Wild, Wildlife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get the impression that they do this a lot. They seem really comfortable with it. Don't you think so?"

"Yes," Sam responded. "I wonder how long they've been doing this and how many people have caught them. Definitely not just me."

The woman pulled away and stood up, turning so that she was now facing the camera and started to walk closer to the tree where the cam was set up. We suddenly had an even better view of her, especially of her absolutely giant nipples. Her chest was almost devoid of any tits, Sam wasn't lying about that, but what she did have was capped off by two dark circles the size of half dollars.

The man followed a couple steps behind her. He had kicked off his shorts but everything else remained; sneakers, shirt, a baseball cap. He reached around and pinched both of the woman's nipples, making her eyes practically roll back in her head. In response she dropped to all fours and presented herself to her lover.

The positioning of the camera couldn't have been better. The cam actually took in a pretty wide area and the controls allowed me to focus on certain segments of the frame. As long as the two of them stayed in the vicinity of where they were we wouldn't miss any of the action. It was incredible.

Watching the two of them had gotten me so hard. It was sexy and voyeuristic, it felt dirty and sneaky. There was overwhelmingly raw sexual energy that was strong enough to translate from the recording to Sam and I.

"This is way better than I thought it would be." Sam deadpanned. There was nothing else to say.

"Same."

Without so much as a look down the trail for any hikers, the man came up behind her and lowered himself over her body. His cock dangled over her ass for a second before he plunged it inside of her and began to hammer at her tiny frame. The muscles in her body tensed as she tried to steady herself. Her strength allowed her to take all that he was giving her, her body barely moved from the pounding. It didn't seem like he was holding anything back.

The woman tossed her head up and stared right at the camera.

"Does that..."

"Is she...," both of us wondered at the same moment.

"She looks like she is looking directly at the camera," I stated the obvious. Her dark eyes were fixed on something, unblinking as she stared ahead.

"Yeah. She sure does." Sam was staring right back at her through the screen.

She continued to look directly at us as her body writhed in pleasure, squirming to indicate that she was cumming hard. The man gave several final, weaker thrusts before collapsing onto her back. He stayed there for about twenty seconds and then stood up. His softening cock dangled in front of him and glistened with fluids. But he didn't move away, instead standing over her. The woman stayed on the ground, rolling over so that she was on her back and looking up at him. From her gesturing it looked as if she was saying something to the man, beckoning him in a way.

His posture was familiar. I had an idea of what was coming next.

"I think I know why she takes off all of her clothes," I announced to Sam, not quite believing what I was about to see. I was surprised at how my body was reacting to the scene. A new surge of sexual desire was welling up in my balls, the feeling spreading along my rigid shaft.

"Why's that?"

"Just watch."

On cue the young man gripped his soft cock and aimed, unleashing a torrent of piss all over his prone lover.

The woman moved her body around so that the piss got all over her naked flesh. She spread her legs to welcome the gushing stream, ran her hands along her skin to spread the liquid to every spot that didn't have direct contact, made sure that her face met the deluge.

Sam gasped. "Pause it," she demanded. "I want to get a better look at her."

I did as I was commanded and froze the frame at a moment when the small woman had her mouth open and the man's piss was streaming down her face. The pure joy she was experiencing at what was happening was undeniable. Everything about her body was screaming out that she was loving this. Her eyes sparked with a crazed lust and no part of her was backing away from the piss, instead leaning into the fountain.

"She's really into this," Sam stated the obvious. "He is too, I think. But this is for her. Don't you think so?"

"I sort of think that this entire thing is for her, she's clearly the engineer behind all of it. At least I think so." I started the video again and we watched, silently, as the piss tapered off and the man shook off the last couple of drops in her direction. "She's got star quality. I can't take my eyes off of her."

"I know what you mean."

The show was over and the two lovers dropped into the casual stances of two people familiar with one another. The man quickly retrieved his shorts and with their return also came his previous shy posturing. Gone was the big cocked stud that had just fulfilled the fantasies of his partner. Now his head darted side to side, on the lookout for hikers and whatever else.

