Wild, Wildlife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't even know his name," I pointed out.

"Like I said, everything we need to know," Sam grinned.

The location where the camera was set up was only about a ten minute walk from the entrance and we were almost there. My heart was pounding as the two of us approached. Neither of us said a word. It felt like we were going on the oddest first date of all time. Even weirder was that Vicky and her lover had no idea who we were, we at least had the advantage of having watched them fuck. We could have been anyone.

I spotted them first as we came around a bend in the trail. The guy was wearing a blue shirt that clashed with the natural surroundings, the color jumping out and grabbing my attention. He was leaning against a tree and I could see the small form of Vicky on her knees in front of him. Her head bobbed back and forth, his hands entwined behind her head. I squeezed Sam's hand and whispered to her, "They're here." I paused. "And she's sucking his cock."

She smiled and picked up her pace, racing to the prize ahead. Sam was trying to look casual and make it seem like we were about to stumble on the young lovers but I could tell that there was an increased excitement to her step.

The two of them, Vicky and the guy, were no more than five feet off of the path and not at all particularly well hidden. Considering what they were doing with one another it's no surprise that he didn't see us until we were just a couple of steps away from them. As for Vicky, she was occupied with other matters.

"Oh shit," the guy exclaimed the moment he saw us. His eyes were wide, the stunned gaze of someone caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Or the honey pot. He immediately pulled back on Vicky's head to pull her away from him but she resisted. I could see the strain in his forearms as he struggled to break her suction like grip from his dick, it was clear that she had no interest in letting go of his cock. "Come on, stop. There are people here." He kept his voice low, though we were close enough to hear everything that he said to her. Close enough to hear the sensual mix of slurping and gagging coming from the young lady on her knees.

"Hi...," Sam spoke first and acted surprised to find them here. "We're sorry, we were just out for a morning walk. We, uh, didn't expect to find anyone here." She didn't move, though. Sam stayed just where she was and her eyes were fixed on the back of Vicky's head.

Sensing the predator's gaze, Vicky finally pulled her lips from the guy's cock and turned to face us. She stayed on her knees and kept one hand on his rigid shaft, absently stroking it as she looked up over her shoulder at the two of us with a hungry expression on her face. I saw her eyes dart over to my shorts and she licked her lips before turning back to Sam.

"That's alright. We were just having a little fun out here," she described the obvious.

The guy was ghostly pale, the color had drained from his face in a second. I'm sure that some of the blood was in his oversized cock but the rest had been washed away with embarrassment. He kept his eyes focused on the ground and whispered a little too loudly to Vicky, "Don't. We're going to get in trouble." He wasn't faking it. The kid had no idea what his girl had set him up for.

Vicky stood and faced us without an ounce of shame, maybe even the opposite. Behind her I could see him pull up his shorts and try to stuff his still hard cock back inside his clothes. From this close distance I could see how small Vicky really was, a good couple of inches short of five feet at least. The muscles that were evident on the wildlife camera were just as pronounced in real life, if not more so. The tight tank top that she had on emphasized the definition in her shoulders, rounded muscles that gave way to the curve of her biceps. Her shirt was riding up and I could see the lines of her abs across her flat stomach. She didn't have on a bra, she didn't need one, and the dark circles of her nipples were visible through her shirt, as were the thick nubs that were screaming for attention.

The energy building between the two women, Sam and Vicky, was verging on explosive. They looked each other up and down without a bit of hesitation, the immediate lack of movement from each of them was only to allow everyone the time to savor what was coming next. Even the guy, so awkward and fearful just a moment ago, detected a shift in the mood. Rather than thinking that his fun was over I could tell that he was considering other possibilities.

Vicky had an enormous grin on her face, the kind that announced that she knows something that she shouldn't. In this case it was that she knew exactly who we were and what we were doing here. Of course, she couldn't be entirely certain of our origin, but I don't think it mattered to her at all. Her eyes, small and dark, looked back and forth between Sam and I and then she arched her eyebrows invitingly at us, asking the question as to what was next.

Sam was more than eager to answer her and, as always, take things to the next level.

