Wild Times at ASU Ch. 06

Story Info
Paige likes pussy face in the morning.
2.1k words
4.67
4.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: this story is a continuation of the "Wild Times at ASU" series. Chronologically, it fits in between Chapters three and four

Chapter 6: Paige loves pussy face in the morning

After Paige and Iliki made love that first night they did not have sex for the next six nights. "Paige, this is all going too fast for me. I like you so much—I love you so much—but I have never had a long term relationship and we will be going our separate ways when school ends and I really want to be with other people. I really hope you understand. You are the best big sister anyone could have and it means so much for me to be a Kappa, I just think we should slow down, you know, our passion." This was the speech that Iliki gave on the way home on the ride from Arlington on the first full day of her vacation in Dallas.

She knew that Paige was disappointed and upset. Paige tried not to show it and tried very hard to be the best hostess she could be but her heart was broken. She hoped that Iliki would fall in love with her. She thought that if she did, they could have a great relationship, move in together. Paige secretly fantasized about remaining on campus after she graduated for Iliki's sophomore, maybe her junior year. Mrs. Raven was always looking for alumna of the dance team to return and be volunteer assistant coaches. That would likely not happen now.

They rode each day, Paige on Ginger and Iliki on Beyonce. Paige introduced Iliki to the hottest restaurants in Arlington and Dallas. They always split the tab. Paige had money to spend on entertainment and clothes, a nice allowance. However, Iliki had an income from her trust of $6,000 per month, every month. Since she started receiving the money from the trust on her eighteenth birthday and had little to spend it on at school she had built up a nice little bank account of over $38,000. That kind of cash allowed her to spend with great freedom. They went to the mall daily and bought shoes, dresses, makeup and jewelry. Iliki bought a new suitcase to take with her when she left to accommodate her new acquisitions.

Paige's father was in the air the whole time of Iliki's visit until Christmas Eve but the girls chatted freely with Paige's mother Brenda every night. The girls went to a movie or a club every night as well. It was a great vacation for Iliki but it was drawing to a close after nine days in Dallas. Iliki was planning on leaving on Monday the 28th so she could spend New Years in LA. On Sunday morning, Paige woke and was very horny and could not get Iliki out of her mind. At about six a.m., well before her parents were likely to be awake at nine, Paige opened the door to Iliki's room and slipped under the covers without waking her guest.

Iliki was sleeping facing the window, away from Paige. But Paige could hear Iliki's soft breathing and feel the warmth of her body. This aroused her. She could have masturbated and fallen asleep next to Iliki but wanted so bad to make out that morning with her beautiful sorority little sister. Page snuggled into Iliki's warm back and put her left hand on the girl's waist. She kissed Iliki's neck, then her left shoulder. Iliki tasted so good that if Paige had any plan to leave at that moment, the warm sensation in her legs and her groin prevented that course of action. She nibbled Iliki's neck. Iliki started stirring. Very softly Iliki murmured, "Ah, Ugh, mmmmm. What are you doing?" and turned over to face Paige.

"Babe, I just could not help myself. Don't be mad. I could not let you go tomorrow without...this. You make me so hot." They looked deeply into each others' eyes for a long time. Paige put her hands under Iliki's pajama bottom and squeezed the girl's perfect ass. Iliki opened her mouth for a kiss and put her right arm over Paige's left shoulder. They kissed for a long time while Paige squeezed Iliki's ass and ran her hands over Iliki's back. They were both getting warm. The sun was coming up, the animals were stirring and the birds were getting louder.

After many minutes of kissing, Paige kissed down Iliki's neck and nibbled her shoulder while unbuttoning Iliki's pajama top. Iliki was burning up and welcomed Paige's warm wet mouth on her sensitive nipples. Iliki moaned and moaned and ran her fingers into Paige's blonde hair. "That feels good, don't stop." Paige was so excited; her heart was beating a mile a minute. She wanted so bad to make love to Iliki but did not want to ruin their relationship forever. Paige found Iliki's other breast and licked, sucked and nibbled the freshman's nipple. Iliki instinctively spread her legs, a motion that Paige was eager to catch. Her guest was getting hot. Paige ran her left hand into Iliki's pajama bottom, into her panties, slipping two fingers into the hottest, most slippery pussy she had felt in a long time. Iliki was soaking wet. As Paige started rubbing Iliki's clit, Iliki let out a yelp, then a sigh then a lot of moans, "Mmmm....".

"I know we talked about cooling off, babe, but I am so hot right now," said Paige. "I really need more...OK?"

"Don't stop now!" said Iliki and she pushed Paige so that Paige was laying on her back. Iliki darted her right hand into Paige's panties, past her bush, into her slit, sliding two fingers into the blonde's soaking wet hole. They continued to kiss and moan.

Paige broke the kiss and kicked off her panties and ripped off her top. Iliki did the same. They continued their wet, loving embraces. Paige was destined to be the aggressive one. She quickly kissed her way down to Iliki's rib cage, abdomen and shaved pubic area, pushing the white down comforter to the floor with vigor. She climbed between the half-Polynesian, half-Caucasian girl's smooth strong brown legs. Iliki did make the water polo team, did not play until the final minute of any game but kept her body in perfect shape from all of the swimming and weight lifting. She placed her face into Iliki's clean groin. In the growing light, Paige was reminded that Iliki's pussy lips were thin and her clitoris was tiny. She took a big gulp of warm air emanating from the girl crotch. Iliki's pussy smelled great. Paige licked ever so slightly and Iliki jumped and squirmed, trying to obtain more pressure, more pleasure from Paige's tongue. Paige used only the very tip of her tongue to lightly brush Iliki's outer lips, and again, and again.

