Will & Olivia Pt. 02

Story Info
The rest of the week at the cabin, and an unexpected friend.
32.1k words
4.85
158.1k
349

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone, I was blown away with the support on part 1. I was happy to hear there is a desire out there for more Will & Olivia. Here is part 2, and it's a bit longer than part 1. I considered breaking it up, but it was all written and ready, so why bother. I plan on there being a third and final part, hopefully by the end of the summer.

Customary: This story includes brother/sister incest, is purely fictional, and all characters are over 18. If you haven't, I recommend reading part 1, as not doing so will limit your enjoyment of this. Thanks for reading!

Part 2

Liv was gone in the morning. I woke to a soft light and an empty bed. I was still naked, but the sheet had been pulled up over me at some point. The door to our loft room was open, so I wondered if it wasn't the result of Liv trying to protect my modesty while I slept. It was still hot and the fabric stuck to my skin. The memory of the night before came back to me in a sudden rush. I'd fucked Liv. I'd fucked my sister twice. I'd cum in her twice. And our dad had almost caught us. And we'd gone to bed without really talking about it. And now she's gone. Fuck.

I had hoped we could've shared a hushed chat in bed, before going down to our parents and on with our day. Maybe I shouldn't have put it off til the morning. Not like I thought we'd be able to solve all the complexities of the situation in a few minutes before breakfast, but it wouldn't have hurt to start. It would have helped establish that we felt the same as we had the night before, at least. As people say, things always seem a bit different in the light of day. And waking up alone in that bed faced with the realization of what I — what we'd done, things suddenly seemed an awful lot different.

Olivia and I had fucked. Full on fucking sex. Twice. Fuck.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my mind whirling. Maybe there was no going on with our day, with our lives. Not in the same way. But was that a bad thing? I'd said I didn't regret it. But that'd been the easy answer, staring at someone I love, sensing that they needed comfort. Did I really mean it? Did she? Why was she gone? Had she woken up disgusted with herself, unable to be next to me any longer? Was she even now crying somewhere, distraught at our actions and choices?

That was my initial panic. I couldn't hear any other sounds in the cabin. I couldn't tell if anyone else was awake. I fumbled around for my phone, trying to see how long I'd slept. It was almost eleven. Makes sense, I'd been up late, and thoroughly exhausted myself in the heat. I decided to go looking for Olivia. And I had to piss.

I threw on some clothes, boxers, shorts, and a t-shirt, and creaked my way down the ladder. Our parents' door was open, but no one was home. A quick glance into the kitchen told me breakfast had taken place. Wondering where everyone had gotten off to, I relieved myself. I was slightly nervous to go into the bathroom, half expecting to see something incriminating we'd missed in our mad dash the night before. There was nothing of the sort. When I came out dad was in the kitchen waiting for me. He'd been in the garage and must have heard me moving around.

"Good morning. I was starting to think I'd have to give up on you," He said. Seeing him made me cringe, on edge after Liv and I's brush with catastrophe. "There's some eggs left if you want. I could make you oatmeal as well."

"I'll probably just stick to cereal, thanks." I said, becoming more aware of the fact he was treating me completely normal.

"Suit yourself." There was no apprehension, no sputtering, no nervousness, no anger. Dad was being dad. Not just-caught-his-kids-fucking dad. Just dad. I reminded myself to breathe and walked behind the counter to pour some corn flakes.

"Where's mom and Liv?"

"Spa day," Dad said. He was messing with something on his phone. The text was blown up big enough where he could read it without his glasses, meaning I could see it easily as well. He was on a fishing supplier's website, waiting for the shitty service to load prices. "I thought we could fish today, but then you slept in so long. I didn't want to wake you."

"I appreciate that." I mixed in some milk and started crunching away. "Spa day though?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"Yeah, mani/pedis, mud baths, face scrubs. There's a place in town your mother picked out ahead of time. With you sleeping in, and us not deciding on anything last night, I told them to just go ahead and do it today... You didn't want to go did you?" He gave me a look.

"Nope." I said around a mouth full, "not exactly my thing."

"Didn't think so. Today's not supposed to be as hot, so I figured if you woke up in time we could have some father-son bonding. But this late in the day, I don't think we'll catch anything."

