Wild, Wildlife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Vicky over onto her back and looked down at her; barely there tits capped with enormous dark nipples, a small muscled body, her face covered in cum, sex crazed eyes that looked right through me. She was lost in another world. My cock was hard as a rock and I was on a hair trigger. Again I grabbed Vicky by her narrow hips and fucked her as hard as I could. Without her hands and knees to brace herself, Vicky instead wrapped her legs around my waist to keep from being driven backward across the dirt.

Not one to be left out, Sam stepped over Vicky and squatted over her to face me. My wife's big ass smothered the young woman's face as I pounded into her pussy. Sam's tits bounced wildly as she grinded back and forth, the fresh cum smearing all along the bodies of the two women.

With a moan I unleashed a torrent of cum from my cock, a tidal wave of ecstasy that swept over all of my senses and took me to another place. Nothing mattered in that instance other than my pleasure and the awareness of my seed filling up Vicky. I felt it build up and release from my balls, but the pleasure was throughout my body, firing off everywhere. It pumped through my rigid shaft and injected directly into the small body, a waiting receptacle that only existed to be used for this.

Beneath me I could hear Vicky screaming out from underneath Sam's ass, her strong arms gripping each of the thick cheeks, doing anything that she could to take in more of the moment. I gripped her tighter and pressed my body deeper into hers, not allowing a drop of my cum to leak out. I wanted it all inside of her.

Sam leaned forward and kissed me deeply. Our mouths met and the passion between us sparked. I ran my hands down her body and my fingers between her thighs. I felt something warm there, a familiar feeling spreading between us.

Sam smiled and lifted her body slightly and I could see the final beads of piss leaving her body. Vicky's toned body was damp with the yellow liquid, it ran off of her and was pooling in the leaves and the dirt next to her exhausted body. Vicky's tongue snaked from her mouth to get at whatever remaining piss was still dripping off of Sam. Sensing her desire, Sam sat back down, her eyes rolling as Vicky sucked and licked at her, the small woman's face disappearing between the meaty cheeks of Sam.

Sam dragged her ass across Vicky one last time and looked at me. "Come on, let's get out of here," she suggested as the two of us stood up. Vicky made no motion to move. Her eyes followed us but her body stayed still. Mike had taken a couple steps away and was pulling his shorts up.

"Yeah, good idea. I think that we're done here," I agreed. The sun was rising overhead and I could see the scene with more clarity. Thick shafts of sunlight were piercing through the trees and the greens of early summer were vibrant in the new light. I loved the way that it all looked but I didn't need to see anymore of it right now.

Sam tossed me my clothes and the two of us quickly got dressed. I'm pretty sure that my shorts were on backwards. I also didn't care. Vicky was starting to come out of her sex stupor and was sitting upright. Her eyes were wide and fixed on Sam and I. Her hands absently stroked the mix of fluids that covered her glistening skin.

In response Sam bent over close to her and spoke. "Thanks. That was fun." She paused as if she was going to say something else, but instead she stood and gave me a loving nudge and the two of us trod down the path the way that we had come in. I could hear Mike walking over to his lover and begin to rouse her.

Neither of us said a word to each other until we greeted an older couple that walked past. At the rate they were going they were potentially in for quite a surprise in about three minutes. I looked over my shoulder as they shuffled down the path and disappeared around a turn.

"What do you think? Is that Vicky and Mike's next appointment?" Sam asked, playful more than anything else. But I sensed a bit of hopeful mischief in there as well.

"It could be. I guess we'll have to watch the video and find out."