There was less urgency from the woman. She took her time, standing up and continuing to touch herself and enjoy the liquid coating on her body. Her eyes once again seemed to find our camera and she stared intently at us. Her strong hands found their way to her nipples and she gave herself a twist on each thick nub, followed by a smile and a wink in our direction. After that she reached into the bag that she had brought with her and pulled out a towel, wiping her skin down before getting dressed again.

We watched her dress, her partner in the background looking repeatedly in both directions as he finally exhibited some urgency to the public situation that they were in. Once she was back in her shorts and tank top the two of them walked out of the frame and disappeared down the trail.

Sam leaned back on the couch and took a deep breath. "That was fucking wild. I mean, we talked about a bunch of scenarios for what we would see and I don't remember seeing a golden shower on our list. I just..." Her voice trailed off. It was rare that Sam was ever truly at a loss for words, but neither of us really had much to say at first. The video continued to play and captured some more of the mundane, including an older couple that came through the clearing no more than a half hour after the young lovers departed.

Finally composed after what we had watched, Sam turned to me and held my hand in the serious way that indicated she was excited. I could feel the energy in her hand.

"She saw us. I mean the camera. Right? That last part, it looked like she was staring at the camera. She winked. What else would she be looking at? It's just trees over there," Sam said.

"Yeah. I think so. And she seemed really into it, too. Which isn't surprising considering that they two of them get off on fucking outside. Maybe if we..." I stopped what I was saying, my attention drawn to the sudden reappearance of the woman on the video. The time stamp was from the evening, a full twelve hours or so since the piss and fuck filled romp of the morning. "She's back. Just her."

Sam's eyes widened at the new development.

This time the woman was alone and wearing different clothes than in the previous encounter. She came into view of the camera and looked around the area mischievously before walking directly to the wildlife camera mounted on the tree. The young vixen, which is how I was now thinking of her, was flirting with the two of us. Her eyes, dark and intense, stayed locked on the lens while she slid her hand into her pants and touched herself. Her movements were quick and real, not a meaningless gesture just meant to arouse her unseen audience. No, she was actually touching herself for pleasure and letting us have a peek as she did it.

She bit her lip as waves of self pleasure were coaxed from her muscled body. I didn't need to look over at Sam to know that my wife was as smitten by this oversexed nymph as I was.

This woman, I wish I knew her name, continued to defy expectations with her next move. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and held it up, demonstrating for the camera what she had. It looked like a folded up page of lined paper. We watched as she stepped away from the camera and placed the paper under a nearby rock. After she had hidden the object she turned and gave a wave to the camera before disappearing again.

**************************

It only took a couple of minutes for us to find the note once we were in the clearing. Using some flashlights we searched the area as if our lives depended on it, eventually I unearthed the paper and held it up for Sam to see. A simple piece of lined white paper folded over a couple of times into a tidy square. It felt like I was back in high school passing notes.

"Should we read it now? Or tease it out and read it at home?" Sam gave me a look to make it clear that I should know better than to ask that. My wife was a great schemer and loved the long game, but she also had very little impulse control when the prize was in front of her. She snatched the paper from my hand and immediately began to unfold it under the light of the flashlight.

The two of us read over the note like it was a treasure map. Written in black ink it said: Hi. Thanks for watching! Hope that you enjoyed the show. I know that I did. See you next time? -Vicky. Below that was a time and date, which just happened to be tomorrow morning.

The thrill of discovery had my heart pounding in my chest. It shook my body and reverberated directly into my cock and balls. The feeling was akin to finding out that the girl you had a crush on liked you too. I almost couldn't believe it.

"This is incredibly exciting. Don't you think? Wow. Did she just ask us out?" Sam asked as I read over the note again. My wife's voice was calm and steady. But only because she was taking in short breaths to steady herself, a technique I had seen her use to manage stress and excitement over the years.

"I think she did. And she has no idea who set that camera up, it could be anyone and she doesn't seem to care. The logical thing would be to think it was left there by some hunter or a weirdo scientist...," my words trailed off as I imagined all the ways that this could play out for Vicky, that was her name, and us.