"That's okay, we could still go out. Or at least check out the store you're looking at." I was relieved to know, at the very least, Liv wasn't freaked out enough to alert our parents. I still wished I could talk to her, but now there was nothing to do but wait, even if it did eat me up on the inside.

"Why don't we get everything ready? We can go check out Jim's," my dad referred to the store whose website refused to load. "Then mess around with everything and see how it'd do in the canoes. Then early tomorrow morning the two of us can go out and try our luck?"

"Sounds good to me." I nodded, finishing the last few bites of my breakfast. I wasn't often hungry in the morning, and the heat made me even less so. The one bowl of cereal, and the banana I peeled as I followed dad out the door was plenty. He'd dropped the girls off at the spa knowing we'd probably want the car.

It was fun hanging out with my dad. Normally I would have really enjoyed it. Like the rest of my family, it'd been a long time since I got quality time with him, especially doing something that was purely a shared interest. But there was the small nagging fact of my previous night's activities. I think he could tell I was distracted by something. I ran through what I could say in my head, maybe something about my summer job search, or news about one of my friends. I was worried about being convincing, but thankfully he didn't ask. Dad was just happy we were spending time together. He was used to me as a person, and let me be in my peculiar mood.

Getting lost in my head, thinking about Liv and I together... It felt surreal. Watching my dad talk bait and tackle with a clerk, nothing seemed different. The world hadn't ended. No divine judgment had struck me dead. I wasn't being racked with waves of unbearable guilt. I didn't feel like a shit person and a worse brother. Mostly, if anything, I felt a small afterglow. Similar to any other time a girl had given me special attention. Staring at a line of synthetic baits, not really listening to my dad ramble in my ear, I realized what that feeling was. I almost laughed aloud at my ridiculous epiphany. I had a crush on my sister.

I'd had a few girlfriends in high school, two to be exact. The first had barely been a relationship, ninth grade kids saying they were dating and hanging out by lockers. I was with my second girlfriend, Jesse, through most of junior and senior year. I lost my virginity to her, though I'd been her third. We were pretty compatible, and might have stayed together had I not gone far away for school. Yet at the same time we weren't soul mates or anything, and splitting felt as natural as staying together, in a way. College had, so far, been more of a loose string of hookups. My freshman year there'd been a girl in my intro to econ class I really liked. We studied together often and even made out at a few parties. But she got weird when I asked her out. Things got messy. It took me a while to get over her.

The first few months abroad I'd had another semi-consistent hook-up. I knew her from the previous semester, and if I was honest actually liked her a lot. However, from the beginning she'd been clear about our relationship being purely carnal. It was fun for a while, but then she'd started fucking other guys too (without mentioning it at first, which, uh, makes a huge difference) and I wasn't exactly down with that, deciding to get out of there before I got my feelings fucked over yet again. Then, as I mentioned previously, a dry spell that lasted up until, well, last night with Liv.

Running through those relationships, especially the more recent spotty ones, was my way of coming to terms with how I felt. Thinking about Liv filled me with the same schoolboy giddiness that thinking about any other girl I'd liked a lot had. My nervousness stemmed from rerunning the night's events back in my head, wondering if it'd been as great for her as I remembered it being for me. Bashfully aware of my feelings toward the situation, and wishing I could know exactly how she felt. Excited to see her, but hesitant toward what that meeting might mean. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with that knowledge. It reminded me of how I had felt toward other romantic/sexual interests. It wasn't different because she was my sister. Well it was. There was one thing that was clearly different.

I would never hurt her. And I knew she wouldn't ever hurt me.

Which was a new feeling. Considering my recent past, the thought of a partner who wouldn't just ditch me, who would want to be with me, someone who I loved spending time with as much as being intimate with, it was too good to be true. And I suppose it was. We couldn't date. Liv would probably never want that anyway. Which is where my one concern came from. It was like the friends with benefits worry, times a thousand. We would never be able to just not see each other. If we fucked this up, we would still be siblings. So our relationship as siblings had to come first, no matter what else we did. As I wasted the day away with my dad, I became more and more anxious to see my sister, and have that conversation. The conversation to figure out where we stood with each other, and reassure myself we hadn't drastically fucked everything up.

