Wild, Wildlife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began, "A couple of weeks ago I bought one of those wildlife cameras that you can set up somewhere to record animals and whatever. My plan had been to find a nest in the woods and set it up and be able to watch a robin or a jay have some domestic moments. I thought it would be fun but I hadn't come across anywhere to use it yet. So, instead, I was thinking that setting it up along that trail would be a good option too. You know? While I continue to look around for a nest there's no reason for the camera to just go unused. Seems like a waste."

"I like that idea," I replied, genuinely impressed and turned on by what she was suggesting. "I'm sure that all sorts of interesting animals come down that path this time of year. Who knows what we might find? It must be mating season for something."

"So you think it's a good idea?" Sam followed up.

"I do. It's a public park and people take pictures there all the time. I'm sure that we are not the first people that want to capture some images of nature." Maybe I needed it to justify it to myself a little, but what I was saying was absolutely true.

"Great. Tomorrow morning let's set it up." Sam hopped up from the couch and went into the kitchen. The look on her face was distant as she schemed about how to make her latest plan come to life. I could tell that she was working out some details and also letting her mind run wild with what it could turn into. Her hard nipples were visible across the room.

The following morning the two of us grabbed the camera and headed out to the nature trail, following the same path that Sam had walked the previous day when it turned out to be much more exciting than a typical stroll. The camera that Sam had purchased was about the size of a cell phone and it was camouflaged, so it blended in pretty well with the surroundings. It recorded the footage onto an SD card, it wasn't a live feed. Both of us agreed that this was the better option for a couple of reasons. The main one being that the temptation to watch it all the time would be a huge distraction for the parts of our lives that weren't as interesting as spying on a strange couple. Plus, the slow, drawn out nature of having to retrieve the footage each weekend and go through it was erotic. It let us take our time with the experience and really savor it. At least that's what we were hoping for.

I definitely wondered if this was Sam's intention all along with the camera. I don't think that she planned on running into a couple fucking in the woods, but lately she had been talking a lot more about more voyeurism and exhibitionism, something inside of her had been awakened a bit to that. It didn't strike me as a coincidence that she just so happened to have a recording device that we could immediately put to use.

"Sam," I asked as we made our way down the path, "yesterday wasn't the first time that you thought of using this camera in this way, was it?"

She kept walking but squeezed my hand a little tighter and I could see her cheeks get a little red at the question. "Well, no, of course not. I didn't think that we would actually put it anywhere around here but I definitely thought about putting it somewhere on our property so that we could maybe watch ourselves...or if we brought some friends home. But then after yesterday this seemed like a perfect fit."

After a short walk we came to the spot where Sam had seen the couple. The two of us split up and silently examined the place like a crime scene, looking for any evidence that the young couple had been there. As the one that missed out on the experience I really wanted to discover something that could connect me to it. I was also thinking about the two of them and wondering if they were thinking about the experience of being caught, if they had been talking about the sexy woman that found them on the trail. Did they talk about it and fuck the way that Sam and I did? Were they hoping for an encore the way that I was?

"Right there," Sam said as she came up behind me and leaned over my shoulder and pointed to the ground, "those two marks in the ground are from her knees. That's where she was sucking his dick." Sam followed this with a crude, two handed gesture that also involved her mouth.

I walked over to where Sam was pointing and looked around. If the two of them had wanted to be hidden they could have picked a much more private location than this. It would have been difficult to have chosen a more out in the open spot, actually.

"You weren't lying, they really were right out in the open. Definitely not first timers, way too bold for that. At least her, she's done this before. Based on what you said he might be new to it, though." I paused and looked around, trying to find a good place to set up the camera that would capture a wide area. The trail ran through what was a fairly wooded area, though there were numerous spots where it thinned out and visibility extended further. The trees were mostly pines with some birch mixed in. There were a plethora of options for where to locate the camera.

"So, where's a good place for the camera? If we were them, would we come back to the same spot and do it again? Or maybe we should set it up in the parking lot and we can see if they even come back," Sam offered, running through some ideas out loud. She continued pacing around the area, stalking the small clearing and obviously turned on by being back at the scene of the crime. From the way that her tits swayed inside of her sweatshirt it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her plump ass was straining at her tight hiking skirt.

"Not the parking lot. They're not going to fuck right there. And seeing their car or license plate feels like less voyeurism and more like spying. Not really into it," I said. "I bet they come back here, to this exact spot."

"You think this is their regular, go to spot for banging outside?" Sam inquired. She wasn't really looking at me and I could tell that she was reliving the moment in her head when she came upon the two.

"Not necessarily. But, there's something about the way that you've described this woman that makes me think that not only did she like being watched, but that she really wanted to be found by someone. And now that she did, she's going to come back here. She gets off on it. That's what I think," I suggested, trying to piece together the situation. I had such regret for missing out on what Sam saw and I really wanted this entire thing to continue. If we never came across them I would be seriously bummed out.

I walked off of the trail to find a suitable mounting spot for the camera.