"That's an awfully big cock that he's trying to hide away over there. A little girl like you can handle that thing all by yourself?" Sam asked and stepped closer to the two of them. The guy had his shorts pulled up but he was fumbling with his belt, his hands shaking visibly from nerves and the tip of his cock was still visible above the waist of his pants. "I think that you might need a hand."

That certainly got his attention.

"You hear that, Mike? This lady thinks I can't handle that dick of yours. Why don't you show her what I can handle?" Vicky didn't intend it to be a question, that much was obvious as she turned to face him, gripping his long cock and pushing his hands away and his shorts down in a violent motion. Mike, I now knew his name and quite a few other things about him, was frozen in place but his cock was ready to go. I could tell that Vicky's words had a powerful effect on him, connecting with a desire that lived somewhere inside of him but might have needed some encouragement to make an appearance.

Vicky sank to her knees and found herself level with Mike's torso, an elevation that she was certainly accustomed to. Her knees dug into the dirt of the forest and in an instant his cock had disappeared into her eager mouth, nearly the entire length of it sliding down her throat. When she hesitated with an inch or two of his dick still remaining outside her mouth Sam grabbed the back of her head and pushed forward, the last bits of flesh vanishing between her lips. A muffled gagging sound was the only resistance that the young lady offered.

"Suck that cock," my wife commanded into her ear, "I know that you want every bit of it inside of you." Sam paused and looked over at me, wickedness in her eyes. "And if you're good, they'll be some more for you."

I had never seen Sam like this before. Despite all of the things that we had done together, and we had done a lot, this was a new one. But I knew where it was coming from. Having watched the wildlife camera video of Vicky and Mike, Sam had seen what they were into and she loved to extract from that what would turn Vicky on even more. Sam loved information and clues, she delighted in making that knowledge work for her. Between the face in the dirt, getting pissed on, and putting herself in a position to be caught, it didn't take a psychologist to figure out that Vicky liked...feeling a certain way. And Sam wanted to give it to her.

Sam continued to pump Vicky's head back and forth on Mike's cock, controlling her by digging her fingers into the dark head of hair she had harnessed. Vicky had her arms limp at her side and allowed my wife to dictate the flow of it all. For his part, Mike had warmed up to the situation and was thrusting to meet Vicky's mouth with each push from Sam.

My cock was straining at my shorts, eager to join in on the situation that was unfolding in front of me. I knew that I would at some point but I was also really enjoying the show that the three of them were putting on. I especially liked watching Sam take control of the young lovers, like a maestro conducting an orchestra.

Keeping one hand on Vicky's head, Sam used her other to take her shirt off and show off her tits. Sam has a wonderful set of full, bouncy tits capped by a pair of thick nipples that immediately grabbed the attention of Mike. I couldn't help but smile as I watched this kid, getting his dick sucked and grabbing the tits of an older stranger that had just appeared from the woods a couple of minutes ago. He probably thought that he was in heaven. Who knows, maybe we all were.

He was getting into it now and grabbed Sam's tits with both hands, squeezing them together and causing her to moan out loud as he pinched her nipples. Sam's cry was the loudest sound anywhere near the trail and I noticed the eyes of Vicky look up when she heard it, responding to the noise in a primal way that caused her entire body to tense. With the cock still in her mouth, Vicky reached her hands up through the loose legs of Sam's shorts and pawed at the older woman's oversized ass, wanting to touch her and feel her body in some way. The fabric of Sam's shorts stretched as Vicky kneaded at the flesh with her strong hands. Even from the distance I was at I could see how rigid Sam's nipples were, sticking far out from her body like fresh eraser tips.

Mike looked over at me for the first time and acknowledged my presence. The look on his face was hungry, but also apprehensive. Which was understandable, for sure. But Sam and I were here for a good time. I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up, letting him know that whatever advances he planned on making were welcome. That was the only encouragement he needed. A moment later Sam was on her knees and taking his dick into her mouth, sharing the cock with Vicky.

