Wild Times at ASU Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shook in ten or twelve spasms that went on for about twenty seconds. She lost so much control, she had drooled on Lola's shoulder and collapsed, weak, sweaty but warm and glowing. Lola was using all of her strength to squeeze her pelvic floor muscles. She was grunting like when she went over the hurdles, the coach said she would gain an extra measure of strength if she grunted with the exhale. Remaining tense for so long was very painful and her face was a deep red. Paige sensed the pain and screamed, "Let it go, baby."

That woke Lola up from her trance and she let go. Her orgasm made her buck up uncontrollably made her squeeze Paige's ass even tighter. Her legs tensed up and she pounded the floor with her heels. She released with the loudest grunt she could ever remember and went limp from head to toe. Sweat poured from their bodies. The mixture of perspiration and each of their makeup filled the room. They giggled, again, uncontrollably. It just came out of each of their smiling mouths. Paige had given Lola the best of her body, the best of her pent up female passion. Lola had given a wonderful woman great pleasure and did not have to be one bit self-conscious. Paige loved Lola for Lola.

12