"Let's try this," Sam called over to me. She had pulled up her hiking skirt and had her knees in the divots from the woman's knees. "Now I'm exactly where she was. If this is their favorite spot we want to make sure that the camera can capture it. I'll stay here and you go put it up somewhere that can see all of me." It wasn't hard to find a spot with a clear view of where she was considering how exposed the location was and in a couple of minutes I had affixed the camera to a tree and pressed the record button to get it going. The camera blended into the tree and vanished from view.

"Is it on?" Sam asked, still in the same spot.

"Yeah, I just got it going. It should be recording." Technology was pretty incredible. I wondered how many other people had bought a well disguised little camera like this with the intention of filming people. We couldn't have been the first.

"Great!" As I turned to face Sam I saw that she was still on her knees but had pulled up her shirt and was shaking her tits at me. Sam's got great tits. Full, round tits that always acted a bit chaotic, like they had a mind of their own. Honestly, they were a pretty accurate reflection of Sam herself. They made a slapping noise as the soft flesh of her breasts hit against each other, the noise rose above the quiet hum of the woodland sounds and stoked a fire inside of me. "I wanted to make sure that we had some good footage to get started."

Watching Sam be so playful turned me on immediately. My cock was rising inside my pants and I knew I couldn't let her be the only one to put on a show. I walked away from the camera to a spot that was probably at the edge of its recording periphery. I looked over at Sam and undid my pants, slowly pulling my dick out.

"What about over here? Do you think that the camera can see me over here?" I looked over at her and stroked my stiffening cock. Slowly, at first, for a couple of strokes but then I sped it up once I saw that I had her attention. What I intended as a playful joke was instead really hot to me. I knew that I could put it away quickly if I thought that someone was approaching, but I was enjoying the feeling of being out in the open and exposed. Was I hoping to be caught too?

Sam feigned disgust at me, turning her nose up at my lewd actions. "Oh my! What a creep! My beautiful little nature trail is forever sullied!" But then her hand sank down the front of her shorts and moved up and down, unconsciously matching the rhythm of my own hand. "But...I have to admit it turns me on to see such a nice cock out here in the woods."

"Keep watching then, you don't want to miss the finale," I kept my voice low but if there was anyone nearby they certainly would have heard the two of us.

Sam was about fifteen feet from where I was, still kneeling in the dirt and with her tits out for anyone to see. Her breathing had picked up and her light skin was reddening as she approached her own climax. Both of us had crossed the line. At this point it was either get off or walk away extremely disappointed. And neither of us was the type that liked to be disappointed.

"Then you better cum for me because I'm not taking my eyes off of you until I see that cock explode. Come on, stroke faster. Let me see it all," her voice was begging and leading me along. Sam put one hand on the ground, as if she was on all fours, and I could see the outline of her ass rising up from behind her. Her tits dangled in front of her, nipples pointed to the dirt and swinging together. That was all I needed to see and I let out a grunt of pleasure followed by a thick stream of cum. One strand after another splattered onto the leaves at my feet. Sam followed this up with a chorus of pleasure that rang through the woods.

We each took a moment to catch our breath and put our clothes back on. Then we were holding hands and walking the rest of the path. If nothing else we would have the footage of the two of us to enjoy next weekend.

*******************************************************

All week the two of us talked about the camera set up in the woods. Almost every conversation that we had eventually came around to what the footage would look like and what we would find when we had a chance to watch it. Sam had thought about it from every possible angle and by the end of the week the two of us had mapped out a huge variety of possibilities.

"What if that trail is a well known outdoor swinging spot around here? It's possible that we just don't know about it, it's not like we have some deep connection to the swinging scene. And we haven't even had this house for a while," Sam suggested to me over a morning coffee the day before we would be heading to the cabin. "This could be the entrance into an entire new world for us."

"That would be great. I would love it if when we watched the footage it was just a parade of couples coming and going through the woods and having fun," I answered. "But that seems pretty unlikely."

"Or maybe," she began, "it's just this woman's special place. Maybe the footage will be this woman a couple of times but with a different guy each time."

I thought about this scenario before answering. "I don't like that as much, truthfully. I don't care if the two of them are totally in love and soul mates, or just met each other. But the idea of this woman just running through there with a bunch of different people doesn't turn me on as much. It seems like she might be a prostitute and then we should just let her do her job and leave her alone."

"Okay," Sam nodded, with a little disappointment at my lack of interest in this scenario. "So what are you hoping for?"

"Well, this probably isn't that exciting but I just want to see something. I want to see these two people. I feel like I really missed out when you saw them and I just want some faces and bodies to go with the story you told. Check out this little body builder chick you've been talking about all week and sort of see what that means for us," I explained to Sam, who genuinely seemed very interested in what I wanted out of this. She always imagined these scenarios as something for both of us. We both did. "If nothing happens, no footage of some action going down or even just no sign of either of these two, then this little fantasy ends here. Which would suck. But if there is some good footage on our spycam..."

Sam jumped in to interrupt, "It's a wildlife cam. Not a spycam. It's right there out in the open and could be found by anyone." She smirked, the grin indicating that even she didn't believe this.

"Sure," I nodded, "what I meant to say is that if we get some good footage on our wildlife cam, then this fantasy gets to continue. You get to scheme some more and I get to be your accomplice. And you know that I love that."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Fingers crossed."

The sun was in the process of setting by the time we pulled into the dirt driveway of the cabin. Typically we would take it easy on the night we arrived; have a cocktail or two, play a game of cards, and pick on some food over the course of a couple of hours.

Tonight, however, we had a mission and wasted no time getting to it. The two of us went right down to the trail to retrieve whatever footage the cam had captured over the week. Its location was burned into both of our minds and we quickly located the camera and withdrew the SD card from it, eager to examine its contents.

"It just occurred to me that, at most, we won't be able to get the card back until tomorrow morning. And what if something happens early tomorrow? I guess I could upload it all onto my computer tonight and rush it back," I said. The idea of missing out again was really stressing me. I can't believe that I hadn't considered this gap in our voyeurism before.

"Babe, come on. Do you really think I hadn't thought of this?" Sam held up another SD card that she had produced from her pocket. She slid the new one into the device.

"Of course. I don't know why I was concerned."

We practically ran back to the cabin to view the footage. In my mind I was preparing for disappointment. After all we had talked it up it was very unlikely that the footage would live up the expectations we had set for it. It was probably going to be some deer and people taking walks that were not fucking in the bushes. But still, that didn't stop my cock from getting hard in anticipation. The sight of Sam's fidgeting and general restlessness let me know that we were, once again, on the same page.

Once inside the house we slid the SD card into the drive on my computer and opened up the file, a single continuous video. The camera was set up to only record when there was motion, which was great. We hit play and the footage started to roll.

The first thing that we saw was Sam flashing her tits.

"I look good!" she squealed in excitement, "My tits look great. I think they've definitely gotten bigger. And look at the bounce on them!"

"I agree with all of that." I watched as I appeared on the periphery of the frame, cock in hand and stroking back and forth. It only took a moment as I unloaded my cum onto the ground. The Sam on the video cheered, mirroring the actions of the flesh and blood version next to me.

"Great performance, Matt."

"Thanks, babe."

We watched as the previous week along the trail unfolded in front of us. Lots of wildlife, some folks we recognized from the area engaging in totally normal activities, and a trio of teenagers smoking a joint. And then we saw them. Thursday morning, early.

Sam popped up from the couch, pointing at the screen. "That's her, for sure. And this is totally him."

"Returning to the scene of the crime, like true deviants," I added. I paused the video when the two of them were both fully on the screen. I zoomed in a bit on the still image to get a better look at them. The guy was taller than average, but not by much. He was thin in a scrawny way and his clothes hung loosely from him. He certainly wasn't bad looking and with the right look he could have turned some heads.

The woman was small, probably a full foot shorter than the guy she was with. She was all lean muscle, curves formed from her developed physique rather than the traditional trifecta of tits, hips, and ass. She was wearing a small backpack, but otherwise neither of them had anything with them. "Wow. She's just as you described, Sam. That's a tight little body. And there is something really sexy about her."

"Right? She just exudes an energy, even through the video. And the guy is alright. He's actually a bit better looking than I remember. He seems a bit nervous though. See how he keeps looking around? That's a good sign. Okay, play the video. I need to see what happens next. I'll be so mad if they just keep walking." But they didn't keep walking.

When the video resumed the two of them paced around the area, him a bit awkwardly and her resembling a stalking predator. They were definitely talking to one another but without any audio we had to use our imagination to hear the conversation.

"Come on baby, there's no one around. I want to get fucked so bad," Sam pleaded, taking on the role of the young woman.

I responded, watching the awkward posturing of the young man for inspiration. "I don't know. We just got caught a couple days ago. Let's just fuck at home." In the footage he had taken a step away from her. But the man didn't go far and there was a grin on his face, he ran his hand across his crotch. I could see where this was going to go and I couldn't be more excited about it.

The woman stepped forward and ran her fingers along the waist of his shorts and began to slide them down slowly. In a flash she yanked them all the way down and his cock burst into view. For a second neither of us said a word.

"Now we know why she keeps this guy around. Holy shit, his cock is huge," Sam sounded a bit awestruck looking at the man's member. It was impressive for sure. Even from the distance that we were viewing it was obviously a long, thick cock. It wasn't visible for very long though. The woman dropped to her knees and attacked it with fury as Sam and I watched it disappear inside of her hungry mouth.

"Is she taking that entire thing in her mouth? Where is it even going?" It was my turn to be awed by what we were seeing.

Neither of us really had much more to say. Instead we just watched the show, the performance far surpassing what either of us realistically expected to see. The woman undressed as she continued to suck his cock with abandon. She pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it to the side, revealing a sculpted back that flexed as she wrapped her arms around him and impaled herself on his dick. There was no bra beneath the tank top but due to the angle of the camera I couldn't see the huge nipples that Sam had described.

She stopped for only a moment to stand up and shed the rest of her clothing. In the absence of her mouth, the man stroked his cock with one hand as he took in the naked body in front of him. She said something that made both of them laugh and then she resumed her sucking. His hands gripped her head and he began to fuck her mouth forcefully.

It was wild to me that all of this was happening on a Thursday morning along a public hiking trail. This wasn't some quickie to get off. These two were taking their time and really enjoying it.