Dad and I got back to the cabin a bit past one. The girls weren't expecting a ride home til at least three, so we'd decided to do what he suggested, and play with the canoe setup for our eventual fishing. It didn't take us nearly as long as we thought it would, and we soon found ourselves lounging on the deck, cold beers that had been meant for the following day in hand.

"I'll just grab more when I go into town to get the girls." Dad had said, popping the tab and handing me one. I ate a little bit more, making a sandwich to go with the booze. It wasn't as hot as it had been the day before, though it was another clear day and the sun was bright over the calm lake.

Around two-thirty, dad got a text.

"Looks like they're done early." He said, standing up. "You wanna come or stay here?"

"I'll stay here." The sun and beer had made me lazy. Besides, I could hardly talk to Liv about us fucking while in the back seat of our family ford.

I did stand up though, and followed him into the cabin. While he grabbed the keys and put on his shoes, I climbed the ladder up to the loft. I was fully planning on changing into my suit, and going back out on the deck. However, the heat up there, not quite as unbearable as it had been the night before, felt comforting. I lay face down on the bed, taking a second.

"Alright, be back with 'em in a bit!" Dad yelled, then there was the sound of the door shutting and the car starting.

I lay still for a while. The bed was really comfortable all of a sudden. Despite the tumultuous first forty eight hours, this was supposed to be a vacation, after all. I pulled myself up, but only enough to kick off my shorts and take off my shirt. On my back with hands behind my head, in just my boxers, I closed my eyes, the heat of the room keeping me down like a weighted blanket, comfortable and relaxed.

Liv will want to swim when she gets back anyways... I thought as I drifted off.

**

The faint sounds of movement and talking from below pierced my consciousness, worming its way through dreamland into my foggy brain until I realized I was gradually waking up. I was so comfortable, I let the sounds go, not struggling too hard to hold onto their meanings. After a while I fell back into a light sleep.

I stirred again at the sound of the ladder. Only two days, and already that creaking was becoming a familiar, routine noise. I kept my eyes closed, my hands still behind my head. I had begun sporting an erection in my sleep, tenting my boxers, and I could tell from the breeze it pulled the fly apart slightly.

I felt Liv enter the room. It wasn't like she made a noise, necessarily, but I knew she was there before the bed indented under her weight. She crawled over next to me. I pretended to be asleep, though figured she could probably guess I wasn't. I felt the bed crease where she stopped, she had come to sit by my waist. Not a moment later, I felt fingers tracing their way up my bare legs.

Liv's small hands worked their way up, her newly pruned nails scratching lightly, just enough to feel good, running across my inner thighs, past my crotch toward my lower stomach. My dick twitched when she strayed close to it, and I heard her let out a little laugh. Deftly shifting the thin fabric to the side, Liv pulled it through the fly, grabbing my shaft and giving it a squeeze. That prompted me to crack open my eyes. I was met with the cute curled lip and matching mischievous grin.

"Mom and dad?" I asked, first things first.

"They went on another walk," Liv replied. "I am under strict instructions not to wake you up."

"You failed."

"I wasn't trying very hard." It was the first time I'd seen my sister today. She was in that same white crop top from the night before, her toned midriff peeking out from between that and a pair of simple athletic shorts. She was sitting cross legged, her sandy blonde hair up in a ponytail. It was lighter blonde now, changing with all the sun it was getting. Her skin was a deeper color too, having time out of the sun to take on a tanned sheen, the spa treatment only accentuating her natural beauty. And she was giving me a hand job. Casually. Like it was no big deal. Liv worked my shaft with one hand, while her other hand explored my balls, almost absent-mindedly, like she was playing with a new toy.

"I missed you this morning." I said, trying to focus, a task she was not making easy. "I wanted to talk. I was worried when you were gone."

"Worried about what?"

"I dunno... That you'd run off. Decided what we did was gross, an abomination. And you hated me. Something along those lines."

"You're so dramatic." She said smiling, and gave my cock an extra firm squeeze. "You don't seem to have a problem with it right now."

"Uuhh.." I groaned. "No I don't. I didn't, I mean. I was worried you might, that's all. We didn't really talk. I wasn't sure what you felt, I guess."