"You are teasing me now!"

Paige knew what she wanted. She wanted to elicit a huge, ecstatic grunt from her guest...but only after a long time smelling and tasting the inner liquids that Iliki would produce. Paige finally used stronger tongue motions and licked Iliki's slit from bottom to top over and over again, slowly. Iliki was in heaven and moaned and groaned. Paige pushed her tongue as far into Iliki's vagina as she could and wiggled it up and down then left and right. This action made her face very wet. She loved this. She used her lips to suck on Iliki's thin pussy lips. She stuck a strong right index finger into Iliki's vagina and felt for Iliki's g-spot. Finding it, she rubbed it while sucking her clit. "Fuck-aaah," was the girl's reaction.

Paige withdrew the finger did something she had never done before. She used the bridge of her nose like a cock and fucked Iliki with her nose pushing hard to add pressure upwards toward Iliki's clit. Paige's entire face was now soaking wet and she inhaled a lot of lubrication. She had to turn her head for a small sneeze. Paige returned her finger and slipped it in, sucked her clit and rubbed her rough patch of g-spot pleasure. Paige's hand was now soaking wet as well as her face, her chin and her neck. Paige slowed it all down, withdrew her hand from the girl's soaking wet vagina again, pushed Iliki's legs up so her knees were at her breasts and repositioned herself so she could lick Iliki's ass hole. Iliki helped by locking her arms through her legs and hooked her shoulders under her knees.

Paige licked and licked. Iliki moaned and groaned. "Ahhh, fuck that feels good. Don't stop...don't ever fucking stop ...." Paige had her guest right where she wanted and used her tongue like a piston and pumped it onto Iliki's butt. Iliki was pulling Paige's hair hard by now. "...Oh, finish me off...I can't go on...like...this...." Paige knew that she could make Iliki come any time now so she made a beeline to Iliki's tiny clit. She sucked and sucked and sucked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, damn.... I'm so...close...." Paige stuck two fingers into Iliki's vagina, found her g-spot and rubbed. Iliki was squirming and flailing her legs. "Right there...right there," screamed the freshman. A minute later, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, Yesss." Ilki's legs shook and quivered. She released a grunt, sighed went limp and pushed Paige's head away.

Paige wiggled her way up so they were breast bone to beast bone, two hot naked coeds. Paige straddled Iliki's pelvis. "Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you babe," said Paige.

"What are you thanking ME for? You just went down on me and made me come so good. I should be thanking you," responded Iliki.

"No, it's me who should be doing the thanking. I love pussy face. I love pussy face in the morning. My face, nose, chin and neck are covered with your hot sexy juice. I love it. I love to have pussy face, especially in the morning."

They kissed for a long time, a very wet kiss, as Paige was salivating and slobbering into her lover's most intimate female parts for about fifteen minutes. Iliki could taste a lot of her own vaginal juice. Paige's mouth was hot.

It had only been a few weeks since Iliki went down on Paige after the Arizona State game. Iliki had been thinking about that encounter throughout the past three weeks and during her finals. Wonderful woman love, wonderful lesbian love she thought over and over. She had practiced the moves in her mind for the next time she should be between the legs of a hot girl. She licked Paige's natural 34 D breasts. She licked Paige's right nipple. "Mmm, that is nice." She licked Paige's left nipple. "Bite it...gently...." Iliki obliged and Paige dug her fingers into Iliki's long dark brown hair. "Harder!"

"I am not as good as you at...pleasuring girls...." She slowly kissed her way down Paige's rib cage and abdomen leaving a trail of saliva so she could find her way home.

Paige was burning up. "I'm burning up, girl." And she spread her legs wide. Iliki made it to Paige's brown bush and lingered there. Paige's vagina had thicker lips than Iliki and the shaft of her clitoris ran the full length of the slit. She could see small beads of liquid in the soft curls and smell that Paige was hot as hell. She moved her mouth to the blonde's slit and felt warm air, warm musky air rise from the burning slit. She pushed her face into it and licked Paige's hole as deeply as she could. "...plenty good, plenty...uh...good...." Iliki licked the clitoral shaft for a long time and Paige moaned and groaned. "Use your fingers, babe." Iliki easily slid two fingers into the girl's burning hole. She found Paige's g-spot and rubbed softly at first, getting faster and stronger. Paige was already on the edge. "I'm...almost...there...." Iliki sucked the song leader's clit. Paige pulled Iliki's hair. "Fuck...I'm coming...." She let out a marvelous grunt and expelled a lung full of air with a squeal.

Paige's exclamation was louder than she wanted it to be but she could not hold back. It felt so good and the spasms lasted longer than usual. Both of their faces were wet with saliva and vaginal lubrication. Paige heard the central heater start up. Alain must have heard Paige's scream and switched on the heater. She could hear pots and pans being re-arranged in the kitchen.

"Iliki, we should wash our faces so we don't break out." Iliki stirred and rolled off the bed. They both walked naked into the private bathroom and used the expensive SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap that Paige's mother liked to keep in the guest bathroom.