All Comments on 'Will & Olivia Pt. 02'

by DunkCrinkle

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 2 years ago

What a smooth continuation of the brewing love between these two kids. Great Chapter. Can't wait for more!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Good chapter. Thanks.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

I can't wait for chapter 3. I hope it's a happy ending for Will and Olivia.

tamilmanitamilmanialmost 2 years ago

Great story !!

Leave anna , bring their mother in to this storey !!

Emotional

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me? A FIVE! I have to admit...normally....I don't like LONG reads....and normally....I abhor three-somes. When I'm surfing my girls, my porn, on the internet and I come across threesomes...I quickly move on. NOT....THIS....TIME. OMG! I enjoyed the build-up of Chapter One and Chapter was just a great read and 9 pages raced by like....well....raced like my heart reading it. Tremendous writing! There's a novel there. Really. And I read the comments by the guy who said Chap. 1 put him to sleep? WTF? Really? A.D.D. must be a horrible affliction to have. Please write MORE! This story has so many more chapters to it! SERIOUSLY! Sorry...I'm gushing and I'm a guy who usually makes NO COMMENTS on any of the stories that I read even if I enjoy them and find them erotic ....so....I must REALLY like what you're doing DunkCrinkle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I was fine with the premise of Anna, her character was completely annoying. While I don't really like 3somes, I felt this one was fine other than I hated Anna's personality. Good story otherwise

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

To-"anonymous", from a day ago...please, NUST GO AWAY!! Nobody wants to hear abouthour puritanical issues here...you could have just moved on, and not read the story/leave nasty comments!! So sorry you are so closed-minded...a real shame, and loss for you!!

For the rest of us, A FIVE**5**STAR EPIC!! Now, it demands more chapters, to follow-up on Will, Luv, and their new relationship(s)...new adventures in Boston (after the ones for the rest of the summer, at home!!)

Do mom & dad find out?! Where, EXACTLY, are you going to take us now, Señor?? Please, show us!!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Better story without Anna. Really diluted the romance/affection factor. Dropped the story line into the cliche' genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To tamilmani; actually I think Anna’s mom likely needs more family comforting than Will & Liv’s.

DunkCrinkle; beautifully paced, and looking forward to how this will unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hmmm that Anna was unnecessary :/

tamilmanitamilmanialmost 2 years ago

What a story !!

Keep rocking !!

Include mother and Son !!

Waiting for more stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great style, well written

Please keep going

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Well, I was just going t give you 5 stars and move on. But then, I just had to read the other comments and someone wo has NO CLUE said ::"incest never shares". BULLSHIT, My sister introduced me to her hot friend. She had already told her " he has a pretty nice one.",

so it had nothing to do. with summer bible school. Many 3 ways ensued and that was not the only classmate I met.

So either you do not know what you're talking about, or you are just too ugly for anyone to be interested. lol

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

A good read, I am not sure if I liked anna being involved but it's understandable as the story would've been just a repeat of sex scenes Between will and liv if Anna wasn't involved, and the part where they were worried about anna telling their parents added to a bit of drama, although it was resolved immediately, looking forward to the final chapter, can't wait to find out what happens to their romance if it will continue or they decided to part ways for a normal future 4/5*

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

I just love this story! It’s romantic, erotic and the characters are great. I especially like Liv’s sense of humor. I also didn’t mind adding Anna to the fun. I can’t wait for the next part. ;-p

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Great stories! Please keep it up!

