Will and Lil Order a Third

Story Info
A couple experience their first threesome.
2k words
4.54
14.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily and William sat in strained awkward silence in their living room. One of them occasionally giving a furtive glance at the window behind them. They each held their phones in their hands, scrolling through the news, social feeds and anything else to pass the time.

After what felt like an eternity, Lily spoke first. "It's not too late to pull...", but she was unable to finish her sentence. There was a knock at the door. Two firm wraps on the glass pane that made Lily and William stare at each other for a few seconds.

"You let her in", said Lily as a jolt of excitement flushed through her body. Just a moment ago, she was about to ask William if they should back out. Now, she could feel nothing but nervous excitement.

William answered the door. Lily could tell he was nervous too, but clearly trying to sound confident. "Hi, come in", he said, greeting the visitor like somebody they knew, and not the (almost) total stranger she was.

Lily stayed sat on the sofa when she suddenly realised that it would probably be more polite to stand. Too late. The door to the living room opened and William entered, followed by a woman a little bit shorter than her husband, but definitely a few inches taller than Lily. She had dark brown hair that reached down to the lower-middle of her back. She had a pretty face, but a definite look of naughtiness in her eyes. She wore more make-up than Lily, with scarlet red lipstick and eyeliner that only added to the naughty look. She wore a black crop-top and short black skirt. Lily could see the straps to a red bra and the hint of a red thong on the woman's waist. Boots that almost reached the knee completed the look. Lily liked what she saw.

"Sit down William. From now on, you will both address me as Miss Kate", said the woman with an air of authority that sent another huge jolt of excitement through Lily's body. This time however, it lingered, and Lily could already feel her pussy starting to melt.

"You, stand up. Don't you know how to greet a guest?", said Miss Kate, addressing Lily like she were an employee.

"I'm sorry", muttered Lily as she got to her feet.

"Sorry, what", said Miss Kate, with a level of blunt aggression that took Lily by surprise. Lily looked to her side, hoping her husband knew the answer. He mouthed the shape "Miss Kate". Lily turned back and answered, "I'm sorry, Miss Kate", as quick as she could.

"That's better. I think we need to teach you a few things, don't we?", Miss Kate said whilst giving Lily a sultry look. Again, Lily felt herself flush with excitement. Lily just nodded in response.

"Sit down", ordered Miss Kate. "He is now The Husband. You are now Slut, Whore, My Little Bitch, or whatever else I choose to degrade you with. Is that understood?".

"Yes Miss Kate", both responded in unison.

"The safe phrase will be, 'I'm a joyless little idiot'. Nobody has ever said these words to me. I've given every couple I've met the night of their boring lives, and I don't expect that record to end tonight. Do you understand?", Miss Kate seemed to be singling Lily out with this question as she bent down and emphasised the question 3 inches from Lily's face.

"Yes Miss Kate". Lily knew there was a slight look of fear on her face, but inside, her heart was pumping quicker and the heat in her pussy was rising faster than ever before. It reminded her of the first time she had ever found another woman to be sexy. She'd always been able to appreciate that women are attractive, for as long as she'd had any heterosexual feelings. But it was years before, whilst at university that Lily had first felt that surge of excitement brought on by looking at another woman.

"Other than what we spoke about before my arrival, is there anything else that you don't want to do?", asked Miss Kate with an air of businesswomen that only turned Lily on even further.

"Foot stuff", Lily replied.

Miss Kate took Lily by the hand and pulled her from the sofa, pushing her right shoulder down with her other hand, forcing Lily to her knees. Miss Kate held her foot up.

"Take them off".

Lily unzipped the boot and took it off, followed by the other. Miss Kate's toenails were painted the same shade of red as her lips.

"Bend down and kiss my feet", commanded Miss Kate.

Lily obliged, giving a little peck to the top of each foot. This kind of thing was definitely not one of Lily's kinks but being made to do something slightly out of her comfort zone definitely was. Another huge pulse of adrenaline shot across Lily's pussy.

"Anything else you don't want to do?", asked Miss Kate.

"Pussy licking, Miss Kate", answered Lily whilst biting her lip.

"Nice try, but I know you want that, you dirty little bitch. Now, crawl to your bedroom". Miss Kate took William by the hand. "The Husband and I will follow you whilst you crawl".

Lily was wearing a dress that came down to the middle of her thighs. She knew as she crawled that her underwear could be seen as she started to ascend the stairs on her hands and knees. She glanced back to see that Miss Kate and William were following close behind, but Miss Kate was now pulling William along via his belt buckle.

"Stop there, Whore", ordered Miss Kate, as Lily was halfway up the stairs. "Take off those tights".

Lily turned around and started to take her tights off.

"Look at me whilst you do it", said Miss Kate with that same aggressive tone as earlier.

Lily knew she looked like a naughty puppy as she kept her head slightly bowed, obediently, whilst looking into Miss Kate's eyes.

"Pull those to the side. Let me see. Your cunt should be starting to drip by now", said Miss Kate.

Lily kept eye contact whilst pulling her lacy knickers to one side, revealing her pussy. Lily knew it was already dripping. She'd never felt this turned on without anybody touching her.