I looked in both directions down the trail and wondered if, this time, we would be the ones caught in the act. The notion that anyone could find the four of us like this was exciting to me in a way that I had not expected and my cock grew harder when I imagined what it would feel like to be seen. Looking back at the three of them it was obvious to me that I was the only one whose mind was focused on anything other than the physical pleasure that was directly in front of them.

It was Vicky that finally called out to me, taking the cock away from her mouth long enough to call over to me. "We have plenty of room over here, mister. And a lot of holes that need to be filled." She didn't wait for my response, instead turning back to the cock that she was sharing with my wife.

This wasn't going to be a drawn out, love making session with Sam and a couple that we had been courting or flirting with for a while. No, time was short and the two of us were here to get off.

I wasn't sure what my role was going to be in this but I wasn't going to be left out. I walked up behind the tangled mess of bodies and grabbed the kneeling Vicky by her shoulders with both hands. She moaned as our flesh made contact, thrilled that another was joining the party. Beneath the soft surface of her smooth skin I could feel the hard layer of muscle primed with sexual energy. A spark passed between us and I pressed my rock hard cock into her back so that she could feel me, I was leaking through my shorts and a sticky string spread between us. I gripped Vicky beneath her armpits and pulled her to a standing position, removing her tank top at the same time and tossing it to the ground. I wanted to see her next to me, appreciate how small her body was compared to mine when she stood. Her head barely came to the middle of my chest and it looked like my cock was capable of filling her entire torso.

I thought about speaking to her, saying something that let her know what I was going to do or how she was turning me on. But I didn't, I didn't feel that I needed to at all. It was understood what we were all here to do. Instead I bent slightly and pulled her pants down by the waist and let them bunch at her ankles. She stepped out of them and had nothing underneath. I followed this up with a more forceful move that pushed her small body to the ground. She was strong enough to resist it but instead she went with what I wanted, planting herself in front of me on all fours. Her hands dug into the dirt and the dried out leaves of the forest floor and she arched her muscular little ass up at me. Vicky reached back and spread herself wide, offering herself up to me in any way that I would want.

Sam smiled at my arrival and reached out to rub her hand along my leg. I loved the way that her touch felt, it was electric and my cock stiffened even more in reaction, but it wasn't what I really wanted right now. She knew that as well as I did. "Have fun," she mouthed to me. Sam was standing and stepping out of her remaining clothing, a woodland nymph now bracing herself against the thick trunk of an old hemlock tree. Her face wore an invitation that she wanted to be fucked and she delivered the message to Mike.

I kicked my shorts off and tossed them to the side into the growing pile of discarded clothes. Above Vicky, my cock throbbed and pulsed, the tip slick with a thick glob of precum. From beneath me Vicky looked over her shoulder eagerly and she was practically quivering in anticipation of what was coming next. She was so tiny and it was so easy to smother her entire body with mine. And that's exactly what I did. I sort of squatted over her and braced myself by gripping her by the hips. Her muscles lent some size to her body but she was still remarkably narrow, certainly the smallest woman that I had ever fucked.

Vicky's pussy was open and glistening, her lips spread wide. She was shaved clean and I could smell her scent reaching for me, arousing and inviting. My cock slid into her sheath with no resistance and I felt her muscles contract around me, grabbing at my dick and starting to milk from me what it was that she really wanted.

Sex is a window into another person, a view into a side of them that you can never know without having been with them intimately. And in the case of Vicky, it was the only way that I knew her. I could tell from fucking her that she didn't care who I was. What she cared about was getting fucked, being used in a way that would get her off. In a way it was liberating to know this, there were no pretenses about what any of us were doing.

I had grown wonderfully accustomed to the large, well cushioned ass of Sam. What Vicky offered was something else entirely; small, muscular, sturdy with the tightest and wettest pussy I had ever felt. Her small stature allowed me to feel every part of her in a way that I had never experienced with any other woman before. I dug my hands into her sinewy hips for purchase and pounded hard against her, slamming my much larger body into her. Each time I slowly pulled my cock out slowly, reloading, watching as Vicky squirmed from the emptiness that I left.