TGL98TGL98almost 2 years ago

I love how your main character isn't an idiot who's completely oblivious to sex, but not a cocky douchebag that is a dick for no reason and tries to fuck anything that moves, which seem to be the 2 ends of the spectrum for protagonists of the stories on this site. Good work and a great approach to an incestuous relationship my man, keep it up and I hope you continue to make just as good stuff after this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did they drive back their parents had the car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great so far, I can’t wait to see how the rest of the summer pans out with the 3 of these characters before they head off to college. I also would like to see how Will and Liv deal with the trials and tribulations of hiding an incestuous relationship when they go to college. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Would love to see a part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff so far! I’m keen to see where things go

Sshine32Sshine32over 1 year ago

The story was very gripping. The pace was great and not raunchy in any way. There needs to be a third part. Hell even a whole series of this incredible rabbit hole of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!! This fictional romance is so awesome! Nice work. 👍👍👍👍🤣

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer. The story ended very happy. I could have gone a different direction and I'm glad it didn't. Thanks for all the time you invested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished chapter 2 and it has left me wanting to read more. I would love to see Anna’s mom brought into the next chapter if possible. With Liv and Will going off to collage in Boston so many opportunities for the two of them in future chapters.

Pdog162Pdog162over 1 year ago

I sure hope to see a conclusion

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why many authors need to include another person in a sibling romance story.

Story was well written and I look forward to the next part but personally didn’t need the inclusion of another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At some stage it would be great to read about Liv and Will's life and adventures at college.

882103882103over 1 year ago

Love this story and love the building love between bro and sis, you really need to continue there story, please don't leave us hanging.

JagnagJagnagover 1 year ago

Interesting story, nice twist at the end but this story can easily be extended to when they get home, the remaining of summer then off to the same college but getting an apartment together saving on bills …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to add my encouragement to the author to continue this as it sounds like the story is just getting started as Will and Olivia "Figure things out". I had mixed feelings about having a 3rd party Non-Relative to be included though Her presence added a bit of drama. But If Anna should continue to be a player, i will Definitely continue to enjoy it. And... this is going on my list of "One of My Most Favorite Brother/Sister stories". It is a short list at this point.

I realize that to keep a story going, there has to be some Expression of Emotion(Very important), drama, situation change, adjustment of lifestyle, coming to terms, commitment, etc. Something to keep the story fresh. Some of us readers get "attached" to the characters on these well written stories and it becomes difficult to say good-bye to them but we know they can't go on forever. I gave 5🌟 for both parts.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

You've laid a solid foundation for a fictional universe of your own creation. You have loyal followers who would welcome further explorations of the world of Will and Olivia.

Your work would benefit markedly from the editorial assistance of a grammar/spelling/punctuation stickler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read the first part, and the second part aswell. I particularly enjoyed the sensual and intimate, even sometimes it was to the sight of every passer-by, in the first part more than the second part. In erotic terms both stories are fenomenal. To my taste the second story was a little bit less sensual, but equally sexual that is, because of the introduction of Anna we saw a less sensual side of Olivia when being with Anna it seemed too focused on the sexual and less on the sensual intimacy between Will and Liv. Anyways I enjoyed it. Thanks!

A part 3?

Yuki022Yuki022about 1 year ago

A great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While i thoroughly enjoyed it, i was waiting for some kind of twist. Like mom and dad catching them and the admitting to will and liv that they were also siblings and then onto a family 4some. But still was a great read.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Here it is April 2023 & the last chapter here, #2 of course, has not been updated by chapter #3. And I’m sure all your fans are grossly disappointed. Can it be expected sooner, rather than later. Or at all?

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I loved this, I hope you do a 3rd chapter I'd love to know how they worked out their lovemaking and whether they were able to stay together through college, or perhaps one or the other could swap college so that eventually they could get a flat together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like them to make their relationship official and marry in front of their parents and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Easily the very best story I've ever read on here. Great work

grenefiregrenefireabout 1 year ago

This is an amazing story. I can’t wait to see where it goes. It seems like you are setting something up with the mom. I hope I’m right.

sparkle8sparkle812 months ago

Fabulous, simply fabulous. Please, please, another sequel. Will and Liv at school, trying to love each other while hiding their sexual encounters from everyone. Maybe even add some public sex, like in the dark corner of a bar.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Would love to see another sequel possible continuing with their summer home, going to college, telling their parent and possibly moving to Europe where many countries such as Italy, Spain, Portugal and France will allow siblings to marry under certain conditions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really good story. 5 stars. Please come back with more.