"You filthy little bitch. I bet The Husband hasn't done that to you this quickly. Now, carry on. Crawl upstairs you dirty little fuck toy".

As Lily entered her bedroom, Miss Kate ordered her to kneel next to the bed. Miss Kate then manoeuvred William in front of her, knelt down and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. "This is a nice thick cock, don't you think, Bitch?". Miss Kate had one eyebrow raised, as if to taunt Lily while she held the already erect cock in her hands. "Yes, Miss Kate", Lily replied. Lily wasn't sure what she was feeling at this point, but being degraded, being made to feel jealous, they were both things that Lily found erotic.

Miss Kate licked William from the base of his balls to the tip of his cock, before sliding the entire thing into her mouth and making it disappear completely. William looked up at the ceiling and let a small moan slip.

"Come here", ordered Miss Kate. Lily crawled over immediately. "Ever sucked cock with another woman?", asked Miss Kate. Lily shook her head. "Open", demanded Miss Kate.

Lily found herself trying to impress Miss Kate, pushing her throat onto her Husband's cock further than she usually would. Both women licked and sucked their respective side of William's shaft, making him squirm, before Miss Kate pushed him so that he was forced to sit on the bed.

"Strip and sit on his face", demanded Miss Kate. Lily loved having her pussy licked and jumped onto William's face whilst throwing her dress off over her head, still facing Miss Kate, who climbed onto the bed and stood in front of Lily.

William started to lick Lily's dripping pussy, whilst Miss Kate stripped to her underwear, never breaking eye contact with Lily. Miss Kate pulled her thong to one side, took Lily by the back of her head and forced her face into her clit. "Lick".

This is one of the moments Lily had been waiting for. The chance to lick another woman's pussy. To see what it felt like on her tongue, what it tasted like. She'd tasted her pussy from her fingers and from cock before, but never directly from a wet clit.

Lily had never felt so dirty. So turned on. She was lost in a heady mixture of sexual ecstasy and that feeling of exhilaration in doing something she perceived to be taboo. Miss Kate's pussy tasted like Lily imagined, but feeling the clit on her tongue, sliding it under Miss Kate's labia and into her hole all drove Lily wild. She'd almost forgotten that she was being eaten out by her Husband the whole time, and then she started to cum.

It had never happened like this. Body shaking, moaning like a porn star. Lily had to fall sideways and cross her legs whilst her eyes rolled up into her eyelids. When she opened them, Miss Kate was lying on top of William, her back on William's chest, using his cock to rub up and down her pussy.

When Miss Kate sensed that Lily had recovered, she ordered her to kneel between William's spread legs. "Eat my ass you filthy little slut!". Miss Kate said this through gritted teeth, clearly enjoying Lily's Husband. This was another moment Lily had wondered about. What would it feel like to be licking ass? She'd never done this before. Not even to William, but she had enjoyed having her ass licked before.

Miss Kate slipped William's throbbing cock inside her, and then pulled her own legs back, her hands behind each knee. This gave Lily a complete view of Miss Kate's ass, and she duly obliged. Tilting her head to one side slightly, in order to get in, Lily could feel William's cock sliding in and out as it brushed her face, whilst she licked Miss Kate's ass.

"Touch yourself at the same time, you filthy Fuck-whore".

Lily reached back and played with her pussy.

William started to moan. Miss Kate hopped off his cock and shoved the dick into her mouth. William writhed whilst he pumped cum into Miss Kate's mouth. Miss Kate didn't stop sucking until William was still again, before grabbing Lily, pushing her sideways so that Lily fell onto her back. Miss Kate spat the spunk all over Lily's pussy. She then mounted Lily in the sixty-nine position, dropping her dripping cunt onto Lily's lips. Miss Kate started licking the cum off Lily's pussy whilst only stopping every now and again to tell Lily that she was a whore, or a little bitch. Lily could feel the weight of Miss Kate on top of her. She couldn't move even if she wanted to, which Lily loved.

"I think I'll bring my girlfriends next time. They love an obedient little slut, and they'd love to fuck William in front of you".

At this, Lily came again. Miss Kate arched up and started rubbing her pussy hard, back and forth on Lily's mouth. Lily could see Miss Kate's beautiful ass every time it moved forwards, Miss Kate occasionally looking back over her shoulder and down at Lily.

"I'm going to use you until I cum", shouted Miss Kate. It didn't take long. Another few motions forwards and backwards and Miss Kate's pussy started gushing pussy-juice all over Lily's mouth. Miss Kate groaning whilst she squirted down Lily's tits.

Miss Kate climbed off and lay in the middle of Lily and William. "How was that?", asked Miss Kate. "Amazing, Miss Kate", replied Lily.

"It's okay, you can call me Kate now". Lily could see that Kate had completely broken character. Kate's smile softened her face, and although she was still very attractive, she just looked like a regular cute woman, instead of the filthy dominatrix she had been just moments ago.

Later that night, when the adrenaline had worn off and Kate had left, William asked Lily how she felt about the experience.

"That was amazing, but next time, I think we'll need to involve those friends Miss Kate mentioned".