"Well... dad did give me a scare." Liv looked thoughtful, her hands slowing, her attention elsewhere. "But I did enjoy it. And I still don't regret it, if that's what you're asking me. I don't see how anything really changed in the last twelve hours."

"Well, for one, our blood isn't running quite as hot," I said.

She gave me a wicked grin. "Speak for yourself." Liv spit in her palm then, rubbing the wetness up and down my length until her hand was moving more easily. She matched it with an increased pace, and I lost it for a second, jolts of pleasure shooting through my cock as she stroked it. "Someone seems just as excited."

"I'm trying to be serious here..." I groaned again involuntarily. A bead of precum leaked out of my dick, Liv's thumb rubbed it off my tip and she snickered. "You're making things difficult..."

"You haven't asked me to stop..." Liv teased. "But okay, here is how I see it, I guess. We're here for the week, just us four right? You're horny, I'm horny, we both find each other sexy as fuck, why not just have fun?"

"Because we're siblings? Because if our parents catch us, they'll be all hell to pay?"

"To your second point, we'll just be careful. A lot more careful. No more forgetting clothes in the main room."

"My bad," I conceded.

"And to your first point, I guess my feeling is just, so what? Not like we're trying to have babies or anything. Sex is sex. I don't feel like we're doing anything wrong, not really."

"I think a lot of people would disagree with you." I was doing my best to focus on her words. She spit again, this time directly on my dick. Watching it fall straight from her mouth onto my glistening head was so fucking hot. A trail got caught and she had to reach up with her hand and pull it down.

"Do you disagree with me?" Liv asked, after cleaning the spittle from her lips, her hand moving up and down my length.

"No. I guess I don't."

"Then what does it matter?" She was quiet for a second. "Besides... Last night was... I'm not sure..."

"It was really good."

"Yeah..." Liv said, making eye contact with me again."Like really fucking good. I was turned on all morning thinking about it. Thinking about this hard cock. My brother's hard cock, inside of me again, sitting on it this time..." Her hands traded places, the one now on my cock went faster, the other cupping my balls. Slightly drier, the increase in friction was sudden and electric. Fuck. I realized I was going to cum. It was one of those orgasms that just sneaks up on you, intense and abrupt.

"Oh fuck..." I mumbled, erupting. Pleasure burst from my dick as I came, spurting semen all over her petite hands, and onto my boxers and stomach. Liv stroked me through it, smiling in satisfaction at her ability to get me over the edge. Once I was finished, she let go of my cock, now a less hard sticky mess, and let it droop to the side. Then she wiped her hands on my boxers, trailing cum into the fabric and across my stomach.

"Coulda warned me there."

"I didn't get much of one myself," I admitted.

That made her lip curl again. "How dirty you are, cumming for your own sister like that."

"She didn't give me a choice." I replied, reaching for her chin. She let herself be pulled in for the kiss, but didn't let it last long.

"Come on, off your lazy ass." She climbed over me off the bed.

"Don't you want... I could... uhh..." I wasn't sure how to ask. Post nut clarity set in, and though there was no guilt, I was all at once aware of the fact I was trying to ask my sister if she wanted me to get her off. It made me weirdly self conscious.

"Later. That just now, we'll call that the massage tax. I only came up here to get my swimsuit," Liv started changing, pulling her crop top off to reveal a modest sports bra. "Your thing just happened to be so... in my face. I couldn't help myself."

She pulled her bra off too, revealing her two perfect breasts. Even spent, my dick twitched at the sight of her topless.

"We're wasting daylight. I just got the healthy scrub down, time to ruin my skin again with more radiation." Liv put on her bikini top, then pulled her bottoms down in one go. She wasn't kidding, and I only got a brief glance at her bare pussy lips before her bottoms were on.

"You kinda made a mess over here." I told her, looking down at my sticky nether regions.

"Oh I did, did I? So that's my cum all over you?" She put a hand on her hip, giving me a look.

"Hey! I was just laying here, minding my own business..."

"And you're welcome to stay there." Liv blew me a kiss, grabbed the sun screen and left the room, climbing down to the main floor. "But your hot sister is going to be out in the sun, waiting for someone to do her back! And she's not planning on keeping this suit on for long!" She called back up to me.

123456...9