"Don't stop...please," she pleaded from the ground below me. "Do whatever you want." I could tell that she meant it. I slid one hand along her body and found her thick nipple protruding from her flat chest. The same time that I slammed my cock back into her I twisted and pulled on her nipple. Hard. Harder than I would have done to Sam, but I knew that's what Vicky wanted. For me to push past any reservations that I may have had and find a new limit. She cried out in response to both sensations. A sound of pleasure that came from deep inside of her.

Aside from the mess of slapping body's, Vicky's voice was the only sound on the trail and it attracted the attention of the other pair. Sam had her back against the tree and her legs wrapped around Mike while he grinded his cock in and out her. Her eyes were wide, I'm sure from the size of Mike's dick but also from what Vicky had said. I saw her lean forward and say something into Mike's ear, a familiar devious grin that has been a part of some of the best nights of my life.

There was something about fucking Vicky that changed something inside of me. I'd like to consider myself a good lover, that I give as good as I get. I think it's sexy and important to view sex as a team sport. But at that moment, with Vicky, I wasn't thinking about anything other than myself. I fucked her as hard as I could, not even thinking about the pleasure of the person beneath me. Using both hands I pulled at her nipples and twisted the puffed out flesh. My cock was a runaway train working its way through her, rampaging towards its destination with no regard for any passengers. Somehow Vicky held on and barely moved beneath me. On all fours, I could see all of her muscles flexed to withstand the barrage. Long, lean lines ran down her back and gave way to the curved strength of her hips and ass. Her thighs were rock solid supports against the assault I had launched on her.

I was so in my own world that I didn't even notice Mike and Sam joining our pairing until they were right in front of the two of us.

Sam dropped to her knees in front of Vicky and continued to stroke Mike's cock. It was wet with the juices from my wife's cunt. With her non cock jerking hand, Sam grabbed Vicky by the hair and lifted her face from the dirt and looked into her eyes.

"I bet you like getting fucked by my husband? You like the way that he's using your little body?" I don't think that Sam really expected a response, nor did she give Vicky time for one. Instead she leaned in and aggressively kissed the young woman, licking her face and joining with me in twisting her nipples. Vicky moaned from the attention that she was receiving on all fronts. The entire time Sam never stopped jerking off Mike.

Mike started to breathe heavily and thrust his cock with each stroke that Sam gave him. He was ready to burst. Sensing the change in him, Sam sped up her hand and his cock swelled a little bit more, his thick purple head pulsing as he neared his breaking point. Next, she gripped Vicky by her chin and held her face up, aiming Mike's cock directly at her from barely three inches away. Sam was fixated on the scene in front of her and ready for what was next, but she still managed to dart her eyes over at me for a second and connect with me. In that moment I could see the lust that had grown inside of her and was threatening to take over.

I watched from behind Vicky's small frame, my relentless fucking of her body having slowed a bit. But I, too, was ready to explode from the fire that was raging inside of my balls. Instead I lent my support to my wife and reached my arms below Vicky's shoulders and connected my grip behind her neck and held her up, presented like a gift. Vicky had no choice but to take what was coming to her.

A moment later Mike's engorged cock erupted, spewing thick strands of cum onto the face of Vicky and the hands of Sam. I saw Vicky open her mouth to eagerly receive any drops that didn't splatter along her cheeks, foreheads, and eyes. He came in several strong spurts, helped along by the unceasing hand of Sam.

"Give her everything," Sam cried out, expressing what we were all feeling. Sam continued to pull out whatever remained inside of Mike and his cock kept on pumping out cum. Each blast of semen a bit smaller than the one that preceded it until nothing remained. Sam released Mike's cock and used her hand to spread the cum on Vicky's face around the face of the small girl.

Finally Mike spoke and his voice was barely a whisper, low not out of modesty but exhaustion. "She loves this so much. She wants it all the time. Don't you Vic?"

She just nodded in agreement and I felt her body gush onto my cock. This was followed by a shudder of her small frame and little whimper that escaped from her lips.

Mike looked at me and nodded. "Your turn."