Wbear9Wbear912 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site thus far, Part 1 and 2 both excellent. I'm really hoping there are more parts to come! I'd definitely keep reading.

daveisqutedaveisqute12 months ago

I hope you continue the story. Well done.

Writing_AssignmentWriting_Assignment11 months ago

Though most think otherwise, adding Anna to the mix was a nice departure for this story.

Mango2021Mango202111 months ago

You have so many ways to take this story, just continue writing 💯

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but with unexpected and quirky grammatical flaws, particularly for someone who otherwise writes so well. For example, instead of using the possessive pronoun “my,“ as in, “I went up to my room,” you use the nonexistent word,“I’s”: “I got bored and went upstairs to read in Liv and I's room.” I’ve never encountered this error before and I am left wondering how it came to be and how you could read that sentence and think that it sounds correct. Sorry for the rant; I do enjoy your writing, and the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written for the most part and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Definitely room for many more chapters.

- Tomboll

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding, one of the best of this topic that I have read. I hope that you continue to write, if not more about Will and Olivia, then other erotic topics that strike your interest. Thank you for the time involved putting this together, excellent!!!

stroke4buddystroke4buddy11 months ago

Great read...loved the build-up and direction the story went. I can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The Will and Olivia story was beautiful. The addition of Anna sent it downhill fast. Why not follow the trend to its natural grotesque end, and have Will fucking Anna's mother, Marie. After all, she's all alone, too, with nobody to scratch her itch?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 3? Please? What a great story. I so enjoyed the romantic love and scary reality of their relationship with each other,.Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better than part one

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hated it. The first one was good. This one felt juvenile. Sorry but I will always feel that with two hot willing women for a man. It always screams either immature male writing his fantasy or old man fantasy. Shrugs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Predictable outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello Dunk Crinkle.

I thoroughly enjoyed this second movement in the meaningful account of the lives of Will and Liv.

I still wish I was Will in this story, but must agree with some of the other interviewee's here, and add to the complaint of the sexual involvement of Anna.

I guess I'm just selfish.

If I was will, I'd definetly want to keep Liv and her love all to myself. They really are good together, and are building up to what could be a nice permanent relationship, living together and going to college.

Once again as I mentioned in my comments about part one, thank you very much for keeping the sexuality loving, respectful and meaningful.

It means a lot!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating one and fucking another and sometimes fingering a third. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent writing. I enjoyed your imagination and the scenes were well done. I smell a sequel. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story.

I’s is not a word. You should have used “my” or “mine” in the places you typed I’s. Makes a great storyteller sound dumb.

Texasman88Texasman889 months ago

Loved part two and anxiously awaiting part 3! I'm curious on how things will continue back home and then later in Boston. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was a good story. Loved the buildup with pt 1 and even some of part 2. But adding Anna was so predictable and such a waste. Ruined a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now I want them getting an apartment...and the patents to share that one was adopted so we know they can truly be together forever...no holding back.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story so far. It has such potential. While I agree to an extent that the inclusion of another character "ruined" it a bit (I wouldn't use that word myself; perhaps go with tarnished), it seems to be all too common and perhaps irresistible for authors to throw one in. Admittedly it was rather well done this time and there was a plausible reason for doing so, though honestly I'd rather have 5 more chapters or whatever of just Will and Olivia dealing with their evolving relationship, getting an apartment, finding a way to truly be together, perhaps children, a fast forward into their 30s with their little family... so much potential for a truly great journey. In any case, 5 stars well earned.

swfb70swfb708 months ago

loved it until the 3some

you said there would be a chapter 3 but that was over a year go

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

I say...Anaa was an excellent INCLUSION in the whole mix!! She called Liv when she was in nees of a good friend, Will just happened to drive her over. The whole story, from that point, took a very obvious, and emotional turn. Anna 'may' say she and Will were only having sex, but there was emotional healing in there for her...and her TWO best friends helped her with that.