"Or some perverted couple fifteen years older than her," Sam's point was a good one. Is that what we were? Probably. Nothing wrong with that, though. I maybe even liked it.

The two of us walked back to the cabin in the dark and pondered the situation some more. It was obvious that we were going to show up there tomorrow morning at the anointed time. That decision was reached easily, it took no more than a couple of words between us for it to be clear that we were on the same page with that plan. What happened after that was what we needed to discuss.

"So this escalated a lot quicker than we had expected," Sam admitted what I was also feeling, reaching for my hand as we approached our cabin. "And all because of a chance encounter in the woods with some naked folks. Life sure can be wild sometimes. Have you finally gotten over missing out on seeing them that first time? You have to admit that this is working out pretty well."

"I'll never get over missing it, no matter what happens next. The sudden shock of being on a walk and turning a corner to see two people fucking? That's it's own thing. But this is too. I'll admit that I am a bit enchanted by Vicky. There is something extremely sexy about her. You know that she's not my type at all. No tits, a small ass. I'm not sure what to make of it," I explained. It was all true. Since I first saw her come into the frame of the wildlife camera footage I had thought a lot about Vicky and all of it got me hard. I definitely wanted to get to know her.

"I know what you mean. Can I admit something?" Sam asked a little sheepishly. I could tell that she was excited about what she wanted to say but not sure how I would receive it.

"Go ahead, babe."

She took a breath and then blurted it out. "I want to piss on Vicky. I was so turned on watching her get pissed on by that guy. We've done a little of that, I know, but nothing like what they were doing. It's one thing to do it in the bathroom at home. It's dirty but in a sanitized controlled way. You know? But what we saw those two nasty fuckers were doing was downright deviant. I mean, her face was in the dirt and she was getting pissed on. Fuck, I can't believe how I felt watching it."

I wasn't entirely surprised by Sam's admission. For one, watching Vicky and her man had turned me on as well and the two of us often reacted similarly to a lot of situations. The other thing was that Sam was a pleaser, she liked to get people off and to find herself in the middle of exciting, charged situations. That approach had led to a lot of fun for us. I didn't need Sam to explain that pissing on Vicky was about giving that young lady what she wanted, it wasn't just about the pleasure that Sam would also be getting from it.

"Well, you should drink a lot of water then. You may not get many chances to do this right." It was the best advice that I had to offer.

We opened the door and went inside to continue the conversation.

"Do you think the guy will be there tomorrow morning? I get the impression that he didn't know about the note she left. And his name wasn't on it." I poured us each a small bourbon nightcap and put the glass in front of Sam. She swirled it before taking a sip.

"I have, of course, been thinking a lot about that as well. I don't think he knows, but I think that's part of the game for the two of them. She's clearly in charge of their sex life and calls the shots. Or at least the power dynamic that they've agreed to is that. Thinking back to last weekend when I first saw them, he was a lot more uncomfortable with the situation. But...," Sam accentuated her next point with a raised finger to stress what she was going to say, "he's sticking around. I think he gets off on it in a different way."

"Well, yeah, I'd say that he's definitely getting off. And it doesn't need to be a kink or anything, he could just like fucking. And I'm not sure that he's going to find too many other people like our new friend Vicky. You saw how she fucks. I mean, that girl has a lot of enthusiasm. She seems one of a kind," there was probably more excitement in my voice than I intended there to be and Sam picked up on it instantly.

"Oh? So you like her that much? Is this something that I should be worried about?" her voice was playful, if anything she was turned on by reading into my intentions. "Don't forget," Sam's hand slid past my waist band and found my cock waiting for her, hard and throbbing, "that you've got a busy morning tomorrow. I think that you need to save your energy." She delivered two long, slow pumps of my cock and then pulled her hand from my shorts, licking the drops of precum from her palm.

Sam tilted back the bourbon and finished it off in a single swig. She turned and walked back to our bedroom, her big ass saying goodnight as it shook from side to side.

