free and I was standing there in nothing but my shoes.

The young lady closed her lips and hand around my hard dick. "Oh damn," I groaned softly as she pressed my cock deep into her mouth. I glanced over at my wife, Jason's hands massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples. Somewhere along the line while I was distracted by my dancer, he had pushed her panties down to her thighs, and as he stood in front of her, his hands holding hers high above her head, he pressed himself to her again Her soft tits pressed against his chest, and his hardon, poking out of the grass skirt he had on, slipped between her thighs, this time rubbing against her now bare pussy.

I expected an explosion from her, but instead she just gasped blushed red behind the droplets of water that were dripping down her face from her now saturated hair. The two of them moved to the music, his dick sliding between her thighs, stroking her pussy with each push they made at each other.

"Now this is interesting," I heard from bedide me, recognizing the voice as the woman from across the restaurant.

"Huh?" I asked as the young woman that was slowly sucking my dick pulled off my cock and moved back, pushed slightly by one of Felicia's hands.

Felecia took my hands and lifted them in the air, holding them up like the other guests and dancers were doing, pressing her body against mine, her rock hard nipples pressing to my chest as she moved herself to let my dick slip between her thighs, much like Jason had done to my wife. "Mmmmmmmm I like this," she whispered as the young woman stood next to us, pressing her tits against us as she rubbed her hands up and down both Felicia and my bare backs and butts. Felecia rocked with me, pulling my attention back from what Jason was doing with my wife every time I glanced back at them.

"This is very nice," she whispered, "but it could be nicer. Why don't you make it nicer for us, sweetie?" she added turning her head to the brunette that was rubbing herself against us.

"With pleasure," she whispered back. I felt her shift her body and moments later I felt the young lady's fingers pushing against my cock head. Felecia arch her back and I felt a warm wetness envelop my head and much of my rock hard shaft.

"Oh god yes," Felecia moaned softly as my cock pushed into her further, standing with our hands clasped high above our heads. "Fuck me," she whispered before pressing her lips softly to mine.

I didn't even have to work at it. Felecia was doing all the work stroking herself on my cock, moaning softly into my mouth as she tried to keep her lips pressed to mine. After watching all the sex play going on in the restaurant, and the young lady's fantastic tits jiggling around, I couldn't help myself. I started humping back at Felecia, pushing my cock hard into her with each thrust. She moaned into my mouth again before breaking the kiss to whisper that she was coming. I felt her pussy contract around me as she stopped moving, her whole body seeming to tremble and shudder in climax moments before my body bucked hard. I felt surge after surge of cum push into her pussy as she dropped her arms and pulled us tightly together. I could feel her chest heaving as she panted for breath, her hard nipples rubbing my chest as we stood there.

"OH FUCK!" I heard my wife gasp, causing me to jerk my head to see what had happened. To my total and utter shock, she was standing, her tits pressed against Jason, her body jerking and shuddering in a massive orgasm. I'd only seen her climax that way a few times in all our married life, but the times she had there was no denying the intensity. She stood there, his chest pressed to hers, his hips pushing slowly in and out of her climaxing pussy. I could see little beads of water running down her body and her legs, soaking her underwear, which was still bunched up around her thighs. Her face looked anything but placid. She looked almost terrified, but she stood there, her feet rooted to the stage, unmoving. "Ohhhhhh god," she moaned as the jerks and tremors faded from her. She stepped back from Jason abruptly and looked down.

I could see his cock glistening with her cum, a little string of his cum leaking from the tip of his head to drip down toward the deck. As she looked down at her own crotch I could see a glob of cum drip from her pussy to the crotch of her panties. She reached down between her legs and wiped her crotch with her fingers, pulling away her cum covered fingers. She looked at Jason, a cross of shock and pleading on her face, almost desperate for him to say what had happened hadn't actually happened. She looked over at me next, her head shaking slightly side to side as if to say no, but at the same time, staring at me, this time definitely pleading, though for what I wasn't sure.

She suddenly pulled up her underwear, turned, and practically ran from the patio.

"Oh shit," I said quietly.

"I think you have a job to do."

"Yeah?"

"Of course, It's your wife. You need to go tell her it's alright. That's what she's afraid of, that you won't accept what just happened, that somehow it will affect how you feel about her. She's a woman that just cheated for the first time, not only on her husband, but in front of him. She's scared. Go take her. Hold her. Love her. Tell her it's alright and it won't change how you feel about her. And if I were you, I'd make damn sure you're convincing, even if you don't believe it right now."

"How do you know?" I asked as she pulled back, sliding off my softening dick.

"Because I've been there already. Trust me. Maybe we'll cross paths tomorrow. I'd like to, just to know how it came out," she said softly before leaning toward me. She kissed me and then pushed me away. "Go! Be a loving husband!"

"Yeah," I answered, turning and walking off into the dark in the general direction of the house. I walked all the way to the house but didn't see any lights on, worrying me more than a little. I walked into the house and up the stairs, expecting to find her in the bedroom, but she wasn't there, and it didn't look like she had been. I walked back down the stairs, wondering where she might have gone, having no idea since this was such a strange place to us. We hadn't even spent one night there yet. I walked outside and sat on the front steps, hoping she'd show up. The night was almost totally silent. Almost, because I could hear water splashing. It sounded like a shower. I got up and walked around to the side and then the back of the house. The solar lights were flooding the patio area with small pools of orange-yellow light. Across the patio I could see the outdoor shower that we had been shown earlier. The water was raining down onto the flagstones, and on the nude body of my wife. Her white panties and her shoes were tossed aside near the shower, leaving her completely naked.

She stood under the water, well, partly way under the water, her arms crossed and leaning against the wall, her face pressed to her arms. I could hear the soft, gentle sobs coming from her over the sound of the water as I walked closer. I stepped under the water and pulled her around to face me. I pulled her against me and held her as she rested her face to my shoulder, still crying. I held her for a long time before she finally said anything.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help it," she said between gasps and sobs. "You must think I'm horrible. Doing that right in front of you. I just couldn't. I mean. I wanted to stop but I just couldn't stop myself."

"Shhhhhh. It's okay," I whispered.

"No it's not. It'll never be okay. I cheated on you. And I wanted to. I wanted to feel him do that. I wanted to feel him inside me. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted it so badly right then."