Where your 3rd chapter is...??? We are waiting for it, so very interested to know what your plans are for all three of them.

Five**5**Stars...yyyaaayyy!!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯

CaptainPrice626CaptainPrice6268 months ago

Holy wow! This was fucking amazing. I read these two parts slowly over a few days, savoring every bit. So hot and well-written! I noticed the occasional spelling mistake but it wasn't enough to distract from the story. I absolutely cannot wait for part 3!!

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

You did mention a part three at the start of this it's a shame that's not materialised, but it's never too late to add to a top notch story. Still five stars this is after all the second time I've read it.

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

Excellent story. Please tell me they stayed together forever and the parents found out and we're cool with it once they realized how in love they are. That's the only acceptable ending.

albertaboyalbertaboy7 months ago

Excellent, really liked it.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirst6 months ago

As I have said before, one if the most sensuous writers on here. The slow build-up, attention to details and the climax.

My wife indulges my reading and I ask her to read Pt 1 of Will & Olivia. Risky selection for a first time reader but it worked out well.

TopShelfOjTopShelfOj6 months ago

Great series, I just really hope DunkCrinkle didn't end it at Part 2. The people yern for a Part 3, Dunk. IT'S, LIKE, WHAT THE PEOPLE CRAVE, MAN.

goatman96goatman966 months ago

Excellent story an excellent writing - one of the best stories I have read on this site. Every guy's dream - two hot women in bed.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese6 months ago

The best series I’ve ever read here. I’d like to give it six stars. Some of the comments read, “Great story, but …”. No buts from me! Absolutely phenomenal! Loved every word, hoping there will eventually be a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW!!!!!! Excellent story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As an older Australian man who sadly grew up alone after my Mum died very early on ... I cannot relate to this story, but I absolutely loved it!!! Read right through, and have gone back a couple of times.... Quite believable, and I am rather envious of anyone lucky enough to be in a similar situation!!

Frisky60Frisky604 months ago

Excellent composition keeps me thoroughly entertained. Great writing style. My only encouragement is to correct the improper use of pronouns. Like “Anna and I’s bodies” It should be “Mine and Anna’s bodies” I’ve had trouble with this too until someone pointed it out to me. To figure it out if you have a question, you remove the one noun and see how it sounds/looks. You’d never say or write “it was I body” but instead “ it was my body” Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it! Well written, and easy to sink into. Part 3 please?

AngryAl70AngryAl703 months ago

Adding the other girl, ruined it for me, just turned into yet another 3way.

Needed less shagging, more character story

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

Bringing in a third kind of ruins this. Will and Olivia literally just started there relationship and feel so strongly for each other. People don’t jump into threesomes that fast when still in the honeymoon stage. It cheapens the feel of this story and makes it feel like they’re just dumb excited kids who aren’t really in love

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Was loving the story and characters until the threeway, that was unnecessary. It had great story and character development and all, just the right amount of sex, which isn’t too little or too much, but the threeway ruined it

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This series was so loving and intimate and sensual. You have a way of writing that makes me not want to stop. Theres a real natural connection between your characters, it’s so well done

But i dont really know why anna had to be there. Even though you laid the foundation for their attraction to her, it just didnt feel right. The overall vibe of the story just didnt allow for a third party between them. The second half feels like a completely different story.

CD_BreeCD_Bree16 days ago

Part 3 please. Great story! Let the parents catch them! See what happens!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDunkCrinkle@DunkCrinkle
I write Update December 2022: Hey guys! I have received a lot of amazing feedback to my stories, and so wanted to give y'all an update, or anyone waiting patiently enough to click on my profile. It's been a crazy fall. I had a very unexpected job change into move that led ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Will & Olivia Previous Part
Will & Olivia Series Info

SIMILAR Stories