**************************

Sam slept like a rock. I don't know how she does it. No matter what kind of scheme she has going on or whatever it is that we're looking forward to, none of it takes a toll on her sleep. I went to our bedroom about ten minutes after Sam and found her naked on top of the covers, totally passed out.

On the other hand, I struggled all night to get into a deep sleep. I couldn't get Vicky out of my mind and I didn't know why. Everytime that I closed my eyes all that I could see was her small body beneath mine. Throughout the night, in my mind, her body was a pleasing, malleable form; twisting below me anyway that I needed her to be. Even though she was so tiny, Vicky was somehow everywhere at the same time. My dick slid in and out of her pussy, while her hands pulled at me and her mouth was finding any piece of me to suck or lick or to take inside of her. Every time I was almost lost to slumber I instead found myself in that thin space between waking, a lucid state of semi control where I fucked Vicky countless times.

I didn't know what I wanted out of the next day other than to fuck Vicky. And that may have been enough. I always looked for a complex layer of attraction with partners, telling myself that the more involved and layered it all was, the more satisfying it would be at the end. For the most part that was true. But when I imagined being with Vicky it didn't get any further than getting off. I wanted it so bad.

**************************

By the time I had gotten out of bed this morning Sam was already awake with a large glass of water next to her. She was pantsless and had my computer resting on her folded legs, watching the video again. The guy's cock was zoomed into on the small screen and she was just looking at it, sort of curious and sort of intrigued. The thing was impressive and I knew that Sam wasn't going to walk away from this encounter without getting a taste of it. I wouldn't want her to. She gave me a grin when she realized that she was caught, closing the laptop and greeting me with a morning kiss.

The morning sun was low in the sky when we left our cozy cabin and began walking to the trailhead. Both of us were excited for whatever we were going to run into on the trail. A part of me still didn't believe this situation entirely, it all seemed so unlikely to unfold in the way that it had. The thought had certainly crossed my mind that Sam had set this up, that it wasn't real and instead some sort of present that she had dreamt up and was gifting to me. Scheming like this was right up her alley. I've never met a person that liked to put together a plan as much as my lovely wife. But the deception wasn't her style at all. I don't think that she would string me along and keep the truth from me. So much of our relationship was built on trust and this would needlessly erode that. We loved mischief, especially when it was sexual, but we liked to bring it about as a team.

No, as improbable as it seemed, this was the real deal that we were walking into.

The two of us were both dressed pretty simply. Shorts, t-shirts, and low hiking boots. Sam had on her favorite baseball cap and her blond hair was tucked up in it. She was radiating a sexual energy that was impossible for me to ignore, it lent an aura to her that fed into everything that we would do this morning. Aside from that there was nothing to distinguish us from any other couple out for a morning stroll. Well, neither of us were wearing underwear and Sam's lack of a bra was very obvious from the way that her tits were bouncing with step. So in that regard we were ready for action.

"I really like this a lot," Sam said when we arrived at the trail. "It feels conspiratorial and sexy and I love that we're doing this. Thanks for always playing along." She squeezed my hand and I could feel the nervous excitement inside of her. My cock was hanging free in my shorts and with each step we took I could feel the blood pump into it, a thick outline becoming visible as we neared our destination.

"I'm just going to take your lead here. I know that we talked about everything, but I'm still not really sure how this is going to play out," I explained. Over breakfast we discussed that we were down to take this as far as we could today. And given what we had seen of this young couple that probably meant pretty far. Vicky was definitely the focal point of our attention, but that didn't mean that Sam wasn't eyeing up her partner as well.

Sam thought for a minute before answering. "Here's what I think. If the two of them are there, and I'm pretty confident that they will be, I think we go for it. Have as much fun as we can with the two of them and then be on our way. I'm into the fact that we know a lot about the two of them, we watched some pretty intimate stuff go down, and they know absolutely nothing about us. It turns me on that we've schemed enough that we can give them what they want the first time around. We don't need that usual feeling out process or awkward getting to know you. I feel like I know everything that we need to know about these two."