All Comments on 'Will He Size Up? Ch. 04'

by Abruzz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for sharing your story, can't wait for the next chapter.

PaintbrushdantePaintbrushdanteabout 4 years ago
What will the next chapter hold?

I love your work thus far, Abruzz. It's decent enough with the story, and extremely detailed in the sex scenes.

I look forward to seeing what May will do to Holly's fat ass, next.

KajakmanKajakmanabout 4 years ago

Great story series! Just discovered it. This could grow into one of my all-time favorites. Somehow reminds of of "My Best Friend Julie" from Byrne. I love the gentle, romantic buildup. I like that add you add some measurements, though there's still room for more descriptions of Holly's, perhaps also the others', size (measurements and especially comparisons).

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

Is there gonna be more to the story? Specially with how Rachel acted? Or is this it?

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More...More...more /

Hope continue this story

MassiveTitsLover11MassiveTitsLover11about 3 years ago

I came here to get off so to speak but I stayed for this love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter in this beautifully written romance story, with a careful buildup as the plot develops, fully deserves five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbruzz@Abruzz
Hi Followers and other interested people! Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for supporting my stories "Will He Size Up?" and "Small Dick Virgin." Secondly, I'd like to thank you for all the feedback I have received regarding these two stories. This is just an update about oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES